Il miss this :dance:

Id predict a team but i have no idea whos fit or not

Marc Overmars
18-08-2011, 07:48 PM
2-1 home win.

Enough for us to scrape through.

Joker
18-08-2011, 07:51 PM
1-0 win to Udinese, and us to go out on penalties (RVP, Ramsey to miss)

Cripps_orig
18-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Pretty much. I cant see us winning this but i can see what youre suggesting happening

McNamara That Ghost...
18-08-2011, 10:29 PM
1-1.

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2011, 10:36 PM
0-0

GP
18-08-2011, 10:37 PM
0-2

It's on.

Master Splinter
18-08-2011, 10:40 PM
0-7.

0-0.

3-3.

5-3.

1-5.

I'm channeling NQ.

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2011, 11:07 PM
0-7.

0-0.

3-3.

5-3.

1-5.

I'm channeling NQ.

My record so far: 100%
Yours: 0%

Pure jealousy.

fakeyank
19-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Inshahallah we will be knocked out

Master Splinter
20-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Szczesny

Sagna
Primorac
Miquel
PHW

Lansbury
Randall
Stan

Chamakh
RVP
Gervinho

?

I expect Vermaelen, Ramsey and Theo to add to the injuries.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Song can play in this one, no need for Stan.

Master Splinter
20-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Song can play in this one, no need for Stan.

Song has been dropped for being shit.

Stan showed some good stuff in training.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 02:46 PM
Song has been dropped for being shit.

Stan showed some good stuff in training.

His moustache?

Marc Overmars
20-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Most important match of Wengers reign without a doubt.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 02:48 PM

And thats what he will say when asked about transfers.

He will say he`is concentrating on this game only and has no time to make signings etc

Joker
20-08-2011, 02:57 PM
We'll lose and lose well.

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 03:52 PM

Be bad for AW if we loose, but Not really that bad if we don't go into the CL. At least we have a chance to win in europe i suppose.

Boss
20-08-2011, 05:05 PM
Getting into the Europa League is one of the worst things that could happen to us this season (apart from Wenger or Chamakh signing new long term contracts).

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Getting into the Europa League is one of the worst things that could happen to us this season (apart from Wenger or Chamakh signing new long term contracts).

Yeah i guess.

milla
21-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Szczesny

Sagna
Primorac
Miquel
PHW

Lansbury
Randall
Stan

Chamakh
RVP
Gervinho

?

I expect Vermaelen, Ramsey and Theo to add to the injuries.

Sz3czesny

Jenkinson
Djourou/Miguel
Vermaelan
Sagna

Song
Frimpong
Nasri/Rosicky

Walcott
Van Persie
Gervinho

Polish GK, Miguel/Djourou, Nasri/Rosicky, Bendtner, Ramsey, Miyaichi, AOC, Lansbury.

If Nasri plays, we will be very strong. 50-50 with Rosicky though, if good Rosicky turns up, we will win convincingly. :coffee:

Japan Shaking All Over
21-08-2011, 04:34 PM
does Wenger play Nasri?

if Nasri plays he is staying if not then he wont be here in September

GunnerFan4Life
21-08-2011, 10:27 PM
Wilshere and JD might be ready for Udinese - twitter (as usual)

GP
21-08-2011, 10:35 PM
I can't see Wilshere playing in this one. I've heard he's not close to fitness.

Also, don't just say 'twitter' at least tell us who on twitter.

GunnerFan4Life
21-08-2011, 10:39 PM
I cbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, loads of different people say it at the same time.

GunnerFan4Life
21-08-2011, 10:40 PM
YoungGunsBlog Jamie Sanderson
Some good stuff from Arsène Wenger in tomorrow's papers. Says Wilshere and Djourou have a chance of playing v Udinese.

Coney
21-08-2011, 10:54 PM
does Wenger play Nasri?

if Nasri plays he is staying if not then he wont be here in September

Probably true.

Marc Overmars
21-08-2011, 10:59 PM
Desperately need Wilshere back, the midfield can't string a pass together.

The weight now on the shoulders of this kid, jeez.

Master Splinter
22-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Who's worse at the moment: Arshavin or Chamakh?

They're supposed to be experienced players too. It's like someone adjusted their stats on PES/ISS/FIFA and put everything on 0 to make sure every single thing they do is a completel and utterly ridiculous haphazard failure.

They cannot be anywhere near the team on Wednesday.

