PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal V Liverpool, 1245 KO

Pages : [1] 2 3

fakeyank
13-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Battle of the two sides fighting for 4th. Can see another draw on the horizon.

Will there be a new signing by then?

Master Splinter
13-08-2011, 09:13 PM
Yes, Marvin Martin.

Marc Overmars
13-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Missed out on the chance today to right a shocker from last season.

Now we have another chance.

Cripps_orig
13-08-2011, 10:06 PM
6 pointer this is.Man Utd after this which we'll lose so its important we win this

fakeyank
13-08-2011, 10:12 PM
I see a draw tbh. Both will be weary about dropping points and every point will be valuable for the fight for 4th spot. We are definitely losing against Utd, so 2 points in 3 games.. pretty much what I was expecting anyway.

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 11:14 AM
Both Gervinho and Song on 3 match bans for this. Wilshere out with his ankle.

Were probably gonna loose tbh.

LDG
16-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Meeting for this in the pins.

Don't care about the game. Just wanna get shitted with ma GW crew innit.

Kano
16-08-2011, 12:45 PM
2-0 to us

fakeyank
16-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Meeting for this in the pins.

Don't care about the game. Just wanna get shitted with ma GW crew innit.

Word!

Injury Time
16-08-2011, 03:33 PM
I cant make this so should be a cracker, I hate Downing as he's a mardy lazy fucker so expect him to pop up with a tap in either 48th or 93rd minute <_< to nick it.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
16-08-2011, 04:39 PM
gonna have a few pints before i get into the stadium to numb the pain as i suspect we'll lose/draw.

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-08-2011, 05:18 PM
I'd really like it if we won this.

So 1-1 then.

Suarez and Kothingy.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 05:26 PM
I'd really like it if we won this.

Probably will

Master Splinter
16-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Liverpool haven't beaten us since the CL quarter final.

And in the League since 2007.

(Crouch hat-trick :crying:).

Shaqiri Is Boss
16-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Liverpool haven't beaten us since the CL quarter final.

And in the League since 2007.

(Crouch hat-trick :crying:).
And we have a lanky English striker again... it's a sign!

I think this is nailed on as a draw.

Without (probably) Song, how do you think you will line up in the centre? Frimpong? Our win on Saturday was lost in the middle of the field so it could be pivotal again.

Master Splinter
16-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Wilshere made his proper debut against Liverpool last year, so it wouldn't be too surprising to see Frimpong start. But he did have time at Bolton.

Rosicky and Ramsey are the only two regulars available. The fact Rosicky will be starting three games in a week says it all. But he'll probably get injured today too.

Maybe Lansbury, but he's not been in the squad.

Song is a bit of a moron in conclusion.

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Sskjhskdjfhsdkfjhsdfksdny

Sagna Kozza Toto Vermaelen

Ramsey Song Rosicky

Theo RVP Arshavin

Marc Overmars
16-08-2011, 10:23 PM
If we churn out that 2nd half performance again we'll certainly get punished.

We've drawn so many times with Liverpool over the past few years and I think this will be another.

1-1.

gunnerrrrr
16-08-2011, 10:24 PM

Ramsey Song Rosicky

Theo RVP Arshavin

fuck me if we play that team we gonna get raped

that midfield as we saw today simply does not function, i hope that Wilshire is back.....as that **** Nasri is off to city

KSE Comedy Club
16-08-2011, 10:25 PM

Ramsey Song Rosicky

Theo RVP Arshavin

Song is banned mate :good:

Cripps_orig
16-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Song is banned mate :good:

FFS forgot that.

Frimpong in then

In short, we're fucked.

Master Splinter
17-08-2011, 03:49 AM
Song has been rubbish and Frimpong has looked strong and energetic. Could be a blessing in disguise.

Or a disaster in a big black brick shithouse.

Even though Jenkinson was slightly uncomfortable at left-back, it's still better than Squillaci versus Suarez. Vermaelen has to play in the centre.

Play Lansbury as well. GHEL it up good.

Japan Shaking All Over
17-08-2011, 06:24 AM
I'd say play 2 up front for this, RvP and perhaps Walcott......whichever absolutely no presence/height in the midfield centre so pace could be key......by pass the centre with balls to Walcott to test Carras knees....

Joker
17-08-2011, 09:58 AM
-----------------Chesney------------------------

Sagna-------Koscielny-----Vermaelen-------Jenkinson-

-------------------Frimpong--------------------------

-------------Ramsey-----------Rosicky------------------

Walcott---------------------------------------Arshavin---

---------------------van Persie----------------------------

Prediction: 2-1 Liverpool and mass protests outside the stadium after the match.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Fuck that.

