PDA

View Full Version : why was hernandez allowed to play for both teams during a pre season last year yet thierry wasnt allowed this year?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
01-08-2011, 09:03 PM
hernandez swapped shirts at half time and played for united 2nd half, and his ex team 1st half. what was different? anyone know?

gunnerrrrr
01-08-2011, 10:04 PM
you have heard the song..."we are Man Utd and we can do what we like" or some fucking gay shit like that, bunch of slack jawed phaggots

Cripps_orig
01-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Don't know nor do I really care but congrats on the longest thread title in football forum history.In answer to the question, I imagine Mancs game was just a friendly whereas our game v the Yankees whatever was in a tournament albeit a friendly one. Would have been pretty stupid had he played for us in the 2nd half and scored the goals to prevent his current team of winning the cup. Would have also embarassed all of our bunch of muppets cos he's still better than all of them and would have shown them up.In short Wengers a cunt

onthecusp
01-08-2011, 11:11 PM
In short Wengers a cunt

Why dont you just say what you mean?

Cripps_orig
01-08-2011, 11:23 PM
Wish I could but there are kids on this forum and I don't want to use bad language so I thought I'd be nice about Wenger instead.

Niall_Quinn
01-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Very unfair really. We let Chamakh play for them in the 2nd half.

LDG
02-08-2011, 08:27 AM
:lol:

It was a Fifa sanctioned tournament, hence why Henry wasn't allowed to play for us.

Maybe Fifa said that the rest of our side couldn't either, hence why we were so shit.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-08-2011, 10:12 AM
I think FIFA should allow players to swap teams, then maybe we could ask another team's player to play for us, would save a lot of hassle

"Hey Wayne, great goal! you really took advantage or of crap indecisive defending! plus put this shirt on and do the same for us because we dont seem to be capable of doing ourselves! cheers mate!"