PDA

View Full Version : Ouch! that bloody hurt.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 09:12 AM
OK, I'm quite bored stuck hete at the hozzie and seeing as this is the right place, lets hear about your painful experiences!

You need to give yourself a rating of pain aswell. . .

1 = the lowest and rates like 'stop youre tickling me'

10 = the highest and I imagine was like being stuffed inside the gut of a pig and being used as the ball in the a game of Mongolian horseback football

I'll start. . . . .

Was working as a chef preparing a dish if chilli peppers when I suddenly had to go for a leak. . . .ignored the sensible thing, to wash my hands BEFORE the act. . . .burning sensation of monster proportions ensued, well painful but I give that experience a. . . .

Chrissie
27-09-2011, 09:20 AM
Good luck to the wifey and nipper!

Yours sounds very painful lol!

Giving birth = 10

Breaking my shoulder = 9

IBK
27-09-2011, 09:23 AM
OK, I'm quite bored stuck hete at the hozzie and seeing as this is the right place, lets hear about your painful experiences!

You need to give yourself a rating of pain aswell. . .

1 = the lowest and rates like 'stop youre tickling me'

10 = the highest and I imagine was like being stuffed inside the gut of a pig and being used as the ball in the a game of Mongolian horseback football

I'll start. . . . .

Was working as a chef preparing a dish if chilli peppers when I suddenly had to go for a leak. . . .ignored the sensible thing, to wash my hands BEFORE the act. . . .burning sensation of monster proportions ensued, well painful but I give that experience a. . . .

I'd been drinking, got home and managed to break a lightbulb. So I stood none too steadily on a chair and managed not to extract the lightbulb from the socket, but to tear one deep 1 inch gashes in my thumb and forefinger. A trip to A&E ensued, whereupon I had the delightful experience of having 3 stiches in said thumb and forefinger. The slight issue was that I couldn't have any local anaesthetic because of the alcohol in my bloodstream. The finger tips have the highest concentration of sensory receptors in the human body. It felt like I imagine it feels to have your fingertips cut off slowly with a sharp pair of scissors - and I had no idea that the heart can pump thatmuch blood to your extremities.

Pain rating - I'd say 9. Made worse by the fact that I'm convinced that the doctor was just being a cunt and there was something he could have done for the pain.

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 09:24 AM
Yeah Chrissie heard about the shoulder. . .hope youre getting better! ?

watching my wife give birth was painful enough (8) didnt have time for any prep yoga. . . .cant imagine what being on the front line must have felt like. . . . .big props to the sister crew for handling that side if things

Flavs
27-09-2011, 09:26 AM
Dislocating ankle while breaking foot and lower leg = 10

Breaking collar bone and not realising for some 3 hours = 4

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 09:27 AM
I'd been drinking, got home and managed to break a lightbulb. So I stood none too steadily on a chair and managed not to extract the lightbulb from the socket, but to tear one deep 1 inch gashes in my thumb and forefinger. A trip to A&E ensued, whereupon I had the delightful experience of having 3 stiches in said thumb and forefinger. The slight issue was that I couldn't have any local anaesthetic because of the alcohol in my bloodstream. The finger tips have the highest concentration of sensory receptors in the human body. It felt like I imagine it feels to have your fingertips cut off slowly with a sharp pair of scissors - and I had no idea that the heart can pump thatmuch blood to your extremities.

Pain rating - I'd say 9. Made worse by the fact that I'm convinced that the doctor was just being a cunt and there was something he could have done for the pain.

God beginning to wish I hadnt started this thread. . . .keep them rolling

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Having my nose broken by a guy that I had asked for a light from. . . .TBH honest I cant remember how painful it was but I'm giving myself a 6 because for the life of me I still cant figure out why someone would do such a thing

IBK
27-09-2011, 09:42 AM
Having my nose broken by a guy that I had asked for a light from. . . .TBH honest I cant remember how painful it was but I'm giving myself a 6 because for the life of me I still cant figure out why someone would do such a thing

:lol: He thought you said fight!

