PDA

View Full Version : Rosicky

Xhosa_Gunner
17-08-2011, 12:57 PM
What does this guy really bring to the table? What a bunch of dead woods ....... Makes mockery of the word super quality.

Fock off AW !!!!:good:

Joker
17-08-2011, 01:10 PM
He's did quite well in pre-season, but injuries have really affected him and he's a shadow of the player he was 4 years ago. At the moment I don't think he gives much to our team tbh. He's not overly creative, he doesn't provide a physical presence in midfield, he struggles to complete 90 minutes suggesting a lack of match fitness, and barely scores goals, and his long range shooting (which was supposed to be one of his strengths) is nothing special.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 01:11 PM
What does this guy really bring to the table? What a bunch of dead woods ....... Makes mockery of the word super quality.

'super quality' is two words, or are you missing a comma?

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 01:12 PM
I reckon by the time he leaves he'll have cost us £25m in fees, wages etc.

Makes you weep.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 01:15 PM
I reckon by the time he leaves he'll have cost us £25m in fees, wages etc.

Makes you weep.

More than a kick in the nuts from a police horse.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 01:15 PM

That's a really well thought out and reasoned post.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 01:17 PM

Brings exprience, ok he's not the player he once was but at least he gives his all. If he starts scoring regualry and stop being injured, he'd be helpful to us.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 01:18 PM
That's a really well thought out and reasoned post.

Overruled.

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 01:22 PM
I don't get what he is supposed to bring to the team, doesn't really provide anything of note. Tidy passer etc but we need more in midfield.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 01:24 PM
He had a cracking first half against Aston Villa once.

Then they kicked him at the start of the second half, much to the delight of Craig Burley who was commentating for Setanta at the time.

After that, we never saw Tomas again.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
17-08-2011, 01:24 PM
been past it for the past few seasons.

but as we've let cesc and will let nascunt go, we cant let rosicky go too. otherwise he would be gone if the other 2 had stayed.

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 01:26 PM
He used to have quite a shot on him but that was taken care of pretty quickly by Wenger.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Been as good as anyone else in the team so far this season/pre-season.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 01:36 PM
I remember when he used to be quality.

Injuries and Wengeritis killed him

Mr. Lahey
17-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Injuries did ruin him. Used to be quality for Dortmund but has done nothing at all in an Arsenal shirt. I cant believe he is still with and starting no doubt.

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 09:43 PM
This time it´s for sure: he´ll be like a new signing, at last.

fakeyank
17-08-2011, 09:44 PM
Injuries did ruin him. Used to be quality for Dortmund but has done nothing at all in an Arsenal shirt. I cant believe he is still with and starting no doubt.

:gp:

I have been proven right. He is a POS and shouldve been shipped out long back. He might have been quality for Dortmund but has been absolutely shit for us. I dont understand how there is so much hatred for a player like Chakma who scored 7 goals in one season and Rosicky who has scored 12 in 5+ seasons. I dont understand how he was given a 2 year contract after his injury problems when we couldnt give Pires more than a 1 year deal... Arsene Wenger is mentally ill.

Injury Time
17-08-2011, 09:48 PM
Only had 16 injuries since 2006, miss him & Hleb combo, what might have been :upset:
http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/players/1454/tomas_rosicky_injury.html

Özim
17-08-2011, 09:49 PM
All he does is run 2 yards and pass 2 yards these days, a shadow of the player he once was and in reality offers nothing to the team.

Doesn't have the pace anymore which is what he use to bring to the team with his driving runs, he doesn't even seem to ever get a decent shot on goal these days.

Wenger likes crocks.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 09:55 PM
All he does is run 2 yards and pass 2 yards these days, a shadow of the player he once was and in reality offers nothing to the team.

Doesn't have the pace anymore which is what he use to bring to the team with his driving runs, he doesn't even seem to ever get a decent shot on goal these days.

Wenger likes crocks.

Completely unfair on the guy.

He runs 2 yards, then does that 180 degree thing and then passes the ball 2 yards. Why are you just focusing on the 2 yard passing and completely ignoring the 180 degree thing?

Özim
17-08-2011, 09:58 PM

He runs 2 yards, then does that 180 degree thing and then passes the ball 2 yards. Why are you just focusing on the 2 yard passing and completely ignoring the 180 degree thing?
Yeah but the 180 degree thing is entertainment...he's so graceful just like a ballerina, or a little Mozart.

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 09:59 PM

:haha:

It's funny cos it's true.

Plus that shit semi-long hair style he has. You can just tell that he thinks it's really cool.

Fucking bell end crock.

Elreactor
19-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Now he has a "slight thigh problem"

:doh:

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 12:17 AM
Now he has a "slight thigh problem"

:doh:

"Slight" is usually the code word for a long lay-off. Jack has a "slight" injury too and now he's out for another 3 games I hear.

milla
19-08-2011, 01:23 AM
:haha:

It's funny cos it's true.

Plus that shit semi-long hair style he has. You can just tell that he thinks it's really cool.

It's fekin cool, hater! :p

fakeyank
19-08-2011, 02:53 AM
"Slight" is usually the code word for a long lay-off. Jack has a "slight" injury too and now he's out for another 3 games I hear.

I hope its not like TV's injury.. 3 days turned into a season

Japan Shaking All Over
19-08-2011, 03:03 AM
team is getting knocked off one way or the other 1by1. . . .maybe the Gods are angry!

maybe we should offer one of our own?
now that Eboue has gone, I say Letters!

Elreactor
19-08-2011, 03:41 AM
But if Rosicky, Wilshere, Djourou, Gibbs, Traore don´t make it for Liverpool, who on this Earth will play? Are there even 11 professional footballers to throw into the pitch??

Wenger himself and Pat Rice will have to be registered for God´s sake!! Is Mart Poom still around?

Özim
19-08-2011, 07:54 AM
But if Rosicky, Wilshere, Djourou, Gibbs, Traore don´t make it for Liverpool, who on this Earth will play? Are there even 11 professional footballers to throw into the pitch??

Wenger himself and Pat Rice will have to be registered for God´s sake!! Is Mart Poom still around?
I'm sure Wenger will find another 50 kids to choose from to defend our lack of players and his transfer policy.

Joker
19-08-2011, 09:10 AM

Oh don't worry, Wenger says if anything the squad is too big, so there's no doubt we'll be able to cope. We'll just chuck in players like Aneke, Afobe, etc and they'll be like new signings.