PDA

View Full Version : Our unbelievably shit squad team players

Joker
31-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I know it's only pre-season, but the games we've played so far has only served to highlight once again how weak our squad is, in terms of quality. Sure, the numbers are there but there are so many substandard pieces of shit, that it's inevitable that when they're called upon next season due to injuries, ACON etc, they'll let us down and we'll haemorrhage points. The following players are nowhere near good enough to play in a team with aspirations (delusions?) of winning a trophy:

Eboue
Bendtner
Chamakh
Diaby
Squillaci
Vela
Rosicky (although he's been good pre-season)

Some of these players are linked with a move away, but there's every chance these transfers will not go through and we're stuck with these turds for next season.

We saw how badly we played when we had to play our second team players in the FA Cup, and the same thing will happen next season unless Wenger PULLS HIS FUCKING FINGER OUT, gets rid of the deadwood and replaces them with competent footballers. Wenger will try to peddle the usual bullshit about not being able to spend £100M on Messi, but we don't need to spend £100M, we just need to spend enough to get quality players who can come in and do a good job when needed. They don't have to cost a fortune if Wenger's contacts in Europe are so good.

We need to act now, the Emirates Trophy has shown us the same problems still exist, and will only be fixed when we get rid of the aforementioned twats.

Niall_Quinn
31-07-2011, 05:33 PM
I think we do need to spend £100mill to replace most of this shower if we ever want to compete at the top again. You can name our decent players on one hand, the rest are pub quality. Vela and Chamakh, that's going to be our main strike partnership this year. It's pathetic. At least Nero fiddled while Rome burned, Wenger just picks his nose.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-07-2011, 05:47 PM
I know it's only pre-season, but the games we've played so far has only served to highlight once again how weak our squad is, in terms of quality. Sure, the numbers are there but there are so many substandard pieces of shit, that it's inevitable that when they're called upon next season due to injuries, ACON etc, they'll let us down and we'll haemorrhage points. The following players are nowhere near good enough to play in a team with aspirations (delusions?) of winning a trophy:

Eboue
Bendtner
Chamakh
Diaby
Squillaci
Vela
Rosicky (although he's been good pre-season)

Some of these players are linked with a move away, but there's every chance these transfers will not go through and we're stuck with these turds for next season.

We saw how badly we played when we had to play our second team players in the FA Cup, and the same thing will happen next season unless Wenger PULLS HIS FUCKING FINGER OUT, gets rid of the deadwood and replaces them with competent footballers. Wenger will try to peddle the usual bullshit about not being able to spend £100M on Messi, but we don't need to spend £100M, we just need to spend enough to get quality players who can come in and do a good job when needed. They don't have to cost a fortune if Wenger's contacts in Europe are so good.

We need to act now, the Emirates Trophy has shown us the same problems still exist, and will only be fixed when we get rid of the aforementioned twats.

The cup Did not show us anything we did not know from last season. But i highly doubt shite squid or chamachk will be starting any games for us this season tbh. And at least the likes of Bendtner and Eboue are on the way out like Denilson lets hope more do follow.

whats real scary is why the feck os Almunia still here or not be confirmed a move a way ffs

Sirjackofwilshere
31-07-2011, 05:47 PM
At least Nero fiddled while Rome burned, Wenger just picks his nose. rofl :bow:

Newguy
31-07-2011, 05:50 PM
Vela
Eboue
Chamakh
Squillaci
Djourou

We're screwed if these are the calibre we have to call upon when the injuries begin. Afobe put in a better performance than Chamakh today. Vela is just a waste of space, he needs to play abroad or something. Squiallci and Djourou, there just isnt any point persisting with them, just sell them both and buy Cahill, Samba or Jakieilka.

I really hope Gibbs isnt considered first choice either, that kid is way out of his depth and isnt ready, i'd rather go with traore (which just highlights how bad things are).

The positives are Afobe, Frimpong, Ramsey, Gervinho and suprisingly Rosicky this pre season. I'd promote Afobe ahead of Chamakh if need be, surely we can get 4mil for Chamakh?

