PDA

View Full Version : Site Problems - Update

Letters
26-07-2011, 10:12 PM
Just to update you all. Thanks for bearing with us, apologies for the ongoing problems but we are looking at upgrading our hosting which will hopefully give us much better performance.

I'm not sure how quickly we can do this, Jofnn and me are having boring, geeky discussions in the Staff Room about it and he needs to contact the host and talk to them about when it can be done. I'm not sure how much work Jofnn has to do - it may be that the host do it all or Jofnn may have to geek it up.

We will do this as soon as we can though as I know people are getting impatient and the performance hasn't been good enough.

:tiphat:

Mr.Singh
26-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Best fix this shit letters or els you bitch ass mark

;)

fakeyank
26-07-2011, 10:32 PM
Just to update you all. Thanks for bearing with us, apologies for the ongoing problems but we are looking at upgrading our hosting which will hopefully give us much better performance.

I'm not sure how quickly we can do this, Jofnn and me are having boring, geeky discussions in the Staff Room about it and he needs to contact the host and talk to them about when it can be done. I'm not sure how much work Jofnn has to do - it may be that the host do it all or Jofnn may have to geek it up.

We will do this as soon as we can though as I know people are getting impatient and the performance hasn't been good enough.

:tiphat:

Such imperfections on a free MB is unacceptable. You need to step down tbh..

GP
26-07-2011, 10:38 PM
This would never have happened under the previous regime.

Niall_Quinn
26-07-2011, 10:43 PM
Will you be going for a cheap and young hosting company with a view to building a site for the future? If so, six years is the maximum you'll have to get this right before the grumbling starts. We're a ridiculously (idiotically) patient lot.

Letters
26-07-2011, 11:00 PM
Will you be going for a cheap and young hosting company with a view to building a site for the future?

Yes. And we'll be charging £1000 a year to be a member.
Now stop grumbling

<_<

Coney
27-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I think if you can make it 2% faster, it will be a real winner.

Marc Overmars
27-07-2011, 11:19 AM
Will you be going for a cheap and young hosting company with a view to building a site for the future? If so, six years is the maximum you'll have to get this right before the grumbling starts. We're a ridiculously (idiotically) patient lot.

Makes sense.

We can't kill the smaller hosting companies.

Dog Toffee
27-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Best fix this shit letters or els you bitch ass mark

;)

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Niall_Quinn
27-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Makes sense.

We can't kill the smaller hosting companies.

There's a new hosting company in Barcelona with a lot of potential, we should maybe check that out. There's a bug in their system where you can get their premium package for a knockdown price.

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2012, 03:12 PM
Clearly he does, but you have to question the common sense of a man who goes 7 seasons with success and still believes in the same flawed methods.

At some stage you have to open your eyes and realise it just hasn't worked, coming 4th every season is hardly the best thing for the club....success would be the best thing for the club as success equals, more nans, more marketing income, more merchaNdising and thus greater revenue/profit.

i dont know about you Zimm but im pretty sure he has changed his methods in the last year. signing proven players, arteta, merts, santos, cazorla, podolski instead of youngsters unless they are special like the ox.

rice has gone, we know have bould, wenger didnt have to promote him but he did, thus thats a change in his ideas etc. in the last year we have seen a more ruthless wenger, you only to have look at song and sagna, we have seen the best team spirt since 2006. there has been a massive change in his ideas, we will see the success or failure of them more this year then last year but i think we all agree he has changed his ideas and how to go about them