I saw him at an Arsenal game once.

Is he a fan?

He's also fat.

Coney
17-10-2011, 08:48 PM
I saw him at an Arsenal game once.

Is he a fan?

He's also fat.

Exactly - if he was not such an overweight cunt consuming more than he really needs, he could make a significant contribution to avoiding global warming by reducing his methane output as well as leaving a bit more food for starving Africans.

GP
17-10-2011, 09:06 PM
He's also fat.

Coney
17-10-2011, 09:18 PM
He's also fat.

:gp:

And a cunt.

Olivier's xmas twist
17-10-2011, 09:24 PM
Exactly - if he was not such an overweight cunt consuming more than he really needs, he could make a significant contribution to avoiding global warming by reducing his methane output as well as leaving a bit more food for starving Africans.

So in other words he's really fat

Xhaka Can’t
17-10-2011, 09:32 PM
He's phat!

Coney
17-10-2011, 09:36 PM

So in other words he's really fat

:gp:

And a cunt.

GP
17-10-2011, 09:39 PM
Morbid obesity :haha:

fakeyank
18-10-2011, 06:24 PM
I met him at a deli over in Indianapolis called Shapiro's.. he is a frequent there. Best Reuben sandwiches in the US tbh..

Cripps_orig
18-10-2011, 06:26 PM
Dont know who he is

Coney
18-10-2011, 06:32 PM
I met him at a deli over in Indianapolis called Shapiro's.. he is a frequent there. Best Reuben sandwiches in the US tbh..

Was he a fat cunt?

fakeyank
18-10-2011, 07:22 PM
Was he a fat cunt?

Not a cunt but definitely fat

PGFC
18-10-2011, 07:48 PM

Was he a fat cunt?

Not a cunt but definitely fat

By definition, if he's fat, he's automatically a cunt.

LDG
18-10-2011, 08:05 PM
What a fat cunt.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-10-2011, 09:29 PM
Dont know who he is

The fat cunt in Supersize me, where he ate McDonalds for like a few months straight.

GP
18-10-2011, 09:35 PM
The fat cunt in Supersize me, where he ate McDonalds for like a few months straight.

No

Marc Overmars
18-10-2011, 09:37 PM
:haha:

That was Morgan something.

Olivier's xmas twist
18-10-2011, 09:39 PM
No

No, well them fat yanks all look the same tbh

Xhaka Can’t
18-10-2011, 09:52 PM
No, well them fat yanks all look the same tbh

Spurlock looks like Michael Moore after he has been run over by a steamroller.

Letters
18-10-2011, 09:56 PM

That was a stupid film. I've not seen it but it was a stupid idea for a film.
"I'm going to eat nothing but fast food for 6 months. Hey, I got fat and ill. Who knew?"
Er...everyone did fella.

:doh:

Master Splinter
18-10-2011, 11:51 PM
I hope none of you bastards calling Michael Spurlock fat are fat cunts yourselves.

PGFC
19-10-2011, 07:32 AM
I hope none of you bastards calling Michael Spurlock fat are fat cunts yourselves.

Who the fuck is Michael Spurlock? apart from a wide receiver for the Buccaneers of course.

Coney
19-10-2011, 11:58 AM
Who the fuck is Michael Spurlock? apart from a wide receiver for the Buccaneers of course.

Some fat cunt, apparently.

Master Splinter
19-10-2011, 03:38 PM

Morgan Moore's equally fat brother.

Letters
03-11-2011, 08:57 PM
From this week's Popbitch:

You may have seen Michael Moore
popping up on TV recently to ally
himself with Occupy Wall St's campaign.
We'd be surprised to see him bed down
and join the protest fully, though.
Someone from C4 reminded us of their
experience with Moore when they brought
him to London for some promotional work.
He and his wife were flown first class
and asked to be put up at the Ritz.
Bosses agreed - he is, after all, a
very successful filmmaker and entitled
to a little luxury now and again - but
this wasn't really in keeping with a
"Man Of The People" persona. So, early
each morning, he was driven to a
markedly more down-market three-star
hotel nearby, which is where he would
do his press.

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-11-2011, 11:59 AM
Michael Moore is a self-aggrandizing attention seeker
I think he uses the people in his films to elicit sympathy for his point of view
Many of his arguments are distorted to present his point of view more favorably.
But his films are entertaining and when you sift through the bullshit there is a strong element of truth.
In Sickos, Michael Moore made the NHS seem like a panacea of healthcare....when it is not, none of us would get rid of it unless we were arch right wing tories but it's far from perfect
In Captalism: A Love Story, he blames the financial crisis at the door of Republicans when Democrats are equally responsible for the de-regulation and the Obama Administration has done nothing to take Wall Street to task......in fact a far better film on the subject is Charles Ferguson's Inside Job.
But generally his political opinions are sound, and he is only painted as an Arch Liberal but those who have a vested interest in making it appear the case.

LDG
04-11-2011, 12:12 PM
Michael Moore is a self-aggrandizing attention seeker
I think he uses the people in his films to elicit sympathy for his point of view
Many of his arguments are distorted to present his point of view more favorably.
But his films are entertaining and when you sift through the bullshit there is a strong element of truth.
In Sickos, Michael Moore made the NHS seem like a panacea of healthcare....when it is not, none of us would get rid of it unless we were arch right wing tories but it's far from perfect
In Captalism: A Love Story, he blames the financial crisis at the door of Republicans when Democrats are equally responsible for the de-regulation and the Obama Administration has done nothing to take Wall Street to task......in fact a far better film on the subject is Charles Ferguson's Inside Job.
But generally his political opinions are sound, and he is only painted as an Arch Liberal but those who have a vested interest in making it appear the case.

He's also fat.

GP
04-11-2011, 12:13 PM
He's also fa...

Damnit :angry:

Herbert_Chapman's_Zombie
04-11-2011, 12:17 PM
his size is irrelevant, though i must admit i wouldn't want to use the toilet immediately after he'd been.....it'd be a bit like jay's dad in the inbetweeners.