Fats
31-07-2011, 05:51 PM
we need a new start with a new manager

Olivier's xmas twist
31-07-2011, 05:57 PM
we need a new start with a new manager

No we don't we jsut need the one we have to stop being a stubbon mule and do whats best for the team tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Vela
Eboue
Chamakh
Squillaci
Djourou

We're screwed if these are the calibre we have to call upon when the injuries begin. Afobe put in a better performance than Chamakh today. Vela is just a waste of space, he needs to play abroad or something. Squiallci and Djourou, there just isnt any point persisting with them, just sell them both and buy Cahill, Samba or Jakieilka.

I really hope Gibbs isnt considered first choice either, that kid is way out of his depth and isnt ready, i'd rather go with traore (which just highlights how bad things are).

The positives are Afobe, Frimpong, Ramsey, Gervinho and suprisingly Rosicky this pre season. I'd promote Afobe ahead of Chamakh if need be, surely we can get 4mil for Chamakh?

yeah we could but we won't sell fot that don't be silly now

The Realist
31-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Repeat after me:

The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this.
The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this.

Fats
31-07-2011, 06:01 PM
No we don't we jsut need the one we have to stop being a stubbon mule and do whats best for the team tbh.

but he wont ad thats why he simply has to go

Niall_Quinn
31-07-2011, 06:01 PM
The team is young, they have... shit... fucked it... totally collapsed!

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 06:03 PM

We need a new manager. Wenger has had enough time to pull it together but he never does.

Yesterday, he tried to blame fatigue for the losing a two goal lead even though he made half time changes. Tactically, he's shot. Our only hope is the transfer window and new signings. He has no new ideas to offer so it all depends on the type of quality players we have/buy.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-07-2011, 06:08 PM
We need a new manager. Wenger has had enough time to pull it together but he never does.

Yesterday, he tried to blame fatigue for the losing a two goal lead even though he made half time changes. Tactically, he's shot. Our only hope is the transfer window and new signings. He has no new ideas to offer so it all depends on the type of quality players we have/buy.

Thats your opinion and mine but not the boards and they don't give a shit about you or me so we are stuck with him. even if he get sacked or walked nothing would change while PHW and co are in charge.

Olivier's xmas twist
31-07-2011, 06:10 PM
but he wont ad thats why he simply has to go

not in the boards eyes he has done nothing wrong so does not have to go, he is making the money etc. until he fails to make them money etc he will be there and all his bull shit will mean nothing.

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 06:11 PM
They'll give a shit when the stadium is half empty this season. Boos during a preseason! It's that bad and they'll get the message soon.

Niall_Quinn
31-07-2011, 06:15 PM
They'll give a shit when the stadium is half empty this season. Boos during a preseason! It's that bad and they'll get the message soon.

If the fans get too "entitled", the players can always go to City and fail there for twice the pay. So I guess we're privileged to have them putting in half the effort to fail here.

Can I join the mindfucked optimism clique now?

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 06:19 PM
If the fans get too "entitled", the players can always go to City and fail there for twice the pay. So I guess we're privileged to have them putting in half the effort to fail here.

Can I join the mindfucked optimism clique now?

That sounds about right. You should qualify.

Grebbo
31-07-2011, 06:31 PM
This really is going to end in tears isn't it. Wenger is going to be booed out of town soon because this is the year we finally miss out on scraping 4th place.

Shame really. The board should have had the balls to do the decent thing and sack Wenger two seasons ago.

Kano
31-07-2011, 06:54 PM
innit

we'll be lucky to finish 10th

judging by liverpool letting in 12 goals so far this pre season, they should be 14th or so.

looks like sunderland or everton for 4th

Letters
31-07-2011, 07:36 PM
We'll finish top 4.

Niall_Quinn
31-07-2011, 07:47 PM
We'll finish top 4.

The very fact some of the fans are now aiming for top 4 rather than winning the league says it all. This team is on the way down, from the board, through the manager, the players and the fans. It's a bloody shame because just a few extra quid invested could have given the opposite result.

I find it hard to imagine how anyone can predict we'll be top 4 when an injury to RvP leaves us with Vela and Chamakh up front. And unless we spend some serious money in the next week or two we're going into the season with a defence that can't keep the opposition out, whether it be Barcelona, Newcastle or a pub team from the States.

