PDA

View Full Version : Guys Help... work related thing

The Dismantler
23-05-2011, 08:07 PM
So, i went out drinking last night with this quite fit girl from work right!!!!

she just came from a barbados holiday, and was showing me some of her holiday pics, you know tanning on the beach and stuff like that, then she showed me one of her x-rated pics, sat on her hotel bed, completely naked (what perfect jugs she has, but thats not important bit...##)

..the thing is, she then said you've seen me naked, so can i have a look at your x-rated pic, well i didnt have one at that time so i quickly went to the loo and snap a pic of my schlong and i showed it to her, tbh, we were both drunk, me even more so coz i started drinking around two pm, and we met up at 10pm - when she started drinking!

now, i have finally come back to my senses, and ooooh, cant even forgive myself for doing such a thing? i tried texting her this morning saying i were too drunk, we shuldnt have done that! but she seemed not to bovvered about, i dont think i will ever be able to look her in the eyes, fuck, im so ashamed --- arrrgh, if she lets her big mouth loose at work, im screwed! :banghead:

Ollie the Optimist
23-05-2011, 08:08 PM
pics or gtfo. (of her not you)

The Wengerbabies
23-05-2011, 08:08 PM
Don't see the problem. Just smash it.

The Dismantler
23-05-2011, 08:11 PM
well, am not too sure about that! some of you may know her from soewhere else, and i dont wanna ruin my "friendship" with her!
i can upload, but i have to cover the face, - that is if the mods will let me do that, its quite erm revealing - if you catch my drift! ##

The Wengerbabies
23-05-2011, 08:12 PM
well, am not too sure about that! some of you may know her from soewhere else, and i dont wanna ruin my "friendship" with her!
i can upload, but i have to cover the face, - that is if the mods will let me do that, its quite erm revealing - if you catch my drift! ##

Letters time to open the V&I section.

Injury Time
23-05-2011, 08:16 PM
Letters time to open the V&I section.
http://www.cmdistro.com/images/xlarge/26010.jpg

The Dismantler
23-05-2011, 08:21 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/xkr6l1.jpg

text i sent her this morning!...

there goes my dignity :crying:

Injury Time
23-05-2011, 08:24 PM

peepee!!?? seriously as as a great man once posted fisted "Man hte fcuk up" :sulk:

The Wengerbabies
23-05-2011, 11:14 PM

Can you see the Video&Images section yet?

Boss
23-05-2011, 11:15 PM
bhai,

Expect a PM with pics of this chick soon.

Don't disappoint.

The Wengerbabies
23-05-2011, 11:16 PM
bhai,

Expect a PM with pics of this chick soon.

Don't disappoint.

+1

Marc Overmars
23-05-2011, 11:22 PM
So, i went out drinking last night with this quite fit girl from work right!!!!

she just came from a barbados holiday, and was showing me some of her holiday pics, you know tanning on the beach and stuff like that, then she showed me one of her x-rated pics, sat on her hotel bed, completely naked (what perfect jugs she has, but thats not important bit...##)

..the thing is, she then said you've seen me naked, so can i have a look at your x-rated pic, well i didnt have one at that time so i quickly went to the loo and snap a pic of my schlong and i showed it to her, tbh, we were both drunk, me even more so coz i started drinking around two pm, and we met up at 10pm - when she started drinking!

now, i have finally come back to my senses, and ooooh, cant even forgive myself for doing such a thing? i tried texting her this morning saying i were too drunk, we shuldnt have done that! but she seemed not to bovvered about, i dont think i will ever be able to look her in the eyes, fuck, im so ashamed --- arrrgh, if she lets her big mouth loose at work, im screwed! :banghead:

She probably thinks less of you now because you played the "oh we shouldn't have done that" card. Girls who do stuff like this just want a bit of fun, they can't be bothered with all the strings that go along with it. That text is pretty cringe, you should man up and fuck her because that's what she probably wanted.

Injury Time
24-05-2011, 12:14 AM

This thread CLASSIC SECTION>>>>> oh

Özim
24-05-2011, 08:45 AM
Taking a picture of your cock...not cool.

Should have told her she can have a look later!

Özim
24-05-2011, 08:49 AM
She probably thinks less of you now because you played the "oh we shouldn't have done that" card. Girls who do stuff like this just want a bit of fun, they can't be bothered with all the strings that go along with it. That text is pretty cringe, you should man up and fuck her because that's what she probably wanted.
Yeah to be honest don't think the use of the word "peepee" would have helped either!

server too busy!
24-05-2011, 09:47 AM
erm wtf, why you ashamed? She wanted cock, now man the fuck up and tap that ho.

