PDA

View Full Version : Stick by Wenger and his toughest season yet please.

gervinho27
20-08-2011, 09:46 PM
Arsene must put out the most trusted solid team he can against the Italians on Wednesday, Qualify for this seasons champs league and finish 4th. Believe me with what i have witnessed so far this season its going to be one hell of a task. Signings, We have one week left and are very short, so bring in Parker on loan for a season, pay the loan fee we get an extra body,leader and the Hammers get him back if they get promoted or we buy him, simples. Baines from Everton, Gibbs is not the Answer, Enrique was until last week. Anyway the toffees get 9 million and we solve the full back positions. he also has a pretty wicked left peg. Also the bank are on Evertons case so Arsene really should be looking there for bargains. Rodwell, Arteta, Jagielka Caihill and the big guy with the hair Felliani.
Anyway centre back, The cheapest option is Dann, while the best at twice the price is Cahill or Jagielka, so Dann it probably, hopefully after today it will be.
After Nari leaves we have about 70 million pounds, if Wenger does not want to be rushed into signings surley he can pay 1 mill for a loan of Parker, 9 mill for Baines and 8 mill for Dann just to boost and help the young team finish 4th this season, 18 mill spent and still 50 odd million to spend in J an and next Summer and they could turn out to be fantastic signings.
Sorry to go on, first post here , but a very worried gooner still behind Arsene Wenger and Arsenal football club.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
21-08-2011, 11:38 AM
My patience with this manager ended last year when we were 2-0 up against Spurs and managed to lose at home.

Xhaka Can’t
21-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Welcome to GW. :tiphat:

I understand a lot of what you are saying, but I have no confidence in Wenger at all. We need a change, and looking at Wenger's demeamor over the past few monts, I think for his own sake, he needs a change.

I think the Board have got a free ride here and become rich in the process off the back of Wenger. When Wenger goes, there is no hiding place for them anymore. Then we'll se what they are made of. They'll have to walk the walk and it is only then we will get some idea of the shape this Club is in or the direction they intend to take us.

Niall_Quinn
21-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Then we'll se what they are made of.

The board are made of the stuff that will get us relegated and eventually put into administration. The two board members with brains are gone, the rest are so in thrall of money they are the Gollum's of the football world, stuck staring into space dreaming of the Wilshere transfer fee. Wenger's 15 years at Arsenal buys him punching power with these guys. An Owen Coyle? He'd be eaten alive. Why have we settled on Owen Coyle, btw? Who the fuck is Owen Coyle? Anyone know?

AKBapologist
10-09-2011, 12:07 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hell-of-a-summer-made-me-change-says-wenger-2352079.html

Coney
10-09-2011, 01:18 PM
Arsene must put out the most trusted solid team he can against the Italians on Wednesday, Qualify for this seasons champs league and finish 4th. Believe me with what i have witnessed so far this season its going to be one hell of a task. Signings, We have one week left and are very short, so bring in Parker on loan for a season, pay the loan fee we get an extra body,leader and the Hammers get him back if they get promoted or we buy him, simples. Baines from Everton, Gibbs is not the Answer, Enrique was until last week. Anyway the toffees get 9 million and we solve the full back positions. he also has a pretty wicked left peg. Also the bank are on Evertons case so Arsene really should be looking there for bargains. Rodwell, Arteta, Jagielka Caihill and the big guy with the hair Felliani.
Anyway centre back, The cheapest option is Dann, while the best at twice the price is Cahill or Jagielka, so Dann it probably, hopefully after today it will be.
After Nari leaves we have about 70 million pounds, if Wenger does not want to be rushed into signings surley he can pay 1 mill for a loan of Parker, 9 mill for Baines and 8 mill for Dann just to boost and help the young team finish 4th this season, 18 mill spent and still 50 odd million to spend in J an and next Summer and they could turn out to be fantastic signings.
Sorry to go on, first post here , but a very worried gooner still behind Arsene Wenger and Arsenal football club.

Look, Arsene, when you have to create an account on here to justify yourself, you are really scraping the barrel.

Niall_Quinn
10-09-2011, 01:23 PM
"I could write a book about this summer,"

Interesting. Is it a figure of speech or a statement of intent? Certainly a book I'd read.