Top 4 is hugely ambitious. It's not about the results from this pre-season, it's about the awful football we are playing and the clear indication these players still haven't learned anything from past failures. It goes without saying the manager hasn't learned a damn thing.

fari
31-07-2011, 07:56 PM
innit

we'll be lucky to finish 10th

judging by liverpool letting in 12 goals so far this pre season, they should be 14th or so.

looks like sunderland or everton for 4th

are you really listening to yourself???! tenth? psshhtt

Fats
31-07-2011, 08:10 PM
We'll finish top 4.

No we wont and it makes no difference what players come in.

The team has a fundamental flaw in its tactics.

Kano
31-07-2011, 08:17 PM
are you really listening to yourself???! tenth? psshhtt

you're right, i was too optimistic.

13th is likely

Keith
31-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Isn't this the end of Wenger's contract? The last dance

Letters
31-07-2011, 09:30 PM
No we wont and it makes no difference what players come in.

The team has a fundamental flaw in its tactics.

We have the same fundamental flaw which we had last season, and the season before.
We'll finish top 4 by default 'cos we're better than most other teams but we won't win anything because of that fundamental flaw.

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 09:58 PM
We have the same fundamental flaw which we had last season, and the season before.
We'll finish top 4 by default 'cos we're better than most other teams but we won't win anything because of that fundamental flaw.

And this is why you can't give Wenger much credit for keeping us in the top four. It's not because of his talent, it's down to weak competition. Even when we were winning stuff, he only had Fergie to deal with. If Liverpool, City, Spurs and Villa get there act together this season, we're out of the top four. If we had a couple of teams on our tail week in week out we'd fail to meet the challenge.

Kano
31-07-2011, 10:07 PM
same for fergie. he only had one real competitor at any one time in the pl

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 10:22 PM
same for fergie. he only had one real competitor at any one time in the pl

One difference. He's won the Champions League. Twice.

Kano
31-07-2011, 10:33 PM
doesn't distract from poor pl opposition

twice in 20 years for those cl titles. guardiola done it twice in three years.

quite easy to twist perception where needed

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 10:43 PM
doesn't distract from poor pl opposition

You're missing the point. If the manager of Celtic won the Champions League twice, despite how poor his league is, I'd say he's a top manager because he's won a competition where Europes elite clubs compete. He's not just a bug fish in a small pond.

Also, the Prem is much better than what it was 10 years ago but Fergie is still winning even though there are now 3 or 4 teams capable of winning the league.

Power n Glory
31-07-2011, 10:45 PM
As for the Guardiola point...what point are you making exactly?

It just points to another elite coach. Wenger isn't one of them.

ElusiveGooner
01-08-2011, 01:03 AM
Repeat after me:

The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this. (Wenger, May 2009
The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this. (Wenger, May 2010)
The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this. (Wenger, May 2011)
The team is young, they have great mental strength and will come out even stronger after this. (Wenger, May 2012)

Plus ca change

ElusiveGooner
01-08-2011, 01:10 AM
We'll finish top 4.

:woohoo: Top 4!

Just what I always dreamed about! Another successful season in the bag!

Go Wenger!

Letters
01-08-2011, 09:03 AM
And this is why you can't give Wenger much credit for keeping us in the top four. It's not because of his talent, it's down to weak competition.

So why has no other manager, fergie aside, consistently delivered top 4 for their team if it's so easy?

Letters
01-08-2011, 09:04 AM
:woohoo: Top 4!

Just what I always dreamed about! Another successful season in the bag!

Go Wenger!

I didn't make any comment on whether that was a good outcome or not, just that IMO we'll stay top 4.

LDG
01-08-2011, 09:05 AM
Vinger has some serious work to do this week.

Letters
01-08-2011, 09:07 AM
I find it hard to imagine how anyone can predict we'll be top 4 when an injury to RvP leaves us with Vela and Chamakh up front.

Like last season? Except we now have Gervinho. And we have pretty much the same defence as last season, Clichy is gone (although he's been so widely slated on here I can't see why anyone would think that would leave us much weaker back there) and Vermealan is now fit.
I don't think we're stronger than last year but I don't think we're weaker. And I don't think Spurs or Liverpool (the only two credible teams who could finish top 4 if we don't) are stronger. Ergo we'll probably finish top 4 again.