Also add some pics of her.

milla
24-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Taking a picture of your cock...not cool.

Should have told her she can have a look later!

Now, that's a clever move :coffee:

Mr.Singh
24-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Wtf is this shit man.....call your self The Dismantler for fuck sake man the fuck up lad....you should be wopping the bitch out not fucking crying to her like a sap.....wtf is going on with men these days....the only way you can regain some dignity is put her pics on here WITH HER FACE showing ya diggggg

Arsenal Fan
24-05-2011, 12:49 PM
dont be a pussy just tap that

Flavs
24-05-2011, 12:50 PM
Didnt you post the same thread on GW not long back? Seriously mate you need some new material

Mr.Singh
24-05-2011, 12:58 PM
dont be a pussy just tap that
:gp:

The Dismantler
24-05-2011, 07:13 PM
Didnt you post the same thread on GW not long back? Seriously mate you need some new material

no sir i did not, for the record, this happened sunday just gone!

F.Y.I. The Dismantler never recycles its posts!

:)

Darth Vela
24-05-2011, 07:22 PM
Nice work.

You'll be a professional footballer in no time.

The Dismantler
24-05-2011, 07:31 PM
GeeZus

guys, thanks for the feedback!

i do need to "man the fuck up" like a lot of yall said!...shooot!

anyhoo, just got in touch wi her (again)... this bank holiday sunday, its on (again) we're going out (again), just the two of us (again...lol)...woooo i bet you gooners, its on!... she def. wants it (the cock) im soooo fucking in! ...

yeah, im sooo gonna tap it.... <_<

Marc Overmars
24-05-2011, 07:32 PM
GeeZus

guys, thanks for the feedback!

i do need to "man the fuck up" like a lot of yall said!...shooot!

anyhoo, just got in touch wi her (again)... this bank holiday sunday, its on (again) we're going out (again), just the two of us (again...lol)...woooo i bet you gooners, its on!... she def. wants it (the cock) im soooo fucking in! ...

yeah, im sooo gonna tap it.... <_<

Film it as well plz.

The Dismantler
24-05-2011, 07:39 PM
Film it as well plz.:doh: Daft Lad...

you cant film it first time ... thats just goes against office "romance" rules... wait till its the third time

GeeZus,no wonder you don get laid ffs...! :)

The Wengerbabies
24-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Where's the picture?

Marc Overmars
24-05-2011, 07:44 PM
I get plenty bruv and I certainly don't worry and fret about it the next day...

Mr.Singh
24-05-2011, 07:59 PM
So disappointed in you...and to think I was going to let you join the playas circle

The Dismantler
24-05-2011, 08:24 PM
NSFW!!!!!!!

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ll14bs.jpg

sorry guys, I had to heavily edit the messages! lol

Marc Overmars
24-05-2011, 08:25 PM
She's got a nice bod.

Come on man, we need some context, show the messages...

The Wengerbabies
24-05-2011, 08:31 PM
She's got a nice bod.

Come on man, we need some context, show the messages...

:gp:

Though when she said 'you've seen me now show me you' you shoulda sent a pic of your bare chest tbh.

Mr.Singh
24-05-2011, 08:32 PM
Yes son you are on the path of redemption.....but I must warn you it will be a long journey my son

server too busy!
03-06-2011, 03:10 PM
What happened in the end?

The Dismantler
04-06-2011, 02:11 PM
you guys were right, she wanted it all along...

we did go out that bank holiday sunday and we got absolutely wrecked!!!...
there was no way i was gonna sh*g her that night, she was wasted... (girls just cant handle liquor :lol:)...so we spent the night cuddling... BIG butt she has. me, horny as a mofo!.... but i had to control myself!

i did finally managed to tap it the following morning, :dancingman:...
worked with her on the same shift on thursday, sleeping with work-mates is NOT cool! Geezus, talking about awkwardness aaaargh :lol:.. nonetheless she says if i can keep it quite it can carry on,....now she's gone down south to see her family!... cant stop thinking of her, but i got to keep reminding myself this is just a no-strings-attached thing...

she's fit tho!:)

oh, btw, Drink driving is bad...mmmmkay!, :lol:
man i wish it was bank holiday everyday!

server too busy!
06-06-2011, 08:33 AM
lets see this big butt!

Japan Shaking All Over
06-06-2011, 10:42 AM
yeah still waiting for the first golden moment on GW - tan lines and all

server too busy!
18-11-2011, 02:46 PM
So what happened in the end?