Play a front three of Ryo-Theo-Gervinho with RVP in behind and just attack like maniacs. Frimpong and Song can be water carriers. Actually, replace Song with Lansbury, as he's been almost as poor as Arshavin.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 02:14 AM
Is this on ITV or Sky? Any highlights on wednesday night?

fakeyank
22-08-2011, 04:25 AM
Who's worse at the moment: Arshavin or Chamakh?

They're supposed to be experienced players too. It's like someone adjusted their stats on PES/ISS/FIFA and put everything on 0 to make sure every single thing they do is a completel and utterly ridiculous haphazard failure.

They cannot be anywhere near the team on Wednesday.

Play a front three of Ryo-Theo-Gervinho with RVP in behind and just attack like maniacs. Frimpong and Song can be water carriers. Actually, replace Song with Lansbury, as he's been almost as poor as Arshavin.

Play 4-4-2 with Theo and RVP up front.. Gervinho and Arshavin on either wing

Master Splinter
22-08-2011, 05:53 AM
Is this on ITV or Sky? Any highlights on wednesday night?

ITV1. They show highlights of all the games later too.

Bookmark this for future use: http://www.arsenal.com/fixtures/fixtures-reports.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-08-2011, 07:26 AM
If Nasri Plays then he can't play for city in the CL. so bring the cunt on in the last minuite

Joker
22-08-2011, 02:24 PM
===============Chesney====================

Sagna=======Song========Vermaelen=======Jenkinson=

==================Frimpong=====================

============Ramsey========Rosicky (if fit)=========

Walcott===============================Gervinho==

====================van Persie====================

If we go out, GW will go into meltdown.

Grebbo
22-08-2011, 02:34 PM
Whenever we have a 1-0 lead in a second leg we almost always play shit and try and protect that lead.

We all know this team cannot protect a lead. Udinese will score.

We have to go at them.

===============Chesney====================

Jenkinson=======D'ohrou========Vermaelen=======Sag na

===========================================

============Song======Wilshere================

Gervinho===============================Ramsey

==============Feo======van Persie===============

Master Splinter
22-08-2011, 03:39 PM
If we go out, GW will go into meltdown.

Most importantly though, you will create a thread about how shit RVP is.

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 03:57 PM
I reckon Song will drop back, as long as there's any doubt about Djourou, if DJ plays then a Song/Frimpong wall in midfield with RvP in behind Chamakh and stick Miyachi and Ugly Theo on as they're unlikely to do less than Arsh and Theo, hit them on the break for a 2-0 aggregate win, easy.

Joker
22-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Most importantly though, you will create a thread about how shit RVP is.

Depends on his performance

Joker
22-08-2011, 04:04 PM
I reckon Song will drop back, as long as there's any doubt about Djourou, if DJ plays then a Song/Frimpong wall in midfield with RvP in behind Chamakh and stick Miyachi and Ugly Theo on as they're unlikely to do less than Arsh and Theo, hit them on the break for a 2-0 aggregate win, easy.

I'm really tempted to drop Walcott tbh, but I thinik Wenger will play it safe and won't risk playing Miyachi and Oxlade, even though I think they'd probably offer more than Theo at the moment.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 04:07 PM
No way should Theo be dropped for this.

Scored in the first leg and he didnt have the best of games v Liverpool but bar Vermaelen, they were all shit. Dont forget that Jose Enrique is a quality left back as well.

Theo is the only pace option we have tbh. Oxface is league one standard and Ryu wont play unless we need some money from Asia.

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 04:21 PM
I'm really tempted to drop Walcott tbh, but I thinik Wenger will play it safe and won't risk playing Miyachi and Oxlade, even though I think they'd probably offer more than Theo at the moment.

I think you're right.

I will say this though, Theo looked better against Liverpool than he did against Newcastle and even Udinese, despite the goal, so it might well be he's just taking his time getting back up to speed (ironic, eh?), give him a bash up top in a 4-4-2 instead of Chamakh maybe.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 04:25 PM
He played 2 minutes v Newcastle tbh. Ok maybe a bit longer than 2 minutes

And he got an effort on target which is more than can be said for most of our attacking players that day.

Against Udinese, he was our best player in the first half, team went in for half time, no doubt Wengeritis crept in and they were all shit after it.

Took a MOTM by Liverpools left back to stop him.

In short, Theo is a shining light at Arsenal and could very well be the only one.

Marc Overmars
22-08-2011, 05:20 PM
I think you're right.

I will say this though, Theo looked better against Liverpool than he did against Newcastle and even Udinese, despite the goal, so it might well be he's just taking his time getting back up to speed (ironic, eh?), give him a bash up top in a 4-4-2 instead of Chamakh maybe.

Theo looked better against Liverpool?

He did fuck all. :blink:

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Yeah, but his touch was better and general play was improved, in general he just looked a little less lost out there, difference was he was up against a competent LB.

Kano
22-08-2011, 06:07 PM
2-0

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 06:16 PM
2-0

So a 2-1 aggregate defeat you think?

Surprised you think we'll lose. Arent you one of the more optimistic ones?

Marc Overmars
22-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Yeah, but his touch was better and general play was improved, in general he just looked a little less lost out there, difference was he was up against a competent LB.

Whaaaaaaat?

He looked as lost as he's ever been IMO.

At least he scored against Udinese and looked liked he might be an outlet for us against Newcastle.

I like him but he does have a horrible tendency to passenger his way through games, I blame the set up of the team rather than him individually though.

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Fair enough, I guess it's pretty subjective as it was more a 'feeling' I got rather than based on hard stats.

He does need service, get him more central and he might get more of it.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-08-2011, 08:45 PM

No point risking Ryo or AOC no time for more debuts play our best team Avalialbe to win the game even if that includes Nasri tbh.

Master Splinter
22-08-2011, 09:07 PM
DV is now 100% mental I fear.

Wenger does it again :bow:.

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 09:21 PM
:lol:

Still just 2% away...

Coney
22-08-2011, 09:23 PM

Still just 2% away...

.... but showing great spirit.

Master Splinter
23-08-2011, 05:51 AM
.... but showing great spirit.

Tbf to DV, he travels with sweat while others travel with petrol.

KSE Comedy Club
23-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Le grove today mentioning that Wenger may play Nasri in this game in defiance of the board.

That would be immensely stupid and suicidal tbh.

Whether we need him or not, he's being sold shortly so the last thing we need to do is fuck about getting him cup tied and killing any potential transfer.

Boss
23-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Given that the money won't be reinvested in any case, and he's our best AM at the moment, rather see him stay a year than leave tbh.

Joker
23-08-2011, 09:03 AM
Le grove today mentioning that Wenger may play Nasri in this game in defiance of the board.

That would be immensely stupid and suicidal tbh.

Whether we need him or not, he's being sold shortly so the last thing we need to do is fuck about getting him cup tied and killing any potential transfer.

Wenger should stop being a dick and face reality for once. The guy doesn't want to be here, he's already trying to avoid playing in this game to avoid being cup tied. If Wenger forces him to play, City will withdraw their offer, Nasri will get the hump and we'll be left with an unhappy player. If Wenger, the board, Nasri and his agents had sorted this transfer out earlier, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Boss
23-08-2011, 09:15 AM
Seems to me that Citeh are the reason behind the delay, not us.

KSE Comedy Club
23-08-2011, 09:21 AM
Seems to me that Citeh are the reason behind the delay, not us.

Apparantly its nasri's father that is causing the problem.

He wants £3m for his involvement in the transfer over the past 3 weeks.

Like father like son.

KSE Comedy Club
23-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Given that the money won't be reinvested in any case, and he's our best AM at the moment, rather see him stay a year than leave tbh.

No.

He doesnt want to be here and it is monumentally stupid to let him stay for his last year then leave for free.

Only a fucking retard would do that, and there are better AM's that can be bought for the money he is likely to go for that will perform for more than 3 months in a season.

Joker
23-08-2011, 09:27 AM
If we keep him, he'll most likely sulk and won't give a 100%. Yes, he played quite well against Liverpool but that was in anticipation of a move to City coming up in the next week. If he's forced to stay a whole season with us, I doubt you'd get the same commitment. Wenger should for once put aside his ego and stop trying to make a point and see what's right for the club.

Boss
23-08-2011, 09:41 AM
In an ideal world, we'd sell Nasri for 25M and then reinvest that fully to buy someone of similar quality (Mata, Sneijder, Schweinsteiger). Repeat for Fabregas.

This isn't an ideal world, we already have roughly 26M profit made from this summer burning a hole in Wenger's pocket, even if Nasri goes for just 20M, can anyone see Wenger splashing out 46M on top quality players?