The weekend showed we haven't learnt a thing. But I don't see any NEW problems, just the same ones, and as depressing as that is we finished top 4 with those problems last year so I can't see any reason we won't think year.

LDG
01-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Like last season? Except we now have Gervinho. And we have pretty much the same defence as last season, Clichy is gone (although he's been so widely slated on here I can't see why anyone would think that would leave us much weaker back there) and Vermealan is now fit.
I don't think we're stronger than last year but I don't think we're weaker. And I don't think Spurs or Liverpool (the only two credible teams who could finish top 4 if we don't) are stronger. Ergo we'll probably finish top 4 again.

The weekend showed we haven't learnt a thing. But I don't see any NEW problems, just the same ones, and as depressing as that is we finished top 4 with those problems last year so I can't see any reason we won't think year.

The only problem I see with your logic, is that we started last season with confidence, whereas this year we have absolutely none.

Cesc is going, Nasri won't be focused, and we already have injuries to key players.

RVP is carrying the team from what I can see at the moment. And it was proved in the last three months, that despite his best efforts, the rest of the team just gave up. That isn't the attitude we're looking for, and certainly isn't the attitude we started last term with.

Letters
01-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Last season Utd and Chelsea were better than us (just). City weren't IMO but we handed 3rd to them on a plate.
We were better than everyone else then and IMO we're no weaker now than we were. We're no stronger either but I don't think anyone else who could challenge us is either.
I take the point about confidence but I think when push comes to shove we're still good enough to finish top 4. We'll see.

Özim
01-08-2011, 09:31 AM

Gervinho will be going to the ACON along with Song and probably Chamakh (the latter is a good thing though).

AKBapologist
01-08-2011, 09:32 AM
I think were weaker, liverpool are stronger. Never expected to have run down this summer transfer window with so little change. Not even the bear minimum has been met so far.

Özim
01-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Last season Utd and Chelsea were better than us (just). City weren't IMO but we handed 3rd to them on a plate.
We were better than everyone else then and IMO we're no weaker now than we were. We're no stronger either but I don't think anyone else who could challenge us is either.
I take the point about confidence but I think when push comes to shove we're still good enough to finish top 4. We'll see.
Chelsea we're not good last season and yet finished above us (they had an awful run before Christmas where everyone was beating them and they couldn''t buy a win, something we haven't seen from them for years), they couldn't be any worse this season.

Man U weren't that good either to be honest, this season expect better as they seem to have invested a bit. City will be better for sure, Aguero is one hell of a player.

Liverpool have invested and have a more suitable manager in charge so IMO wil be stronger, Spurs have no CL which will make them more of a threat.

LDG
01-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Maybe I've trusted too much in them. A couple of weeks back I was sure we were going to do the necessary in preparation for the season.

Hell, even before last weekend I was fairly pleased that we'd managed to get rid (seemingly) of some of the dross in Denilson and Bender and Clichy....but that seemed to change nothing in the way the team played over the weekend.

Yes, people say it's only preseason, and I get that, but it isn't a normal preseason this time round. Last season was horrific, and I expect focus and determination in every match now. We're owed that as fans after the way we fucked it up last year.

I'm seeing very little change.

The only bright spots for me, were the players not garunteed a fist team place, let alone squad number.

Traore, Afobe, Ramsey, Jenko, Wilshere have been good preseason. RVP has been RVP. And Gervinho has looked a player.

The rest, and this is the point of the thread, have not looked anywhere near like a team capable of going places. And that is the worry.

Cheque book needs to come out this week big time IMHO.

Letters
01-08-2011, 09:36 AM
Chelsea we're not good last season and yet finished above us (they had an awful run before Christmas where everyone was beating them and they couldn''t buy a win, something we haven't seen from them for years), they couldn't be any worse this season.

Man U weren't that good either to be honest, this season expect better as they seem to have invested a bit. City will be better for sure, Aguero is one hell of a player.

I agree. All 3 finished above us last year, I think they will do so again. But I still think we're the next best and thus will finish 4th.
If you disagree then fine, we'll talk again in May.

