PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket

Cripps_orig
24-05-2011, 12:46 AM
Has anyone renewed yet?

Im still in 2 minds.

Do i risk paying even more just to watch the same old shit next season?

However if i dont, i lose my place and if and its a massive if, Wenger sees sense and we actually become quite good then il be gutted.

Over £1300 is a joke.

Grebbo
24-05-2011, 03:04 AM
I haven't renewed and don't think I will.

Like you, the one nagging thing in my mind is Wenger might actually try and fix our faults. But I was stupid enough to think the same thing last year.

The atmosphere is shit too which is another reason why I don't think I'll renew.

Xhaka Can’t
24-05-2011, 07:06 AM
The Emirates was not a happy place at all from about February onwards. Last season I reached the top of the STWL but decided not to go for it. Really glad I didn't.

Injury Time
24-05-2011, 07:31 AM
Has anyone renewed yet?

Im still in 2 minds.

However if i dont, i lose my place and if and its a massive if, Wenger sees sense and we actually become quite good then il be gutted.

Over £1300 is a joke.
I can't be arsed to spend £33 on the Red Membership, the thought of £1,300 to watch a team that should be renamed "Arsenal Meh" (given the effort of most of the players makes me feel sick tbh), I'm only ~2,000 off a season ticket & really hope they don't come knocking. Having spent less than that to take Dad and me to Fulham for season under Woy :bow: to see each and every player give 100%, I really don't see the added value of Wengerball and Arsenal "character" despite supporting them for over 30 years don't think I've had a point where I was less interested.

Letters
24-05-2011, 07:40 AM
I've renewed
:ilt:

I don't really want to go tbh but it's pretty much the heartbeat of dad and my relationship so for that reason alone it's worth going.
I guess I mostly enjoy games, the end of last season was horrific though.

Flavs
24-05-2011, 07:44 AM
Shows the loss of relationship between the fans and the club that i have been offered 3 rentals already and the YASC has let 10 of its season tickets go as well.

Kick em in the purse, it might wake them up a bit

Cripps_orig
24-05-2011, 09:51 PM
I share mine with my brother and this season was the first season we got it.

Went to 8 games. Had a record of won 4, draw 2, lost 2

From the games i went, the one that i felt turned the crowd from frustrated to furious was the Liverpool game. It was a shocker of epic proportions and one which made me and brother doubt renewing the ST

LDG
25-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I share mine with my brother and this season was the first season we got it.

Went to 8 games. Had a record of won 4, draw 2, lost 2

From the games i went, the one that i felt turned the crowd from frustrated to furious was the Liverpool game. It was a shocker of epic proportions and one which made me and brother doubt renewing the ST

Season of ups and downs for me. Beating Chelsea and Barca was magic, but getting stuffed by the spuds was awful. I've never walked out of a ground in such stunned silence.

But of all the games that hurt the most, it was Newcastle away...(not that I went)...but that was a sucker punch.

I remember speaking to Gary on the phone after the game, and we were both about ready to jump off a bridge.

My Bruv isn't renewing his either.

IBK
25-05-2011, 09:29 AM
I have 3 silver memberships - and used to go along to almost every game with mates. Went less this season, and when I did generally it wasn't a happy atmosphere. Something definitely feels broken...

Cripps_orig
25-05-2011, 09:29 AM
Its been a season of embarrassment and humiliation. None worse than the Newcastle game. We didnt lose the game but losing a 4 goal lead with 20 odd minutes to go is impressive.

Also we must be the only team in the history of world football who can take the lead in the 98th minute of a game and have the ball in the keepers hand and still not win as we did v Liverpool.

I was at the Tottenham home game. That was bad. Was also there v WBA. Worst performance ive ever seen us give and Almunia can count his lucky stars that he made it out alive judging by the comments by the people around me.

My brother unlike me still has faith in Wenger although it is decreasing so chances are he'll want to renew and if so then il chip in as well.

Also how likely is it for red members to get to games? Thinking of getting back on the red members so i can go to games that arent in my ST quota

LDG
25-05-2011, 09:35 AM
I have 3 silver memberships - and used to go along to almost every game with mates. Went less this season, and when I did generally it wasn't a happy atmosphere. Something definitely feels broken...