Unlikely. We're more than likely to start the season with what we have or buy lower than acceptable quality (someone like Scott Dann), for which we don't need Nasri's fee at all.

Sure, it's silly to make a 25M loss in business terms, but how does the club netting 25M benefit the fans? It does not benefit us in any way at all.

If ticket prices came down, there would be some kind of excuse but they've risen by 6.5% this year, a move that nets the club only 4.5M and has pissed off 60,000 people. Despite the club probably banking at least 30M in profit this window, very little of that will be spent on anything that boosts the fans.

Nasri's still our best attacking midfielder and he is a professional. You can't slaughter his attitude for dropping off in the second half of the season and then ignore fan darlings like Wilshere, Walcott, Sagna, Djourou etc who did the same.

In conclusion, a quality player on the pitch (even for just a year) > the board making 25M profit which we'll never see.

Boss
23-08-2011, 09:43 AM
If we keep him, he'll most likely sulk and won't give a 100%. Yes, he played quite well against Liverpool but that was in anticipation of a move to City coming up in the next week. If he's forced to stay a whole season with us, I doubt you'd get the same commitment. Wenger should for once put aside his ego and stop trying to make a point and see what's right for the club.

Absolutely no basis for that. You might even see double the commitment next season as he'd have his pick of clubs to choose from and would be able to command the package he likes if he puts in stellar performances.

Let's not forget that one of the players who's showed the most commitment (on the field) for the club in the last ten years is one of the most disloyal players to have played football - Mathieu Flamini.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 10:14 AM
Squeaky bum time for Stan.

Coney
23-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Absolutely no basis for that. You might even see double the commitment next season as he'd have his pick of clubs to choose from and would be able to command the package he likes if he puts in stellar performances.

Let's not forget that one of the players who's showed the most commitment (on the field) for the club in the last ten years is one of the most disloyal players to have played football - Mathieu Flamini.

I think that's right - Even if we make him stay a year when he'd rather go, he knows it would be in his interest to advertise his skills as he might get even better offers from clubs in a year who won't have to pay the transfer fee.

In conclusion, a quality player on the pitch (even for just a year) > the board making 25M profit which we'll never see.

Agreed - If the 25 million we would have got for him goes missing because we keep him for a year, that is better than him going now for 25 millions that will dissappear into the ether.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 11:19 AM
Supposedly Nasri is only cup tied if he plays and we win. If we lose he isn't cup tied.

Does that change anything?

Boss
23-08-2011, 11:30 AM
Wilshere not fit enough to play.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/23/blow-arsenal-jack-wilshere-udinese?

No Nasri either, hard to see us creating much.

Cripps_orig
23-08-2011, 11:41 AM

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/23/blow-arsenal-jack-wilshere-udinese?

No change there then

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 11:45 AM

Game Over.

Joker
23-08-2011, 11:47 AM
With Wilshere out we're most likely going out tonight.

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 11:52 AM
With Wilshere out we're most likely going out tonight.

Fuck, before we even play? Game's tomorrow isn't it? They didn't have too much quality up top. If the defence can keep it together we can get a draw out there.

Marc Overmars
23-08-2011, 11:52 AM
The game is tomorrow blud.

Cripps_orig
23-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Di Natale is brilliant tbh

He'll score

Joker
23-08-2011, 12:28 PM
Fuck, before we even play? Game's tomorrow isn't it? They didn't have too much quality up top. If the defence can keep it together we can get a draw out there.

I thought Di Natale looked an extremely dangerous player. Apart from that they may not have a great deal, but they're a technically strong side and if they can get the ball to him, we're struggling especially if Djourou is out.

Joker
23-08-2011, 12:29 PM
The game is tomorrow blud.

LOL sorry, good point.

AKBapologist
23-08-2011, 12:46 PM
wilshere, gibbs, squillaci and Bendtner all out of arsenal squad,

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 12:47 PM
wilshere, gibbs, squillaci and Bendtner all out of arsenal squad,

Some pluses, some minuses.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 12:54 PM
Wenger said Wilshere's been training since bloody Thursday. What the hell is wrong with him??

Wenger doesn't want to cup tie him

:rose:

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 02:19 PM
Wenger said Wilshere's been training since bloody Thursday. What the hell is wrong with him??

Wenger doesn't want to cup tie him

:rose:

Maybe Mancini objected to him playing?

Boss
23-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Buy Nasri today and get Wilshere at half price a year from now, imo.

Letters
23-08-2011, 02:23 PM
We'll go through.

