PDA

View Full Version : Wenger - Seeking clarity on UEFA rules re touchline ban

gunnerrrrr
18-08-2011, 11:10 PM
WHO FUCKING CARES YOU FUCKING BELL END.

BUY SOME MOTHER FUCKING QUALITY FOOTBALLERS AND SELL THE AWFUL SHIT LIKE CHAMACK AND SQUILACHI.

Any other thoughts?

Niall_Quinn
18-08-2011, 11:13 PM
I make this top priority, tbh. Signing players will have to wait.

fakeyank
18-08-2011, 11:27 PM
WHO FUCKING CARES YOU FUCKING BELL END.

BUY SOME MOTHER FUCKING QUALITY FOOTBALLERS AND SELL THE AWFUL SHIT LIKE CHAMACK AND SQUILACHI.

Any other thoughts?

Adzzz are you back? :cloud9:

Özim
19-08-2011, 07:52 AM
I hope they throw the book at him, he should have taken the safe option and done all his planning before the match and left it at that.

If he hadn't acted like an idiot in the 1st place he wouldn't have got a touchline ban, his behaviour on the sidelines in recent years has been embarrassing.

Letters
19-08-2011, 08:13 AM
The events surrounding the initial ban were ridiculous and just show how corrupt (or, at best, inept) UEFA are.
But Wenger really needs to stop acting like a petulant schoolchild who thinks he can get out of detention by 'passing notes' to his friends outside.

-Xs-
19-08-2011, 08:34 AM
It's a smokescreen for the fact he's not buying fuck all

Letters
19-08-2011, 08:40 AM
It's a smokescreen for the fact he's not buying fuck all

So who is he buying?

double negatives :bow:

Ironing
19-08-2011, 08:59 AM
So who is he buying?

double negatives :bow:

:lol:

Joker
19-08-2011, 09:01 AM
Wenger is such a twat for passing messages down when he should have known the risks involved. At half time he was told you can't communicate with the team or the coaches in any way if you're banned, yet he thought he could be clever by having Primorac act as an intermediary who could relay messages to Pat Rice. Now he's throwing his toys out of the pram when he's been found out. I'm not fan of UEFA and they're being a bit petty about this as well, but ******* really needs to grow up and accept responsibility for once, rather than think the world is conspiring against him.

-Xs-
19-08-2011, 09:04 AM
This is Wenger world letters, it's yet another smokescreen ;-)

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 09:17 AM
I hope they keep Wenger away from the bench for as long as possible. Just tell him to stop picking his nose.

Pat Rice, or Price as he likes to be called :bow:

AKBapologist
19-08-2011, 10:17 AM
http://news.arseblog.com/index.php/2011/08/uefa-set-to-discipline-wenger/

Boss
19-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Hope they ban him from the game.

GP
19-08-2011, 10:29 AM
He asked them before the game if he could communicate through his assistant, they said yes.

They changed their minds at half time and have now charged him.

Farce.

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 10:31 AM
He asked them before the game if he could communicate through his assistant, they said yes.

Farce.

....according to Wenger who we all know is a lying bastard.

Letters
19-08-2011, 10:33 AM
....according to Wenger who we all know is a lying bastard.

An UEFA officials and the hierachy there are as honest as the day is long of course...

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 10:39 AM

Farce.

This.

I really dont have a problem with wenger contesting this, he has been wronged yet again by shite-ass, corrupt officials. I dont see why so many have their necks stuck out :shrug:

Fuck UEFA, tbh.

They probably dont want us in the CL and are trying to engineer our exit.

AKBapologist
19-08-2011, 10:52 AM
Meanwhile
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/18/jose-mourinho-escape-charges-super-cup

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 10:53 AM
An UEFA officials and the hierachy there are as honest as the day is long of course...

True. I wouldn't trust either of them.

GP
19-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Meanwhile
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/18/jose-mourinho-escape-charges-super-cup

There you have it. One gets away with assault, the other is charged for nothing.

UEFA :bow:

Letters
19-08-2011, 10:58 AM
un.
be fucking.
lievable

:doh:

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 10:59 AM
There you have it. One gets away with assault, the other is charged for nothing.

