PDA

View Full Version : Frimpong vs P*** Morgan in twitfight

Tony Tuesdays
22-08-2011, 08:29 PM
@EmmanuelF4: “Sorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it.”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 I don’t care if you want to look like Mr T’s kid brother. I do care that you got sent off on debut and cost us the match.”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan if u don’t like my hair its kool but don’t start chatting on twitter like that ur a big man show it”.

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 You’re a good player, you just need to calm down. On the pitch, and on Twitter. Kind regards, ‘Big Guy’. #Arsenal”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan U should be ashamed to call urself an arsenal fan all u do is moan about ur team y don’t u do ur job and i will do mine waste”

@piersmorgan: “@JackWilshere I like Frimpong’s aggression and spirit. But I predicted he’d be sent off half an hour before he was. Needs to wise up a bit.”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 Easy, Tiger. Try winning some games (when you’re allowed to play again) and trust me, my mood will soon improve. #Arsenal”

@EmmanuelF4: “@piersmorgan Come Off twitter and tone that Big Belly.”

@piersmorgan: “@JackWilshere I rather like @EmmanuelF4 sticking it to me on Twitter. Shows some fire in the belly. And boy, do we we need that. #Arsenal”

@piersmorgan: “@EmmanuelF4 I’ll tone down my belly if you tone down your mad tackles. Deal?”

@piersmorgan: “Tell you what @EmmanuelF4 – take all this commendable bravado into Wenger’s office and get him to sign five experienced players, could you?”

Marc Overmars
22-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Piers Morgan is such a cunt but he's hilarious on Twitter with all the stick he gives out to players.

milla
22-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Piers Morgan is such a cunt but he's hilarious on Twitter with all the stick he gives out to players.

Who is Piers Morgan? :coffee:

fakeyank
22-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Love Piers Morgan. He needs to send JW, Ramsey n other Arsenal players on twitter the same question about signing players.

Piers Morgan :bow:

Niall_Quinn
22-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Sorry bout sending off just wanted to give everything to win it was stupid of me nd promise to learn from it.

Good enough.

I don’t care if you want to look like Mr T’s kid brother. I do care that you got sent off on debut and cost us the match.

Oh look, some total cunt has piped up.

Coney
22-08-2011, 08:46 PM
Who is Piers Morgan? :coffee:

Exac'ly.

Kano
22-08-2011, 08:57 PM
big weekend of learning for mr frimpong. control your energies better and don't let yourself get wound up by some talentless attention seeking super prick.

Coney
22-08-2011, 09:00 PM
big weekend of learning for mr frimpong. control your energies better and don't let yourself get wound up by some talentless attention seeking super prick.

I'm sure he will. I remember a certain Vieira used to have a few issues at the start of his Arsenal career but he (mostly) got it sorted, more than enough to make his contribution big enough to cover the odd transgression. Hopefully Frimpong will do the same. Other than his wobbler, he played a great game and if other players in the team could put in the same effort throughout a match, we'd piss the PL, no sweat.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 09:05 PM
Frimpong should stfu. Piers Morgan didn't say anything wrong.

Kano
22-08-2011, 09:07 PM
I'm sure he will. I remember a certain Vieira used to have a few issues at the start of his Arsenal career but he (mostly) got it sorted, more than enough to make his contribution big enough to cover the odd transgression. Hopefully Frimpong will do the same. Other than his wobbler, he played a great game and if other players in the team could put in the same effort throughout a match, we'd piss the PL, no sweat.

i'm confident he will make those improvements as in the main he dealt with the pressure of his debut, at home, against Liverpool, thrown in the deep end into a depleted team and cautious fans. he drove the midfield on and had the engine to get back and forward quickly enough, so he looked very impressive. however if we don't sign anyone else to go in there then song/wilshere/another will not be good enough.

Letters
22-08-2011, 09:08 PM
:lol: Frimpong :bow:

Also. If Ach was a cookery programme he'd be "WUM Dine With Me"

Coney
22-08-2011, 09:10 PM
:lol: Frimpong :bow:

Also. If Ach was a cookery programme he'd be "WUM Dine With Me"

If he was a Shakespearean actor, he would be 'Asif you like it'.

Cripps_orig

Coney
I feel a new thread coming on. :lol:

Letters
22-08-2011, 09:19 PM
I feel a new thread coming on. :lol:

One where Ach keeps repeating things in increasingly desperate attempts to get someone to bite?

Boss
22-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Ach is right in that case, even though Morgan is an annoying prick.

McNamara That Ghost...
22-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Frimpong. :bow:

Total GHEL.

Tony Tuesdays
22-08-2011, 09:52 PM
I find it unbelieveable some here are defending a twat like Morgan after his infamous campaign against 'fellow' gooners.
I can only surmise these same folk either forgave him his transgressions, or don't know the history of Morgan against gooners or, supported his slandering of gooners.

Keith
22-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Was Paulour sent off on his debut against Liverpool or did he just give away a penalty?

Tony Tuesdays
22-08-2011, 10:05 PM
Was Paulour sent off on his debut against Liverpool or did he just give away a penalty?

Gave away a pen.

Joker
22-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Morgan is a twat.

Cripps_orig
22-08-2011, 10:13 PM
No idea why that was double posted. Point still stands

Master Splinter
23-08-2011, 05:27 AM
No idea why that was double posted. Point still stands

On the plus side, now the point doesn't stand three times.

V-Pig
23-08-2011, 08:13 AM
Morgan is a twat indeed.

Olivier's xmas twist
23-08-2011, 10:56 AM

Yep a 19 year old lad who has had the worse debut aand a 40 something year old man who should no better and the youngster should stfu.

Morgan is an ass.

Munchies
23-08-2011, 09:07 PM
piersmorgan Piers Morgan
You must be feeling sick @Nanas08 - Eto just sold his soul for twice as much as you. #Arsenal

EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong
@
@piersmorgan Ur my bestest Friend If I ever score ill dedicate it to you :)*hugs*
4 hours ago
»
Emmanuel Y Frimpong
EmmanuelF4 Emmanuel Y Frimpong
"@JackWilshere: Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!"Pffffff comeon Jack

LOL Ping Pong is hilarious

The Verminator
24-08-2011, 12:19 AM
"@JackWilshere: Good luck to my friend @Nanas08 (mr Nasri) learnt a lot from him. World class player! Will be missed!"Pffffff comeon Jack

LOL, that's great! :D

V-Pig
24-08-2011, 06:41 AM
Good. I'm glad he hasn't got Wilshy's "diplomatic" bullshit in him yet. He won't get invited to the inner-clique of the England team fo sho.

Syn
24-08-2011, 07:01 AM
Good. I'm glad he hasn't got Wilshy's "diplomatic" bullshit in him yet. He won't get invited to the inner-clique of the England team fo sho. Only VITA will take him now. He can collect the starter pack from BoBN.

Master Splinter
24-08-2011, 02:05 PM
He won't get invited to the inner-clique of the England team fo sho.

Do they usually invite Ghana players?

V-Pig
25-08-2011, 05:59 AM
Do they usually invite Ghana players?

Ah, has he chosen them now? What a wiener.

Master Splinter
25-08-2011, 06:29 AM
Ah, has he chosen them now? What a wiener.

He apparently wants to play for Ghana, but can still represent England at under-21 level. Which is why Pearce has picked him.

It would be better for Arsenal if he played for England and didn't go off to The African Nations Cup. But tbf, I'd choose Ghana over England too.

milla
25-08-2011, 08:56 AM
He apparently wants to play for Ghana, but can still represent England at under-21 level. Which is why Pearce has picked him.

It would be better for Arsenal if he played$for England and didn't go off to The African Nations Cup. But tbf, I'd choose Ghana over England too.

Fhana is going up, they got oil money ot bath their players with. England is Cha-akh anyway so he better off with Ghana.

Master Splinter
27-08-2011, 09:40 PM
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/arsenal-chants/walla-walla-frimpong/

:haha:

Syn
27-08-2011, 09:44 PM
http://fanchants.co.uk/football-songs/arsenal-chants/walla-walla-frimpong/:haha: That is genius! Letters, make it so.

Joker
28-08-2011, 08:35 AM
From a slightly selfish POV, it'd be better if he did declare for England because he'd be able to get away with a lot of shit during games, and the media wouldn't focus on any indiscretions with as much vigour.

Coney
28-08-2011, 11:49 AM
From a slightly selfish POV, it'd be better if he did declare for England because he'd be able to get away with a lot of shit during games, and the media wouldn't focus on any indiscretions with as much vigour.

Disgusting. But probably true. :good:

Dog Toffee
28-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Good enough.

Oh look, some total cunt has piped up.

:lol:

Munchies
28-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Piers tweeting Now, gotta agree with him

Olivier's xmas twist
29-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Meanwhile, Arsenal midfielder Emmanuel Frimpong praised the travelling Gunners fans, saying: "All am saying is that Away Fans makes me proud."

He later tweeted team-mate Jack Wilshere, who is sidelined with an ankle injury, and pleaded with the talented youngster to recover quickly.

He tweeted: "@jackwilshere Get Fit son u miss u and need u."

lol

Ollie the Optimist
29-08-2011, 09:29 AM
anyone see waht rio sent the cunt morgan? something along the lines of arsenal dont need fairweather fans like you, support though good and bad times. was hilarious