PDA

View Full Version : Joker's RvP rant thread.

Xhaka Can’t
28-08-2011, 05:09 PM
Joker will post all his RvP rants in this thread or those started by others. If he does not he will get banned from any RvP thread he starts. I'm serious it is beyond a joke now. No pun intended because i have had it.

AKBapologist
28-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Real moderation. :bow:

milla
28-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Good job GB :good:

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:22 PM
Interesting to see he managed to find his shooting boots when we're 6-1 down, not when it's 1-0.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-08-2011, 05:23 PM
in total support of that. . . .a cancer that needed removing

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:27 PM
in total support of that. . . .a cancer that needed removing

GTF, I have been called a Man City supporter, a twat and now a cancer. I have been an Arsenal all my life and will continue to support the club until I die. Just because I'm frustrated at the direction the club is going in at the moment doesn't make me a lesser fan than anyone else. I am fucking sick and tired of the insults I've had to take just for airing my views. I have never criticised another Arsenal supporter on this board despite immense provocation, and yet the mods decide to ban me from a thread and ignore all the insults I've had to face.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Interesting to see he managed to find his shooting boots when we're 6-1 down, not when it's 1-0.

Joker, RvP is one of the top strikers in Europe. He's scored a shit load of goals for us. Even if we got rid of him (for some fucked up reason), do you really think we'd spend £35mill plus another £30mill in wages replacing him? RvP is really, seriously, genuinely, without a doubt, you better believe it, the very, very least of our worries, even if you consider him a worry at all.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-08-2011, 05:42 PM
GTF, I have been called a Man City supporter, a twat and now a cancer. I have been an Arsenal all my life and will continue to support the club until I die. Just because I'm frustrated at the direction the club is going in at the moment doesn't make me a lesser fan than anyone else. I am fucking sick and tired of the insults I've had to take just for airing my views. I have never criticised another Arsenal supporter on this board despite immense provocation, and yet the mods decide to ban me from a thread and ignore all the insults I've had to face.

You call what you do, airing your views?
Time for you to STFU and go back and pool all your posts together, read them and then see if you can find anything worth debating, you dont throw out opinion for people to react to. . .you use your limited vocabulary to bash people over the head with, in a one dimensional manner.
Sure air your views but stop spitting them into people' faces. It kind of gets tiresome after a while.

Had enough of the insults? my heart bleeds for you. . .dont like it stop acting like a . . . . .then!

Hey GB, maybe we can change the name of this thread 'Give Joker a taste of his own medicine'

cheesy bites
28-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Sell RVP?

Ah Joker is "joking" I get it, good one.

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:45 PM
You call what you do, airing your views?
Time for you to STFU and go back and pool all your posts together, read them and then see if you can find anything worth debating, you dont throw out opinion for people to react to. . .you use your limited vocabulary to bash people over the head with, in a one dimensional manner.
Sure air your views but stop spitting them into people' faces. It kind of gets tiresome after a while.

Had enough of the insults? my heart bleeds for you. . .dont like it stop acting like a . . . . .then!

Hey GB, maybe we can change the name of this thread 'Give Joker a taste of his own medicine'

WTF I don't spit views in people's faces. If you haven't realised, people like Zim, Boss, etc have very similar views to mine, so do they deserve the sort of abuse I get? You talk of me getting a taste of my own medicine, but that's bollocks, I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANOTHER POSTER ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. If you disagree, fine, but cut out the insults.

I have praised players whom I think deserve praise, and have said that if Wenger makes the required signings I'll give him credit for that, so it's ridiculous to say I've not contributed to this messageboard in anyway and don't contribute to the debate. Go through the threads I've created and come back and say I've not created topics for debate.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-08-2011, 05:55 PM
WTF I don't spit views in people's faces. If you haven't realised, people like Zim, Boss, etc have very similar views to mine, so do they deserve the sort of abuse I get? You talk of me getting a taste of my own medicine, but that's bollocks, I HAVE NEVER INSULTED ANOTHER POSTER ON THIS MESSAGEBOARD. If you disagree, fine, but cut out the insults.

I have praised players whom I think deserve praise, and have said that if Wenger makes the required signings I'll give him credit for that, so it's ridiculous to say I've not contributed to this messageboard in anyway and don't contribute to the debate. Go through the threads I've created and come back and say I've not created topics for debate.

yes you do! The last two days on the transfer thread you have repeated your same Wenger out/Wenger is a cunt line of thought over and over
You match day comments centre around your obvious hate of RvP. . . .we've heard you! and its good you have your own thread because then you can bore yourself rather than the others
sure Zimm and at times Boss hold the same line but they dont cane the arse out of it like you, well Zimm was doing his best yesterday about the Korean but s'pose thats Zimm. . .I find at least he communicates, annoyingly at times but you just grate mate. . . .sorry

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:57 PM
Fine, if you feel that way and If I have called Wenger a cunt I'm sorry about that and I shouldn't have used those sorts of words.

Letters
28-08-2011, 05:58 PM

Seemed to have them on at 1-0 down on Wednesday too.
He scored loads for us at the tail end of last season when all around him collapsing and when fit has always delivered.
He's one of our few players with genuine quality.

McNamara That Ghost...
28-08-2011, 06:48 PM
That RVP pelanty was clearly an aberration. Even when he does miss them he still manages to belt it.