I think people can generally put up the new ground and all it's platic non-identity, if the team is doing well. But as we're in the shite, and everyone is frustrated, the ground now seems less like home than it ever did befoire.

LDG
25-05-2011, 09:38 AM
Its been a season of embarrassment and humiliation. None worse than the Newcastle game. We didnt lose the game but losing a 4 goal lead with 20 odd minutes to go is impressive.

Also we must be the only team in the history of world football who can take the lead in the 98th minute of a game and have the ball in the keepers hand and still not win as we did v Liverpool.

I was at the Tottenham home game. That was bad. Was also there v WBA. Worst performance ive ever seen us give and Almunia can count his lucky stars that he made it out alive judging by the comments by the people around me.

My brother unlike me still has faith in Wenger although it is decreasing so chances are he'll want to renew and if so then il chip in as well.

Also how likely is it for red members to get to games? Thinking of getting back on the red members so i can go to games that arent in my ST quota

I went to every game bar two the seaon before last, and the majority of those were on red membership. The bigger matches I had to do some digging around, and getting tickets off mates, but Red Mem-wise, should imagine it'll be even easier next term.

IBK
25-05-2011, 10:32 AM
[QUOTE=LDG;2157]I think people`can generally put up the new grnund and all it'r platic non-identity, i

The Wengerbabies
25-05-2011, 10:48 AM
Aye - BTW renewing my memberships on Lite cost £120. That's £40 per membership - just for the privilege of being a member!

Yeah but you get Arsenal Player now :popcorn:

isv
25-05-2011, 11:09 AM
is there a way to see where u are on the STWL, i have been on this for years, but when I log into the members website I cannot see a link for it..

IBK
25-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Aye - BTW renewing my memberships on Lite cost £120. That's £40 per membership - just for the privilege of being a member!

Yeah but you get Arsenal Player now

Wat Dat?

Xhaka Can’t
25-05-2011, 11:20 AM

There hasn't been one occasion where I wanted to use my Red Membership to get a ticket where I have been unsuccessful. In fact i generally wait until the match has sold out and then go on Ticket Exchange where I can really pick myself some fantastic seats. In fact I have often been more excited about the seat I got than over the crap I got to watch from it.

Most games it is incredibly easy getting a great seat. Obviously matches against the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea are more of a challenge. All that just means you have to keep checking ticket exchange more frequently, which I do and have never been unsuccessful in doing that. In fact two seasons back, I got LDG and FY tickets for the Chelsea match using Red Memberships during a period when demand for tickets is higher than it is now.

The Wengerbabies
25-05-2011, 11:25 AM
Wat Dat?

The revamped ATVO now available to all members at no extra cost. Always thinking of us.

LDG
25-05-2011, 11:30 AM
The revamped ATVO now available to all members at no extra cost. Always thinking of us.

Stewart Robson :bow:

Perry Groves :bow:

IBK
25-05-2011, 01:04 PM

Still saying you have to subscribe, on the Website. :unsure:

AKBapologist
25-05-2011, 01:35 PM
The price of memberships have gone up about 30%, must really suck for those who have friends and family that they always pay for. Massive shock to me and probably means I'll be leaving that decision to renew my silver membership till June 7th!

Olivier's xmas twist
25-05-2011, 03:53 PM
Told them i want to cancel my red member, the bank said they could not do anything bit confusing.

but bloke at afc did, but when i log on the members website says my membership is valid to may 2012.

just had ago at some bint over it.

The Wengerbabies
25-05-2011, 04:50 PM
I think it changes in June/July I'm not sure when really because frankly I don't care.

IBK
25-05-2011, 04:50 PM
:lol:

north bank nutter
25-05-2011, 05:02 PM
Mate has now emigrated to the US, it was that bad! So no more cheapy tickets.

Will get silver membership and share other mates seaso tickets, will be a shock paying full wack for tickets but so be it.

Been made redundant at work, and got a good payoff, so apart from being a lazy fuker this summer im considering purchasing a second bond so I can have two season tickets from 2012/13.

Performances have been shite over the last few seasons but through thick and thin and all that. Things will turn soon.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-05-2011, 05:05 PM

They wanna take as much money as they can.

when are they supposedly taking money out of accounts thanks in advance.

