PDA

View Full Version : Spurs V Arsenal, 2nd October 1600

Pages : [1] 2

fakeyank
24-09-2011, 04:34 PM
Hopefully go in this match with a win under our belt from Europe.

Scared of Adebayor scoring against us again :sick:

Master Splinter
24-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Djourou might be back for this :(.

3-3.

Marc Overmars
24-09-2011, 04:40 PM
Probably a draw, normally is at WHL.

1-1.

I dread to think what Adebayor's celebration could be like if he scores. No doubt he will want to warm to Spurs fans by taunting us.

Syn
24-09-2011, 04:59 PM
I'm disappointed by the thread; I thought I was going to find out what happened in this fixture 411 years ago. I doubt we will win. Might get a draw though.

Joker
24-09-2011, 08:22 PM
Really worried about this.

Cripps_orig
24-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Il miss this :dance:

Well only the first half :(

fakeyank
24-09-2011, 08:33 PM
Why was cunts v Arsenal changed to spurs v arsenal? :unsure:

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2011, 09:46 PM
this is one game i dont care how we play at all. win and win at all costs

Ollie the Optimist
24-09-2011, 09:47 PM
and if chesney could repeat this, it would be awesome
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8-cbha6KRs&feature=related

McNamara That Ghost...
24-09-2011, 10:15 PM
Why was cunts v Arsenal changed to spurs v arsenal? :unsure:

I'm not sure it's the kind of title people will want displayed if they're viewing it at work. And this isn't Glory-Glory.

GP
24-09-2011, 11:01 PM
Maccy :bow:

Kicking names and taking ass

Letters
25-09-2011, 07:50 AM
We'll lose and lose well

:cool:

:(

Japan Shaking All Over
25-09-2011, 08:29 AM
this is one game i dont care how we play at all. win and win at all costs

got to be a win. . . .first game for the new addition to watch with his Dad and he aint going to take anything less than a win

Would love to have Jack around for this. . .but hope Ramsey can raise his game, the same he did last year gainst Utd!

Hopefully Merts and Kos are getting more used to each other cos Adawhore and Defoe are going to come at them

Coney
25-09-2011, 01:21 PM
Really worried about this.

You think we might control the game and win well, so there is nothing to complain about?

Joker
25-09-2011, 01:50 PM
You think we might control the game and win well, so there is nothing to complain about?

I'm worried Adebayor's going to tear Koscielny a new arsehole.

Boss
25-09-2011, 01:56 PM
I'm disappointed by the thread; I thought I was going to find out what happened in this fixture 411 years ago.

You've had a shocker with this one.

Özim
25-09-2011, 10:46 PM
Disappoingly reckon we'll lose this game.

Thierrymon
26-09-2011, 01:03 AM

Who?

Japan Shaking All Over
26-09-2011, 08:06 AM

Not sure you will gain your soothsayer cub scout batch with that bold prediction Zimm, it would be nice if you were to at least for once come down from the summit of your dark mountain of doom and join the the rest of us in having at least one optimistic thought a season

Go on Zimm believe me, it actually feels good to love the team you have chosen to support rather than hate them and wish me ill. . . .and that sentiment is directed at a few others on GW. . .shit have an opinion sure but GTFO if you cant get behind the team at all

Please note that I noted the wording 'disappointingly' but I think I am generalising more than directed at the quoted post.

LDG
26-09-2011, 08:31 AM
Lets fuck these twats up.

Japan Shaking All Over
26-09-2011, 08:57 AM
Thats what Im talking about. . . .
Come on Zimm. . . .next you try it. . .1 2 3

GP
26-09-2011, 10:44 AM
Should be a tough game

0-3

IBK
26-09-2011, 11:06 AM
Redemption for our team.

Master Splinter
26-09-2011, 03:40 PM
Redemption for our team.

After the 4-9 battering on Wednesday?

Xhaka Can’t
26-09-2011, 04:38 PM
I've been thinking for a while that this is just the kind of match we need in order to get out of this cycle of gloom that is enveloping the Club and it's supporters. It was important to beat Bolton, but were never going to get the feelgood factor and confidence back by beating them.

For the first time in a long time, this match is more important to us than the Spuds. A win at WHL should provide our team with the confidence and belief they need. We have good players that are far more capable than their performances to date have shown. This is a real opportunity for them to step up and show what they can do.

Marc Overmars
26-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Yeah, I'd splaff my pants if we won.

Joker
26-09-2011, 06:46 PM
===========Chesney===============

Sagna====Mertersacker===Koscielny===Gibbs=

=============Song================

=======Ramsey========Arteta=========

Arshavin=======================Gervinho=

===========van Persie==================

Ollie the Optimist
26-09-2011, 06:58 PM
this is a massive test for the players. they havnt really performed so far and they know how much this game means to us as fans or if they dont they fucking should do. they really have to come out and put in 100% effort for the 90mins otherwise the fans will be get even more pissed off given its the derby and we havnt won at WHL for a while so would be nice to correct that

Niall_Quinn
26-09-2011, 07:03 PM
This will be one to watch out of the corner of one eye.

