PDA

View Full Version : Well done to the away fans

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:25 PM
Singing non-stop for 90 minutes and they didn't deserve the garbage that the twats put on for us today. The club should reimburse the fans for the cost of their tickets and travel, but I doubt that'll happen, because the club doesn't give a shit about the fans, all they care about is the value of their shares.

And no apology from Wenger in the after match interview, absolutely pathetic.

Boss
28-08-2011, 05:52 PM
Good stuff from the fans.

Everyone that went to that deserves to have their tickets refunded.

More importantly, if anyone on GW went to that... :pal: :pal: :pal:

cheesy bites
28-08-2011, 05:55 PM
The part of the second half when they chanted "We love you Arsenal, we do" for almost ten minutes solid was incredible.

Letters
28-08-2011, 05:56 PM
:gp:

Their support during the 2nd half in particular was impressive.

They deserved better than what they saw out there today.

And yes :pal: at anyone on GW who was there. :pal: indeed.

Japan Shaking All Over
28-08-2011, 05:58 PM
respect to them all

Marc Overmars
28-08-2011, 06:00 PM
They were class indeed. Hopefully these players realise the fact they have fans willing to cheer from even when they're taking a battering, conjures up some sort of pride and respect for the club.

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 06:00 PM
even at 8-2 i could still hear them over united fans

fari
28-08-2011, 06:11 PM
could hear them even through the tv...made me proud...almost brought a tear to me eye

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:13 PM
The fucking shame is they are being scalped by greedy cunts who will exploit that loyalty for all it is worth. It's a horrible dilemma. Do your job as a fan for the club you've supported all your life, and the cunts in the board room win.

goonerholler
28-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Their support was the only redeeming thing about the match.

Syn
28-08-2011, 06:15 PM
Travel club are always brilliant.

Daniele
28-08-2011, 06:16 PM
I'll praise them even more if they shot Djourou with a kalashnikov. Where's Gaddafi when you need him?

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:17 PM
I'll praise them even more if they shot Djourou with a kalashnikov. Where's Gaddafi when you need him?

Djourou played as if he'd been shot by a Kalashnikov, so that was something I suppose.

Daniele
28-08-2011, 06:21 PM
Djourou played as if he'd been shot by a Kalashnikov, so that was something I suppose.

congrats to them then. They hit their target. something which Arshavin has not done for ages.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Good stuff from the fans.

Everyone that went to that deserves to have their tickets refunded.More importantly, if anyone on GW went to that... :pal: :pal: :pal:

Too fecking right wigan did that when they got tonked by Spurs tbh.

These greedy cunts on the board won't do it though.

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Too fecking right wigan did that when they got tonked by Spurs tbh.

These greedy cunts on the board won't do it though.

ipswich as an apology to being thrashed 7 something last week are sending all fans up to blackpool for free. club need to do something

Ironing
28-08-2011, 09:23 PM
tickets refunded? nah

did they have to pay extra to witness the league win at old trafford or WHL? nah

Ollie the Optimist
28-08-2011, 09:26 PM
tickets refunded? nah

did they have to pay extra to witness the league win at old trafford or WHL? nah

i do see the point that it can happen, its one of those things etc, but the club would wise to do something, free travel to next game or whatever.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2011, 09:33 PM
tickets refunded? nah

Erm we lost 8-2 not, even if most thought we would get tonked, they would have said 3-1/ 5-1 at worst.

Im sure the fans would have paid extra to see us win the league at those to places.

The board need the fans now more then ever not the other way around and this way would be a start to winning them back.

Ironing
28-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Let's price the tickets according to results. A win = £40 , draw = free, Loss = board pay you £40

In addition, lets make every goal we score cost £5 and every goal we concede earn us £5

Seriously though, what good is a one-off refunding to the away fans going to do? It's not like they're going to stop going.

WMUG
28-08-2011, 11:04 PM
It'd be symbolic, or someshit.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Refunds? Why don't the greedy shits on the board put the hundreds of millions they banked on little to no investment back into the club? Or even part of it. That would be a worthwhile refund. Why should they cash out such huge amounts when the team is up to its neck in shite?

AKBapologist
28-08-2011, 11:29 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqnh5onM5k1qjlnano1_400.jpg
:Bow:

Coney
28-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Singing non-stop for 90 minutes and they didn't deserve the garbage that the twats put on for us today. The club should reimburse the fans for the cost of their tickets and travel, but I doubt that'll happen, because the club doesn't give a shit about the fans, all they care about is the value of their shares.

And no apology from Wenger in the after match interview, absolutely pathetic.

Yes there was - on the BBC clip, 2 minutes in.

adzzzbatch
28-08-2011, 11:42 PM
I fucking love OUR away support, it's bloody amazing, I wish I'd been part of it.

Watching the "match" on tv , there was one constent, The Arsenal fans I could hear them all the way through they were FUCKING BRILLIANT! GB txt saying the same thing too!

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
29-08-2011, 12:19 AM
The part of the second half when they chanted "We love you Arsenal, we do" for almost ten minutes solid was incredible.

and the rest.

we were singing it for a good 20 minutes.

doubt ill get my money back, stingy bastards.

fakeyank
29-08-2011, 12:47 AM
I fucking love OUR away support, it's bloody amazing, I wish I'd been part of it.

Watching the "match" on tv , there was one constent, The Arsenal fans I could hear them all the way through they were FUCKING BRILLIANT! GB txt saying the same thing too!

Adzzz!!! My homes, u r back! :dance:

Where were you in the match thread?! You posting on here has got to be the biggest positive of the day! :dancingman:

friskyanders
29-08-2011, 06:07 AM
Well I was there yesterday and considering the team we put out I think everyone thought there wasn't much point slagging off the likes of Jenkinson, Traore, Coquelin etc - So clearly out of their depth. I've never seen anything like it but somehow it was easier to deal with being there rather than watching it on TV.

The 'we love you Arsenal' song went on for a good 20 minutes and I only started hurling vitriolic abuse at our ridiculous manager at the end!!

There's more chance of the 4 signings we all crave than Arsenal giving us a refund though.

Was quite touched by Jack Wilshere's Tweet. Sadly you get the feeling he's the only one out of all of them that feels our pain.