PDA

View Full Version : We blow more than a girl giving a blow job.

Dicks and chicks
14-08-2011, 03:33 PM
Reading the forums at the moment I am surprised about the lack of critisisms that Wenger recieves. LOOK AT OUR TEAM. OUR 2 BEST MIDFIELDERS ARE GONE AND WDF DO WE HAVE NOW???????? Robin Van Persie and Jack Wilshire. Thats all. THAT IS ALL. Look at our opponents, Man united. Strengthening to the core in the summer, look at the inner strenght of depth in their team. We have no where near that, they have splashed the cash on players , bought good players in their youth like Nani and Rooney and always show an intention to compete. What about us? Every year we get weaker and weaker and now we have lost the heart of our team. I am amazed that Robin Van Persie is actually staying. Also teams in the PL are a lot stronger than ever and we are weaker than everr, i can see us struggling this season greatly. Wenger needs to spend some fucking money SOONER than LATER. Players are much more expensive the nearer the time till the transfer window ends. Mata will cost more and so will Phill Jags because those teams need to buy replacements too. But wenger waits till we get fees for our best players which takes time in the end we end up spending more money than if we had gone in for players earlier on.

In conclusion we suck.

Darth Vela
14-08-2011, 03:44 PM
You're surprised about the lack of criticism?

I'd suggesting reading a little more.

Dicks and chicks
14-08-2011, 03:49 PM
You're surprised about the lack of criticism?

I'd suggesting reading a little more.

There is loads but there should be more. I am surprised the fans haven't protested tbh :( why doesn't wenger spend :( its the same shit different toilet for the last 5 years. So its been 5 shits in 5 different toilets, 1 shit each toilet. 5 divided by 5=1

Joker
14-08-2011, 03:52 PM
There were some protests by the black scarf movement late last season at the Villa game. If Wenger doesn't invest the money from the Cesc/Nasri sales and buy top quality players to replace them, as well as signing a defender like Cahill, then the voices of discontent will grow louder and louder and I'd expect to see more protests about the direction our club is heading. Even against Newcastle yesterday, there were chanting "Spend some fucking money" so I do think the fans are extremely angry at the moment, and rightly so.

GP
14-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Reading the forums at the moment I am surprised about the lack of critisisms that Wenger recieves.

:lol:

The criticism is already WAY over the top.

Xhaka Can’t
14-08-2011, 04:01 PM
How much criticism do you want?

Would a dedicated section help?

If so, what titles should we include in the sub forums?

Would you like to volunteer to moderate it in case some nut job infects it with a modicum of positivity?

Dicks and chicks
14-08-2011, 04:03 PM
There were some protests by the black scarf movement late last season at the Villa game. If Wenger doesn't invest the money from the Cesc/Nasri sales and buy top quality players to replace them, as well as signing a defender like Cahill, then the voices of discontent will grow louder and louder and I'd expect to see more protests about the direction our club is heading. Even against Newcastle yesterday, there were chanting "Spend some fucking money" so I do think the fans are extremely angry at the moment, and rightly so.
Was the black scarf movement directed at re-investment in the team? Which "quality" players will come to us though :( we are scared to enter this inflated market which has been even more inflated by the coming of Paris St Germain. Does anything think Wenger is waiting for the market to deflate?

Dicks and chicks
14-08-2011, 04:04 PM
How much criticism do you want?

Would a dedicated section help?

If so, what titles should we include in the sub forums?

Would you like to volunteer to moderate it in case some nut job infects it with a modicum of positivity?

9000 Posts of critisim.

A dedicated section could prove a point.

Nah the mods do a good job here.

Marc Overmars
14-08-2011, 04:06 PM
Arsenal Football Club meets it's expectations year in year out.

The fans are irrelevant, sad but that's the way it is.

topgun
14-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Was the black scarf movement directed at re-investment in the team? Which "quality" players will come to us though :( we are scared to enter this inflated market which has been even more inflated by the coming of Paris St Germain. Does anything think Wenger is waiting for the market to deflate? It looks more like Wenger and the club are hoping for the Fair Play Rules to come to our assistance.:oldboy:

Cripps_orig
14-08-2011, 06:33 PM
In conclusion we suck.

Never a truer word said