Syn
26-09-2011, 07:04 PM
This is indeed a massive game and MO would splaff his pants if we won.

fakeyank
26-09-2011, 09:30 PM
I played this on PS3 and we won 4-0 (Fifa 11).. so definite chance of us losing this!

Master Splinter
26-09-2011, 09:35 PM
PS3 :lol:.

FIFA :lol:.

Who did those PES predictions? Bring that back tbh.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 04:55 AM

I used my pet giant squid Hans, and he predicted an Arsenal win!

LDG
27-09-2011, 07:18 AM

Syn :bow:

We'll win, and we'll win well :bow:

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:02 PM
Skjfdhskdhfsny

Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Santos

Arteta Song Ramsey

Oxlade RVP Walcott

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:04 PM
Skjfdhskdhfsny

Arteta Song Ramsey

Oxlade RVP Walcott

Is Gervinho injured?

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:04 PM
I used my pet giant squid Hans, and he predicted an Arsenal win!

He would have said anything, just to stop you using him.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Is Gervinho injured?

He was for the game today but should be fine for Spuds game

Master Splinter
28-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Santos gives less of a fuck about defending than Arshavin.

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:06 PM
Therefore:

Skjfdhskdhfsny

Arteta Song Ramsey

Oxlade RVP Gervinho

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:07 PM
Santos gives less of a fuck about defending than Arshavin.

But slightly more than Gibbs.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:08 PM
Theo will definitely play if fit.

Hes arguably been our best player this season and he has a good understanding with RVP

Gervinho isnt as good as him and im a firm believer of playing players who are confident hence i put Oxlade in

Master Splinter
28-09-2011, 09:08 PM
But slightly more than Gibbs.

Well no.

No-one gives less of a fuck about defending than Arshavin.

Apart from Santos.

Master Splinter
28-09-2011, 09:09 PM
im a firm believer of playing players who are confident

Dennis Bendtner should have played every week :bow:.

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:12 PM
Theo will definitely play if fit.

Hes arguably been our best player this season and he has a good understanding with RVP

Gervinho isnt as good as him and im a firm believer of playing players who are confident hence i put Oxlade in

Can't see any reason for playing Walcott if Oxo is fit and can keep his form going. He's just a completely different proposition to Theo, he already looks years ahead of him in development.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:15 PM
Can't see any reason for playing Walcott if Oxo is fit and can keep his form going. He's just a completely different proposition to Theo, he already looks years ahead of him in development.

I had forgotten how one goal makes a player so good.

Theo has scored quite a few this season and last though so your logic doesnt really make sense.

Marc Overmars
28-09-2011, 09:16 PM
If we defend as badly as we did in the first half tonight they will put us to the sword. There are no excuses for starting slow here, we know what to expect and should be prepared.

Very big game. Could be such an important win for us but at the same time it could be yet another morale destroying defeat.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:18 PM
Will be good to see Ade though

How he is missed

Doubt Rose will play in this and Hundredstone is out so their hit and hopers are out.

I just hope we arent out of it by half time as i can only watch the 2nd half

Niall_Quinn
28-09-2011, 09:18 PM
I had forgotten how one goal makes a player so good.

Theo has scored quite a few this season and last though so your logic doesnt really make sense.

It's not about one goal - it's about 2 in 2 :lol:

Can't you tell who the superior players is just by watching them play? It's blindingly obvious. I think Theo might have more speed in a straight line but otherwise Oxo already has much more than him in every other department. I'm not saying we aren't going to ruin the kid, but right now Theo must be bricking it. I'm all for Theo stepping up and facing the challenge, that can only be great for us. But I don't think he has it in him.

Cripps_orig
28-09-2011, 09:22 PM
Ive seen Oxlade play twice. Hes scored in both,

I dont include the sub appearance at OT.

Its been a good start and long may it continue.

I know Arsenal are a bit shit these days and any ray of light will be exaggerated as Oxface has been but im hoping he like Theo has become a very good player for us with goals and assists.

Would love to see both in the same side at full flow.

Boss
28-09-2011, 09:38 PM
Our defense is going to get its face raped in this.

7-8 to us.

Syn
28-09-2011, 10:38 PM
-----------------Szczesny----------------

Sagna---Koscielny---Mertesacker---Santos

-------Arteta----Song---Benayoun-------

Arshavin-------Van Persie--------Oxoface

You can tell me that's not the best possible line-up, but I'd call you a filthy liar.

I'd play Benayoun because he has great memories of playing against the spuds. As do I. Ahh, those were the days - back when we were really good, feeling that we had to rely on some pub teamer at West Ham scoring so that we could scrape 4th. I wish we could see those days again.

