PDA

View Full Version : Blame also need to go to Peter Hill Wood (Fat Cunt) and Co.

gunnerrrrr
28-08-2011, 05:36 PM
as title, Wenger not alone, PHW and his cunts, money grabbing wankers should also take blame

Joker
28-08-2011, 05:38 PM
PHW is a cunt, this Old Etonian bastard keeps insulting the fans with his articles in the Daily Star, treating us like idiots and acting as if we should be happy with our lot and not get ideas above our station. This guy deserves a lot of blame for the state of Arsenal at the moment, and the quicker he fucks off the better.

Sirjackofwilshere
28-08-2011, 05:53 PM
Should be hung drawn & quartered. What about Kroenke? Why isn't he being questioned? From the outside it looks like they've asset stripped the club.

Özim
28-08-2011, 06:02 PM
I don't use this word very often, but the guy is a c*nt, can't stand him, a moneygrabbing tw*t who has the audacity to bite the hands that feeds him.

I'd love to see him get his come uppance.

Özim
28-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Should be hung drawn & quartered. What about Kroenke? Why isn't he being questioned? From the outside it looks like they've asset stripped the club.
He's PHW approved what did you expect, those who thought he would change things are sadly mistaken, he's towed the line and the reason PHW was behind him is clearly because he agreed with his ways.

Joker
28-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Kroenke's another dickhead, having not said anything to the fans about his plans for the club and acting as if we're beneath him. There's every chance this guy's just an asset stripper, who's only interested in making a quick buck before fucking off again. Having said that, I don't think Uzmanov is any better, as this guy's a fucking criminal.

Like I said, the only way forward is for some supporter representation on the board, but that's not going to happen as the suits will fight tooth and nail to maintain their hegemony.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Kroenke's another dickhead, having not said anything to the fans about his plans for the club and acting as if we're beneath him. There's every chance this guy's just an asset stripper, who's only interested in making a quick buck before fucking off again. Having said that, I don't think Uzmanov is any better, as this guy's a fucking criminal.

Like I said, the only way forward is for some supporter representation on the board, but that's not going to happen as the suits will fight tooth and nail to maintain their hegemony.

Hiring a bone-fide criminal would be a step up? Better than a fucking snidey con-artist.