UEFA can't ban people if it's not a UEFA competition can they.

LDG
19-08-2011, 11:00 AM

Depends on whether they feel like it doesn't it?

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2011, 11:00 AM
Wenger is such a twat for passing messages down when he should have known the risks involved. At half time he was told you can't communicate with the team or the coaches in any way if you're banned, yet he thought he could be clever by having Primorac act as an intermediary who could relay messages to Pat Rice. Now he's throwing his toys out of the pram when he's been found out. I'm not fan of UEFA and they're being a bit petty about this as well, but ******* really needs to grow up and accept responsibility for once, rather than think the world is conspiring against him.

This, He did it knowing the rules Then he deserves his punishment, no questions asked. IF Uefa cunts Changed the rules and he is not sure then he has a right to fight them.

It seems like Only Pep Guardiloa can escape uefa punishment atm.

LDG
19-08-2011, 11:01 AM
This, He did it knowing the rules Then he deserves his punishment, no questions asked. IF Uefa cunts Changed the rules and he is not sure then he has a right to fight them.

Or Mourinho.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2011, 11:02 AM

Of Course they can if they feel strongley about it afther all, we are all under Uefa anyway.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2011, 11:03 AM
Or Mourinho.

True, but if he should be Punished then the real Madrid chiefs should do it.

Grebbo
19-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Of Course they can if they feel strongley about it afther all, we are all under Uefa anyway.

No I don't think you are correct. UEFA cannot get involved with Prem punishments, they never have done. Same with Spanish league. They can only punish people involved in their competitions.

LDG
19-08-2011, 11:05 AM
True, but if he should be Punished then the real Madrid chiefs should do it.

He should be put in the Real Madrid prison!

AKBapologist
19-08-2011, 11:06 AM
I'm happy Wenger did what he needed to do to win the game. The original punishment was a farce (remember RVP's red card) and there was just too much riding on the game for it to be up to P'rice. I'd gladly have Wenger do whatever it takes to win, and I'm sure most of the anti-wenger brigade laud every other manager who does the same thing even when rules have been broken.

Kano
19-08-2011, 11:24 AM

yet he was told before the game that he could, so I think UEFA look the twats here

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 11:25 AM
I hope they throw the book at him, he should have taken the safe option and done all his planning before the match and left it at that.

If he hadn't acted like an idiot in the 1st place he wouldn't have got a touchline ban, his behaviour on the sidelines in recent years has been embarrassing.

Wenger never plans anything before a match, don't see why he should be expected to start now.

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 11:26 AM

The club asked UEFA if wenger could communicate with his assisstant during the game, before the game started, they said it was ok.

Then after half time they changed their minds.

What part of this dont you understand?

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 11:27 AM

Who cares with UEFA and FIFA and the FA and all the other corrupt twats? Wenger should go to their stupid hearing, drop his trousers and shit in the middle of their table. Then he would be excused and favoured because shit is something they understand very well.

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2011, 11:30 AM
The club asked UEFA if wenger could communicate with his assisstant during the game, before the game started, they said it was ok.

Thats why i said If he knows the rules, i not accusing him of doing wrong.

Boss
19-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Couldn't care less about this, doesn't seem like a big deal.

You guys should be raging at him because of what he's doing in the transfer market, not because of this.

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 11:34 AM
Thats why i said If he knows the rules, i not accusing him of doing wrong.

Well surely thats the point of him asking them to clarify what the rules are?

dazthegooner
19-08-2011, 11:57 AM
If it had been the Barca manager (cant spell it) there would be no problems!

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 12:18 PM
If it had been the Barca manager (cant spell it) there would be no problems!

C-U-N-T

:good:

dazthegooner
19-08-2011, 12:20 PM
C-U-N-T

Who me?

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Who me?

:lol: No!

Thats how you spell it! :doh:

dazthegooner
19-08-2011, 12:28 PM
:lol: No!

Thats how you spell it! :doh:

Ok got yer :lol:

You'll have to bare with me waiting for a call from a woman about a date and some reason nervous the only time that happened before was when I was a kid :unsure:

KSE Comedy Club
19-08-2011, 12:33 PM
No probs :good:

good luck with that!

dazthegooner
19-08-2011, 12:36 PM
Cheers :)

Olivier's xmas twist
19-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Well surely thats the point of him asking them to clarify what the rules are?

