PDA

View Full Version : The Magical Meerkat Comes Good?

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 08:33 AM
With the imminent departure of cesc and most likely nasri too what do people think on the arshavin situation. I know theres a lot of haters of the midget out there. BUT we have been told by Zenits coach, by hiddink etc that we dont use him properly and he even admits that he wants to play in a central role.

now there is a gap where cesc once was and where nasri stepped in last season, is this not the time for Arshavin to take that central position? He may well be a blessing in disguise and would be perfect for that role. however lazy he seems, stats wise he was very effective last season from the wings, how would he fare in his preffered role?

I do honestly think he has a major part to play this season and that he will really step up his game if he gets the nod to play the cesc role.

I honestly do also believe i will be shot down within 2 mins of me posting this!!! lol

LDG
11-08-2011, 08:37 AM
Completely agree. It won't happen cos Vinger is a cunt. But it still stands that you are correct.

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 08:42 AM
as arsene loves to say, "he will be like a new signing" IMO

Marc Overmars
11-08-2011, 08:44 AM
He's a productive player and if we played him properly he could be pretty awesome.

He'll be out on the wing though where defenders find it piss easy to read his quick drop of the shoulder and cut inside move.

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 08:47 AM
am hoping we have enough wingers now if all fit, theo, gervhino, ryo and vela for eg but we would be crying out for the central role to be filled and Mata is not that answer. reckon old arsh is licking his lips in anticipation. its simples

LDG
11-08-2011, 08:49 AM
Licking his lips for pie.

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 09:04 AM
personally think a good shot of vodka before kickoff would be what he needs!