Xhaka Can’t
25-05-2011, 05:53 PM
They wanna take as much money as they can.

when are they supposedly taking money out of accounts thanks in advance.

Good luck for them with that. I cancelled my direct debit about two months ago. They've still sent out the literature about how wonderful it is being a member and how they will be taking the DD - but they won't.

budesonide
25-05-2011, 06:14 PM
Things will turn soon.

after all "we are only 2% away from greatness" and this is only wenger's "greatest team ever" :trophy: So sorry to dampen the mood there.

Cripps_orig
25-05-2011, 06:17 PM
There hasn't been one occasion where I wanted to use my Red Membership to get a ticket where I have been unsuccessful. In fact i generally wait until the match has sold out and then go on Ticket Exchange where I can really pick myself some fantastic seats. In fact I have often been more excited about the seat I got than over the crap I got to watch from it.

Most games it is incredibly easy getting a great seat. Obviously matches against the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea are more of a challenge. All that just means you have to keep checking ticket exchange more frequently, which I do and have never been unsuccessful in doing that. In fact two seasons back, I got LDG and FY tickets for the Chelsea match using Red Memberships during a period when demand for tickets is higher than it is now.
I dont really mind about the seats. Id take any seat.

Says a lot about the club though that tickets are so easily available.

Marc Overmars
25-05-2011, 07:10 PM
I ditched my Red membership for last season but still managed to get to several league and CL games on general sale. Granted they weren't the big games of course but I managed to get tickets quite easily and better still they were the cheaper bracket ones in the lower tier, which IMO are the best seats.

I've got a bit of money saved up now having been in full time work for a year so I think I'll be getting a Red membership for next season, but I don't anticipate having much trouble obtaining tickets to any game, especially as they've significantly increased the availability for Reds as well.

Syn
25-05-2011, 07:17 PM
I don't really want to go tbh but it's pretty much the heartbeat of dad and my relationship so for that reason alone it's worth going.

Can I come?

Injury Time
25-05-2011, 07:39 PM
is there a way to see where u are on the STWL, i have been on this for years, but when I log into the members website I cannot see a link for it..
isv; they had it under "manage memberships" last season but it's disappeared in the new (and w@nk) format
on website says

Season Ticket Waiting List

We currently have over 40,000 supporters on the Season Ticket Waiting List. If a Gold level member decides not to renew his/her season ticket/s then this will be made available to those on the season ticket waiting list.

By joining this list you will receive:

Certificate - This certificate will contain your unique season ticket waiting list reference number
Regular Updates
Price: £15 (redeemable against your first season ticket purchase)*

* Please note the season ticket waiting list is separate to The Arsenal Official Membership Scheme and as such no membership benefits are offered to those on the season ticket waiting list.

Click here to join
Can't say I've ever had a "regular update" :rolleyes:

Just noticed £36 for full non DD membership, they can definitely fuck off.

Olivier's xmas twist
25-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Good luck for them with that. I cancelled my direct debit about two months ago. They've still sent out the literature about how wonderful it is being a member and how they will be taking the DD - but they won't.

good to hear that thought i was being stiched up lol, cancelled mine too and got that shit and thought they were doing the dirty on me so went to the bank to see if they could cancel it and they were like nothing they could do lol. thought i was fucked.

how come on the renewal website it says that the memebership is valid till next season if i canceled. it thanks is advance

Alan B'stard
26-05-2011, 09:43 AM
renewing...not renewing.

Tough call - eacch to their own. However if anyone is in block 4-5 near the front and ever wants to rent me their ticket on a match by match basis, do get in touch.

ta

Cripps_orig
31-05-2011, 09:04 PM
Brother just renewed it.

A big risk.

We did our bit. Time for Wenger to do his

The Wengerbabies
31-05-2011, 09:33 PM
We did our bit. Time for Wenger to do his
Screw you over :good:

Cripps_orig
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
Red membership available from today.

£33 :lol:

Cripps_orig
09-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Just checked, i have 2 options

Full which is for £36 and Full Direct Debit which is £33

Whats the difference?