Fair enough

C-U-N-T

LOL

LDG
19-08-2011, 01:21 PM
Ok got yer :lol:

You'll have to bare with me waiting for a call from a woman about a date and some reason nervous the only time that happened before was when I was a kid :unsure:

Spunk all over her tits tbf.

dazthegooner
19-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Spunk all over her tits tbf.

Class ;) ##

Power n Glory
19-08-2011, 06:36 PM

I think we tried to bend the rules. It was blatant and knew he'd be in trouble. He could have at least done everything by text and not have people running around him making it so obvious. Remember the night Jose was banned and he was wearing that hat and covering his mouth all game. Did they take action on that? It's all about what UEFA can prove.

hymppi
19-08-2011, 07:19 PM
i remember mourinho getting a touchline ban and speaking on telephone in the stands. was he calling assistant coach?!
does anyone else remember this?

Xhaka Can’t
19-08-2011, 07:34 PM
What a farce on the part of Uefa.

Wenger could have watched on TV and phoned Rice direct and no one would know. Or he could have had Primovic sat in another part of the stadium and relayed calls that way.

Uefa need to concentrate on the more important things. Things like cracking down on the incompetent cunt refereeing the game that gave rise to all this happening in the first place.

But nooooo....they promote him.

Master Splinter
19-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Uefa need to concentrate on the more important things. Things like cracking down on the incompetent cunt refereeing the game that gave rise to all this happening in the first place.

And the FA emulated them well this week by punishing Gervinho - the victim of a three-pronged attack - and letting the attackers do as they please.

Football :bow: united through corruption.

Niall_Quinn
19-08-2011, 09:08 PM
And the FA emulated them well this week by punishing Gervinho - the victim of a three-pronged attack - and letting the attackers do as they please.

Football :bow: united through corruption.

Gervinho needs to take this on the forehead and serve his time. He'll be a decent player for us provided his head doesn't swell.

AKBapologist
22-08-2011, 09:58 AM
RT @Skysportswebed: #Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger given 2 match ban by UEFA for breaching terms of previous ban

Massive cunts.

Darth Vela
22-08-2011, 10:02 AM
How hard can it be to employ a fella who just sits behind Wenger with a phone and picks up on comments like 'will nobody rid me of this troublesome Russian?'. They simply can't enforce it if it's not noticeable.

It's pretty ridiculous that we ask them what's okay and then do it and still get punished, completely fair.

AKBapologist
22-08-2011, 10:02 AM
More
http://t.co/GRFunnT

Coney
22-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Gervinho needs to take this on the forehead and serve his time. He'll be a decent player for us provided his head doesn't swell.

Luckily we don't have a history of strikers with swollen heads.

GP
22-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Ludicrous decision.

UEFA are utter cunts.

Olivier's xmas twist
22-08-2011, 12:12 PM
How hard can it be to employ a fella who just sits behind Wenger with a phone and picks up on comments like 'will nobody rid me of this troublesome Russian?'. They simply can't enforce it if it's not noticeable.

It's pretty ridiculous that we ask them what's okay and then do it and still get punished, completely fair.

Wenger could have stayed at home kept phoning rice and got away with it, still the same thing.

Uefa are a bunch of cunts and if they are goign to fuck us over in the CL again this season, then fuck the competiton tbh, ita a farce anyway.

Grebbo
22-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Oh well, a couple of games where Wenger doesn't scratch his head, moan to Pat and throw water bottles in frustration.

His pitch side tactical expertise will be missed.

The Wengerbabies
22-08-2011, 12:58 PM
What a disgrace UEFA are they should ban him from all football.

gunnerrrrr
22-08-2011, 01:10 PM
Mourhino can poke an eye yet Wenger is banned for following rules set out by the uefa official

dazthegooner
22-08-2011, 01:45 PM
Mourhino can poke an eye yet Wenger is banned for following rules set out by the uefa official

Mourhino is in charge of a Spanish side so he can probably do more of less what he wants...

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 03:05 PM
Mourinho did it to a Barcunt though so its fine

Olivier's xmas twist
22-08-2011, 03:41 PM

Thats the way the cookie crumbles tbh. If it was Gaudiola, would not have even been brought up just hidden, Uefa are a joke and something needs to be done seriously.

Master Splinter
22-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Corruption :bow:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-08-2011, 04:58 PM
I am going to do something that I haven't done for a while and take Arsene Wenger's side, I don't believe he has deliberately flouted the rules and I don't believe he would persist in saying that he sought clarification with UEFA if he was lying....I think UEFA could have put it down to a misunderstanding and instead of stepping in and punishing genuine offenders and rule flouters like Jose Mourinho, they are making an example of Wenger because he dared criticize one of their referees.

I think they are being petty and vindictive, the same way any corrupt organisation would behave.

And anyone going on about it being smokescreen for lack of signings, the two are completely different issues......we are not going to sign anyone before this game against Udinese anyway because it could be any targets we do have won't sign for a club not playing champions league football, also it could be we won't sign anyone full stop......and that would be a disgrace and I would have nothing but contempt for Wenger for this, but on this UEFA issue I sympathise with him.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
22-08-2011, 05:00 PM
To be fair on Pep Guardiola, there's nothing I have seen about him as a coach that would lead me to believe he would behave like that. Mourinho has thrived on negative publicity because it came hand in hand with winning and he could put it down to schadenfreude on the part of his detractors, but now the shit don't smell so sweet he is becoming frustrated, aggressive and his rants seem more genuinely delusional rather than tactical mind games.

Thats the way the cookie crumbles tbh. If it was Gaudiola, would not have even been brought up just hidden, Uefa are a joke and something needs to be done seriously.

Özim
22-08-2011, 05:05 PM
To be honest this doesn't matter, AW doesn't make an ounce of difference from the sidelines...it might do us good you never know.

Moreover you should be able to plan for a match beforehand, specifying substitutions, what to do if players in positions get sent off etc. You can't cover everything but you can do a fair amount, shouldn't really be a problem.

Boss
22-08-2011, 09:35 PM
Arsenal have reacted furiously after Uefa found Arsène Wenger guilty of failing to abide by the rules of his touchline ban and imposed a new two-match suspension on the Frenchman which could leave him watching Wednesday's Champions League play-off second leg at Udinese from the stands.

The club have appealed against the decision, which was announced on Monday morning, on the basis that Uefa's venue director had apparently indicated in the build-up to last week's first leg that the manager could communicate with his bench via a third party. Arsenal hope to hear on Tuesday whether Wenger will be permitted to sit on the bench at the Stadio Friuli pending the hearing of that appeal, though the governing body could delay that decision until much closer to kick-off.

Arsenal's dismay is born of assurances supposedly delivered by the Uefa official on site at the Emirates Stadium to the club's company secretary when clarification was sought last Monday over what Wenger would be permitted to do on match day. The club insist they were told that Wenger would be allowed to relay messages to his assistant, Pat Rice, on the bench through the first-team coach Boro Primorac, who was in telephone contact with the technical area while sitting next to the manager in the stand. That evidence was submitted to Uefa with witness statements from those who attended the standard "match day minus one" meeting.

Yet Uefa, which believes the club should have directed their pre-match query directly to its control and disciplinary body rather than to the venue delegate, informed them at half-time on the match night that communication via a third party was against the rules. As a result, the governing body also fined Arsenal €10,000 (£8,700) for the "improper conduct of their officials" during the game.

"The Uefa disciplinary regulations stipulate that a manager may not communicate with his team during a fixture for which he is suspended and may follow the game from the stands only," it said. "Wenger is therefore suspended for Arsenal's second-leg match against Udinese in Italy and then the next Uefa competition fixture for which he would be eligible."

Arsenal won the first leg 1-0 courtesy of Theo Walcott's early goal. Wenger, who declined to perform his post-match media duties that night, is baffled by Uefa's decision to open new disciplinary proceedings against him. "Frankly, you don't ever know what a manager's ban is," the Frenchman said last Friday. "I did not communicate with the bench. I did watch the game from the directors' box. That was quite enjoyable. That's it. We had spoken to Uefa prior to the game. That's what we did. They gave us rules and we observed strictly what they told us. After the game, or during the game, the rules changed."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/22/arsenal-appeal-arsene-wenger?

