PDA

View Full Version : Cesc fabregas

WilshereourGHEL
10-08-2011, 07:48 PM
I need to post this i get the feeling now the deal will be completed although were not gettign what he's worth due to him only wanting to play for 1 club.i feel that within time probably after he has retired we will not be botherd about the loss of him yes he is a great playe but he is not a legend he has never won nothing for us yes he has given us memories but they wont stay with us due to the fact those memories will not involve him lifting any silverware.great players come and go Arsenal FC will always be Arsenal FC we will carry on being great we can still attract good player and we saw with viera leaving it made fabregas who says this wont make ramsey.

and i have every confidence there will be big signing incoming after this deal goes through

your views?

Edinburgh Gooner
10-08-2011, 07:50 PM
I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.

P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out!

fakeyank
10-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.

P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out!

Good Honest English Lad

Letters
10-08-2011, 07:52 PM

:lol:

Good Honest English Lad. Thing Shawcross, ours is Wilshere. Sort of player who will snap someone's leg in two but "he's not that kind of player" and will fall out of nightclubs at 2am, punch a photographer and then roast a teenage fan with some fellow players.

Confusingly, GHEL's don't actually have to be English, it's more a state of mind. Or lack thereof.

Edinburgh Gooner
10-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Penny finally drops!!!
PMSL Letters, I see you still have the banter of olden days GW

Cripps_orig
10-08-2011, 08:06 PM
I'd laugh my cock off if we won the EPL this season with out him.P.s What the feck does GHEL mean? I've been reading this forum for months and canny work it out! http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GHEL

WilshereourGHEL
10-08-2011, 08:11 PM
Id laugh my cock of if he goes we get barcelona and wilshere snaps his leg and ends his career

Edinburgh Gooner
10-08-2011, 08:12 PM
I'd actually never thought to google it Ach

Coney
10-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Id laugh my cock of if he goes we get barcelona and wilshere snaps his leg and ends his career

Bit brutal. However, if we were to magically go ahead and win the CL, beating Barca in the final, I would like to see the look on his face.

Letters
10-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Bit brutal. However, if we were to magically go ahead and win the CL, beating Barca in the final, I would like to see the look on his face.

You'd have to look on the bench...

WilshereourGHEL
10-08-2011, 08:15 PM
The way he has treated the fans with his disrespect towards our club is brutal he deserves everything he gets...which will probs be 4 trophies ...sadly.

Coney
10-08-2011, 08:16 PM

... where our boys surrounded him and forced an Arsenal shirt over his head.

Letters
10-08-2011, 08:16 PM
The way he has treated the fans with his disrespect towards our club is brutal

Don't agree with that. He's not sulked around like Ade, Cole or Anelka.
He wants to play elsewhere, clearly, but he's not made a massive fuss about it or refused to play last season.

WilshereourGHEL
10-08-2011, 08:18 PM
More respect could of been shown had he said yes i would like to go to Barcelona this summer...Instead of leaving us in lingo

Cripps_orig
10-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Disgusting how that cunt is treated on here

Power n Glory
10-08-2011, 08:20 PM
If this turns out to be Wenger's last season, we'll remember Cesc Fabregas. When you tell the story of JFK, Lee Harvey Oswald always gets a mention.

If Wenger goes out on a low and we finish outside of the top four, it will be remembered as one of great tradegy type stories. Sort of like Scarface, there are two halves to this story. His rise to fame and power and then the great fall. If it all ends badly, when they show documentaries on Sky Sports about the great Arsenal and Arsene Wenger, they will mention Wenger's downfall and that bastard child poster boy, Cesc Fabregas, as the pin up icon for our youth project!

I'm being dramatic, but if this all goes horribly wrong and Wenger goes out with a whimper, Cesc will be remembered and for the wrong reasons. If he goes on to win things for Barca, the pill will be even more bitter. But if Wenger pulls it off with this current crop of young players, Wilshere, Ramsey, Walcott, Gibbs and Oxo Cube, this ugly period will be forgotten. I hope goes out that way.