After the match, I'm heading straight for the pub.

Kano
17-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Prediction: 2-1 Liverpool and mass protests outside the stadium after the match.

i think that would help the image that we are a 'laughing stock'

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 12:50 PM

Rosicky cannot play 3 games in a week.

Joker
17-08-2011, 01:05 PM
Rosicky cannot play 3 games in a week.

You're probably right, in which case:

-------------Ramsey-----------Lansbury------------------

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Fuck that shit.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Yeah we are getting fucked like your mum in this

LDG
17-08-2011, 03:35 PM
Fuck that.

After the match, I'm heading straight for the pub.

:gp:

fakeyank
17-08-2011, 06:36 PM
Yeah we are getting fucked like your mum in this

:haha:

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 09:47 PM
I see a draw tbh. Both will be weary about dropping points and every point will be valuable for the fight for 4th spot. We are definitely losing against Utd, so 2 points in 3 games.. pretty much what I was expecting anyway.

We may end up beating mutd, but then they´ll win game after game, 1-0 or 2-1 (except against chelsea or liverpool maybe), which we won´t.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 09:51 PM

LOL, squad's not as strong as I'd hoped.

3-0 Pool, Carroll X 2, Kos OG (53rd min right after Rosicky needlessly gives the ball away on edge of box)

GP
17-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Another clean sheet coming up for the Vermadams and Keowncielny combo.

Master Splinter
17-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Szczesny to punch Carroll in the face.

1-0 to us. Frimpong screamer.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Might miss the first half of this :dance:

fakeyank
18-08-2011, 12:34 AM
I see a draw or a last minute loss... definitely no chance of winning this.

Cripps_orig
18-08-2011, 12:47 AM
Pretty much. Liverpool had an even worse opening game than us so I can't see them producing 2 shit performances in a row with the money they spent and Kenny in charge whereas we produce shite weekly so I'd take a point here. Wouldn't harm us too $uch for 6th place

KSE Comedy Club
18-08-2011, 08:23 AM
i think that would help the image that we are a 'laughing stock'

No that would help the image that the fans are fucking fed up with the total inaction of the club to strengthen the team like they were supposed to at the start of the window.

Boss
18-08-2011, 08:24 AM
We're winning this imo.

Kano
18-08-2011, 11:55 AM
No that would help the image that the fans are fucking fed up with the total inaction of the club to strengthen the team like they were supposed to at the start of the window.

i dont think that image needs strengthening

milla
19-08-2011, 01:19 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-gibbs-djourou-traore-rosicky

on Kieran Gibbs and Johan Djouanna after Tuesday’s match...
Kieran Gibbs has a small hamstring strain and will miss the match on Saturday. Djouanna has a chance to be fit for Saturday. Julia had a test today which looked quite positive, so we are hopeful. Julia has a minor hamstring strain. Kieran should be out for 10-12 days.

Djouanna's fitness is the key, must avoid starting Shitlacci at all cost. :coffee:

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 01:23 AM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/team-news-gibbs-djourou-traore-rosicky

Djouanna's fitness is the key, must avoid starting Shitlacci at all cost. :coffee:

All three are liabilities. We could do with signing some proper players really.

Özim
19-08-2011, 08:11 AM
Worried about this game, we've hardly got any players and Liverpool have strengthened a lot this summer.

Özim
19-08-2011, 08:12 AM
All three are liabilities. We could do with signing some proper players really.
It's not easy to find super quality players to replace them you know, they have to be better than what we have after all.

4-3-3
19-08-2011, 08:23 AM
It's not easy to find super quality players to replace them you know, they have to be better than what we have after all.

..and they are not easy to find. how can u find a player better than squide or chamakh these days?- its not like supermarket where u go and pick som.

Özim
19-08-2011, 08:25 AM
..and they are not easy to find. how can u find a player better than squide or chamakh these days?- its not like supermarket where u go and pick som.
Exactly and we can't spend 50 million on players, we're not Chelsea or Man City!

LDG
19-08-2011, 08:46 AM
We're gonna kick their fuckin arses.

Letters
19-08-2011, 08:57 AM
:upset:

GP
19-08-2011, 09:00 AM
2-0

Joker
19-08-2011, 09:13 AM
Exactly and we can't spend 50 million on players, we're not Chelsea or Man City!

You have to respect the rules you know, we're in a waiting period after all.

