PDA

View Full Version : Silent Stan the Cunt

Munchies
28-08-2011, 06:15 PM
What the fuck is this mong doing ? He is worth a reported 2.6 billion and is penny-pinching along with the rest of the board. Splash the cash you nob.

Get Usmanov in , he'd be willing to spend his cash.

Also, He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

We were linked with Yann M'Villa, fucked around haggling, and then he goes signing a new contract ! Similarly Bolton will not sell Cahill this late in , it's been left far too late.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Stan = cunt. Agreed.

Fuck off Stan, we don't want your sort here.

jelgoon
28-08-2011, 06:18 PM
I agree. Said last season we should have got Usmanov on the board and Dein in. Got shouted down by Niall Quinn on here cos Usmanov is jewish mafia apparently (we all know about Quinn dont we). I think Kroenke is useless and will continue to be useless as he has no intentions at all of investing in the club.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:21 PM
I agree. Said last season we should have got Usmanov on the board and Dein in. Got shouted down by Niall Quinn on here cos Usmanov is jewish mafia apparently (we all know about Quinn dont we). I think Kroenke is useless and will continue to be useless as he has no intentions at all of investing in the club.

Do we. Spell it out or shut the fuck up, tbh.

Sirjackofwilshere
28-08-2011, 06:22 PM
They guys doing fuck all... He admitted himself about having no clue about football..I bet he's waiting for the shares to rise so he can flog them off. Him, and the board should be the targets of the fans anger. Fuck off you yank ****

Munchies
28-08-2011, 06:23 PM

He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

We were linked with Yann M'Villa, fucked around haggling, and then he goes signing a new contract ! Similarly Bolton will not sell Cahill this late in , it's been left far too late.

jelgoon
28-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Do we. Spell it out or shut the fuck up, tbh.

I hate fucking public schoolboys like you. Can see right through you. You think I'm gonna be silenced by a tosser like you.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 06:25 PM
I hate fucking public schoolboys like you. Can see right through you. You think I'm gonna be silenced by a tosser like you.

Eh? You're the geezer sounding off and having a spaz attack. Hardly silent. If you have something to say then have the guts to say it, don't hint it or somebody might mistake you for a chicken shit. Public school boy, so insightful LOL.

gunnerrrrr
28-08-2011, 06:46 PM
All these nasty cunts only care about their pockets...cunts...8fucking2! what a shambles

Cripps_orig
28-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Only Arsenal can be taken over by a billionaire whos not willing to spend

Fats
28-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Im not sure what anyone at the club does anymore apart from count their money.

What has Gazidis done other than feed us bullshit like the manager.

Özim
28-08-2011, 07:24 PM
Only Arsenal can be taken over by a billionaire whos not willing to spend
Yeah well PHW was involved, he's not interested in the team....only in bank balances....

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 07:27 PM
If in 3 days they end up keeping all the money then we have the clearest indication yet of what's really going on at this club. Would anyone still believe Wenger, for all his faults, would want to take that squad as it stands into a PL and CL campaign?

Özim
28-08-2011, 07:30 PM
If in 3 days they end up keeping all the money then we have the clearest indication yet of what's really going on at this club. Would anyone still believe Wenger, for all his faults, would want to take that squad as it stands into a PL and CL campaign?
To be honest, yes...just listen to all his excuses, he sounds like a guy who's gone off his rocker.

There's no excuses after an 8-2 defeat.

IBK
28-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Alternative theory. Remember that Stan was ultimately brought to the board - not the other way around. His majority shareholding now almost seems like a defensive measure. Could it be that the Kroenke takeover was to avoid pressure for the money maker AW to be forced out?

Alan B'stard
28-08-2011, 07:40 PM
What the fuck is this mong doing ? He is worth a reported 2.6 billion and is penny-pinching along with the rest of the board. Splash the cash you nob.

Get Usmanov in , he'd be willing to spend his cash.

Also, He's just like Hicks & Gillett who owned Liverpool, scousers are lucky they got bought out by owners who share the passion of the fans and have spent big, albeit ripped off in some cases, but you have to in order to get the players you need to improve. All the Torres money was re-invested ffs.

you're mssing the point.
he has just bought a club and wants to know what the fuck he has invested in. If i were in his shoes i'd be thinking wenger is a fucking bullshitter and I'd want my own man in the dugout before I start signing cheques.

I'd also be guaging the crowd's mood to see how soon I could execute the fucker without starting a riot.

selassie
28-08-2011, 07:41 PM
you're mssing the point.
he has just bought a club and wants to know what the fuck he has invested in. If i were in his shoes i'd be thinking wenger is a fucking bullshitter and I'd want my own man in the dugout before I start signing cheques.

I'd also be guaging the crowd's mood to see how soon I could execute the fucker without starting a riot.