</misery>

Marc Overmars
23-08-2011, 02:23 PM
This game is bloody huge really. Up the shit creek without a paddle if we lose.

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 02:28 PM
This game is bloody huge really. Up the shit creek without a paddle if we lose.

Shows how fast things have gone downhill when a CL qualifier is huge.

GP
23-08-2011, 02:46 PM
The concequences of losing this could be disastrous. Doesn't bare thinking about.

Boss
23-08-2011, 02:49 PM
Pretty sure we'll get a good enough result to ensure progress.

GunnerFan4Life
23-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Read a rumour tweeted that Wilsheres out for 2months :unsure:

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 04:40 PM
Read a rumour tweeted that Wilsheres out for 2months :unsure:

Makes sense, whenever we call an injury a slight niggle it usually means a long lay off. If true we are totally fucked up, down and sideways.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 11:00 PM
It's 38 degrees in Udine

Hmm that's gonna be tough work. We'll probably be chasing the ball for most of the game too.

:(

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 11:04 PM
It's 38 degrees in Udine

Hmm that's gonna be tough work. We'll probably be chasing the ball for most of the game too.

Park the bus, sun hats on, feet up. We only need a 0-0.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 11:08 PM

When was the last time we kept a clean sheet away in Europe? Just wondering.

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 11:20 PM

Appalling statistics and minuscule probabilities aside.

Master Splinter
23-08-2011, 11:23 PM

Celtic away in the qualifier two years ago.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-08-2011, 11:24 PM

Yep then Lob the ball to Bendtner lets play the stoke way lol, get the towels packed tbh

Grebbo
24-08-2011, 01:30 PM
Celtic away in the qualifier two years ago.

Thanks.

It's a sign, a sign I tells ya!!

:scarf:

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Thanks.

It's a sign, a sign I tells ya!!

:scarf:

So how does one go about joining the Clutching At Straws Cliche?

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2011, 01:48 PM
The concequences of losing this could be disastrous. Doesn't bare thinking about.

Always said 'thinking' is overrated

WengerISaLizard
24-08-2011, 02:17 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XOfZs.png

now who's up for it?

Cripps_orig
24-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Id be up for it if i was watching it

Japan Shaking All Over
24-08-2011, 04:30 PM
Id be too if I wasnt fast asleep. . .time difference is a bitch
will be waking to check GW for updates

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 05:48 PM
1 hour to go.

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01271/wengermain_1271608a.jpg

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 05:49 PM
Sduhdhdy, Sagna, Vermaelen, Djourou, Jenkinson, Ramsey, Song, Frimpong, RVP, Gervinho, Walcott.

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Frimpong to GHEL Di Natale.

Master Splinter
24-08-2011, 06:05 PM
Frimpong to be sent off again.

Frimpong :bow:.

KESSLER
24-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Come on Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

don't fuck this up :pray:

GunnerFan4Life
24-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Happy with Frimpong and Song in midfield. We can defend and attack.

DONT GET BOOKED SONG. (and frimpong)

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Udinese: Handanovic, Ekstrand, Benatia, Danilo, Neuton, Isla, Agyemang-Badu, Asamoah, Armero, Pinzi, Di Natale.
Subs: Belardi, Basta, Denis, Abdi, Pasquale, Doubai, Fabbrini.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Djourou, Vermaelen, Jenkinson, Walcott, Frimpong, Song, Ramsey, Gervinho, van Persie.
Subs: Fabianski, Rosicky, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Arshavin, Chamakh, Traore, Miquel.

Referee: Olegario Benquerenca (Portugal)

I'll just post them all again so they are all together.

Boss
24-08-2011, 06:18 PM
How many minutes till this starts?

ty.

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Well I'm off to eat KFC and drink beer.

Come on Arsenal!!

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:22 PM
How many minutes till this starts?

ty.

Just over twenty minutes now.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Well I'm off to eat KFC and drink beer.

Come on Arsenal!!

KFC. :bow:

Boss
24-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Cheers :good:

Like the sound of Song and Frimpong in CM, means we'll be able to bully them off the ball inshallah.

Come on Arsenal.

Özim
24-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Udinese will be smelling blood today, this is as good a chance as they're going to get against us......we're a shambles.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:32 PM
"You cannot underestimate how big this game is tonight."

:haha:

That was Southgate on ITV1. Wrighty and Southgate are in the studio.

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Just over twenty minutes now.

