PDA

View Full Version : GW Piss Up - 20th August, Midday, 12 Pins, Finsbury Park

LDG
11-08-2011, 10:37 AM
http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=351

For those of you not familiar with General Chat, thought I'd post this up here too.

Be nice to see some new faces, so anyone who fancies meeting the meet-up clique, get your arses to the 12 pins for Midday on 20th August.

Those going to the Liverpool game will be back for drinkies afterwards, and those without tickets (myself included) will be knowcking back some beers in front of the big screen.

Hope to see some of you there!

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 10:39 AM
do we get name badges to know who we/you are? lol

LDG
11-08-2011, 10:42 AM
do we get name badges to know who we/you are? lol

No.

Just look for a hobbit in an orange Arsenal shirt, and you won't go too far wrong.

We usually take up the section outside the pinns by the first set of doors you get to as you come out of Finsbury Park....

I_Killed_Kenny
11-08-2011, 10:45 AM
kool. may see you there. is that the usual meet up spot. wasnt it the rocket a while back? is that closed now?

LDG
11-08-2011, 10:48 AM
kool. may see you there. is that the usual meet up spot. wasnt it the rocket a while back? is that closed now?

Red Action HQ.

Sometimes we meet there, which is cool enough, but usually its the pins. Service is excellent, beer is quick...and Gary refuses to go anywhere else...sulky cunt.

Ironing
11-08-2011, 10:50 AM
I'd love to but I hate you all

dazthegooner
11-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Red Action HQ.

Sometimes we meet there, which is cool enough, but usually its the pins. Service is excellent, beer is quick...and Gary refuses to go anywhere else...sulky cunt.

Should be able to make it might have to book the Monday off though remember what these piss ups are like and how bad badly Richard behaves after a fee Oj's :)

dazthegooner
11-08-2011, 10:53 AM
I'd love to but I hate you all

So our contempt for you also isn't wasted ;)