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Wow this is going to be scary stuff! Most of our players are injured or have been sold.

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 10:47 AM
We're gonna kick their fuckin arses.

That's one way to go, but I preferred it when we could beat them at a footie match.

Cripps_orig
19-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Just went through possible line ups for both teams.I've got to say, if we concede less than 3, we'll have done well. Man for man, they shit on us. Out of the 11 players, we probably better them in only 3 positions. Sagna and maybe Vermaelen and RVP. The rest, they are better easily.In short, we're fucked

AKBapologist
19-08-2011, 11:43 AM
TEAM NEWS: Traore out for Liverpool. Wenger: “We still have options at left-back. We have Vermaelen, Sagna, Jenkinson.”

Kano
19-08-2011, 11:51 AM
so with rosicky doubtful we have frimpong and ramsey in midfield....and that's it.

this is certainly an interesting approach to football

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 12:49 PM
TEAM NEWS: Traore out for Liverpool. Wenger: “We still have options at left-back. We have Vermaelen, Sagna, Jenkinson.”

I love it when he comes out with this shit. Yeah we have Verm and Sag but they're our first choice CB and RB - who plays there if one of them plays LB?

He's sat in his office playing with a rubix cube with player faces on it trying to figure out how to solve it.

He's a fucking moron.

I_Killed_Kenny
19-08-2011, 01:13 PM
great news folks, nasri is in the squad and wenger says he isnt afraid to play him as he is committed tothe arsenal cause!

tbh i can see the ratface lesbo score an own goal just to piss us off!

Kano
19-08-2011, 01:21 PM
good news. we still pay his wage, he's still an arsenal player so he should be picked

would love to hear how many boo's he gets if he scored

I_Killed_Kenny
19-08-2011, 01:24 PM
fair point. just wondered how the old "unsettled" excuse hasnt come out this time

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 01:25 PM
good news. we still pay his wage, he's still an arsenal player so he should be picked

would love to hear how many boo's he gets if he scored

You seriously think we will play him?

Absolutely no way.

Wenger's just trying to make City hurry the fuck up.

Kano
19-08-2011, 01:27 PM
I do, we are down to two midfielders only, he don't have a choice

Xhaka Can’t
19-08-2011, 01:30 PM
He's a cunt.

LDG
19-08-2011, 01:33 PM
He's a cunt.

And so is Nasri.

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 01:40 PM
I do, we are down to two midfielders only, he don't have a choice

It won't happen.

Cripps_orig
19-08-2011, 01:41 PM
Arsenal v Liverpool (1245 BST)

Like Newcastle versus Sunderland, this is another fixture that you don't expect to see so early in the season. It is a massive game but I don't think the fans have had much time to build up to it.

Arsenal have been shorn of two of their outstanding players after losing Cesc Fabregas and, by the looks of things, Samir Nasri sooner rather than later too. They are also without Alex Song and Gervinho because of suspension and have got a couple of injury concerns too.

But Liverpool might also be licking their wounds a little bit after following such a bright first half against Sunderland with a very average second one.

If you offered Reds boss Kenny Dalglish a draw at the Emirates now, he would probably take it. Yes, you can say it is a good time to play Arsenal because of their problems but you could argue the same about Liverpool while their new players settle in and get their fitness sorted out.

Prediction: 1-1

Lawro :bow:

server too busy!
19-08-2011, 02:40 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/19/squad-sheets-arsenal-liverpool

Whats everyone think of that team? Quite interesting but I'd prefer to play Djourou at CB and Vermaelen out LB

Marc Overmars
19-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Dreading the look of our midfield tomorrow but excited at the same time to see the likes of Frimpong et al.

Kaiser
19-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Djourou is injured STB.

I'd take the gamble and play Miyaichi out wide and Arshavin in behind RVP. Or if not, play Lansbury finally. Nasri will just be taking a place o the bench like Bendtner did on Tuesday.

Master Splinter
19-08-2011, 04:17 PM
I'd take the gamble and play Miyaichi out wide and Arshavin in behind RVP. Or if not, play Lansbury finally.

Agreed.

Or Ugly Theo considering Ryo won't have trained much. Both would offer pace and unpredictabilty.

And a GHEL midfield three would at least work hard all game.

Marc Overmars
19-08-2011, 04:22 PM
The midfield will need to get to grips with the game early because even though they should be offered the benefit of the doubt given how inexperienced they are, that won't stop the crowd from getting on their backs and groaning at any misplaced pass, which would make the tension around the place even more unbearable.