How many minutes now?

Özim
24-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Arsene "Bullshitter" Wenger on next.

Wonder what uninteresting cr*p he'll have to say today.

Billy Bullshit has nothing on this guy.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:41 PM

gunnerrrrr
24-08-2011, 06:42 PM

Billy Bullshit has nothing on this guy.
Same old shit

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Here we go. Must win (or draw).

Master Splinter
24-08-2011, 06:43 PM
Same old shit

Yes, but what did Wenger say?

Özim
24-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Same old shit

Rors
24-08-2011, 06:45 PM
"You cannot underestimate how big this game is tonight."

:haha:

That was Southgate on ITV1. Wrighty and Southgate are in the studio.

:doh:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:46 PM
Nearly a goal for us very early on.

Gervinho. :bow:

Özim
Neat play by Gervinho almost created a chance after nice run.

Boss
With the bench looks like Wenger has conceded Squillaci is actually not good enough, one positive from the night already :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Walcott deflected shot, fairly comfortable for Handanovic.

Boss
24-08-2011, 06:47 PM
Good play Theo, saved.

GP
24-08-2011, 06:49 PM

rofl

COME ON ARSENAL!

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Very good start from us.

GP
24-08-2011, 06:52 PM
We are fucking these sluts.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Frimpong laying someone out again. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Disallowed goal for Di Natale.

Özim
24-08-2011, 06:54 PM
In the net but offside by Udinese...scary.

Boss
24-08-2011, 06:54 PM
They score but it's offside :yikes:

Rors
24-08-2011, 06:55 PM
Drury the last person on Earth to realise that one wasn't going to count.

This match is being played at an Actua Soccer 3 'Very Fast' pace. :wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 06:56 PM
WTF Song?

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:01 PM
Udinese helped us out there.

:yikes:

Rors
24-08-2011, 07:02 PM
:faint: I fear there will be more like that to come too..

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Di Natale is a class player

He's almost 34 as well.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Di Natale shot, well saved by Skadffuhffuy.

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Chesney :bow: :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Song. :lol:

Nice run, shit shot.

Rors
24-08-2011, 07:06 PM
Song. :lol:

Nice run, shit shot.

Toepoke :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:07 PM
Di Natale hits the post!

Özim
Di Natale hits the post, he's ripping our defence to shreds.

Boss
:yikes:

gunnerrrrr
Our midfield is awful

The Dismantler
Di Natale shot, well saved by Skadffuhffuy. its spelt Vasiriki lol

Rors
Di Natale hits the post. :faint: Blimey o'Reilly (and shut up Drury)

The Dismantler
24-08-2011, 07:10 PM
mother!

gunnerrrrr
24-08-2011, 07:12 PM
Ramsey havin another mediocre game

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Frimpong. :bow:

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Frimpong :bow: :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:14 PM
RVP blazes it over.

gunnerrrrr
24-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Frimpong :bow: :bow:
He is the fucking daddy

WengerISaLizard
24-08-2011, 07:15 PM
good to see a lot of heart from an arsenal player, cmon frimpong

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:17 PM
Handanovic denies us twice!

Boss
Their GK... ffs

McNamara That Ghost...
Sjajflffuhfy.

:bow:

Edinburgh Gooner
C'mon tae Fuck!!

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:18 PM
Chesney :bow: :bow:

Gubby Allen
How'd you miss that Walcott?

Vermalaen still hobbling.

WengerISaLizard
Walcott

WHAT A FUCKING MISS

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Walcott fluffed our chance, should have done better.

Gubby Allen
24-08-2011, 07:19 PM
Lovely Frimpong, uses up another 60 seconds.

Good ref too, needs to do a Joey Barton to help him to his feet.

Gubby Allen
24-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Walcott

WHAT A FUCKING MISS

We'd have been 1 up already had it not been for his woeful attempt at a cross.

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:20 PM
We have 61% possession :lol:

Di Natale injured :pray:

Thierrymon
24-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Di Natalie injured? :pray:

WengerISaLizard
24-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Walcott should off put this tie to bed

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:23 PM
1-0 Di Natale, great header.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Di Natale scores....quality player!

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:24 PM
fuck

Gubby Allen
Tony Christmas scores

Thierrymon
dammit!

gunnerrrrr
That's what a quality striker gives you

Özim
How we could do with a quality striker...instead we have to put up with cack like Walnut.