There is also a 3rd option. Full with magazine for £63

Didnt realise the magazine cost £27 tbh

Marc Overmars
09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
I'm guessing you just sign up to a direct debit so they can take money next year unless you cancel it.

I'll get my membership sorted when I get paid later this month.

Injury Time
09-06-2011, 02:55 PM
Just checked, i have 2 options

Full which is for £36 and Full Direct Debit which is £33

Whats the difference?

There is also a 3rd option. Full with magazine for £63

£36 on a credit/debit card or £33 if you er do it by direct debit (so they rob you automatically from your bank account each year)

Cripps_orig
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Ok then

Full it is

budesonide
09-06-2011, 02:58 PM

No it doesn't cost that much.

There is just an added 'moral superiority' and 'building for the future' premiums on top.

Injury Time
09-06-2011, 03:20 PM
Ok then

Full it is

Don't forget £1.65 booking fee for each ticket you buy (online fee) because £36 membership just isn't enough :rolleyes:

Cripps_orig
09-06-2011, 03:21 PM
We have to pay for the poor players wages somehow

alexander
09-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Im a silver member, and its rocketed in price from 27 quid to 39, dont know the % increase, but thats mental. I joined this time, like letters, Its time spent with my dad. But, this could well be the last year. In fact, I kind of regret it already, having to spend 40 quid just fot the CHANCE of getting tickets.

Injury Time
09-06-2011, 04:46 PM
Im a silver member, and its rocketed in price from 27 quid to 39, dont know the % increase, but thats mental. I joined this time, like letters, Its time spent with my dad. But, this could well be the last year. In fact, I kind of regret it already, having to spend 40 quid just fot the CHANCE of getting tickets.
44.45% increase that really is taking the piss! I really get the feeling they want to move season/silver members on so they can mug new Reds who might go once a year but buy into all the food/programme/merchandise ££££kerching!

Injury Time
03-07-2011, 07:17 AM
Well in a strange twist of fate my season ticket waiting list number came up, as expected the e-mail & begging letter said they have upper tier for £1350 and back 10 rows for for £1150. Strange as know mate (Gooner in Suffolk) was 1 ahead of me on the list and hadn't called re offer, he hadn't been contacted at all :doh:. Anyway having chased them they found out they had missed him off, so expecting the seats in the clouds he asked what was available...so now we've got seats lower tier for under £1k :faint:

Yes I admit being a bit down on the club but we get to sit where I would have picked given any choice and fuck it been following them through thin and thick times so bring it on :scarf:

IT
season ticket holder ##
Aspiring to be NBN :bow:

Cripps_orig
23-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Arsenal Football Club has announced a price freeze on General Admission season-ticket renewals for next season.

The move means 35,000 existing Gold Level season-ticket holders will see no price increase in watching games at Emirates Stadium for the forthcoming campaign.

Arsenal season tickets include 26 matches consisting of 19 Barclays Premier League home matches plus seven cup games from European competitions and the FA Cup.

Announcing the decision, Arsenal Chief Executive Ivan Gazidis said: "We understand the pressure fans are under in the current economic climate and hope this will go some way to helping them.

"Our season-ticket holders are the heart of our Club and we are recognising their loyalty by holding their ticket prices for next season.

"This is the fourth year out of six that we have held season-ticket prices flat against continuing pressure to keep pace with rising operational and player costs.”

The process for supporters to renew Gold Level season tickets will start in April.

Meanwhile, Club Level season tickets, which are available to 7,000 supporters and are different to GA season tickets as they cover all first-team home fixtures, will go up by an average of two per cent.

Supporters wishing to renew Club Level season tickets have until April 10, 2012 to guarantee their seats for next season.

Details about General Admission match ticket prices will be released once a full review, in consultation with supporters’ groups, is complete.

In order to make it easier for season-ticket holders unable to come to matches to sell their tickets online, a significantly-enhanced version of the Ticket Exchange system will be available for the start of 2012/13 season.

This is another initiative designed to help fans manage their annual spending on watching Arsenal matches at Emirates Stadium.

Ivan Gazidis added: "We are working to make it easier for supporters to spread the cost of coming to matches. The approach to season tickets, the development of Ticket Exchange and our work on general pricing are all focused on this area."

