PDA

View Full Version : Plane Crash in rural Australia

Coney
08-09-2011, 07:54 PM
A large jet plane crashed on a farm in the middle of rural Australia. Panic stricken, the local police inspector mobilized and descended on the farm in force. By the time they got there, the aircraft was totally destroyed with only a burned hull left smoldering in a tree line that bordered the farm.

The inspector and his men entered the smoking mess but could find no remains of anyone.

They spotted the farmer plowing a field not too far away as if nothing had happened. They hurried over to the man's tractor.

"John " the inspector yelled, panting and out of breath. "Did you see this terrible accident happen?" "Yep. Sure did," the farmer mumbled unconcerned, cutting off the tractor's engine.

"Do you realize that is the Prime Ministers RAAF 737, the aeroplane of the Prime Minister of Australia"?

"Yep."

"Were there any survivors?"

"Nope. They's all got killed straight out," the farmer answered. "I done buried them all myself. Took me most of the morning."

"Gillard is dead?" the inspector asked.

"Well," the farmer grumbled, restarting his tractor.

"She kept saying she wasn't... But you know what a lying bastard she is ...

GP
08-09-2011, 08:26 PM
Very sad :rose:

Thierrymon
08-09-2011, 08:31 PM
And the main news story over here is still whether a prozzie using politician can have a day off for the birth of his child.