PDA

View Full Version : Adebayor! FFS!

Ashburton2006
18-09-2011, 06:03 PM
Could it get any fucking worse! I thought that wanker would just disrupt them! He is turning them around! I dread our match shite hart lane! We"ll struggle!

Marc Overmars
18-09-2011, 06:06 PM
He's a good striker and has a point to prove after being frozen out at City. Not surprised at all with the start he's made, give him regular football and he will deliver IMO.

Of course he's still a cunt of the highest order and I hope the cancerous attitude disrupts them eventually.

Joker
18-09-2011, 06:06 PM
If Wilshere and Vermaelen don't return by then we're in for a hammering. I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat the 5-1 mauling we took in the Carling Cup 3 years ago. Even if those two return I still think we'll lose, because at the moment Alan Smith is right, they're a far superior outfit compared to us with a more tactically astute manager.

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2011, 06:14 PM
he is a cunt, i dont want him near our club, couldnt give a shit about us and is a money grabbing whore. good riddance, same as nasri

Xhaka Can’t
18-09-2011, 06:21 PM
Adebayor, like the OP belongs in the 'Other Football' thread.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2011, 06:38 PM
If Wilshere and Vermaelen don't return by then we're in for a hammering. I wouldn't be surprised if they repeat the 5-1 mauling we took in the Carling Cup 3 years ago. Even if those two return I still think we'll lose, because at the moment Alan Smith is right, they're a far superior outfit compared to us with a more tactically astute manager.

Not sure it be 5-1 could be another 8-2 though. But with the state were in they should beat us if they can't then they are really shite tbh.

Adebayor, like the OP belongs in the 'Other Football' thread.

:bow: GB
Ashburton 2006 :pal:

fari
18-09-2011, 06:40 PM
damn should have put him in my fantasy side

Olivier's xmas twist
18-09-2011, 06:45 PM
he is a cunt, i dont want him near our club, couldnt give a shit about us and is a money grabbing whore. good riddance, same as nasri

It was wenger who forced him to go so what else what he to do but go to city

Cripps_orig
18-09-2011, 06:48 PM
Excellent striker.

Never should have got rid of him but we have

Hes moved on. We've never replaced him.

Boss
18-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Will definitely score against us. :rose:

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2011, 08:12 PM
It was wenger who forced him to go so what else what he to do but go to city

from what i remember he had a good season then touted himself round to europe pissing off all hte fans and then he moaned about them and left?

Cripps_orig
18-09-2011, 08:19 PM
from what i remember he had a good season then touted himself round to europe pissing off all hte fans and then he moaned about them and left?

From what i remember, he had a great season, signed a new contract the following summer and Wenger sold him the next

Ollie the Optimist
18-09-2011, 08:53 PM
From what i remember, he had a great season, signed a new contract the following summer and Wenger sold him the next

thats bollocks and you know it, the whole world knows he touted himself out to other clubs, iirc it was ac milan he was amost begging for a move.

Niall_Quinn
18-09-2011, 09:06 PM

You forgot his weekly stint at the Sun where he'd make his regular announcement about the fans not loving him enough and what a great guy he was for whoring himself to Milan because Arsenal would get a lot of money. It was quite funny the first time, irritating the second and boring as fuck thereafter. The spuds are in the Adebuywhore honeymoon period at the moment. I'm sure every new club thinks they're the one, but anyone who's had experience of the whore knows what comes next. Just a matter of time.

IBK
18-09-2011, 09:16 PM
You forgot his weekly stint at the Sun where he'd make his regular announcement about the fans not loving him enough and what a great guy he was for whoring himself to Milan because Arsenal would get a lot of money. It was quite funny the first time, irritating the second and boring as fuck thereafter. The spuds are in the Adebuywhore honeymoon period at the moment. I'm sure every new club thinks they're the one, but anyone who's had experience of the whore knows what comes next. Just a matter of time.

Well put.

Injury Time
18-09-2011, 09:29 PM
This. Came from Monaco with a known attitude problem but that man whisperer Wenger knew he would be the one to tame the wild stallion....oh...