All Club Level season-ticket holders will shortly receive communication regarding the renewal process.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-announce-season-ticket-prices

Ivan Gazidis spoke to Arsenal.com following the announcement that the Club is freezing the price of General Admission season tickets for the 2012/13 campaign.

Click on the PLAY button above to watch a free video of the interview. Alternatively, scroll down to read a transcript.

Ivan, you have announced that general season-ticket prices are being held at the same price for next season. What is the thinking here?

We recognise the tough economic environment that our fans are in. Our season-ticket holders are our most loyal fans. We have never priced season tickets according to supply and demand, we have always tried to look at what is fair and balanced. We have this need to drive revenue in order to compete at the highest level but at the same time our relationship with our fans is a long-term one which needs to be managed appropriately and fairly. That is why, in four of the last six years, we have held our season-ticket pricing flat and will be doing that again this year. We think that is appropriate in the economic environment that we are in.

So this is good news for the bulk of our season-ticket holders. However, you are increasing prices for Club Level season tickets.

Yes, we are increasing prices in our Club Level by two per cent, which is a relatively modest, and we think, appropriate increase well below the inflationary rate. Again it does not match with the rising costs that the Club are experiencing, both in terms of off-the-field costs, general operating costs, but also in terms of the continuing, escalating spiral that we see in player costs. We hope that will moderate as we go forward. Part of our broader strategy is to develop our other revenue streams so that we as a Club become less dependent on ticket revenue streams as a major source of income. But again we think this is a balanced, appropriate and relatively modest approach towards our Club Level members.

So you are aware that some season-ticket holders are feeling the pinch right now.

Absolutely. It is a significant sacrifice for season-ticket holders financially, to be able to come to Emirates Stadium, and we recognise that. There are other measures that we are taking beyond holding ticket prices flat for season-ticket holders. We are also looking, for example, to develop our Ticket Exchange programme so that season-ticket holders who choose not to come to a game have a more readily available and an easily accessible secondary market where they can sell their seats to recoup some of the cost of their season ticket. We will be unveiling more details of that in due course.

What about general admission prices for next season?

We have not made a final decision on general admission yet. We have been involved in quite a wide-ranging project relating to general admission ticket prices. The objective there has been to make those tickets more affordable for fans. We have been consulting with our fan groups as we develop those proposals and they will be announced towards the end of the season.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/free-video-gazidis-on-season-ticket-prices

****s should decrease the price

Marc Overmars
23-02-2012, 01:31 PM
I bet the general admission prices go up.

Champagne Charlie
24-02-2012, 08:51 AM
Really f*cks me off how they always make out as if they are doing fans a favour by freezing the ticket prices! Prices are already too high you morons!

Next season we could potential be watching a much weaker team, no Van Persie, and shitty Europa League football. All for the same high prices. And the want us to be grateful!?! W*nkers!

And although I’m somewhat ignorant to the workings of the ticket exchange thing – how the hell are you supposed to get rid of your ticket on the ticket exchange when 99% of games are going to general sale anyway!?

Coney
24-02-2012, 08:52 AM
It will be interesting to see the price of the pies and the pisswater they pass off as beer.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-02-2012, 09:21 AM
It will be interesting to see the price of the pies and the pisswater they pass off as beer.

:lol:

Xhaka Can’t
24-02-2012, 10:12 AM
It is more like 20% of season ticket games going to General Sale, but your point still stands.

You can bet your ass that every single Europa League game will go on General Sale and even then, they won't sell out at standard pricing.

Champagne Charlie
24-02-2012, 10:27 AM
It is more like 20% of season ticket games going to General Sale, but your point still stands.

You can bet your ass that every single Europa League game will go on General Sale and even then, they won't sell out at standard pricing.

Yeah, admittedly 99% was probably a little high!!

But if this decline continues then we'll see the percentage rise significantly next season. And as you say, the Europa League games are guaranteed to go to general sale, particularly in the early stages.

Olivier's xmas twist
24-02-2012, 11:03 AM
Really f*cks me off how they always make out as if they are doing fans a favour by freezing the ticket prices! Prices are already too high you morons!

Next season we could potential be watching a much weaker team, no Van Persie, and shitty Europa League football. All for the same high prices. And the want us to be grateful!?! W*nkers!

