PDA

View Full Version : Pre-season press conference at 9

Flavs
12-08-2011, 07:35 AM
Ok so what are we expecting here? The announcement that Fabs has gone to Barca, Nasreek to Citeh and Bendtner to Stoke. Plus that Eboue is close to a move and Almunia is released?

Maybe a few new signing announced now we have squad space?

Maybe wenger saying if he doesnt win something this year he will quit?

If someone can post a transcript of what he says after that would be great kthxbai

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 07:39 AM
It probably isnt even real tbh.

But yeh mostly cesc going to barca.

No new signings.......errr

:ilt:

Kano
12-08-2011, 07:44 AM
he won't reveal much about transfer talk coming in, he'll no doubt just tease everyone.

signings will be coming of course once these two leave and i'd be surprised if there was anything that revealing said

Letters
12-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Isn't think just a regular pre-game press conference? I doubt there will be any bombshells.

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 08:08 AM
I'm sure Wenger will be keeping his cards close to his chest as normal.

McNamara That Ghost...
12-08-2011, 08:14 AM
I'm guessing this has come from the press conference. Nasri and Fabregas are not in the squad for tomorrow, neither are Wilshere or Diaby.

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 08:14 AM
SSN just now:

They can confirm that both febregas and Nasri are not in the squad for tomorrows game against newcastle.
Guess thats it then.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:15 AM
We're still in the waiting period, as far as I know he's not said we're out of that yet.

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 08:17 AM
Wilshere injured. :(

Oxo cube to play with Ramsey and Song?

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:19 AM
SSN just now:

Guess thats it then.
Predictable really, Wenger has preached all summer about keeping these guys....in the end he's been proven to be wrong again.

Nasri had to be sold with him not wanting to sign a new contract, but frankly we should have had our replacement lined-up and ready and got on with selling him. So much for some people's idea that he didn't want to go.

Cesc I suspect was convinced to stay one more year last season, again we should have had players lined-up to replace him or even have players to spend this money on. Once again it seems we're selling our prized assets with noone ready to come in, how often does this have to happen before the guy learns his lesson FFS?

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Wilshere injured. :(
And so it begins, we're just "unlucky" half our squad is often injured though :coffee:

I'm f*cking sick of this sh*t.

Letters
12-08-2011, 08:27 AM
I'm f*cking sick of this sh*t.

Really? You've never said.

Kano
12-08-2011, 08:29 AM
Nasri had to be sold with him not wanting to sign a new contract, but frankly we should have had our replacement lined-up and ready and got on with selling him. So much for some people's idea that he didn't want to go.

terrible innit? people throwing around ideas when so much inside info was given out.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:31 AM
terrible innit? people throwing around ideas when so much inside info was given out.
Come on dude, I think it was clear he wanted to go to everyone.

You pretty much made up some idea that he wasn't to try and makeout the club are the victims here. They're not.

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 08:33 AM
I'm hopeful we will see a couple more singings, he just has to spend, he can't justify not replacing them or at least spending in other areas. Probably the biggest 3 weeks in Wengers reign coming up.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
I'm hopeful we will see a couple more singings, he just has to spend, he can't justify not replacing them or at least spending in other areas. Probably the biggest 3 weeks in Wengers reign coming up.
He can justify anything, he might sign one or two doesn't mean they'll be quality players though.....he loves going cheap.

Wenger doesn't seem to feel pressed to act quickly on anything, money and principles seem to come first....before the logic.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Really? You've never said.
That's right, maybe I'll start saying it more from now on.

Kano
12-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Come on dude, I think it was clear he wanted to go to everyone.

You pretty much made up some idea that he wasn't to try and makeout the club are the victims here. They're not.

i made up an idea when no one had a clue what was happening, nothing to with victims on any side. at no point did i state this is the truth, just an idea.

i was wrong, and i'll wait for the first person with 100% record on here to pipe up.

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 08:40 AM
He can justify anything, he might sign one or two doesn't mean they'll be quality players though.....he loves going cheap.

Wenger doesn't seem to feel pressed to act quickly on anything, money and principles seem to come first....before the logic.

He's made some odd decisions in the past but even the most optimistic fan would probably be quite puzzled if we didn't attempt to replace them with 60m burning a hole.

Japan Shaking All Over
12-08-2011, 08:43 AM
so the conference is over?

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 08:46 AM
Apparantly since saying that they are both out of the squad, SSN now saying that tweets coming out of Arsenal are suggesting that wenger has now said that Nasri isnt going anywhere in the near future.

The left hand doesnt know what the right is doing.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:47 AM
i made up an idea when no one had a clue what was happening, nothing to with victims on any side. at no point did i state this is the truth, just an idea.

i was wrong, and i'll wait for the first person with 100% record on here to pipe up.
Fair enough, but your idea was let's face highly unlikely from the information we had on the matter.

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Apparantly since saying that they are both out of the squad, SSN now saying that tweets coming out of Arsenal are suggesting that wenger has now said that Nasri isnt going anywhere in the near future.

I'd rather we sold him as he only has a year left so it makes no sense to keep him. I think we should have just dealt with this matter early on so we had time to find a replacement.

Kano
12-08-2011, 08:49 AM
well anelka's doing it and so is cahill by the looks of it so not that unlikely.

Olivier's xmas twist
12-08-2011, 08:49 AM
0941: FOOTBALL- Arsene Wenger: "My personal feelings are not important, what is important is the club. I have not been disappointed by Cesc or Samir's attitude, they have been professional."
0936: FOOTBALL - BBC sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/danroan) "We are all replaceable...you do not want to lose big players..you fight to keep them."
0935: FOOTBALL - Daily Mirror writer Darren Lewis on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/mirrordarren) ""Cesc is not on strike. He is not match fit. I do not want to go into anything else.""
0932: FOOTBALL - BBC sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/danroan) "We are all replaceable...you do not want to lose big players..you fight to keep them."
0927: FOOTBALL-Arsene Wenger has said that Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri will not be in the squad for Saturday's game against Newcastle.

0922: FOOTBALL - BBC sports news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/danroan) "Wenger: 'I expect nobody to leave the club. (!) At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help'"

0921: FOOTBALL - The Times football correspondent Oliver Kay on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/OliverKayTimes) "Wenger: "Manchester United sold Ronaldo. Does that mean they are not a big club?"

0920: FOOTBALL - Daily Mirror writer Darren Lewis on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/MirrorDarren) "Wenger: "I have no problem with the attitude of Cesc Fabregas."

0918: FOOTBALL - Daily Telegraph football correspondent Henry Winter on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/henrywinter) "Wenger faces many questions - Cesc/Nasri/Dann etc. He faces many problems ... but I still admire him. Make-or-break season tho"

0916: FOOTBALL - The Times' football correspondent Oliver Kay on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/OliverKayTimes) "Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave the club. At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help."
0911: FOOTBALL - The Telegraph's Henry Winter on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/henrywinter/status/101928045241311232) "Wenger: Van Persie and Gibbs test today 'should be available'. Walcott Vermaelen back in squad."
0910: FOOTBALL - BBC Sport news correspondent Dan Roan on Twitter: (http://twitter.com/danroan/status/101926870412570624) "Arsene Wenger press conference due to start in next few minutes."

here some mins from the confrence

GP
12-08-2011, 08:51 AM

Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave the club. At the moment there is no news. What we want today is to focus on the players who can help"

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 08:51 AM
Hes on SSN now.

Load of shit so far.

'Do you expect cesc and nasri to leave the club?'

Wenger: "I expect nobody to leave" (wry smile)

'So is there a chance that they will leave?'

Wenger: "I expect you to take out what you can from my statement"

Im sorry, but your clever answers and quips to the press are not funny or clever anymore. You just look like a complete fucking tool!!

Özim
12-08-2011, 08:52 AM
well anelka's doing it and so is cahill by the looks of it so not that unlikely.
Anelka?

Cahill, can you clarify?

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 08:53 AM
He's a brilliant WUM you have to give him that.

Kano
Hes on SSN now.

Load of shit so far.

Im sorry, but your clever answers and quips to the press are not funny or clever anymore. You just look like a complete fucking tool!!

only to the like minded

Olivier's xmas twist
Hes on SSN now.

Load of shit so far.

So why we leaving the twunts out of the game if they are not being sold. And no point lying both are not match fit

Kano
Anelka?

Cahill, can you clarify?

last years of contracts and both look like they are staying

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
12-08-2011, 09:03 AM
really insulting our intelligence with some of the quotes. idiot.

Syn
12-08-2011, 09:04 AM
There should be more anger from arsenal fans (and I don't mean typing shit on the Internet) than I am sensing. Wenger had fucked this right up (nasri, fabregas situation) and should be forced to leave. The only way he is going to be forced is if there is a mass demonstration before, during and after the next home game. Or I guess many are like me and are simply finding it hard to care what's going on. For the start of every season I can remember, I have always been excited to watch and support the club. Right now, a day before the game, I could not give a flying fuck, to be perfectly honest.

Letters
12-08-2011, 09:09 AM
That's right, maybe I'll start saying it more from now on.

:ilt:

;)

Boss
12-08-2011, 09:11 AM
2 weeks ago

Arsene Wenger last night admitted Arsenal "can no longer be called a big club" if they sell Cesc Fabregas and Samir Nasri.

"Imagine the worst situation - we lose Fabregas and Nasri - you cannot convince people you are ambitious after that," he said.

"And even if you lose Nasri, to find the same quality player, you have to spend again the same amount of money. Because you cannot say, you lose the player and you do not replace him.

"I believe for us it is important the message we give out. For example, you talk about Fabregas leaving, Nasri leaving.

"If you give that message out, you cannot pretend you are a big club, because a big club first of all holds onto its big players and gives a message out to all the other big clubs that they just cannot come in and take away from you.

"We worked very hard with these players for years to develop them, and now it's a time for us to keep them together."

Wenger, speaking at the start of Arsenal's Far East pre-season tour, said Nasri will "definitely" stay despite interest from Manchester City, Manchester United and Inter Milan.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Arsenal-no-longer-claim-to-be-big-club-if-sell-Cesc-Fabregas-and-Samir-Nasri-admits-Arsene-Wenger-article764500.html#ixzz1UnuKzLGw

Today

"Wenger: "Manchester United sold Ronaldo. Does that mean they are not a big club?"

:coffee:

Letters
12-08-2011, 09:12 AM
He's a brilliant WUM you have to give him that.

If he's deliberately being shit to annoy Zimm then I support him fully. :d

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-08-2011, 09:20 AM
I think the Fabregas situation was unavoidable, we wanted to sell him but Barcelona were determined to low ball us for him, and we've had to meet somewhere in the middle, Nasri it seems one of two things have happened depending on which media source you choose to believe that either Silent Stan has told the board that to lose 22million on a player who clearly won't sign a new contract is unacceptable, or Wenger saw Nasri in pre-season and was incensed by the lack of effort and commitment he was putting it.
The replacement for Fabregas should have been signed ages ago, as should have a centre-back and arguably a striker. It could be Wenger's prevaricating or it could be the Board refusal to allow him to spend more than he does usually without the cash surplus generated by the same of Fabregas/Nasri or both.

dazthegooner
12-08-2011, 09:27 AM
There should be more anger from arsenal fans (and I don't mean typing shit on the Internet) than I am sensing. Wenger had fucked this right up (nasri, fabregas situation) and should be forced to leave. The only way he is going to be forced is if there is a mass demonstration before, during and after the next home game. Or I guess many are like me and are simply finding it hard to care what's going on. For the start of every season I can remember, I have always been excited to watch and support the club. Right now, a day before the game, I could not give a flying fuck, to be perfectly honest.

Yep thats what you need atm a mass demonstration in North London ;)

Kano
12-08-2011, 09:28 AM
Yep thats what you need atm a mass demonstration in North London ;)

as long as they trash tottenham again, its ok

IBK
12-08-2011, 09:31 AM

Problem is mate that you tend to come over all sanctimoious and trash what others are saying. So if you are now admitting that your position was made up, then I'm afraid you deserve to get called on it.

dazthegooner
12-08-2011, 09:31 AM
as long as they trash tottenham again, its ok

Didn't really need to trash it anymore was a shithole before!