All set up though for one of our fabled kids to make a name for themselves.

Japan Shaking All Over
19-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Miyaichi forced to start against Liverpool due to Gervinho ban and this country will shake more than any quake could ever dream of doing.......

wouldnt be so crazy......tore it up on loan

Arshavin behind RvP.......Nasri to sit -

Master Splinter
19-08-2011, 04:30 PM
All set up though for one of our fabled kids to make a name for themselves.

Considering Jenkinson, Frimpong, Miyaichi/UT and maybe Lansbury could all play, it could be more than one!

GunnerFan4Life
19-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Chez

Jenkinson Kos Verm Sagna
Lansbury Frimpong Ramsey
Theo RVP Miyaichi/Oxo/Arshavin

or

Arshy in the middle, with Miyaichi or Oxo out wide.

Keep squid OUT any means necessary.

But i predict Nasri will play out wide.

Joker
19-08-2011, 06:44 PM
I wouldn't play Nasri, it'll just create a poisonous atmosphere inside the ground as undoubtedly some fans will boo him. Moreover, even though Wenger's saying he is committed, I have my doubts about how a player who is on the verge of a move can ever be 100% focused on his current club. Sure, there are some super professionals who are capable of that, but Nasri comes across as a greedy, cowardly mercenary who'll play at 10% most likely.

Master Splinter
19-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Nasri has been pictured in all the training sessions and played in pre-season. So in that sense he's been professional.

At least he didn't fake an injury for months and allow his homeboys to tap him up.

He shouldn't play though.

Gubby Allen
19-08-2011, 08:48 PM
We're down the the bare 18 on the bench & that includes 5 attackers: Bendtner, Chamakh, AOC/Myachi, Nasri & Lansbury.

Looks like we've no choice but Squillaci if a defender gets crocked.

DrizzyCole
19-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Is there no chance of throwing in the new boy Campbell? Although hes not trained - he could be a trick up the sleeve

Master Splinter
19-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Is there no chance of throwing in the new boy Campbell? Although hes not trained - he could be a trick up the sleeve

Still needs a permit. Probably wouldn't be eligible until the next game anyway.

DrizzyCole
19-08-2011, 09:54 PM
oohh i thought all the papers had gone through. seeing as its been confirmed on arsenal.com

The Wengerbabies
19-08-2011, 09:56 PM
Must win

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 11:46 PM
oohh i thought all the papers had gone through. seeing as its been confirmed on arsenal.com

Thats my impression of it too.

They have even added him to the first team squad on arsenal.com

Really looking forward to seeing this lad play, if he does he'll score the winner for sure :good:

Cripps_orig
19-08-2011, 11:56 PM
Liverpool have near £60m worth up frontWe have some shite ass nobody.Although having just read previous posts, seems like he hasn't got a permit yet. Thank fuck for that

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 12:04 AM
Liverpool have near £60m worth up frontWe have some shite ass nobody.Although having just read previous posts, seems like he hasn't got a permit yet. Thank fuck for that

Why does Chamakh need a permit? I thought he had one. Maybe they took it away because they found out he lied about his profession.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-08-2011, 08:20 AM
Looking forward to this game. . .will be impressed if we keep a clean sheet. . .but not impressed enough to be convinced we dont need a CB

RvP to get his first goals of the campaign

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 09:14 AM
Just release the little Russian guy down the centre, give him free rein to do whatever he wants (provided it's not eating pies in the centre circle). Tell him to go and bag 4 more goals. Chant "4 more goals, 4 more goals!" A bit of positivity required, get behind him (and push if necessary). We can do all the fat fuck, cunt, lazy bastard, bring Theo on stuff in the second half when we're 3-0 down.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-08-2011, 09:49 AM
Szczesny
sagna
squillaci
koscielny
vermaelen
frimpong
ramsey
walcott
arshavin
van persie
chamakah

subs:
Bendtner
oxlade-chamberlain
miyachi
lansbury
jenkinson
miquel
fabianski

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-08-2011, 09:53 AM
Damn, won't know the result until MotD.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 10:00 AM
If Squillaci plays, Wenger will be lynched by an entire stadium and Nasri would probably join in too.

I reckon it will be Jenko at LB but I'd rather shunt Sagna out there and play him on the right as he's had experience playing there and he looked a little fragile at LB against Udinese.

I don't think either Miyachi or Ugly Theo will start but at least one of them could get an outing once Arshavin is knackered or just as an impact sub.

We will win 1-0, starting the momentum going for the new days of 1-0 to the Arsenal, until we sign an attacking midfielder and then we might score a few.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 10:02 AM
Damn, won't know the result until MotD.

It'll be a pretty boring match imo so you won't miss much, we'll have a fair bit of possession for most of it but be unable to break you down until someone pulls something out of their arse, preferably a goal.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
20-08-2011, 10:07 AM
I'd honestly rather play squillaci than a 19 year old who has only played intermittent league 1 football let alone top flight...and who frankly looks shaky....better the devil you know

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-08-2011, 10:08 AM
It'll be a pretty boring match imo so you won't miss much, we'll have a fair bit of possession for most of it but be unable to break you down until someone pulls something out of their arse, preferably a goal.

Nah, you'll be out to try and prove a point. It's not at Anfield so that negates Arshavin, but if Walcott plays central against Carra....

Just don't focus solely on stopping Carroll.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 10:24 AM
I'd honestly rather play squillaci than a 19 year old who has only played intermittent league 1 football let alone top flight...and who frankly looks shaky....better the devil you know

If Jenkinson was playing at CB, I *might* agree but we need the Kozza/Vermaelen partnership in the middle as there are two handfuls up front and whenever I've seen Jenkinson at RB he's looked fairly assured, plus he's a lot stronger than Squillaci which against a fairly powerful team is a better asset than knowing Spanish football.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 10:26 AM
Nah, you'll be out to try and prove a point. It's not at Anfield so that negates Arshavin, but if Walcott plays central against Carra....

Just don't focus solely on stopping Carroll.

I have no doubt we'll be trying to prove a point, unfortunately I think the only point that will be proven is that we need a little more creativity in the middle, I do like the idea of Walcott running at Carra though, I really do.

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Suarez on the bench!
:ilt:

Grebbo
20-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Suarez on the bench?!
:ilt:

Worth a cheeky bid!!

Maybe we can get him on loan.

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-08-2011, 10:55 AM
And Nasri starts :lol:

I bet he scores the winner.

Shaqiri Is Boss
20-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Szczesny, Sagna, Vermaelen, Koscielny, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Ramsey, Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott, Van Persie

Subs: Fabianski, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Ryo, Miquel, Chamakh, Lansbury, Bendtner

Reina, Kelly, Enrique, Agger, Carragher, Lucas, Adam, Henderson, Downing, Carroll, Kuyt.

Subs: Doni, Flanagan, Skrtel, Meireles, Spearing, Suarez, Maxi.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Wenger the WUM does it again. :bow:

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Nice, at least we'll have some creativity in the middle, even if he maybe won't be too arsed when it gets tough.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Wenger says Nasri's desire was to play.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 11:07 AM
A better performance might get him an extra 10k a week, worth the extra effort for that.

Gubby Allen
20-08-2011, 11:07 AM
Nasri starts in the middle. No Chamakh, jenkinson and Frimpong start.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Too right Nasri cunt should start he's still our boy, Let cheer him on today

Gubby Allen
20-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Squid not even on the bench. Now beneath Miquel.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Squid not even on the bench. Now beneath Miquel.

too bloody right now lets hope the cunt is sold

Seaman's Ponytail
20-08-2011, 11:20 AM
too bloody right now lets hope the cunt is sold

Or given away....

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:25 AM
Or given away....

Yep he can go to PSG as part of the Bendtner deal lol.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 11:29 AM
We don't want to suggest that, might queer the deal to take Bendtner.

Marc Overmars
20-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Come on you Gunners!!

Boss
20-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Starting a player that's leaving us in the next couple days.

Wenger you fucking cretin :doh:

Joker
20-08-2011, 11:35 AM
Skysports banging on about our lack of British players even though we have 4 starting, and would have had 6 in the starting XI if Gibbs and Wilshere weren't injured. Why don't these twats think before they speak for once?

Kaiser
20-08-2011, 11:36 AM
Would Citeh still sign Nasri if he gets injured today? Would be typical if he did.

GunnerFan4Life
20-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Think they're banging on about English players specifically...

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:39 AM
Would Citeh still sign Nasri if he gets injured today? Would be typical if he did.

Barring a broken leg, yeah they would.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:40 AM
Skysports banging on about our lack of British players even though we have 4 starting, and would have had 6 in the starting XI if Gibbs and Wilshere weren't injured. Why don't these twats think before they speak for once?

Don't worry this is the same Clowns just said, When talking about the spending, " If Samir Nasri Goes to Arsenal"

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 11:40 AM
'king hell, Nasri plays! We are so short we have to play a guy who's virtually out the door. What are we going to do next week?

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:41 AM

Probs they's Blame Wenger and Mnacin would Kick up a big stink.

Maestro
A win would be nice, to lift the spirits

Come on you Gunners

Good luck Jenkers & Frimpos

Get in there Chezza, welcome back RVP ...Let's do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GunnerFan4Life
In all the matches that Nasri played last season without Fabregas - he scored.

Fact.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:42 AM
'king hell, Nasri plays! We are so short we have to play a guy who's virtually out the door. What are we going to do next week?

Were bringing Fabregas back on loan tbh he'll need some game time your know

Boss
In all the matches that Nasri played last season without Fabregas - he scored.

Fact.

Pretty sure this isn't true.

Olivier's xmas twist
A win would be nice, to lift the spirits

Come on you Gunners

Good luck Jenkers & Frimpos

Get in there Chezza, welcome back RVP ...Let's do this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This lets hope RVP can his 1st win as captain tbh

Boss
20-08-2011, 11:43 AM
Hope we slaughter the filth and hope Lansbury gets on the pitch during the SH.

GunnerFan4Life
20-08-2011, 11:43 AM

Twitter is never wrong bhaiyah.

KSE Comedy Club
20-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Well fuck me!

I honestly didnt think wenger could be such an idiot as to play Nasri.

He will get booed during the game and if he plays well it will only piss everyone off even more cause he is being fucking sold.

Also, Jenkinson at RB and Sagna moved to LB.

Wenger :rose:

Boss
Twitter is never wrong bhaiyah.

Ars 1-0 ManU, Nasri started, Fabregas didn't play, Ramsey scored.

zzz.

Darth Vela
Think they're banging on about English players specifically...

Yep, and then they'll subtly shift it to British players when talking about Man U in order to include all their Irish and Scots, it's a nice trick they've been pulling for a while now.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 11:45 AM
Well fuck me!

I honestly didnt think wenger could be such an idiot as to play Nasri.

He will get booed during the game and if he plays well it will only piss everyone off even more cause he is being fucking sold.

Also, Jenkinson at RB and Sagna moved to LB.

Wenger :rose:

Do you know that Sagna is at LB? If so, I'm a little happier about our chances today.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 11:46 AM

But...he said 'fact' after it, that's pretty conclusive.

KSE Comedy Club
20-08-2011, 11:47 AM
The fans sign being hung on the upper tier :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Frimpong. A good early GHEL tackle. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Adam. :lol:

Özim
20-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Let's hope Cockshiny doesn't do his customary f*ckup today.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Sagna tripped over himself. :doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:52 AM
Arshavin. :haha:

Cripps_orig
Forgot about this.

Just seen the teams.

Dalglish :doh:

Should have played both Suarez and Carroll and victory would be guaranteed.

Arshavin :lol:

Özim
What a shot by Arshavin!

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 11:53 AM
Nasri looks quality

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Frimpong booked.

Cripps_orig
Frimpong booked.

Has looked shit

fakeyank
Absolute needless booking!

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 11:56 AM
Frimpong booked.

Has looked shit

He's a fecking kid who was thrown in the deep end.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 11:57 AM

I know. Wengers to blame

Darth Vela
Frimpong booked.

For nothing.

Looks like the right Atkinson has turned up for Lverpool.

KSE Comedy Club
I thought frimpong has done ok so far.

He's just letting them know he's there :shrug:

Darth Vela

And has done well, Ach is just being himself.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Wtf?

Atkinson having a shocker

McNamara That Ghost...
How wasn't that a foul on Theo?

:blink:

Olivier's xmas twist
Refs a cunt tbh

Seaman's Ponytail
20-08-2011, 11:59 AM
Atkinson seems quite a cunt

Cripps_orig
Frimpong :lol:

Oh dear god he is awful.

Get him off

fakeyank
I thought frimpong has done ok so far.

He's just letting them know he's there :shrug:

Yup, very intelligent. With his style of play, he has a good chance of going off. What was the point of what he did? Absolutely nothing.. Shocking! :doh:

Thierrymon
Hard man theo :doh:

Master Splinter
Refs a cunt tbh

KSE Comedy Club
Refs a cunt tbh

No.

He's a fucking cunt :good:

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 12:00 PM
Now Koscielny is fucked.

Olivier's xmas twist
Kos has pulled up lol CB deffo needed now

fakeyank
Kos Down :haha:

Master Splinter
We are fucking cursed :doh:.