And although I’m somewhat ignorant to the workings of the ticket exchange thing – how the hell are you supposed to get rid of your ticket on the ticket exchange when 99% of games are going to general sale anyway!?

Were customers to them not fans, as long as the money is coming in the are not bothered about our feelings.

Cripps_orig
24-02-2012, 05:37 PM
Im liking the optimism on here for people thinking we will actually make the EL

Cripps_orig
30-05-2012, 10:29 PM
My brother just renewed the season ticket for next season and is now asking me to pay for a quarter/half of it

He didnt consult me.

Do i stay loyal to Arsenal and pay it or has Wenger killed the enjoyment i once had? Cos the majority of games i went to last season were awful.

In fact all bar the 3-2 win v Villa were terrible

Niall_Quinn
30-05-2012, 10:32 PM
My brother just renewed the season ticket for next season and is now asking me to pay for a quarter/half of it

He didnt consult me.

Do i stay loyal to Arsenal and pay it or has Wenger killed the enjoyment i once had? Cos the majority of games i went to last season were awful.

In fact all bar the 3-2 win v Villa were terrible

Why don't you just beat up your brother like any normal family?

Cripps_orig
30-05-2012, 10:39 PM
Too old for that tbh

I'll probably end up paying for 7/8 games worth so now i have to negotiate which games i get to go to.

Any suggestions? Hes paying for most of it so he gets first choice of the big games.

Master Splinter
31-05-2012, 04:34 AM
Too old for that tbh

You're 15 now?

hb

Cripps_orig
19-05-2013, 08:38 PM
So whos renewing?

Things to look forward to next season include Wengers last season and um....yeah thats it

Marc Overmars
19-05-2013, 08:49 PM
Bloke at work has managed to get his hands on a season ticket for next year and he's offered to share it between 3. I'll probably get in on it as it would be a cost effective way to see more matches than I would normally bother with.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2013, 08:54 PM
Me and my brother have decided to keep it and brought in 2 cousins as well

Marc Overmars
19-05-2013, 08:55 PM
Me and my brother have decided to keep it and brought in 2 cousins as well

Is it just family or do you also stretch to minions?

Cripps_orig
19-05-2013, 08:58 PM
If in the very few occasions none of us 4 can make a game, alternatives will be looked at

Letters
19-05-2013, 09:25 PM
no.

Cripps_orig
19-05-2013, 09:28 PM
NBN will be disgusted

Letters
19-05-2013, 09:32 PM
He's a better fan than me, tbh.
I will miss it but not as interested as I once was and it's stupidly expensive. Will still go here and there.
Had a season ticket since 90/91.

Me :rose:

Niall_Quinn
20-05-2013, 12:20 AM
I'll shit can sky so I deprive them of that money, no way would I buy a season ticket or pay to go through the turnstiles, not until, the leeches have been burned off. Will steal the games off the Internet instead. Match threads here are more entertaining than the football anyway.

Xhaka Can’t
20-05-2013, 05:22 AM
He's a better fan than me, tbh.
I will miss it but not as interested as I once was and it's stupidly expensive. Will still go here and there.
Had a season ticket since 90/91.

Me :rose:

And the first time you have a wife for a full season is 13/14.

Coincidence?

Injury Time
20-05-2013, 05:58 AM
And the first time you have a wife for a full season is 13/14.

Coincidence?
Give it a year or two he'll need some space ;)

Oh and yes I am renewing, must admit if I was upper tier it would be harder to swallow.

Letters
20-05-2013, 06:46 AM
it would be harder to swallow.
You sound like MrsL

:(

Nayan
20-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Has anyone renewed yet?

Im still in 2 minds.

Over £1300 is a joke.

dont renew. leave it to someone who wants to go more than you do

Munchies
20-05-2013, 09:00 PM
You sound like MrsL

:(

:haha:

Ollie the Optimist
20-05-2013, 09:43 PM

fair point tbf

Cripps_orig
20-05-2013, 10:42 PM

No

Nayan
23-05-2013, 01:41 PM
No

stop moaning and pay up then

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2013, 07:29 PM
:lol: home fans

awful wannabe away fans.