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-08-2011, 09:38 AM
true enough but it's hardly like holloway and highbury are elysium fields either :)

Kano
12-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Problem is mate that you tend to come over all sanctimoious and trash what others are saying. So if you are now admitting that your position was made up, then I'm afraid you deserve to get called on it.

no prob being called up on this at all.

the important point here is the 'made up' point. does that mean that everyone else on here verifies their facts before posting? probably not, so i'm in deep with everyone else 'making things up'. or is it because i offer a different option, it's a different type of 'making things up'? if you bothered to read my posts, you'd see i made the point i had no idea if what i suggested was true.

its a place of opinions so im told, so if we clash, agree or not then no big deal.

this place is full of opinionated, arrogant 'posters' so i guess i fit right in. its not a f crèche, we all men here

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-08-2011, 09:44 AM
apart from those who are women, unless this is the online forum equivalent of the carlton club

Kano
12-08-2011, 09:47 AM
apart from those who are women, unless this is the online forum equivalent of the carlton club

shemales really

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 10:00 AM
only to the like minded

:rolleyes:

:rimshot:

IBK
12-08-2011, 10:01 AM
no prob being called up on this at all.

the important point here is the 'made up' point. does that mean that everyone else on here verifies their facts before posting? probably not, so i'm in deep with everyone else 'making things up'. or is it because i offer a different option, it's a different type of 'making things up'? if you bothered to read my posts, you'd see i made the point i had no idea if what i suggested was true.

its a place of opinions so im told, so if we clash, agree or not then no big deal.

this place is full of opinionated, arrogant 'posters' so i guess i fit right in. its not a f crèche, we all men here

No problem at all for me with being opinionated or taking on other peoples' views - its trashing peoples' views when you have no greater insight than they do that's unnecessary.

Kano
12-08-2011, 10:03 AM
oh i'll trash people that rely on useless media articles that mean nothing. that i'll def continue to do

Özim
12-08-2011, 10:06 AM
oh i'll trash people that rely on useless media articles that mean nothing. that i'll def continue to do
and I'll trash people that make up sh*t ;)

Kano
12-08-2011, 10:07 AM
that's a lot of posts!

Grebbo
12-08-2011, 10:08 AM
What was the point of this press conference? Just to hear more Wenger bullshit?

We need him out of this club because he's killing it.

IBK
12-08-2011, 10:19 AM

Last post for me on this. Why is commenting, on a forum, on issues that have appeared in the press any different from comments based on your own speculation? You want to come over all superior because you think people get taken in by the press, be my guest. But by the same token you have to accept that you look like an idiot when the press stories are shown to be right, and the people commenting on them are justified.

The lifeblood of a forum is speculation - taking on people's opinions rather than their intelligence will make you seem far more grown up.

LDG
12-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Fuck it.

We have a match tomorrow. And as far as I'm concerned, the boys that will be in Red are gonna get me cheering them on.

Summer is over. We've fucked up big time. I'm shitting bricks. But the time has come to get back behind them, win, lose of fuckin draw. That's what I signed up to.

:scarf:

Kano
12-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Last post for me on this. Why is commenting, on a forum, on issues that have appeared in the press any different from comments based on your own speculation? You want to come over all superior because you think people get taken in by the press, be my guest. But by the same token you have to accept that you look like an idiot when the press stories are shown to be right, and the people commenting on them are justified.

The lifeblood of a forum is speculation - taking on people's opinions rather than their intelligence will make you seem far more grown up.

there is no difference, so that doesn't stop anyone telling me my ideas or posts are shit, which has happened. again, you haven't read my posts have you? i already said i have no problem being wrong, cos it doesn't really matter that much does it?

you can sit on the fence with splinters up your arse and i'll happily continue to say as i please. pretty fair deal really.

if you want grown up when talking about football on an internet forum, good luck.

Kano
12-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Fuck it.

We have a match tomorrow. And as far as I'm concerned, the boys that will be in Red are gonna get me cheering them on.

Summer is over. We've fucked up big time. I'm shitting bricks. But the time has come to get back behind them, win, lose of fuckin draw. That's what I signed up to.

that's what i'm talking about

Cripps_orig
12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Same shit, different press conference. Fuck Wenger. He's arguably the worst manager around and has killed football and the excitement of it for many of us. One day to go til the start of the season and I don't really give a shit.Thank Arsene. Thanks a fucking lot.Cunt

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
12-08-2011, 10:34 AM
Catch 22 sitation with AW, I think few managers would have taken the club forward the way he has, but similarly even less managers would take that infrastructure and do nothing with it other than working on a personal project, tactically he is very poor, and we have a team that whilst has ability, lacks intensity, leadership and character.

LDG
12-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Catch 22 sitation with AW, I think few managers would have taken the club forward the way he has, but similarly even less managers would take that infrastructure and do nothing with it other than working on a personal project, tactically he is very poor, and we have a team that whilst has ability, lacks intensity, leadership and character.

Fucking 2 million pages, endless arguing, debate and "why is it all going wrong".

And you sum it all up in one paragraph.

/GW :rose:

Ironing
12-08-2011, 10:38 AM
Why is the BBC Headline 'Arsenal omit Fabregas and Nasri' when Wenger just said in this press conference that Fabregas is in the squad?

WTF

I_Killed_Kenny
12-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Fuck it.

My sentiments exactly. we havent got what we wanted. but at the end of the day we support the arsenal and whatever happens with it, good or bad. we need to get behind the boys from kickoff tomorow and just deal with it. no point moaning as nothing will change what actually happens at the club. am sure the disgruntled contingent arent going to start booing after the 1st ball is kicked so lets support the lads, they fucking need us

Come on you gunners!!!

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 10:44 AM
This was a very good opportunity for the club to cut through the bullshit and just be honest with the fans and draw a line under these 'saga's'.

'Cesc is being sold to barca and nasri is in discussions about a move away. We have targets lined up as replacements and we hope to bring you concrete details and news very soon'

I think every arsenal fan in the country would have respected that a whole lot more than the bullshit misdirection that we were fed instead.

Darth Vela
12-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Best fucking press conference ever: Vermaelen is fit and the threat of Squillaci playing against Newcastle has been averted, that's all I want.

Everything else is Wenger being Wenger and anyone who expected any different really hasn't been paying attention the last few years.

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 10:59 AM

My feelings too. Can't believe kick-off is tomorrow. I expect absolutely nothing from this season, no entertainment, no passion, no ambition and it goes without saying no trophies. Nothing you'd actually watch football for, in other words. Wenger is just bouncing around from one crisis to the next by the look of it, he's directly contradicting himself within the space of days now whereas it usually took him the whole season to paint himself as an utter tool.

Protest against the club? It would be like protesting about the bank bailouts, the board will probably wave their money out the top floor window and laugh.

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 11:04 AM

Yep.

i'll wait for the first person with 100% record on here to pipe up.

Okay I'm here, so now what?

LDG
12-08-2011, 11:08 AM
:haha:

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 11:11 AM
Fuck it.

Do you reckon that Indian bloke is all geared up? Ve Vill Vin... There will probably be a few butterflies once it gets towards kick-off. But the shell shock from another catastrophe in the transfer market has many fans in the foetal position, sucking their thumb I suppose. Good old Wenger, won't kill his players but he slaughters us every year.

LDG
12-08-2011, 11:17 AM
I'm as pissed off as the next man. Believe me. Furious tbh.

But I said, through thick and thin.

Gotta get behind 'em. Can't help it :shrug:

IBK
12-08-2011, 11:18 AM

:gp:

And the most perceptive aspect is the personal project point. I've been trying to analyse recently why it feels so bad to be a fan of a club that relatively speaking is in good shape. And I think that its the feeling of being disenfranchised and frustrated that hurts. AW is on a personal crusade, and the feeling is that this is all it is to him. Neither the fans, nor the tradition of the club matter. It is only his own vision that counts.

Flavs
12-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Naming Nasri and Cesc in the champions league squad was a master stroke though as it has forced Barca and Citeh to get in now. If it is £35 for Fabs and £24 for Nasreek I am quite happy with that, oneis less than should be but the other is way more.

Was listening to old Guylian Bleurgh on SSN last night and he reckoned we accepted a £55mil offer from Citeh but the player refused the move, apparently Citeh had offered him his own personal jet in the fee so he could fly home anytime he wanted!

IBK
12-08-2011, 11:22 AM
This was a very good opportunity for the club to cut through the bullshit and just be honest with the fans and draw a line under these 'saga's'.

'Cesc is being sold to barca and nasri is in discussions about a move away. We have targets lined up as replacements and we hope to bring you concrete details and news very soon'

I think every arsenal fan in the country would have respected that a whole lot more than the bullshit misdirection that we were fed instead.

This. The strong suspicion is that all of the posturing - eg how can we lose Fabregas and Nasri and be regarded as a 'big club' etc has been nothing but weasel words, uttered for one purpose and one purpose alone - in an attempt to drive up the transfer deals. It doesn't matter that the club ends up looking like a laughing stock, and the fans like chumps - paying the highest ticket prices in the country to watch their best players fly out the door.

Marc Overmars
12-08-2011, 11:22 AM
I'm as pissed off as the next man. Believe me. Furious tbh.

But I said, through thick and thin.

Gotta get behind 'em. Can't help it :shrug:

Aye, I'm sure come kick off all those butterflies will kick in like they do before every match.

Something just seems different this year though, it's probably more to do with Football as a whole rather than Arsenal itself. Following the sport is feeling more and more like a chore these days rather than a hobby.

KSE Comedy Club
12-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Aye, I'm sure come kick off all those butterflies will kick in like they do before every match.

Something just seems different this year though, it's probably more to do with Football as a whole rather than Arsenal itself. Following the sport is feeling more and more like a chore these days rather than a hobby.

I cant say I feel any different about football in general. I do feel fed up and uninterested about our 1st game tomorrow though.

Ill be there on sopcast watching it, yeh, Ill support the team and get behind them, but wenger and the board can fuck right off tbh.

Ironing
12-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Same shit, different press conference. Fuck Wenger. He's arguably the worst manager around and has killed football and the excitement of it for many of us. One day to go til the start of the season and I don't really give a shit.Thank Arsene. Thanks a fucking lot.Cunt

tbh I agree

Normally the day before Saturday I'd know who all the teams were playing, home and away

I even forgot who we were playing

Can't believe once upon a time I considered him superior to Fergie

How wrong I was

Cunt.

Complete and utter Cunting Bastard. Fuck you Wengerreahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhehhhhhrrrr rrrrrrrrrreghbelfhfffffffffffffllllllllllllllllllr rrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh...

Japan Shaking All Over
12-08-2011, 02:04 PM
Cant wait for the season to start. . . .gives me the opporunity for my baseless optimism to kick in and that we are going to go win every game
I wouldnt say I am not part if the Wenger Out clique but I do believe that he faces the biggest challenge of his career and something tells me, he just might not be man enough to do it.
Would have loved him to have said to the pair, 'theres the door, now fuck off!' but he didnt and maybe couldnt cos it might of meant getting peanuts
He does now need to stop hiding behind the screen of useless twoddle that cascades from his gob - cut to the chase and get in what we need, basically I dont need to hear him say anything, no thoughts, no opinions, just action.
this season is going to be a challeng for all and sundry. . . .am I interested? you better fucking believe it, and I am 100% behind the team. . . .cos I bloody love Arsenal no matter what. . . even tho I do at times think.Wenger could go and do one!

LDG
12-08-2011, 03:11 PM
Reporter on SSN just said that one of our recent signings said whether he joined the right club as Cesc and Nasri seem to be on the way out. Oh no.

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Reporter on SSN just said that one of our recent signings said whether he joined the right club as Cesc and Nasri seem to be on the way out. Oh no.

Bit thick if he doesn't even know which club he's joined. It's not like we're called "Manchester".

Kano
12-08-2011, 03:15 PM

someone just copied and pasted your post in another thread lol

http://www.goonersweb.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=345&page=105

now that's lazy

GunnerFan4Life
12-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Yeah i posted it in both relevant both threads as its relevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
someone just copied and pasted your post in another thread lol

At least it was word for word, nobody can say the source was misquoted. Might be the first genuine quote of the summer.

Kano
12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
seriously dude, you need to turn Sky off for a while

GunnerFan4Life
12-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Wait a minute. Someone did paste my post. Reveal yourself!!!!

Niall_Quinn
12-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Yeah i posted it in both relevant both threads as its relevant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have an exclamation mark thing going on, in case you didn't realise.

LDG
12-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Jeez zus.

:haha:

GunnerFan4Life
12-08-2011, 03:20 PM
How very dare you.

Master Splinter
12-08-2011, 04:49 PM

Bye.