Darth Vela
01-08-2011, 10:17 AM
I agree. All 3 finished above us last year, I think they will do so again. But I still think we're the next best and thus will finish 4th.
If you disagree then fine, we'll talk again in May.

Yeah, that's pretty much my thoughts whenever people get all melodramatic about our impending relegation, spending large amounts on mediocre English players isn't going to make Liverpool world beaters and Spurs weren't able to cut it last term and haven't changed a thing, aside from one of their best players no longer wanting to play for them so whilst it's reasonable to think we won't win the title, falling that far is a little silly imo.

Also, on topic, I don't believe they're that shit either. Some of them are, like Squillaci but most of them aren't.

Justhandguns
01-08-2011, 10:49 AM
Maybe I've trusted too much in them. A couple of weeks back I was sure we were going to do the necessary in preparation for the season.

Hell, even before last weekend I was fairly pleased that we'd managed to get rid (seemingly) of some of the dross in Denilson and Bender and Clichy....but that seemed to change nothing in the way the team played over the weekend.

Yes, people say it's only preseason, and I get that, but it isn't a normal preseason this time round. Last season was horrific, and I expect focus and determination in every match now. We're owed that as fans after the way we fucked it up last year.

I'm seeing very little change.

The only bright spots for me, were the players not garunteed a fist team place, let alone squad number.

Traore, Afobe, Ramsey, Jenko, Wilshere have been good preseason. RVP has been RVP. And Gervinho has looked a player.

The rest, and this is the point of the thread, have not looked anywhere near like a team capable of going places. And that is the worry.

Cheque book needs to come out this week big time IMHO.

Yes, the ones that we need to get rid of most are D20 and S18. Like many of us had said, the same problem still persists.
If the other team are pressing up front, the chance of these two loosing the ball is extremely high, nor do they possess
the speed to recover and no physique to over power some bigger opponents. Too many passes in front without RVP and Gerviniho.
We also miss Walcott's pace a bit on the right.

The bright side is, Ro'sicky is pretty fit, but wait till when he faces the tougher premiership players.....
Ramsay seems to be hungry for games, and I like that. I think he is also modelling himself towards
Fabregas's style of play.

We need players like RVP, Wilshere & Ramsay, they really show that they care. You can easily see from
their faces during the games. We also need solid players like Vermie and Sagna to keep the composure.

LDG
01-08-2011, 10:58 AM
We do need to sign some quality, but the fist thing we need to do is get organised.

Doesn't matter what team you are. The first thing when you're not playing great is to make sure you don't concede and be tough to beat. The fancy stuff can come after that.

Logic is wasted on Wenger at the moment it would seem.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
01-08-2011, 11:25 AM
anyone who says 'its only preseason' deserves a smack.

they were probably the same people who said 'its only the carling cup final' but look at the effect that loss had on us. it wrecked our season.

a winning mentality is a winning mentality and a top club will never say 'its only a friendly'. a winning club wants to win every game. you dont see man utd or fergie ever coming out and saying 'its only a friendly'. they wanna win every game and winning is instilled from the top right to the bottom.

Xhaka Can’t
01-08-2011, 12:09 PM
No we don't we jsut need the one we have to stop being a stubbon mule and do whats best for the team tbh. But he has not done that for a number of years now and has shown no serious inclination or competence in doing that thusfar during this transfer window either through new signings or a change in tactics.

Olivier's xmas twist
01-08-2011, 12:18 PM
City will be better for sure, Aguero is one hell of a player.

Liverpool have invested and have a more suitable manager in charge so IMO wil be stronger, Spurs have no CL which will make them more of a threat.

More wooried about liverpool then spurs i think the Europa league will distract spurs alot tbh. As for the bit in bold, i don't think Ageuro will make city stronger 1 bit if Tevez leaves, if he does city are fucked in away tbh but id expect them to finish above us too.

But he has not done that for a number of years now and has shown no serious inclination or competence in doing that thusfar during this transfer window either through new signings or a change in tactics.

yep i agree, and part of me wants him gone but the other par feels even if he goes how much will really change while the same board is in charge. we'd still get PHW chatting rubbish the new manager doing thieir bidding.

maybe tactiallty wise and mentally we could be better off but fincially we'd be the same you'd feel.