Niall_Quinn
Jeez, Kos injured after an overly energetic walk.

KSE Comedy Club
Kos injured now.

FFS!!!!!!

Seaman's Ponytail
Oh fuck Kos :doh:

Darth Vela
Yup, very intelligent. With his style of play, he has a good chance of going off. What was the point of what he did? Absolutely nothing.. Shocking! :doh:

So, he should stand around and not attempt to get the ball back from a player when we've been awarded a throw-on?

gunnerrrrr
Great we signed that world class cb.... Oh wait

The Realist
I swear our players are made out of fibre glass..

Cripps_orig
Kozza down

Not sure if this is good or bad news

WengerISaLizard
20-08-2011, 12:01 PM
sopcast stream lads?

Maestro
20-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Shit

Close the deal on a CB FFS

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 12:02 PM
Koscielny off, Miquel on.

Olivier's xmas twist
Miquel on Kos off, just buy Cahill now

Cripps_orig
Will we sign a CB then?

Or will it kill Miquel or miguel whatever his name is?

Does the fact our CBs are being killed on the pitch come in to Wengers thinking?

Özim
Cockshiny injured...oh well.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Miguel on - he's like a new signing.

Going down to the bookies to see what odds I can get on ALL our players being injured by the end of the month.

KSE Comedy Club
Fuckin hell, Kos can hardly walk, wtf has he done???

edit:
His back has gone into spasm apparantly

fakeyank
So, he should stand around and not attempt to get the ball back from a player when we've been awarded a throw-on?

Yup, trying to get in the other players face and fight for it when there was clearly no need is. We got the freaking throw, we will get the ball.. no point of showing his crocodile face and making a deal of it. If we were a goal down and in the 80th minute, it makes sense.. not in the 9th minute. You really are condoning his actions??! WTF is wrong with some arsenal fans?!

KSE Comedy Club
fuckin hell, Kos can hardly walk, wtf has he done???

fakeyank

Yup, trying to get in the other players face and fight for it when there was clearly no need is an issue. We got the freaking throw, we will get the ball.. no point of showing his crocodile face and making a deal of it. If we were a goal down and in the 80th minute, it makes sense.. not in the 9th minute. You really are condoning his actions??! WTF is wrong with some arsenal fans?!

Özim
How many players will be "like new signings" now?

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Real shame.

Our best CB partnership broken and our 2nd best CB out injured with what looks like it may be long-term injury, we now need 2 CBs imo.

WengerISaLizard
need a video stream real bad guys, my usual sites are dead

Cripps_orig
Kozzas had a spaz attack apparently

Master Splinter
Arshavin playing like a drunk tramp again.

Darth Vela
20-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Yup, trying to get in the other players face and fight for it when there was clearly no need is. We got the freaking throw, we will get the ball.. no point of showing his crocodile face and making a deal of it. If we were a goal down and in the 80th minute, it makes sense.. not in the 9th minute. You really are condoning his actions??! WTF is wrong with some arsenal fans?!

Yes, I am condoning us getting a little nastier, Henderson did nothing different to Frimpong in terms of squaringup and got nothing, don't see you commenting on his stupidity either.

That yellow was more down to the stupidity of the ref than Frimpong.

gunnerrrrr
Arshavin playing like a drunk tramp again.
Lol

McNamara That Ghost...
A back spasm can wear off within ten minutes. Can, I say.

Newguy
20-08-2011, 12:06 PM
Arshavin having a nightmare out there

Boss
Season just gets worse and worse.

Nasri has looked our best player along with Frimpong

McNamara That Ghost...
Carroll header, well saved by Sshdhy!

Cripps_orig
Good save

Carroll close

Boss
Brilliant save

Thierrymon
20-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Fook, Carroll is going to cause us problems today. He is a freak in the air, never seems to lose.

Mr. Lahey
20-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Great save!

fakeyank
20-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Yes, I am condoning us getting a little nastier, Henderson did nothing different to Frimpong in terms of squaringup and got nothing, don't see you commenting on his stupidity either.

That yellow was more down to the stupidity of the ref than Frimpong.

Watch the replay and come back to me. I want us to get nasty too but not stupid!

Olivier's xmas twist
Do our Players warm up Properly, wtf is going on.

Niall_Quinn
Ref's a fucking disgrace.

Maestro
need a video stream real bad guys, my usual sites are dead

http://www.soccertvlive.net/watch/79464/1/watch-arsenal-vs-liverpool-fc.html

McNamara That Ghost...
Damn you Jenkinson for winning the ball with a challenge that wasn't from behind.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 12:09 PM
How the fuck is that a free kick?

