PDA

View Full Version : The truth about drugs in Football

Tony Tuesdays
12-09-2011, 06:49 PM
On Channel 4 later this evening.

Anyone gonna watch?

Injury Time
12-09-2011, 06:55 PM
No. Evens they show Robbie Fowler goal celebration to "show" it's been rife over many years, fortunately Rosicknote only a fan of legals so we should be fine......

Cripps_orig
12-09-2011, 07:06 PM
Watching Eastenders and then the tennis

Darth Vela
12-09-2011, 07:12 PM
If the truth is just the 'shock' revelation that footballers take coke then I think most people are pretty aware by now.

Cripps_orig
12-09-2011, 08:23 PM
So who was it?

Shaqiri Is Boss
12-09-2011, 08:24 PM
So who was it?
Gary O'Connor.

Cripps_orig
12-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Gary O'Connor.

:lol:

Ollie the Optimist
12-09-2011, 09:22 PM
what a joke, basically all it told us was fa treat fans like shit

I_Killed_Kenny
13-09-2011, 10:21 AM
by all accounts from last nite we must have a team of crackhead roid junkies, at least that would explain our "injury" problems!

Flavs
13-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Gary O'Connor.

deary me, and i had a tenner on it being Andy Carroll

:rolleyes:

Shaqiri Is Boss
13-09-2011, 11:13 AM
deary me, and i had a tenner on it being Andy Carroll

:rolleyes:
It would explain a lot. Andy's canny enough not to get caught anyway.

"Rich youngsters do coke" is hardly breaking news anyway.

Flavs
13-09-2011, 11:29 AM
slightly disappointed that a programme like that would resort to cheap marketing tricks in the sun tbh, he is hardly a "top premiership star" is he, he is some no name bottom feeder ffs.

And of course you are right, the one thing the media always seems to forget is that those children who tend to be good at football also tend to be those who are good at being thick. Add millions of pounds, fame, hangers on and sluts into that and they are hardly going to be clean living.

If i was a footballer i would be hitting every beharch i could, word

Özim
13-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Gary O'Connor.
The football world it truly in shock after hearing this, this really has rocked football as we know it :faint:

Joker
13-09-2011, 12:50 PM
The football world it truly in shock after hearing this, this really has rocked football as we know it :faint:

I remember him scoring against in 2008 :lol:

Kaiser
13-09-2011, 01:38 PM
This wasn't even an exclusive. We already knew he had a coke problem as the Scottish media reported it two months ago. Dispatches sucked once again. Up there with the Panorama Arsenal-Beveren 'investigation'.

Özim
13-09-2011, 03:41 PM
This wasn't even an exclusive. We already knew he had a coke problem as the Scottish media reported it two months ago. Dispatches sucked once again. Up there with the Panorama Arsenal-Beveren 'investigation'.
Yeah what was that about, we linked up with some mickey mouse outfits like St Etienne and Beveren to pick up their "star players" and we ended up with Eboue and Toure.

Granted Toure was quite good but overall what a failed experiment, we sent out kids out there and they got nowhere either.

Should have linked up with a decent club who are proven at finding young talent.

Xhaka Can’t
13-09-2011, 04:57 PM
Yeah what was that about, we linked up with some mickey mouse outfits like St Etienne and Beveren to pick up their "star players" and we ended up with Eboue and Toure.

Granted Toure was quite good but overall what a failed experiment, we sent out kids out their and they got nowhere either.

Should have linked up with a decent club who are proven at finding young talent.

I don't think Man U are interested tbf.

Syn
13-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Barcelona are quite decent.

Özim
13-09-2011, 05:38 PM
I don't think Man U are interested tbf.
There's much better clubs that aren't necessarily big clubs but are known for developing talent.

The two we linked up with aren't really so we weren't likely to get anything decent out of it.