PDA

View Full Version : Dale Farm

arsenalbandit
19-09-2011, 09:15 AM
Why does everyone, including the gypsies themselves, keep referring to them as 'travellers?' They've been there for ten years!

They aren't travelling anymore, they clearly want to settle somewhere so why the hell don't they just move into houses like the rest of us? :censored:

Views anyone?

x

Marc Overmars
19-09-2011, 09:26 AM
They are the stain on the underpants of society.

Coney
19-09-2011, 11:40 AM
Why does everyone, including the gypsies themselves, keep referring to them as 'travellers?' They've been there for ten years!

They aren't travelling anymore, they clearly want to settle somewhere so why the hell don't they just move into houses like the rest of us? :censored:

Views anyone?

x

They did not get planning permission and so they have to accept the situation. Plenty apply for it and don't get it, not just gyppos travelling people.

Of course, if they were smart, they could have pointed out how Tescos and the like open stores without planning permission and then apply retrospectively. I don't remember there ever being a case where their retrospective application was refused. Now if the bulldozers went into a few Tesco stores, that would be neat.

Flavs
19-09-2011, 11:53 AM
I liked it better when Kim Tate was in it, I bet she took it up the wrong un

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 11:55 AM
They did not get planning permission and so they have to accept the situation. Plenty apply for it and don't get it, not just gyppos travelling people.

Of course, if they were smart, they could have pointed out how Tescos and the like open stores without planning permission and then apply retrospectively. I don't remember there ever being a case where their retrospective application was refused. Now if the bulldozers went into a few Tesco stores, that would be neat.

You're getting to the underlying point, which the media consistently fails to do (in other words they do their job well). It's one rule for the poor and no rules for the rich. I've had dealings with Basildon council and a nastier, fucked-up bunch of cunts you'd struggle to find. I don't think it's great that people move on to private property without permission. Then again I don't think it's great every scrap of land is owned by somebody or another, neither do I think it's great there is absolutely zero alternative to being part of this one society, a structure that is anti-humanitarian and illiberal (true meaning, not cunt "Die in pain you bastard" Clegg's version). This is the true comedic value inherent in democracy (a sick joke though). You are free provided you vote for A, B or sometimes C and if you don't then you are a slave. I think the best course of action here is to set aside the legal issues for the time being and comprehensively destroy Basildon council, obliterate it so there is no chance of it ever coming back. This would benefit all of us immeasurably in the long run. In other words, let's get our priorities in order.

GP
19-09-2011, 12:01 PM
There's a simple solution here.

Napalm :good:

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 12:02 PM
There's a simple solution here.

Napalm :good:

Too many buildings around the council offices, I don't think harming innocent people is justified in any circumstance.

Flavs
19-09-2011, 12:09 PM
I can just imagine the council review when the request for planning permission came through
“Dale Farm”
Inhabitants – somewhere between 25 and 960 depending on who’s “cousins” are visiting
Crimes charged against – 17654875
Times the police have had to visit due to complaints – 1586862
Public disorder notices served – 17862
Crimes investigated but never charged – Slavery, child labour, incest, burglary, buggery and animal molestation.
Tax paid – £0

Request denied

Niall_Quinn
19-09-2011, 12:19 PM
I can just imagine the council review when the request for planning permission came through
“Dale Farm”
Inhabitants – somewhere between 25 and 960 depending on who’s “cousins” are visiting
Crimes charged against – 17654875
Times the police have had to visit due to complaints – 1586862
Public disorder notices served – 17862
Crimes investigated but never charged – Slavery, child labour, incest, burglary, buggery and animal molestation.
Tax paid – £0

Request denied

The Tories are holding their annual convention at Dale Farm? Where did you hear that?

Syn
19-09-2011, 01:33 PM
I think they're cool tbh.

Like the idea of that sort of lifestyle.

Master Splinter
19-09-2011, 03:19 PM

Gyppo :pal:.

Marc Overmars
19-09-2011, 03:37 PM

WTF?

No taxes?

Living wherever the hell you want?

Not having anything to get up for in the morning?

Sounds good tbh.

But at the end of the day they smell like shit and should all be gassed.

Master Splinter
19-09-2011, 04:14 PM
But at the end of the day they smell like shit and should all be gassed.

They said that about you when you were born.

Sadly, your Mum disagreed.

Marc Overmars
19-09-2011, 04:21 PM
Interesting.

The Wengerbabies
19-09-2011, 04:31 PM
These people are scum but they live life how they want without conforming to how society expects you to live, I like that.

Having said that if they lived near me I'd burn their camp thing.

Xhaka Can’t
19-09-2011, 04:37 PM
These people are scum but they live life how they want without conforming to how society expects you to live, I like that.

Having said that if they lived near me I'd burn their camp thing.

And they'd beat the living shit out of you.

So it's win/win I guess.

Welcome back.

Master Splinter
19-09-2011, 07:26 PM
And they'd beat the living shit out of you.

So it's win/win I guess.

Welcome back.

:haha:

PGFC
21-09-2011, 08:39 AM
Ha, Fats has got some new neighbours

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039920/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-finally-set-new-illegal-site-road-Luton.html

:d

Chrissie
21-09-2011, 09:09 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2039920/Dale-Farm-eviction-Travellers-finally-set-new-illegal-site-road-Luton.html

Nearby, a traveller in a distinctive white homburg was holding court with reporters. 'Don’t give them your name, Eamonn,' a woman shouted from behind.

Coney
21-09-2011, 12:05 PM
Travellers eh? So they have a permanent 10 year place that they want to build on but in the next breath they reject the council offer of housing because it goes against their travelling lifestyle. Right. :unsure:

Fats
21-09-2011, 01:33 PM

and that my friend is why i moved to Kent

Master Splinter
21-09-2011, 01:38 PM
Nearby, a traveller in a distinctive white homburg was holding court with reporters. 'Don’t give them your name, Eamonn,' a woman shouted from behind.

PGFC
21-09-2011, 02:14 PM

and that my friend is why i moved to Kent

Permanent pitch is it?