Oh just fuck off Atkinson.

Is he Kuyts best friend?

Seaman's Ponytail
Ref's a fucking disgrace.

He's not that good...

Olivier's xmas twist
Watch the replay and come back to me. I want us to get nasty too but not stupid!

So what frimpong is a 19 year old kid who should not even be starting this game, hardly his fault we have all these injuries is it.

Edinburgh Gooner
http://www.vipbox.tv/watch/2762/1/arsenal-vs-liverpool-fc.html

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 12:10 PM
Henderson's header straight at Skdfhfyy.

Niall_Quinn
Matter of time, our midfield is anonymous.

Cripps_orig
Its all Liverpool

We need to hold on for 70 odd mins

Boss
Enrique looks a bargain at 6M.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 12:11 PM

Hes shit

:MS:

Mr. Lahey
Frimpong is a liability out there. He needs to calm down.

Seaman's Ponytail
Frimpong won't last the game. Atkinsins gagging to get his red card out. Cunt.

Newguy
20-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Miguel telling sagna how to defend:tiphat:

Niall_Quinn

Overpriced, you can get unknown French kids for a fraction of that price.

fakeyank
So what frimpong is a 19 year old kid who should not even be starting this game, hardly his fault we have all these injuries is it.

I agree with you there. Not his fault, its AW's.. mother fucker has fucked this club up completely

Özim
All Liverpool.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Frimpong. :yikes:

Cripps_orig
Just get Frimpong off.

Boss
Frimpong :lol:

Master Splinter
Hes shit

Didn't say he was shit, but still :gp:.

Niall_Quinn
Thank fuck we have TV in there or we'd already be a couple of goals down. Very different to home games of the past, we can't keep the ball.

Boss
Hes shit

There's a reason they're called the Mindless OC tbf.

Thierrymon
our midfield looks a bit non-existent. Frimpong looks like he is trying to get sent off.

Grebbo
This is a joke. Wenger is a joke.

The Dismantler
20-08-2011, 12:14 PM
frimpong OUT!!!!!1

Niall_Quinn
Good cross Jenkinson, nobody in the box. Why?

McNamara That Ghost...
Well defended there, clearly left Carroll offside.

Carroll booked. :lol:

Boss
20-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Brilliant ball across, no one there :doh:

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 12:15 PM
2 decent crosses

No one in the box

FFS

Come on Chamakh, all is forgiven

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 12:16 PM
Free kick in a decent position so expecting to hit first man here

Told you

Seaman's Ponytail
20-08-2011, 12:16 PM
At least the ref is shit both ways now

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Good save by Reina stretching to Frimpong's shot.

Thierrymon
Frimpong what a shot! close

Niall_Quinn
Frimpong shows the rest how to shoot.

Cripps_orig
Great save Reina

Frimpong does the first good thing in his miserable existence

KSE Comedy Club
Frimpong close there!

WengerISaLizard
20-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Frimpong is a ghost in midfield but good shot

Cripps_orig
Chesney goes hollywood and concedes a needless corner

Niall_Quinn
Unfortunately Nasri is our best player by a wide margin.

KSE Comedy Club
We need to get AOC and Ryo on and take this game to the wings, were not gonna win the midfield battle.

The only problem is that no one gets in the box when we do get crosses in.

Thierrymon
20-08-2011, 12:19 PM
Vermaelen is back :cloud9:

Niall_Quinn
WTF has happened to Arshavin? Did we get his body double in a classic Russian swindle?

Master Splinter

No, Vermaelen is :good:.

KSE Comedy Club
20-08-2011, 12:20 PM

I don t think he's done all that much tbh.

Cripps_orig
Vermaelen is awesome

KSE Comedy Club
No, Vermaelen is :good:>

Chesney.

Newguy
20-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Not sure what Ramsey is contriubuting right now, would like to see this chamberlain kid

Cripps_orig
Man Utd Legend Riley is there

McNamara That Ghost...
Mike Riley is the head of officials?

Boss
Haven't seen Theo in the last 20 minutes.

KSE Comedy Club
I didnt know mike riley was the head of professional match officials.

No wonder they are all fucking corrupt.

fakeyank
We need to get AOC and Ryo on and take this game to the wings, were not gonna win the midfield battle.

The only problem is that no one gets in the box when we do get crosses in.

Arshavin is shocking and Walcott... is he playing?

Also, why are we still playing the shitty 4-3-3?