Score one more than the opposition. The opposition will score a lot. A bit like me on all your mothers. Fatsharvin shall activate beast mode for 15 mins, grabbing 2 goals and return to hibernation.

Özim
28-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Yup, very talented player...already has two goals but more importantly looks dangerous and can beat players.

Thought he was very good last season when I saw him and has been very good for us to far, age is no barrier if you have the talent and this guy undoubtedly do, he's got the talent to become a big star if all things go as they should.

IBK
29-09-2011, 09:25 AM
Will be good to see Ade hauled off because he's so shite and such an absolute cunt though

How anyone can feel that he is missed is inexplicable

Doubt Rose will play in this and Hundredstone is out so their hit and hopers are out.

I just hope we arent out of it by half time as i can only watch the 2nd half

Niall_Quinn
29-09-2011, 10:44 AM
We've GOT to beat them, don't we? After that shit last season. Surely we're owed this much?

server too busy!
29-09-2011, 10:57 AM
AOC can't defend and with Bale playing we're going to need the extra cover someone like Theo can provide.

Arshavin needs to stay away also, Gervinho ftw

Özim
29-09-2011, 11:09 AM
AOC can't defend and with Bale playing we're going to need the extra cover someone like Theo can provide.

Arshavin needs to stay away also, Gervinho ftw
Cover from Theo, not much chance of that, the guy doesn't cover much and when he does he makes a mess of it.

Oxo has to be picked.

Coney
29-09-2011, 11:39 AM
Our defense is going to get its face raped in this.

7-8 to us.

I'd take 7-8 to us atm. Better, though would be if we finished winning 7-8 after being 7-0 down at half time. Getting the spuds ready to jerk off and then snatching it all away from them at the last minute would be awesome. :)

Cripps_orig
29-09-2011, 03:11 PM
Cover from Theo, not much chance of that, the guy doesn't cover much and when he does he makes a mess of it.

Oxo has to be picked.

Theos better so Theo over Oxlade all the time

Play both though. Theo on the left so he can cut in

Özim
29-09-2011, 03:24 PM
Theos better so Theo over Oxlade all the time

Play both though. Theo on the left so he can cut in
In terms of incisive, effective play Oxo seems already better to me, of the two he seems more likely to make things happen.

Unlike Walcott he can beat players which makes him a more potent weapon IMO.

Cripps_orig
29-09-2011, 03:27 PM
In terms of incisive, effective play Oxo seems already better to me, of the two he seems more likely to make things happen.

Unlike Walcott he can beat players which makes him a more potent weapon IMO.

In 2 games against pub teams whilst Theo has done it at the highest level?

Ok then...

Im glad we have both. It'll take a bit more than doing it v Shrewsbury and a CL team who have arguably the worst away record in the CL to convince me of Oxlade but its a start and i couldnt ask for more than that.

Long may it continue

selassie
29-09-2011, 03:38 PM
This is the first time in years I'm going into this game with slim to no hope of us getting a result, I know this may sound dramatic but I wouldn't even fancy playing them at the Emirates let alone away from home at the moment.

I personally think we're going to get beaten comprehensively, probably 2-0 or 3-1. I know I sound negative but their midfield and attack will simply be too much for us IMHO, I can't see us getting anything out of the game.
:(

Özim
29-09-2011, 03:41 PM
In 2 games against pub teams whilst Theo has done it at the highest level?

Ok then...

Im glad we have both. It'll take a bit more than doing it v Shrewsbury and a CL team who have arguably the worst away record in the CL to convince me of Oxlade but its a start and i couldnt ask for more than that.

Long may it continue
Saw him against Man U last season too, he was great...you can just see from his play he oozes class IMO.

I would hardly say Walcott has really done it at the highest level, he's been with us 5 years and has hardly been a star for us, he's not even a regular. He's score a few goals here and there, but let's face it very few people are convinced by him.

Cripps_orig
29-09-2011, 03:49 PM
Saw him against Man U last season too, he was great...you can just see from his play he oozes class IMO.

I would hardly say Walcott has really done it at the highest level, he's been with us 5 years and has hardly been a star for us, he's not even a regular. He's score a few goals here and there, but let's face it very few people are convinced by him.

Thats cos those people like Oxlade now expected Theo to be a world beater at 16 especially as he got in the World Cup squad as expectations went through the roof.

If he wasnt English, everyone would be saying how good he is. Its the English hype that has been his downfall.

If hes fit, hes in the team. Id say hes a regular.

Oxlade will do well to learn from Theos mistakes. Im glad we have both like i said

Cripps_orig
29-09-2011, 04:20 PM
I've covered a lot of Tottenham-Arsenal derbies and, traditionally, you would expect Arsenal to go to White Hart Lane as favourites, knock it around, and come away with the win.

This time around, though, I think Tottenham will have too much for them.

By all accounts, Arsenal were fortunate against Olympiakos on Wednesday. They were all over the place. The Greeks created plenty of chances and plenty of opportunities at Emirates Stadium and if the Gunners allow Tottenham's midfield and frontline that amount of time and space on Sunday, they will get punished.

Tottenham come into the game, I think, with a midfield - especially - that is better than Arsenal's. Scott Parker, Luka Modric, Gareth Bale - they look a real handful. Add to that Rafael van der Vaart, Emmanuel Adebayor, possibly Jermain Defoe or Aaron Lennon, and I just think Tottenham are going to be too strong.

It will also be interesting to see which of the players Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger signed in the summer play against Tottenham, because a north London derby could be a real culture shock to some of them.

For me, it's a home win.

Prediction: 2-0

Lawro speaking sense shocker

Letters
29-09-2011, 04:26 PM
The first sentence is rubbish - even in our best days we rarely won at WHL (we didn't lose either but there were a lot of draws, the 'Invincibles' let a 2 goal lead slip to draw there)
Other than that can't really argue. A point would be a good result.

Niall_Quinn
29-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Still think it's a fucked up joke Parker is starting for them rather than us. What a miss that was, now we see if it quickly comes back to haunt us.

Özim
29-09-2011, 05:29 PM
When you look at their team and you look at ours there's no comparison really they look a lot stronger and should win at a canter on Sunday.

With the amount of chances we give away if they get an early goal they could get a few with the attacking talent they have. Our team looks very lightweight these days and could easily fall apart if put under real pressure.

Worst I've felt about a North London derby for a long time, even in the Graham days although I didn't expect us to win I always thought we had a decent chance.

Adebayor is sh*t, but even sh*t can score against a sh*ttier defence.

Master Splinter
29-09-2011, 05:46 PM
Adebayor's definitely not shit.

His attitude and appetite for the game is though.

Cripps_orig
29-09-2011, 06:17 PM
We could do with Ade now.

Excellent striker and scored where ever hes been.

Just needs to get his head right

Niall_Quinn
29-09-2011, 06:56 PM
We could do with Ade now.

Excellent striker and scored where ever hes been.

Just needs to get his head head cut off

Agreed.

Master Splinter
30-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Song at CB again.

Late tests for Walcott and Gervinho.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-09-2011, 03:27 PM
I should know better to trust what comes out on Arsenal.com but I thought Koscielny was having a late fitness test too?

Master Splinter
30-09-2011, 03:55 PM
Wenger said he was definitely out today.

I don't think they can make up what comes out of Wenger's mouth.

McNamara That Ghost...
30-09-2011, 03:58 PM
:lol:

They might want to update the team news page then.

Dog Toffee
30-09-2011, 05:00 PM
Im all for seeing The Ox play, but surely if Theo and Gervinho are fit, they'd both start. I mean, starting Oxo ahead of Theo already in a game this big? What would that say about the confidence AW has in him? Theo knows ox-face is just behind him and ready to take his place so hopefully it has a good effect on him, and Theo and Van P are putting togather a good partnership. Also, Id play Benyoun as he's good at keeping possession.

Id do-

Chezney

Sagna---Merter---Djourou (If K is out)--Gibbs

Benyoun--Song--Arteta

Theo---RvP---Gervinho

-Xs-
30-09-2011, 09:17 PM
6-2 spurs win. Bad times

Fats
01-10-2011, 10:02 PM
To ease the pain of the inevitable Spurs win tomorrow I have put a bet on them to win.

If we win I wont miss the money.

If they win I make money, bonus. However 8/11 wont make me a millionaire:ladynana:

Marc Overmars
01-10-2011, 10:39 PM
I'm convinced Adebayor is going to score. :sick:

Syn
01-10-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm convinced Adebayor is going to score. :sick:

Well then feel free to earn some easy money: http://www.ladbrokes.com/adebayor/

L (http://www.ladbrokes.com/adebayor/)adbrokes are refunding all losing FGS bets if Adebayor scores.

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 08:48 AM
Not really a betting man tbh. Well, not on things like sport anyway. Been to a few casinos though for the novelty factor but that's about it.

Fuck man, I'm actually nervous for this.

Come on Arsenal. :pray:

Injury Time
02-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Ade hat trick within 30 mins, Bale with 2 +1s, Schwaddywaddyz to get sent off chinning Ade, Bale and gives Modric a slap on his way off Vandriver to cripple RvP and add the 6th <_< , that's pretty much the best case scenario I can see :(

Joker
02-10-2011, 08:58 AM
We'll lose and lose well.

Sirjackofwilshere
02-10-2011, 10:51 AM
I'm scared

Ffs how has it come to this?!

Joker
02-10-2011, 10:57 AM
I'm scared

Ffs how has it come to this?!

It's come to this because for too long our club has been run purely as a private enterprise and not as a football club.

Edinburgh Gooner
02-10-2011, 12:02 PM
http://forum.wiziwig.eu/forums/30-Sunday

links here folks

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 12:41 PM
FFS
dressed for a funeral I see!

Arsenal to win. . . .MOC to rule GW

wheres Ollie?

BTW Joker dont think SirJack wad looking for the typical anal answer that you give to about every quesyion to his last post. . . .

Joker
02-10-2011, 12:46 PM
FFS
dressed for a funeral I see!

Arsenal to win. . . .MOC to rule GW

wheres Ollie?

BTW Joker dont think SirJack wad looking for the typical anal answer that you give to about every quesyion to his last post. . . .

It's not an anal answer, it's fact. If the board members had cared a little bit more about football and less about dividend payments, perhaps we wouldn't be in this position right now.

Ollie the Optimist
02-10-2011, 01:24 PM
Szczesny about adebayor: "“Who won the battles in training between us? Well I am the one still at the club."

Chesney :bow: what a fucking legend

GP
02-10-2011, 01:26 PM
really nervous about this.

0-3

Dog Toffee
02-10-2011, 01:51 PM
So many nervous v Spurs, :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 01:54 PM
Arsenal. :bow:

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 02:09 PM
Same team as last weekend apparently.

I thought Koscielny was dead.

Wenger mind games :bow:.

Syn
02-10-2011, 02:10 PM
I want Oxoface to start <_<

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
I want Oxoface to start <_<

Walnut will score

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Coquelin starts.

Szczesny, Gibbs, Song, Mertesacker, Sagna, Coquelin, Ramsey, Arteta, Theo, RVP, Gervinho.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
02-10-2011, 02:13 PM
get at their fullbacks.

but we wont win. their midfield is world class and will easily overpower ours.

with that black beast up front they'll convert their chances.

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 02:16 PM
They shouldn't have any trouble with our midfield really.

All out attack tbh, I'll take another 4-5.

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 02:17 PM
Five Live :doh:.

Said it was unchanged from last week.

Another howler from the Beeb.

BBC :haha:.

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 02:17 PM
get at their fullbacks.

but we wont win. their midfield is world class and will easily overpower ours.

with that black beast up front they'll convert their chances.

Oxo not even in the squad...wut?

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
02-10-2011, 02:19 PM
why theo instead of oxo?
awful decision.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
02-10-2011, 02:19 PM
and coquelin is too lightweight.

jesus we're gonna get dicked.

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 02:20 PM
Is Frimpong not available?

Would have played him instead of Coq.

You can't under estimate the GHEL factor in derbies.

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Oxface and Chamakh both left out?

Both had good games midweek.

A bit of a shocker from Wenger really.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 02:24 PM
Tottenham: Friedel, Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto, Van der Vaart, Parker, Modric, Bale, Adebayor, Defoe.
Subs: Cudicini, Pavlyuchenko, Giovani, Bassong, Corluka, Livermore, Sandro.

Arsenal: Szczesny, Sagna, Mertesacker, Song, Gibbs, Ramsey, Arteta, Coquelin, Walcott, van Persie, Gervinho.
Subs: Fabianski, Park, Andre Santos, Arshavin, Jenkinson, Frimpong, Benayoun.

Referee: Mike Dean (Wirral)

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 02:25 PM
Is Frimpong not available?

Would have played him instead of Coq.

You can't under estimate the GHEL factor in derbies.

Frimpong would probably get sent off in ten minutes.

Coquelin is more composed.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Frimpong would probably get sent off in ten minutes.

Coquelin is more composed.

this, as much as i rate Frimpong, this is not the game for him to be starting tbh

Syn
02-10-2011, 02:29 PM
I'll tell you who definitely should've started.

Benayoun.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 02:35 PM
why theo instead of oxo?
awful decision.

Theo has more exprience, do we really want to heap this much pressure on OXO

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 02:36 PM
Oxface and Chamakh both left out?

Both had good games midweek.

A bit of a shocker from Wenger really.

Would Chamakh have made a diffrence in this game tbh, not a big deal to leave him out tbh

Dog Toffee
Strong bench, weak starting lineup. Weird.

Fats
I can't explain how much I fucking hate these cunts

GunnerFan4Life
02-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Happy with the team. Would of preferred Oxlade atleast on the bench but oh well.

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Theo has more exprience, do we really want to heap this much pressure on OXO

Never hurt Cesc

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 02:42 PM
Mike Dean - game over.

Even if it wasn't Dean, our midfield is much too weak. Throwing Coquelin into a sink or swim situation in such a big game is a stupid, stupid risk. What's Wenger trying to prove? If the kid doesn't conjure up a blinding performance we will get slaughtered. If we can scrape a draw out of this we've done well, but realistically we have close to no chance.