Power n Glory
01-08-2011, 12:41 PM
anyone who says 'its only preseason' deserves a smack.

they were probably the same people who said 'its only the carling cup final' but look at the effect that loss had on us. it wrecked our season.

a winning mentality is a winning mentality and a top club will never say 'its only a friendly'. a winning club wants to win every game. you dont see man utd or fergie ever coming out and saying 'its only a friendly'. they wanna win every game and winning is instilled from the top right to the bottom.

Good point. The mentality of the team has been overlooked by a few posters. Just because we're starting a fresh season, doesn't mean the slate is wiped clean. Just like the season before last, these guys are troubled by our sudden collapse and it's very much in the back of their minds. There is no guarantee that they'll get over this. The poor form we saw last season has carried over to the preseason. We're seeing the same mistakes.

Some people don't overcome these sort of character flaws/mental blocks. Winning breeds winning and it's the same for losing. We were in the dirt last season and Wenger has to do something lift the teams hopes. We've got a run of big games coming up from the start of the season and if this bad run continues...

Grebbo
01-08-2011, 12:51 PM
The mentality of the team isn't the problem. The mentality of the manager is the problem.

Wenger says finishing 4th is an achievement.

Wenger is a loser and is happy to be a loser.

If your manager at work let's you do fuck all during the day then you do fuck all.

Toronto Gooner
01-08-2011, 01:40 PM
yep i agree, and part of me wants him gone but the other par feels even if he goes how much will really change while the same board is in charge. we'd still get PHW chatting rubbish the new manager doing thieir bidding.
So now it is the Board to blame? Sorry but the team on the pitch; the squad behind it; the reserve and youth set-up supporting them; and the philosophy underpinning it all are the sole responsibility of the manager. If there is any blame to be directed toward the board it is that they have not stood up to Wenger enough.

Toronto Gooner
01-08-2011, 01:43 PM
Good point. The mentality of the team has been overlooked by a few posters. Just because we're starting a fresh season, doesn't mean the slate is wiped clean. Just like the season before last, these guys are troubled by our sudden collapse and it's very much in the back of their minds. There is no guarantee that they'll get over this. The poor form we saw last season has carried over to the preseason. We're seeing the same mistakes.

Some people don't overcome these sort of character flaws/mental blocks. Winning breeds winning and it's the same for losing. We were in the dirt last season and Wenger has to do something lift the teams hopes. We've got a run of big games coming up from the start of the season and if this bad run continues...
Agree P_n_G. I shudder at the prospect of this squad playing the first 5 games of the season with Fabregas and Nasri gone. If that sequence goes bad, will we be seeing the club in the bottom half of the table for the bulk of the season?

Letters
01-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Agree P_n_G. I shudder at the prospect of this squad playing the first 5 games of the season with Fabregas and Nasri gone. If that sequence goes bad, will we be seeing the club in the bottom half of the table for the bulk of the season?

No.

Darth Vela
01-08-2011, 04:02 PM

True, I hadn't even considered that and if that's the case then Wenger doesn't have a fricking clue and should be straight out of the door, no questions asked.

I agree that we've seen Squillaci and Djourou carry on their form but our first choice CB partnership haven't actually conceded, they've started quite well as have other members of our team so as long as we don't keep on subbing Squillaci on at HT we'll be fine.

Toronto Gooner
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
No.
I hope that you are right. Letters. I sincerely hope that the players have the pride and professionalism necessary to succeed.

Olivier's xmas twist
01-08-2011, 05:04 PM
So now it is the Board to blame? Sorry but the team on the pitch; the squad behind it; the reserve and youth set-up supporting them; and the philosophy underpinning it all are the sole responsibility of the manager. If there is any blame to be directed toward the board it is that they have not stood up to Wenger enough.

Well it its the board fault in away like you said for not standing up to AW and being happy with what he does. The team is not good enough because of the Manager that is fair but will the manager feel he has done wrong if no one tells him and who's job is that then Board.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2011, 05:05 PM
I sincerely hope that the players have the pride and professionalism necessary to succeed.

They've already got the money, why do they need professionalism and pride?

Grebbo
01-08-2011, 05:45 PM
I hope that you are right. Letters. I sincerely hope that the players have the pride and professionalism necessary to succeed.

:haha: