PDA

View Full Version : van Persie playing shit again

Joker
20-08-2011, 12:50 PM
So where's our talisman gone then? Now that we're not playing Wigan at home, now that we need him to step up and deliver, he goes missing again.

What a coward, who doesn't deserve the captaincy. Give it Vermaelen FFS.

Xhosa_Gunner
20-08-2011, 01:43 PM
To be honest he usually plays shit. How people don't see it is beyond me.:coffee:

Özim
20-08-2011, 01:44 PM
He takes about 5 or 6 games to get match sharp to be honest, but with the shower of sh*t surrounding him it's not exactly easy either.

Joker
20-08-2011, 01:45 PM
To be honest he usually plays shit. How people don't see it is beyond me.:coffee:

It's because they only see what they want to see. This coward will no doubt be pining for a move next season, after a crap season for which he will take NO responsibility for.

Marc Overmars
20-08-2011, 01:50 PM
Lets be honest here, he had no service at all. Theo was in Enrique's pocket and Arshavin and Ramsey looked like pub teamers.

Cripps_orig
20-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Time for Chamakh tbh

Kano
20-08-2011, 01:55 PM
So where's our talisman gone then? Now that we're not playing Wigan at home, now that we need him to step up and deliver, he goes missing again.

What a coward, who doesn't deserve the captaincy. Give it Vermaelen FFS.

joker having another shocker

when your striker has to keep dropping to the half way line to get the ball, then that says it all

Joker
20-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Time for Chamakh tbh

No, it's time for Bendtner, Chamakh and RVP to all fuck off out of the club to be replaced by top quality players, not fairweather twats like the ones currently on the books.

Boss
20-08-2011, 02:12 PM
Not sure how every single one of our top players become 'fairweather twats' on here as soon as they put in a poor performance / want to leave. :lol:

Common sense :rose:

Olivier's xmas twist
20-08-2011, 02:16 PM
Not sure how every single one of our top players become 'fairweather twats' on here as soon as they put in a poor performance / want to leave. :lol:

this lol

Joker
20-08-2011, 02:17 PM

I've been saying it since last season when everyone was fawning over RVP's tap in goals against Wigan and Wolves. The guy disappears in the big games because he's a coward, and he acts as if he's such a big Arsenal fan and will go through brick walls for us. It's a pathetic act by a pathetic footballer.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 02:20 PM
I've been saying it since last season when everyone was fawning over RVP's tap in goals against Wigan and Wolves. The guy disappears in the big games because he's a coward, and he acts as if he's such a big Arsenal fan and will go through brick walls for us. It's a pathetic act by a pathetic footballer.

Your hatred of him is just odd. He equalised in the Carling Cup final and against Barcelona and I am fairly certain he did not get to 22 goals by only scoring against Wigan and Wolves. His goals against Wigan weren't all tap-ins anyway (if any of them were).

He also scored many goals away from home, far out of the supposed comfort zone that the goals against Wigan and Wolves were (all were at home).

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Lets be honest here, he had no service at all. Theo was in Enrique's pocket and Arshavin and Ramsey looked like pub teamers.

Yep.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Time for Chamakh tbh

Nope.

Thierrymon
20-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Time for Chamakh tbh

Here comes the Chamakh attack!

Master Splinter
20-08-2011, 02:28 PM
Chamakh attack!

Wasn't there a poster by that name on Old GW?

Was it you, NQ?

Elreactor
20-08-2011, 02:29 PM

This.

The only ball he got was Arshavin´s, which Reina luckily deflected to the corner. One ball, one shot at goal. What else could he do? Anyway no one was up to the task today, except for Sczsczscesczscszny and Vermaelen.

Niall_Quinn
20-08-2011, 02:30 PM
Wasn't there a poster by that name on Old GW?

Was it you, NQ?

Please, there's only one me.

fari
20-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Your hatred of him is just odd. He equalised in the Carling Cup final and against Barcelona and I am fairly certain he did not get to 22 goals by only scoring against Wigan and Wolves. His goals against Wigan weren't all tap-ins anyway (if any of them were).

He also scored many goals away from home, far out of the supposed comfort zone that the goals against Wigan and Wolves were (all were at home).

plus, he spends so much time in the midfield trying to make stuff happen that he isnt in the box attacking crosses.

McNamara That Ghost...
20-08-2011, 03:46 PM
Yeah a false 9 I guess.

Japan Shaking All Over
20-08-2011, 03:58 PM
joker having another shocker

when your striker has to keep dropping to the half way line to get the ball, then that says it all

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CwGS71_TWPk/TTt8-sOcoOI/AAAAAAAAACY/QbknC6I6f4E/s1600/sss.jpg

apparantly theres room for one more.......Joker you might be interested mate!?

Japan Shaking All Over
20-08-2011, 04:00 PM
Nope.

go on NQ let hime play........I'll even stop calling for us to sign Joey Barton

Olivier's xmas twist
21-08-2011, 10:31 AM
RVP did have a poor game and did miss that easy shot he should really have scored, (when pool thought aa was offside) he shouls have put us 1-0 up, but to be fair to him the service was poor.

Darth Vela
21-08-2011, 11:51 AM
Yeah, the service was absolutely piss poor but if he had a little more pace he could do his drop deep act AND get into the box, as it is whenever there's no-one breaking forwards from either wide or central positions, he's deep and nobody else is up there, hell he may be able to do this anyway. Joel Campbell looks like he may be able to help with that but unless Chamakh suddenly remembers he's a footballer we need another striker/wing forward/anyone who can shoot as RvP isn't cutting it with the guys we've got.

Xhosa_Gunner
22-08-2011, 11:58 AM
RVP did have a poor game and did miss that easy shot he should really have scored, (when pool thought aa was offside) he shouls have put us 1-0 up, but to be fair to him the service was poor.
Like the way he was suppose to put us up by 1-0 against Newcastle? and the numerous easy goals that he squanders?

Kano
22-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Like the way he was suppose to put us up by 1-0 against Newcastle? and the numerous easy goals that he squanders?

show examples and then offer comparatives to other strikers.

Xhaka Can’t
22-08-2011, 12:03 PM
I hereby declare this thread a sanity-free zone.

GP
22-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I hereby declare this thread a sanity-free zone.

That goes for most of GW tbh.

Ironing
22-08-2011, 12:27 PM
Joker posting SHIT again

"This coward will no doubt be pining for a move next season, after a crap season for which he will take NO responsibility for."

What the fuck is wrong with you? Slating him for something that hasn't even happened!? Twat.

Joker
25-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Joker posting SHIT again

"This coward will no doubt be pining for a move next season, after a crap season for which he will take NO responsibility for."

What the fuck is wrong with you? Slating him for something that hasn't even happened!? Twat.

Cut out the fucking personal insults.

Ironing
25-08-2011, 01:22 PM
To RVP the 'coward' and 'twat', yeah good point, I think you should