PDA

View Full Version : Correct me if i am wrong...

Flavs
17-08-2011, 01:45 PM
But i think we are a player short for the Liverpool game. If we say that Nasreek and the Bender are gone i make that, with injuries and suspensions (song/gervinho :doh:)

-------------------------shdfghuevhike----------------------

---Sagna------------Bart ---------------Verm------------Jenkinson

-------------------------Frimpingpong-------------------
-----------------Rosicky--------------Ramsey-----------
---Walcott--------------------------------Arshavin
----------------------RvP----------------------------

On the bench would be. AOC, Miguel, Squid, Lansbury, Chamakh and Fabianski??

In what way, shape or form can anyone at the club think that is good enough?

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Whos Bart?

Flavs
17-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Whos Bart?

Koscielny, he looks like an early drawing of Bart Simpson

Grebbo
17-08-2011, 02:11 PM
It is quite simply shocking management of a football club let alone a football club with top 4 aspirations.

Niall_Quinn
17-08-2011, 02:19 PM
But i think we are a player short for the Liverpool game. If we say that Nasreek and the Bender are gone i make that, with injuries and suspensions (song/gervinho :doh:)

-------------------------shdfghuevhike----------------------

---Sagna------------Bart ---------------Verm------------Jenkinson

-------------------------Frimpingpong-------------------
-----------------Rosicky--------------Ramsey-----------
---Walcott--------------------------------Arshavin
----------------------RvP----------------------------

On the bench would be. AOC, Miguel, Squid, Lansbury, Chamakh and Fabianski??

In what way, shape or form can anyone at the club think that is good enough?

We assume the board still gives a fuck about what goes on on the pitch. Maybe they don't.

Cripps_orig
17-08-2011, 02:25 PM
The front 3 if on form look pretty good.

Midfield and Defence look shocking though

Flavs
17-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I of course after doing the thread realised the missing person would be Miyachi

Joker
17-08-2011, 02:32 PM
It's a damning indictment of Wenger that we go into the season with such a weak squad. I mean look at the bench ffs, teams like Sunderland have more strength in depth compared to us!

The clearout of some of the deadwood is to be welcomed, but we still need to replace them with better quality players who can step in and a do a good job when needed. At the moment, we seem to be in the business of selling players but not replacing them. We're about to sign Campbell an offensive player, but what about a central midfielder? What about a defender??!

The mismanagement and lack of planning this summer by ******* has been disgraceful.

Flavs
17-08-2011, 02:33 PM
I think Campbell will go straight back out on loan as well

Joker
17-08-2011, 02:35 PM

Well there you go, another "one for the future" when we need players NOW who can do a job this season.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 02:51 PM

Arsene Wenger admits Arsenal have taken a gamble on Joel Campbell, but he believes it is worth it.

The Gunners have agreed terms with the 19-year-old's current club Deportivo Saprissa for the sale of the highly-rated striker.

Wenger is now looking forward to developing the skills of the youngster, who is predominantly left-footed and has made six full international appearances, scoring twice.

If Campbell does join the club, the 19-year-old will follow Gervinho, Carl Jenkinson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain into the Emirates. He told the club's Official Matchday Programme: "Joel is a young prospect, he has talent and he can play right, left or centrally. We took a gamble on him but, from what we have seen, it is worth taking.

"Campbell could join the club, Gervinho has joined the club, Carl Jenkinson and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain have joined the club and people forget that. You can see that Gervinho has had a big impact as well.

"Sometimes you feel the reputation of the player is punished by the fact he did not have a massive transfer fee. You would like people to look just at the quality of the players and feel if they are Arsenal players

Not to sure he will be

Marc Overmars
17-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Koscielny, he looks like an early drawing of Bart Simpson

:lol:

Good shout.

AKBapologist
17-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Miyachi still in Japan.

LDG
17-08-2011, 03:22 PM
We're a little short.

GunnerFan4Life
17-08-2011, 04:02 PM
I think our defence has looked pretty solid in our 2 games. The midfield just keep putting pressure onto our defence. I reckon Frimpong could do a job, maybe its too early for him for that kind of role though.

Ironing
17-08-2011, 04:36 PM
We're a little short.

Literally

Olivier's xmas twist
17-08-2011, 05:15 PM
We're a little short.

Well, our players are like 4ft or soemthing

alexander
17-08-2011, 05:47 PM
We're a little shit.

:(

Gubby Allen
17-08-2011, 05:48 PM
Myachi was supposed to be back in time for this. Is Traore injured or just not good enough up to now? He'll start LB. Eastmond has disappeared completely but that's just looking for a reason not to include Chamakh.

alexander
17-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Myachi was supposed to be back in time for this. Is Traore injured or just not good enough up to now? He'll start LB. Eastmond has disappeared completely but that's just looking for a reason not to include Chamakh.

Traore injured for reserves on monday eve, no chance of playing.

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Who the fuck conducts our medicals - Dr. Nick?

dazthegooner
17-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Does seem that way :(

alexander
17-08-2011, 06:55 PM
ok most injuries are just bad luck, but fuck me there must be something wrong at the club, this many injuries is just madness. DJ only managed 9mins for christ sake.

Trouble is we are still relying in these very injury prone players. Diaby, Rosicky, Theo, RVP, DJ, Gibbs. These players are injured just too much.

Mr. Lahey
17-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Who the fuck conducts our medicals - Dr. Nick?

I heard from a good source our next singing is Mr. McGreg. With a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSfifmUE1Hwi4xUO6D7pul96I8PbjOc 02S1cqG12zV18UE4hdiBqcVnfzT

Xhaka Can’t
17-08-2011, 10:05 PM
:lol:

Elreactor
17-08-2011, 10:09 PM
I heard from a good source our next singing is Mr. McGreg. With a leg for an arm and an arm for a leg.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSfifmUE1Hwi4xUO6D7pul96I8PbjOc 02S1cqG12zV18UE4hdiBqcVnfzT

Expect a lot of recurring shoulder/elbow injuries for him

Mr. Lahey
17-08-2011, 10:38 PM
so he'll adjust to the squad immediatly then. still expect him to bag more goals than Chamak.