:good:

Yep

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 07:42 PM
you're mssing the point.

Is he the sort of guy who spends hundreds of millions without knowing EXACTLY what he's investing in?

Alan B'stard
28-08-2011, 07:44 PM
Is he the sort of guy who spends hundreds of millions without knowing EXACTLY what he's investing in?

he's a yank. they bought london bridge thinking it was tower bridge.
or aston villa and toon thinking they were you know, good.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 07:49 PM
he's a yank. they bought london bridge thinking it was tower bridge.
or aston villa and toon thinking they were you know, good.

You don't really amass £3bill by buying London Bridge though. On the other hand, his first move into the PL, maybe he really is a naive tosser who's been sold a lemon by the "right sort" in our boardroom.

Alan B'stard
28-08-2011, 08:14 PM
You don't really amass £3bill by buying London Bridge though. On the other hand, his first move into the PL, maybe he really is a naive tosser who's been sold a lemon by the "right sort" in our boardroom.

ok quips aside. Its not hard to buy into arsene wenger's aura.
youre looking to invest and he is the magician who works miracles on a budget etc etc.

I just think he (and everyone else) have been believing the hype and he has been found out bigtime

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Don't know tbh. The enormity of a 8-2 loss to Utd is starting to hit me now. They say they are businessmen but if that's the end result of the business they do then I suppose literally anything could be possible.

Munchies
28-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Just heard on TalkSport, that Kroenke hasn't really invested much into his other teams that he owns .

I wish we had Liverpool's owners right now -_-

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2011, 09:28 PM
To be honest, yes...just listen to all his excuses, he sounds like a guy who's gone off his rocker.

There's no excuses after an 8-2 defeat.

Nah AW says bs like this all the time and we all knew it would be no diffrent.

I highly doubt he'd love this to be his squad tbh.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Don't know tbh. The enormity of a 8-2 loss to Utd is starting to hit me now. They say they are businessmen but if that's the end result of the business they do then I suppose literally anything could be possible.

Do you know what mate i nthe next 3 days we will really see Stans Ambitions. IF AW goes then it will be Xmas at the earliest like people say. no point kicking him out then not signing players tbh.

Ralpheroo72
28-08-2011, 11:07 PM
Kroenke is a cunt, Gazidis is a cunt, Wenger is a cunt... the one constant in all of this? They are ALL cunts! They dont care about the fans, this club is finished as a force. From Invincible to Invisible.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Kroenke probably thinks 8-2 is nothing to panic about, we were only a touchdown and an extra point away from winning it.

Niall_Quinn
28-08-2011, 11:39 PM
Do you know what mate i nthe next 3 days we will really see Stans Ambitions. IF AW goes then it will be Xmas at the earliest like people say. no point kicking him out then not signing players tbh.

What can realistically be done in 3 days? It's more likely we lost players today rather than encouraged any to sign up. The Korean nobody we've we're buying shows the extent of our ambitions - none at all. Nothing against the lad but what difference would it have made if he was on the pitch today? Again, none at all.

gunnerrrrr
28-08-2011, 11:40 PM
Kroenke probably thinks 8-2 is nothing to panic about, we were only a touchdown and an extra point away from winning it.
:good:

gunnerrrrr
28-08-2011, 11:43 PM
What can realistically be done in 3 days? It's more likely we lost players today rather than encouraged any to sign up. The Korean nobody we've we're buying shows the extent of our ambitions - none at all. Nothing against the lad but what difference would it have made if he was on the pitch today? Again, none at all.
You only need to look at the players we SHOULD have signed to see how far things have gone south.....remeber we could have had Alonso for a few mil more, we were linked with Silva a long time ago before he became a known quantity, we should have tried for Benzema when we could still attract this kind of high quality youngster...instead we runined young careers...who knows how Denilson would have turned out under Sir Alex, or Vela etc...its all a mess culminating in today...8 fucking 2.......8!!!!!!!!!

Niall_Quinn
29-08-2011, 12:06 AM
You only need to look at the players we SHOULD have signed to see how far things have gone south.....remeber we could have had Alonso for a few mil more, we were linked with Silva a long time ago before he became a known quantity, we should have tried for Benzema when we could still attract this kind of high quality youngster...instead we runined young careers...who knows how Denilson would have turned out under Sir Alex, or Vela etc...its all a mess culminating in today...8 fucking 2.......8!!!!!!!!!

The story goes we were offered Cahill for £12mill last year but thought that was too much. We fucked around on Mata and now he's scoring for Chelsea. We watched Enrique head off to Liverpool for less than we got for Clichy. Bellamy is in talks with Pool too, no interest from us. Parker is talking to the spuds, not a peep from us. Yes, this is the result of years of neglect, not just one summer. But this window has been a hell of a fuck up even by our standards.