RomfordPele
24-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I've got a good idea, let's not bother marking their best player. Tactical genius yet again.

WengerISaLizard
24-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Classic, Arsenal punished

Power n Glory
24-08-2011, 07:26 PM
What the heck is Song doing way up the pitch?

gunnerrrrr
24-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Djourou is fucking shit...miquel shd have started

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:28 PM
Di Natale is going to put this tie to bed if we keep leaving him in the box.

Gubby Allen
Nearly 0-2 twice

alexander
what a pile of steaming shit this team is. NOTHING is learned, season after season.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:29 PM
what a pile of steaming shit this team is. NOTHING is learned, season after season.
Looks like our manager is a "bumbling idiot" after all.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:30 PM
Walnut awful again....waste of f*cking space.

Ernesto
24-08-2011, 07:31 PM
Could Wenger be the first ever manager to be sacked at half-time? :(

Gubby Allen
H/T - We're in shit.

McNamara That Ghost...
1-0 half time.

Özim
Can we swap Walnut, Bendtner and Chamakh + 10 million for 33 year old Di Natale?

KESSLER
fuck sake

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:32 PM
If we score one assume they need two to progress?

Not too bad but we really need to start taking our chances.

Chamakh, Arshavin and Rosicky on the bench is hardly motivating in terms of our options to change things up.

Keith
24-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Just like 2010/11, we started well but disappeared midway through.

Gubby Allen
24-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Walnut awful again....waste of f*cking space.

I've tried to have faith in him & he keeps threatening to go up to the level he looks capable of, but in 2011 he has been as bad as anyone at the club bar Squillaci & Chamakh,

This season he has been woeful.

RomfordPele
24-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Song has been an absolute joke in this match. Dozing his way through Arsenal's biggest match for five years.

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 07:34 PM
Really unlucky to be a goal down here. Great half of football from both teams but we're suffering because Ramsey can't get a grip in the middle and even when he does he's not using it. Gervinho too needs a bit more concentration. Great stuff from Jenkinson and Frimpong, these two look like they've been playing at this level for years. Nothing to worry about with the score, even if we concede again. Just one goal will be enough and I think we'll get it. One possible problem, TV looks injured. If he doesn't come out for the second half we might be in the shit.

Letters
24-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Really unlucky to be a goal down here. Great half of football from both teams but we're suffering because Ramsey can't get a grip in the middle and even when he does he's not using it. Gervinho too needs a bit more concentration. Great stuff from Jenkinson and Frimpong, these two look like they've been playing at this level for years. Nothing to worry about with the score, even if we concede again. Just one goal will be enough and I think we'll get it. One possible problem, TV looks injured. If he doesn't come out for the second half we might be in the shit.

:good: Cracking game, think we're doing OK. Need a goal but we'll get it if we keep playing like this.
Love Frimpong and Gervinho shows a lot of promise.

Marc Overmars
Not good for the heart. :(

I'm positive there is a goal in this for us, it's such an open game though that Udinese are just as likely to score again.

Time to earn your pay packet Arsene.

Joker
Given the quality of player out there, this is probably the best we can hope for.

And RVP needs to learn about how to A) play as a striker and B) lead by example as a captain from Di Natale, who's been outstanding for them tonight. Compare that to RVP, who's disappeared as he always does when we need a crucial goal from him.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:37 PM
Udinese far more effective IMO, quicker with counters, cleverer on the ball and Di Natale is lethal.

We've done OK but final ball has been poor and we've fluffed the few chances we've had.

selassie
24-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I think we're doing OK, we need to take our chances and tighten up a bit but overall not too bad.

Midfield is a worry, we really do look extremely weak in this area, it's frightening

Power n Glory
24-08-2011, 07:39 PM
Just like 2010/11, we started well but disappeared midway through.

:good: Cracking game, think we're doing OK. Need a goal but we'll get it if we keep playing like this.
Love Frimpong and Gervinho shows a lot of promise.

Wenger needs to drop Song further back. He is too far forward. But it's an entertaining game and we can win this.

Kano
24-08-2011, 07:39 PM
good game although the middle of the team still looks soft but good effort from the team overall. like the two previous games when there's a chance it usually means the same the other end, but if we keep creating, we'll score.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:40 PM
We can't cope with Di Natale, the guy has been causing us all kinds of problems.

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Badu and Armero are dynamite, they have Yaya beast mode in them.

Shit bricks whenever they get into full stride.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Trabzonspor will be in the group stages.