Injury Time
23-05-2013, 07:35 PM

awful wannabe away fans.

Of course of course :rolleyes:

milla
23-05-2013, 07:36 PM

awful wannabe away fans.

How to get away tickets? :coffee:

Injury Time
23-05-2013, 07:43 PM

http://www.arsenal.com/tickets

milla
23-05-2013, 07:57 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/tickets
:p

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2013, 08:06 PM

spend the first couple of seasons going to shitty away grounds that always get left to low credit members

build up credits over a couple of seasons

get to 15-20

hey presto. you'll be going to any away game you want.

but if you have a season ticket you dont need to sign up for the away scheme, you can just start going to the shitty away games and build up your points right away. 2 friends have got season tickets (which im not part of) plus we have 2 away memberships. 3 of those usually have enough credit to hit the big games, we always make sure to go to the minimum amount of games every season to hit the magical 15-20 points in order to go to the big games.

Ollie the Optimist
23-05-2013, 08:07 PM
how much is an away membership?

milla
23-05-2013, 08:11 PM

spend the first couple of seasons going to shitty away grounds that always get left to low credit members

build up credits over a couple of seasons

get to 15-20

hey presto. you'll be going to any away game you want.

but if you have a season ticket you dont need to sign up for the away scheme, you can just start going to the shitty away games and build up your points right away. 2 friends have got season tickets (which im not part of) plus we have 2 away memberships. 3 of those usually have enough credit to hit the big games, we always make sure to go to the minimum amount of games every season to hit the magical 15-20 points in order to go to the big games.

How do you get to the away games? Do you normally get together with others or alone? I am thinking of going to see the away games next season but I hate to do all this trips by myself. :coffee:

Nayan
23-05-2013, 08:52 PM
How do you get to the away games? Do you normally get together with others or alone? I am thinking of going to see the away games next season but I hate to do all this trips by myself. :coffee:
you have to look out for interweb hearsay about certain car parks and so on where folks congregate at night

Injury Time
23-05-2013, 08:56 PM
how much is an away membership?

I thought they closed it a season or so ago :unsure:

Injury Time
23-05-2013, 09:00 PM
you have to look out for interweb hearsay about certain car parks and so on where folks congregate at night

Pretty sure that is the getting your end away club. I usually went with friends or via arsenal supporters club oop north (c/o Flavs :rose:)

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2013, 09:45 PM

usually megabus. shithole ride but everything else costs a bloody fortune nowadays so we have to. ive been on my own a few times but i usually go with friends cause we've been going for years and its more fun. and if you walk out the stadium still singing songs you want a couple of arsenal fans around you in case you get beaten the shit out of (there's been a few lucky escapes trust me).

but if you dont have anyone to go with then it aint a problem, its still fun. usually the twitter lot post a couple of pubs where everyone congregate's so you'll see the gooners about.

She Wore A Yellow Ribbon
23-05-2013, 09:49 PM
and yeah i think they open it up every so often due to demand/supply. i think you said you have a season ticket so you can just buy it with that.

Injury Time
24-05-2013, 05:24 AM
and yeah i think they open it up every so often due to demand/supply. i think you said you have a season ticket so you can just buy it with that.

I have, but it was Ollie/ Milla asking ;) I didn't manage any away games or watch other league matches this season :(

Japan Shaking All Over
24-05-2013, 05:54 AM
Next season will be my first back in UK or yonks and I wont even,consider a season ticket till the son is old enough. . .frightening to,imagine how much it will be. . .until then one off games plus cable will have to,sufice

Injury Time
24-05-2013, 06:17 PM
Next season will be my first back in UK or yonks and I wont even,consider a season ticket till the son is old enough. . .frightening to,imagine how much it will be. . .until then one off games plus cable will have to,sufice
Are you on the waiting list?

milla
24-05-2013, 06:21 PM

You leaving the Japanese island? are you bored with Japanese girls already? :coffee:

Injury Time
24-05-2013, 06:23 PM
You leaving the Japanese island? are you bored with Japanese girls already? :coffee:

He knocked one up so he's on the run....[insert Benny Hill sketch]

Xhaka Can’t
24-05-2013, 06:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJC4HvpWewM

milla
24-05-2013, 06:58 PM