Ox not even on the bench, it's just fucking ludicrous. There's nothing on that bench that is going to help us.

You keep trying to find a reason to support Wenger but once Saturday arrives it's just reaffirmed he's the wrong man for the job. Not looking forward to this at all.

I hope each and every one of those cunts (CUNTS!!!!) on the board is present and watching today, excluding Kroenke of course, it would be too much to expect him to show any interest in what goes on on the pitch - CUNT!

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Mike Dean - game over.

Even if it wasn't Dean, our midfield is much too weak. Throwing Coquelin into a sink or swim situation in such a big game is a stupid, stupid risk. What's Wenger trying to prove? If the kid doesn't conjure up a blinding performance we will get slaughtered. If we can scrape a draw out of this we've done well, but realistically we have close to no chance.

Ox not even on the bench, it's just fucking ludicrous. There's nothing on that bench that is going to help us.

You keep trying to find a reason to support Wenger but once Saturday arrives it's just reaffirmed he's the wrong man for the job. Not looking forward to this at all.

I hope each and every one of those cunts (CUNTS!!!!) on the board is present and watching today, excluding Kroenke of course, it would be too much to expect him to show any interest in what goes on on the pitch - CUNT!
Yup

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 02:52 PM
I can't explain how much I fucking hate these cunts

Thats enough about AW and the board what about arry and the spuds

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 02:54 PM
Never hurt Cesc

yeah but he had better players, playing with him and you'd knew we'd have a really really good chance of beating the spuds. not sure about today don't think AW is either.

Who knows oxo could be injured for all we know

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 02:54 PM
The only thing I will say is once u have lost 8-2, not much else can suprise

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Come on you Gunners!!

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 02:56 PM
Come on the Coquelin, all you have to do is master Modric and Parker in a tough London derby. Not much to ask, so get on with it. There's very little chance the poor kid will get owned in this game, is there?

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 02:58 PM
Mertesacker. :lol:

He's nearly too big for the tunnel.

Edinburgh Gooner
02-10-2011, 03:01 PM
Let's get it on. Come on you Gunners!!!

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:02 PM
We can win this

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
02-10-2011, 03:03 PM
any links?

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey with the suicidal pass early on. Modric offside though.

Master Splinter
Ramsey :doh:.

Japan Shaking All Over
not with passes like that

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Defoe heads over.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:06 PM
come on Arsenal. . . .

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:07 PM
we still playong that toilet zonal defence

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:09 PM
Shahgdyy saves from Parker!

Master Splinter
Song you idiot.

Özim
Spuds tearing us apart.

Japan Shaking All Over
FFS lump it you cunts. . . .

Olivier's xmas twist
Song is so slow at times tbh

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:10 PM
Coquelin playing well.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Coq playong well so far

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:11 PM
Oi MS :angry:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Parker takes Arteta out.

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:12 PM
Should be a yellow.

super kolo toure
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
anyone got a stream

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Modric diving.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:16 PM
Ade offside.

Özim
Playing a high line with a slow defence, clueless Wenger :rolleyes:

Master Splinter
Song really sloppy again.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:17 PM
Why do we insist on running into trouble

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:18 PM
Theo shoots, deflected just wide.

Master Splinter
Theo just wide.

Japan Shaking All Over
Sagna widest on the right. . . .wheres Theo

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:19 PM
Close from Ramsey.

Syn
First time I'm seeing Adebayor in a spuds shirt. He really does have no self-respect. I'm pretty sure he'd play with chains around his ankles if they dropped money in front of him.

Japan Shaking All Over
Pressure

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Ramsey's passing is terrible tbh

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey giving the ball away again in a dangerous area.

gunnerrrrr
FFs that's the third time ramsey has given the ball away

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Ramsey and Song determined to see us lose today.

Japan Shaking All Over
Ramsey is a fucking bust. . . .get Benny on

McNamara That Ghost...
No movement at all from Theo, bit odd.

Master Splinter
Just shoot Gervinho FFS.

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:23 PM
Gerbs first chance. . .no good. . .

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 03:24 PM
So fucking careless with the passing, it's a nightmare, makes everything so much harder and kills so many opportunities.

Master Splinter
Superb from Coquelin again.

Japan Shaking All Over
Fucking hell Ramsey passed it well

Olivier's xmas twist
FK to us in a dangerous area

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Arteta saw glory.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:25 PM
Not sure what that was from Arteta

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:26 PM
Tyler confusing Theo with Gervinho. :lol:

hobson's choice
Coquelin has been fucking great, doing what a DM is suppose to do, keep it up young man.

Olivier's xmas twist
some spud down not sure what happend

Japan Shaking All Over
02-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Id give us a 5 so far. . . .Scum no higher

Niall_Quinn
Good commitment and energy so far but we lack so much quality in key areas we can't make it count. Theo and Ramsey are really making it hard for us with their lack of care.

McNamara That Ghost...
some spud down not sure what happend

RVP gave him a good seeing to. :bow:

hobson's choice
02-10-2011, 03:28 PM
First time I'm seeing Adebayor in a spuds shirt. He really does have no self-respect. I'm pretty sure he'd play with chains around his ankles if they dropped money in front of him.

This makes no sense.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:29 PM
VDV booked.

Master Splinter
Just noticed Bale was on the pitch.

Olivier's xmas twist
VDV booked could have been a red tbh

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 03:30 PM
VDV booked.

Rightly so, are we getting the underdog treatment from Dean? So far he's been surprisingly quiet.

McNamara That Ghost...
Good save from Sahzhzjgjsy!

Japan Shaking All Over
Commentator says Gibbs was looking for that. . .

Master Splinter
Szczesny :bow:.

gunnerrrrr
Ramsey haven a mare....yet again

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Gervinho pulls it wide, what a chance.

gunnerrrrr
Ffs

Niall_Quinn
Brilliant by RvP. What a fucking miss by Gervinho - you CANNOT pass up chances like that in games like this! FUCK!

Özim
Gervinho misses a sitter the guy has no end product as usual.

Master Splinter
Gervinho :doh:.

Should be 1-0.

RVP :bow:.

GP
HOW?

Best chance of the game.

Japan Shaking All Over
Ooooooooooooo

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:32 PM
What a chance

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 03:33 PM
Shit - how do you miss a chance like that? Another second tier result, more payback for failing to sign top quality and settling for second best. It all adds up over a season.

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
Mertesacker booked.

GP
02-10-2011, 03:34 PM
dive!

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:35 PM
Poor freekick from VDV.

Olivier's xmas twist
defoe the diving cunt

McNamara That Ghost...
Very odd pass from Ramsey.

gunnerrrrr
Fucking Ramsey fuck off

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Theo cuts inside, blazes it over.

Master Splinter
Good effort from Theo.

Olivier's xmas twist
Shit - how do you miss a chance like that? Another second tier result, more payback for failing to sign top quality and settling for second best. It all adds up over a season.

Not really Torres missed an even easier chance against the mancs these things happen. But Gev should hve done much much better

Japan Shaking All Over
What the hell is the matter woth Ramsey. . .hes rubbish

Oooooooo Theo

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 03:37 PM
Fuck off Walcott, you need to be getting that on target at least. How wasteful have we been this half?

gunnerrrrr
Fuck off Walcott, you need to be getting that on target at least. How wasteful have we been this half?Business as usual

Master Splinter
Of course Coquelin would be injured, he's been the best player on the pitch.

hobson's choice
Coquelin is just shutting down Modric at every opportunity

Master Splinter
02-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Was that skill from Mertesacker?

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 03:39 PM
Ramsey u cunt

McNamara That Ghost...
What is Ramsey doing?

Syn
Great effort by Theo - still he had more time...felt he rushed the shot a bit.

(I'm a bit behind!)

Olivier's xmas twist
Coquelin is just shutting down Modric at every opportunity

this is why Frimpong did not start we'd be worse off tbh

hobson's choice
Good he's fine, hope this boy can really keep this up, looking like a beast out there.

Fats
02-10-2011, 03:40 PM
Ramsey having a shocker

Looks lazy and not interested in taking any responsibility.

Very loose passing and giving the ball away far too much

hobson's choice
Fukk is Ramsey doing

McNamara That Ghost...
Ramsey. :wacko:

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:42 PM
1-0 VDV.

gunnerrrrr
When u are class all u need is one chance

McNamara That Ghost...
Handball from VDV to bring it down. WTF?

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Spuds ahead.

Newguy
Ramsey just isn't as good as we want him to be, hes not ready

Niall_Quinn
Typical.

Awful defence - but that's usual. Useless Cunts.

A big thanks to Walcott too. And Gervinho. Special thanks Ramsey - you careless, wasteful fucking cunts. CUNTS!!! Just fuck off so we can get some proper players in here.

hobson's choice
How easy was that for Spurs

hobson's choice
02-10-2011, 03:44 PM
Handball from VDV to bring it down. WTF?

No handball it was clean

WengerISaLizard
it's gonna be one of those days

Fats
Team looks shot

Lots and lots of passengers

Absolutely nobody taking responsibility

Idiots looking around for somebody to tell them what to do

Pass pass pass pass pass pass pass pass nothing

Maestro
02-10-2011, 03:45 PM
HTF is Ramsey still on the pitch?

Watch us collapse now after a good start to this game

McNamara That Ghost...
No handball it was clean

Er no it wasn't.

gunnerrrrr
Team looks shot

So true, imagine Ramsey playin like this when viera was captain

hobson's choice
02-10-2011, 03:46 PM
Er no it wasn't.

It wasn't a handball

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Team looks shot

Yep we need someone in midfield to grab this game by the scruff on the neck no one is doing that.

Well at least being 1-0 down we know we need to graft hard in the 2nd half if we want anything from this game tbh.

GP
02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
It wasn't a handball

lol wut?

Clearest handball you'll see.

van der vaart hould be off as well.

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:48 PM
Mertersacker has been awful today.

Niall_Quinn
Commentator on Sky wondering if there is a little bit of Henry in Walcott now he has a shaven head, wears 14 and is playing in the middle.

Answer: Henry's shit was more talented and certainly more intelligent.

gunnerrrrr
Arteta and Ramsey are shit

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Commentator on Sky wondering if there is a little bit of Henry in Walcott now he has a shaven head, wears 14 and is playing in the middle.

Answer: Henry's shit was more talented and certainly more intelligent.
:lol:

hobson's choice
Don't really know what changes we need to make for most of the half we've had the ball, just wasting opportunity

Niall_Quinn
lol wut?

Clearest handball you'll see.

van der vaart hould be off as well.

True and true.

But we should be winning the game anyway. We're always going to get decisions against us, just like we'll get a few in our favour. If that's what we're relying on to win, instead of defending properly, passing properly and taking our chances when they arrive, then we're fucked anyway.

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Ramsey looks scared in the challenge

McNamara That Ghost...
02-10-2011, 03:50 PM
1-0 half time.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Mertersacker has been awful today.

fuck off as he he's been good today

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:52 PM
fuck off as he he's been good today
He's misplaced passes, been caught out of position etc, as usual you don't have a clue...now scoot off home sonny :lol:

Marc Overmars
02-10-2011, 03:53 PM
By the letter of the law VDV should be off. 2nd yellow for celebrating in the crowd. FFS.

Don't think we've played badly but we didn't do enough when we had control.

Gervinho. :doh:

What a miss.

Need to score the next goal otherwise it's over.

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:54 PM
He's misplaced passes, been caught out of position etc, as usual you don't have a clue...now scoot off home sonny :lol:

as usual your just being a biased prick as ususal, who must be cumming now we are loosing to the spuds, so he can gloat over wneger in the match threads and prove how right he is.

why don't you scoot of home and go support Spurs sonny

Syn
02-10-2011, 03:55 PM
Ramsey's confident is shot - it's not that he's not working hard but you can see the nerves getting to him. I'd take him off and put Benayoun on.

Given the level we are at right now, I thought we did ok. These are our limits now. We can't play much better than we are.

RVP - despite having less pace than Gervinho and Walcott - showed how to a get past a defender and created a good chance for Gervinho. Walcott had a good effort after cutting in.

RVP doing something good is our only chance of getting something out of the game.

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:55 PM
as usual your just being a biased prick as ususal, who must be cumming now we are loosing to the spuds, so he can gloat over wneger in the match threads and prove how right he is.
why don't you scoot of home and go support Spurs sonny
:lol: you really are like a little kid.

gunnerrrrr
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Ramsey's confident is shot - it's not that he's not working hard but you can see the nerves getting to him. I'd take him off and put Benayoun on.

Given the level we are at right now, I thought we did ok. These are our limits now. We can't play much better than we are.

RVP - despite having less pace than Gervinho and Walcott - showed how to a get past a defender and created a good chance for Gervinho. Walcott had a good effort after cutting in.

RVP doing something good is our only chance of getting something out of the game. excellent post

bilko22
02-10-2011, 03:56 PM

i think you believe hes played poorly because hes had the ball so much at the back having to distribute it up-field so often
defensively hes been alright

ramsey however is having a shocker

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
:lol: you really are like a little kid.

im as much a kid as you are son

Niall_Quinn
02-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Any team that didn't have severe metal problems would be beating the spuds today. They have been average at best. We, of course, have huffed and puffed but in the end we just don't have any top level quality any more, bar RvP who can't get in the game because we have a couple of peanut brains up front with him who don't know how to pass, beat a man, cross - they're fucking useless the pair of them. We know they have talent but they haven't got the balls or the discipline to use it. Wenger's fault to, it's his job to drag the performances out of them.

Arteta is struggling too, always on the back foot trying to chase after Ramsey's endless stream of fuck-ups.

The defence - awful. A laughing stock.

Özim
02-10-2011, 03:58 PM
i think you believe hes played poorly because hes had the ball so much at the back having to distribute it up-field so often

Not sure, Spurs haven't been that great but at times he's been in totally the wrong place (it was highlighted towards the end of the first half).

Olivier's xmas twist
02-10-2011, 03:58 PM

he belives it because he hates the player and will never ever praise the player because it will prove the great zim wrong and he can't be wrong tbh