Good stuff.

Marc Overmars
22-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Bit of a joke this is.

Uefa cunts.

Boss
23-08-2011, 10:06 AM
We've asked for a delay, I assume so that Wenger can manage the team tomorrow.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/947425/arsenal-ask-for-delay-over-arsene-wenger%27s-uefa-ban?cc=4716

Letters
23-08-2011, 10:11 AM
We've asked for a delay, I assume so that Wenger can manage the team tomorrow.

Well, as much as he ever can

:zimm:

;)

KSE Comedy Club
23-08-2011, 10:25 AM
Fuck these UEFA cunts tbh.

After this appeal, we should appeal again to the abbritration of sport or whoever and keep delaying the ban while we do so.

Its UEFA who have fucked up here, and we are paying the price for it.

Grebbo
23-08-2011, 10:58 AM
We're really going to need Wenger's touchline tactical skills tomorrow night.

I don't think we'll make it without him on the bench.

:(

Kano
23-08-2011, 11:15 AM
believe it or not, i think his presence on the touchline is a positive thing for the team, they are still very much his players.

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 12:04 PM
I thought the done thing, if you want UEFA to listen, is to bribe them. Have we not tried that yet? Going through the official appeals process is putting the cart before the horse.

GunnerFan4Life
23-08-2011, 04:20 PM
SSN: Appeal successfull.

Niall_Quinn
23-08-2011, 04:41 PM
SSN: Appeal successfull.

See, bribery works every time.

McNamara That Ghost...
23-08-2011, 04:49 PM
False information. :doh:

Only the appeal process has been delayed until after our match tomorrow. It does mean that he will be on the touchline for tomorrow but he can still face a ban therefter.

Coney
23-08-2011, 05:50 PM
False information. :doh:

Only the appeal process has been delayed until after our match tomorrow. It does mean that he will be on the touchline for tomorrow but he can still face a ban therefter.

If we reach the group stage, we can afford to lose the first two games. :)

Ernesto
23-08-2011, 07:54 PM
I echo the underlying sentiment of the OP. Why is Wenger publically protesting a UEFA touchline ban when he should be focussing his attention on signing more players? It doesn't appear that he is trying to make a marquis signing behind the scenes either. It's a more likely trend with Wenger that what-you-see-is-what-you-get. He's almost as predictable as our footballing style. For every toothless counter-attack, every clueless defensive play and every meaningless sideways pass from our players, there's Wenger bemoaning the riches of other clubs and insisting that the "spirit" and "character" within the club is exemplary.

Give us something to cheer, for goodness' sake!

Coney
23-08-2011, 08:04 PM
I echo the underlying sentiment of the OP. Why is Wenger publically protesting a UEFA touchline ban when he should be focussing his attention on signing more players? It doesn't appear that he is trying to make a marquis signing behind the scenes either. It's a more likely trend with Wenger that what-you-see-is-what-you-get. He's almost as predictable as our footballing style. For every toothless counter-attack, every clueless defensive play and every meaningless sideways pass from our players, there's Wenger bemoaning the riches of other clubs and insisting that the "spirit" and "character" within the club is exemplary.

Give us something to cheer, for goodness' sake!

How else is he supposed to challenge the ban - in secret? And how does that stop him focussing on signing players? - he can do both.

Fist of Lehmann
23-08-2011, 08:11 PM
He can get Boro to phone it through. While simultaneously signing 5 players like some kind of giant managerial squid.

Kano
26-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Uefa is to re-examine the rule that led to Arsène Wenger's European ban being extended by two matches, after the governing body's president, Michel Platini, admitted the process had become mired in confusion.

Wenger fell foul of rules that ban communication with the bench from coaches exiled to the stands at Arsenal's Champions League qualifier against Udinese at the Emirates. He was handed a two-match ban, which the north London club immediately appealed against.

Platini admitted there was "a lot of confusion" and said he had personally added the issue to the agenda of a meeting of elite coaches from across Europe next week. He said there was no point banning coaches from the stadium or insisting they were minded by officials because modern technology made it difficult to police.

"I am not in love with this regulation. Twenty years ago it was clear, now you can communicate with everyone, you can send an SMS. We have to speak with the coaches."

But he stressed that any modification of the rules would not have any effect on Wenger's disciplinary process and would only apply when Uefa's next rulebook, running from 2012 to 2015, was drawn up.

Platini also called on high-profile coaches to be better role models in the wake of the controversial scenes involving Jose Mourinho at the end of Real Madrid's combustible Spanish Super Cup tie with Barcelona.

"It would have been better not to do that – he is an educator, a coach, perhaps the best coach in the world. The great people in the world have to be examples, they have to be clean. It's a human reflection and I'm not afraid to say that."

dicks

AKBapologist
05-09-2011, 02:52 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/uefa-reject-arsenal-appeal-over-wenger-ban

Joker
05-09-2011, 02:57 PM
LOL Wenger's such an idiot tbh. Yes, UEFA's priorities are warped, but Wenger thought he could be clever by relaying his messages through an intermediary, and he's been found out. Hopefully Wenger respects the ban this time, rather than looking for loopholes to circumvent it.

Niall_Quinn
05-09-2011, 03:23 PM
LOL Wenger's such an idiot tbh. Yes, UEFA's priorities are warped, but Wenger thought he could be clever by relaying his messages through an intermediary, and he's been found out. Hopefully Wenger respects the ban this time, rather than looking for loopholes to circumvent it.

Not sure he was trying to be covert. Isn't it a case he thought the regulations allowed it? I doubt you;d work Pat Rice into the conspiracy if you wanted to get away with anything.

Fist of Lehmann
05-09-2011, 03:31 PM
I especially liked the bit where Pat came out of the dugout, looked up to where Wenger was sitting and mouthed:

"What? WHAT??"

Letters
05-09-2011, 03:38 PM

Well, no. According to Wenger he was told he could do that.

:shrug:

GP
05-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Well, no. According to Wenger he was told he could do that.

:shrug:

How dare he talk to the people he was expressly told he was allowed to talk to!? What a cheating moron.

Farce :rolleyes:

McNamara That Ghost...
05-09-2011, 03:51 PM
Isn't the ruling about 'direct' communication anyway? Pendantry was invented for getting out of things like this I thought.

Master Splinter
05-09-2011, 04:00 PM
What a cunt.

Wenger out.

IBK
05-09-2011, 04:35 PM
UEFA come out of this looking like bigger muppets than Wenger...

Niall_Quinn
05-09-2011, 05:05 PM

Wenger is Kermit, UEFA is cookie monster.

goonerholler
05-09-2011, 06:17 PM
If it were possible to get a reliable account of what happened, from the club's interaction with the UEFA representative on site, to UEFA's adjudication of the incident, I can only imagine it would be a farcical, hour long, The-Office-style television program waiting to be put on the small screen.

Darth Vela
05-09-2011, 06:21 PM
I think the best thing you can say about this whole incident is that it makes corrupt reffing seem perfectly reasonable.

Özim
06-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Honestly who the f*ck cares about this, it's a non story.

So he can't stand by the pitch, big deal, all he seems to do is jump around anyway don't really see him making game winning substitutions or organising his team on the pitch.

I'd rather he got banned than one of our better players.

Letters
06-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Honestly who the f*ck cares about this, it's a non story.

So he can't stand by the pitch, big deal, all he seems to do is jump around anyway don't really see him making game winning substitutions or organising his team on the pitch.

I'd rather he got banned than one of our better players.

:lol: Pretty much.
UEFA's are rotton to the core but there's not much we can do about that and in reality this doesn't have much impact on how we'll do.

Flavs
06-09-2011, 09:32 AM
do what a UEFA delegate says and get banned and fined, say that the champs league is fixed and shamelessly assualt someone and get nothing

Ollie the Optimist
06-09-2011, 10:40 PM
i think i read somewhere that primac's job during matches is too sit in the stands and relay infomation to wenger on the bench, if this is true, how the fuck can uefa prove it was wenger?

fakeyank
06-09-2011, 10:41 PM

That really is an achievement tbh..