WilshereourGHEL
10-08-2011, 08:24 PM
i dont think the money we get is needed to be spent on a direct replacement like it would if nasri is to leave... strengthening of the squad is

Parker is there for the taking
Mata...was there for the taking
Cahill is there for the right money
GODAMN IT EVEN PLAYERS LIKE Seb larrson would improved the Squad

Niall_Quinn
10-08-2011, 08:24 PM
If this turns out to be Wenger's last season

:pray:

GunnerFan4Life
10-08-2011, 08:39 PM
'Oxo cube' :lol: Gets me everytime!

fakeyank
10-08-2011, 08:43 PM
Cant wait for AW to fuck off..

Xhaka Can’t
10-08-2011, 08:44 PM

http://www.scribbleoneverything.com/images/uploads/WallDecals/cartoon/bam.gif

:haha:

Xhaka Can’t
10-08-2011, 08:45 PM

MO?

GunnerFan4Life
10-08-2011, 08:48 PM
Its sad how its turned out tbh..

Xhaka Can’t
10-08-2011, 08:51 PM
Its sad how its turned out tbh..

Definitely MO then. :good:

Poor fucker can't see this til tomorrow.

Boss
10-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Will only be a good deal for us if all of the money is reinvested in Mata + a top quality defender.

Otherwise we're losing in this, Cesc at 20% is better than anyone else in our midfield.

Ironing
10-08-2011, 09:19 PM

:lol:

GunnerFan4Life
10-08-2011, 09:37 PM
http://yfrog.com/h7rwjtumj

*runs*

selassie
10-08-2011, 10:17 PM
http://yfrog.com/h7rwjtumj

*runs*

KSE Comedy Club
10-08-2011, 11:52 PM

hear hear.

I reckon he's been doing plenty of sulking all summer, not taking part in ant pre season cause of 'injury'.

Bullshit tbh.

Xhaka Can’t
11-08-2011, 12:22 AM
tomorrow

KSE Comedy Club
11-08-2011, 12:25 AM
tomorrow what?

Master Splinter
11-08-2011, 02:07 AM

His leg is a Must Snap.

Sir Jack :bow:

Toronto Gooner
11-08-2011, 02:17 AM
If there is any justice, Arsenal will win the Premiership and CL, and Barcelona will win squat with Fabregas scoring an own goal to secure Real Madrid's La Liga success. ##

LDG
11-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Can't wait for Cesc to fuck off tbf.

Joker
11-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Same here, this saga has become unbelievably boring and has had an adverse effect on our preparations. Hopefully the twat leaves by the end of the week and we can look forward to working with players who want to be at the club.

Like I said in another thread, I won't be sad to see the twat go, his behaviour this summer has been despicable, showing the fans who have supported him throughout his career nothing but contempt.

Good riddance to bad rubbish IMO.

Toronto Gooner
12-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Same here, this saga has become unbelievably boring and has had an adverse effect on our preparations. Hopefully the twat leaves by the end of the week and we can look forward to working with players who want to be at the club.

Like I said in another thread, I won't be sad to see the twat go, his behaviour this summer has been despicable, showing the fans who have supported him throughout his career nothing but contempt.

Good riddance to bad rubbish IMO.
Agree with this. What is truly sad is the number of Arsenal fans who are writing blogs in support of Fabregas and how "classy" has been through all of this. Sorry, but just as he is the "ring master" on the pitch, so has Fabregas been the ring master of this transfer saga.

Cripps_orig
12-08-2011, 01:59 AM
Cesc classy? :lol:Any links to these blogs?

WilshereourGHEL
12-08-2011, 03:46 AM
Cesc has not been arsenal since barce first showed interest and hes has been a cunt on the pitch for 2/3 year How long ago was it hull were in them prem :P

Japan Shaking All Over
12-08-2011, 04:14 AM

His leg is a Must Snap.

Sir Jack :bow:

Must Snap:bow:

How TMs is that now?

I did one last night but can't remember now.....will have to check my posts!!

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:22 AM
If there is any justice, Arsenal will win the Premiership and CL, and Barcelona will win squat with Fabregas scoring an own goal to secure Real Madrid's La Liga success. ##
That's the scenario in the alternate universe for sure.