If we lose we're out, no let off.

Boss
Di Natale's already hit the post, scored from an offside position, set up a chance that hit the post, had a decent shot from a tight angle saved, shot from outside the box saved and of course scored.

I know we normally don't use man marking but reckon it's time for that.

Kano
We can't cope with Di Natale, the guy has been causing us all kinds of problems.
he's looked great, makes you wonder why he's been hidden away with udinese for so long.

Joker
24-08-2011, 07:42 PM
This ITV presenter is a dickhead. So what if UEFA have given Fenerbahce's UCL spot to Trabzonspor, it's not as if this was unexpected. Yet this penis claims that "this adds to Arsene Wenger's woes".

Mr. Lahey
24-08-2011, 07:42 PM

:gp: for the most part.

we have been sloppy defensively. id say alot of it is due to the midfield (Frimpong has been solid) rather than our defenders.

Joker
24-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Player for player their XI is better than ours tbh.

Power n Glory
24-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Tactically, Wenger has got it wrong. If anyone should be playing further up the pitch it should be Ramsey, not Song. Frimpong and Song should be snuffing out attacks and breaking up play. It's an awful decision to play Song so far up the field.

Aaron Wilshere
24-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Rosicky coming on for the second half.

We're saved.

Edinburgh Gooner
24-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Rosicky coming on....

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Frimpong off for him.

GunnerFan4Life
Frimpong off.

Gubby Allen
Rosicky on. Not sure if that's good or not.

Shit, Frimpong off.

alexander
Rosicky coming on for the second half.

We're saved.

Why not arshavin. WHO IS BETTER.

Marc Overmars
Tactics are fine, we could easily have been leading.

Fine margins, this could go either way.

For the first time since the 2006 CL final, I'm scared. :ilt:

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Rosicky for Frimpong. Jesus. Why?

Kano
i wouldn't trust arshavin to pass me the sugar after saturday

Boss
Our best midfielder taken off for Rosicky. :sarcy:

BOBN
said we should have gone for di natele earlier in the summer and play him in cescs postition. making a mockery of the idea that there are no better players than fabregas and nasri out there for the taking

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 07:48 PM
Oh FFS, Frimpong was the only guy winning tackles.

We're fucked.

alexander
24-08-2011, 07:48 PM
i wouldn't trust arshavin to pass me the sugar after saturday

:angel:

Marc Overmars
24-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Come on you Gunners!!

Niall_Quinn
24-08-2011, 07:50 PM
That's a seriously bizarre decision from Wenger. Rosicky will slow everything down and compact the play. Are we going for a 1-1? Bring RvP off and Arshavin on, stuff the Russian in the goal so the shots bounce off him. What a negative substitution that was.

Thierrymon
24-08-2011, 07:51 PM
Can we take a mulligan on this season?

Keith
24-08-2011, 07:51 PM

Can Arshavin last 45 minutes + extra time?

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:52 PM
That's a seriously bizarre decision from Wenger. Rosicky will slow everything down and compact the play. Are we going for a 1-1? Bring RvP off and Arshavin on, stuff the Russian in the goal so the shots bounce off him. What a negative substitution that was.
Wenger likes slow football.

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Udinese going mental for no reason :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Isla has been booked.

Thierrymon
24-08-2011, 07:54 PM
My head is about to explode in frustration.

McNamara That Ghost...
24-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Theo went for the element of surprise.

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:55 PM
Good play Theo, needs a better shot though.

McNamara That Ghost...

:blink:

Gubby Allen
Isla has been booked.

Wasn't even touched (not even by the ball) that cock on who down from Rosicky's tackle.

Gubby Allen
Theo went for the element of surprise.

What scoring?

Boss
24-08-2011, 07:56 PM

So's your face.

McNamara That Ghost...
Rvp!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
1-1 RVP - Fuck YES!

Özim
Rvp!!!

Edinburgh Gooner
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boss
Yesssssssssssssss

KESSLER
Yhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Gubby Allen
Rvp!!!!!!!!!!!

Thierrymon
woohoooooo. RVP nice one.

Asthmatic Kitty
Yes robin youdaman

McNamara That Ghost...
Gervinho taking players on again. :bow:

Rors
:bow:

Keith
Rosicky nearly fucked that up

Gubby Allen
We've got to go some, to toss this match away.

Özim
24-08-2011, 07:57 PM
Started the 2nd half well then scored.