Japan Shaking All Over
27-09-2011, 09:46 AM
:lol:

fuck it has taken 15 years for someone to work that out for me. . .cheers!

Flavs
27-09-2011, 09:46 AM

You're lucky he didn't get the fork out

Cripps_orig
27-09-2011, 10:05 AM
Falling off a swing - Just a standard falling off a swing, kids prob do that every day although I ended up going for 2 surgeries cos of it. Pain wise though, don't really remember there being much pain when I fell. Don't think I even cried. Just laid there til my brothers saw me so I'd give it a 4Elbow through a glass door - Was carrying something heavy in to the shed which has a glass door. Have to go up a step to get in to the shed, lost balance, elbow through door, blood everywhere but most importantly I didn't drop what I was carrying. Just carried on inside the shed and put it somewhere and sorted elbow out later. Didn't even go to the hospital. Sorted it at home as a real man does. Pain rating - 3Surgery on teeth - Should have been a quick half hour job which ended taking up hours due to complications with the pipe which confused me as the pipe isn't near my teeth but I'm not a medical expert I guess. Couldn't eat, could hardly talk. 7 teeth removed including one that wasn't visible underneath my lip closer to my nose than anything else. Pain rating - 7Piles - Hurts like a bitch. Pretty much guaranteed I'd never turn gay and get taken up the Arsenal. Couldn't sit, couldn't stand, could do f all. Pain was unbearable at times. All sorted now. Pain rating - 10

dazthegooner
27-09-2011, 10:23 AM
Not realising I had broken my wrist at school playing football until the football was kicked towards me and hit me on the wrist just after pain rating -Before 5 after being hit 8

Marc Overmars
27-09-2011, 10:57 AM
When I was snowboarding, I thought I'd be clever and attempt a little jump. Completely stacked and crashed my head against the icy slope and slid down about 50 metres to the bottom. All I can say is thank fuck I was wearing a helmet. It was just after the news that Liam Neesons wife died in a skiing accident from a head trauma, so we thought we better not leave anything to chance. It was the first time I'd ever worn one as well on a Ski trip.

On impact it was an 8, I just couldn't bring myself to get up, I had no strength. I was disorientated for a couple of days after.

GP
27-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Quad biking. Gunned the throttle up a steep slope (which turned out to be just as steep down the other side) went flying over the top and the bike landed on me.

2 cracked ribs, could barely walk for 5 days.

Flavs
27-09-2011, 11:07 AM
And there I am in Sri Lanka, formerly Ceylon, at three o' clock in the morning, looking for one thousand brown M&M's to fill a brandy glass, or Ozzy wouldn't go on stage that night. So, Jeff Beck pops his head 'round the door and mentions there's a little sweetshop on the edge of town. So, we go, and - it's closed. So there's me, and Keith Moon, and David Crosby breaking into this little sweetshop right? Well, instead of a guard dog, they've got this bloody great big Bengal tiger. Well I managed to take out the tiger with a can of mace, but the shopowner and his son, that's a different story altogether... I had to beat them to death with their own shoes...

McNamara That Ghost...
27-09-2011, 11:09 AM
Arsenal 2-3 Tottenham Hotspur.

Pain rating: 10.

LDG
27-09-2011, 11:16 AM
Toothache 8

'Bout it really.

-Xs-
30-09-2011, 10:22 PM
Broke a nail. 10. :coffee:

fakeyank
03-10-2011, 06:43 AM
Hemorrhoids last year- Holy fuckin shit- that was an 11. Couldnt believe that every thing you do in a day has connections to your ass hole.. what a fuckin painful 2-3 days. Dunno how people take it up the arse... the thought of it makes me cringe!

Kaiser
03-10-2011, 08:54 AM
Turned my ankle yesterday playing football. 6 Can't really walk properly atm. Might have to get it checked in case its not just a standard sprain.

fakeyank
03-10-2011, 08:26 PM
Turned my ankle yesterday playing football. 6 Can't really walk properly atm. Might have to get it checked in case its not just a standard sprain.

:pal: