PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal v Man City Carling Cup - Quarter Final Tuesday 29th November 2011 8.00pm SKY SPORTS

Pages : [1] 2

Cripps_orig
04-11-2011, 03:31 PM
We have today received confirmation from the Football League that the following Carling Cup Quarter Final Round fixture will be played as under:
Arsenal v Manchester City
Carling Cup - Quarter Final
Tuesday 29th November 2011
Kick Off: 8.00pm
Live on: SKY SPORTS

Might go to this

Marc Overmars
04-11-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, booking my tickets on Monday.

Pretty good fixture for a tenner.

Cripps_orig
04-11-2011, 04:07 PM
Need to check if im working on the 29th before i get tickets

Niall_Quinn
04-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Hopefully we'll take every precaution to ensure they don't set up camp on the pitch after the match.

The Verminator
10-11-2011, 02:18 AM
Looking for 2 tickets for this if anyone has a couple spare. :)

fakeyank
10-11-2011, 03:45 AM
I hope we stuff the cunts! Would love it if Jenkinson takes out the ugly lesbian!

Japan Shaking All Over
10-11-2011, 01:32 PM
I hope we stuff the cunts! Would love it if Jenkinson takes out the ugly lesbian!

Clichy needs a bit of a bitch slap too, both left citing footballing reasons. . . .thats not what they both seem to be doing a lot of. . .although the weekly pay slip not doubt softens that blow

Niall_Quinn
10-11-2011, 02:52 PM
City might have degenerated into a war zone by the 29th, hope so. Provided we give it 100% we win regardless. This game is about us, not them. We are a real football club, they are a football commodity. If we win against ridiculous odds then that's an achievement. If they win with ridiculous advantage, what's the big deal, where's the achievement? It is impossible for City to achieve anything this year. They may purchase plenty of wins and even buy a trophy or two. I could do that myself if I have enough money. The only way we can lose is if we don't give it 100%, we must do ourselves justice. Of course let's see what these ludicrous international games have in store. City are immune to injuries given they have bought several teams to cover such eventualities. Injuries could wreck us though. Fingers crossed our players get through the pub games coming up.

Cripps_orig
10-11-2011, 04:20 PM

I like your thinking.

Nasri is taken out and Jenkinson is sent off so we dont have to put up with his shiteness for 3 games

Win/win

Marc Overmars
10-11-2011, 04:36 PM
North bank lower tier for this. Sitting directly behind the goal which will be a first for me.

Should be a good'un, hope we play a strong team.

By strong I mean RVP.

By team I mean RVP.

Cripps_orig
10-11-2011, 05:08 PM
Games sold out :lol:

CC>League

Letters
10-11-2011, 05:35 PM
£10 tickets > £60 tickets...

Xhaka Can’t
10-11-2011, 06:34 PM
North bank lower tier for this. Sitting directly behind the goal which will be a first for me.

Should be a good'un, hope we play a strong team.

By strong I mean RVP.

By team I mean RVP.

You're only here to see the Money!

Cripps_orig
10-11-2011, 06:44 PM
£10 tickets > £60 tickets...Ticket prices didnt stop the league games being sold out in previous years tbh

Letters
10-11-2011, 11:09 PM
I know. Clearly demand has gone down. But equally clearly, people are more likely to go to a game where the tickets are £10 than £60, especially if it's £10 to see Man City or £60 to see Stoke.

Master Splinter
11-11-2011, 11:21 AM
Disgusting the way Stoke are treated on here.

Japan Shaking All Over
11-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Games sold out :lol:

CC>League

CC making a bigger comeback than The Rolling Stones. . . .causing more of a stir than the resurrection of Christ
CC>Christ

Cripps_orig
26-11-2011, 09:11 PM
So whos fit for this?

McNamara That Ghost...
26-11-2011, 09:26 PM
Nearly everyone as far as I know; Rosicky will probably be involved.

Olivier's xmas twist
26-11-2011, 09:45 PM
It will be interesting to see which team we put out.

Niall_Quinn
26-11-2011, 10:44 PM
It will be interesting to see which team we play.

It will definitely be City.

Xhaka Can’t
26-11-2011, 10:48 PM
It will be interesting to see which team we play.

Man City.

Xhaka Can’t
26-11-2011, 10:49 PM
It will definitely be City.

Twat.

Syn
26-11-2011, 10:59 PM
It will be interesting to see which team we put out.

Arsenal

McNamara That Ghost...
28-11-2011, 11:32 AM
Barry and Balotelli are suspended for this.

Kano
28-11-2011, 11:58 AM
as long as there are no open goal opportunities, we should be safe from dzeko

Coney
28-11-2011, 12:33 PM
as long as there are no open goal opportunities, we should be safe from dzeko

If he is playing Fabianski, there will be any number of those. :(

milla
28-11-2011, 03:15 PM
If he is playing Fabianski, there will be any number of those. :(

We should start with Almunia on goal, it would bring a lot of good memories and few heart attacks IMHO. :coffee:

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 03:18 PM
Will be good to see Nasri again

fakeyank
28-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Man City.

:haha:

fakeyank
28-11-2011, 04:42 PM
Nearly everyone as far as I know; Rosicky will probably be involved.

:faint:

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 04:46 PM
Rosicky should be in the first team ahead of Arteta.

Not in CC team

Marc Overmars
28-11-2011, 04:51 PM
Fab

Djourou Squid Kos Santos

Rosicky Frimpong Benayoun

Oxo Chamakh Arshavin

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 04:56 PM
Ryo :haha:

And people one here had the nerve to critisise me when i said it was nothing more than a marketing buy

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2011, 05:09 PM

And people one here had the nerve to critisise me when i said it was nothing more than a marketing buy

yeah like he was ever going to feature much this season anyway.

Master Splinter
28-11-2011, 05:10 PM
Wenger on Hargreaves: (http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-i-m-an-admirer-of-hargreaves)

"In the summer [when he moved to City] we considered it but we had players like Emmanuel Frimpong and Francis Coquelin coming back. We have Alex Song and Abou Diaby in these defensive positions so we were not really in the need."

Wenger WUMming Fakeyank :lol:.

Wenger :bow:.

Ryo has been injured.

Master Splinter
28-11-2011, 05:12 PM
This should be the team:

Fabianski

Djourou
Koscielny
Miquel
Santos/Vermaelen

Coquelin
Diaby
Rosicky

Oxlade-Chamberlain
Ju
Benyanoon

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 05:15 PM
yeah like he was ever going to feature much this season anyway.Exactly yet people on here were convinced he was the next big thing.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 07:24 PM

yeah but you come out with lines such as kos is shit and so is jenkinson. so excuse when we treat your opinion as nothing more then a steaming pile of bullshit

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Yes cos Kos has been so great for us :doh:

Im not even going to debate Jenkinson.

Coney
28-11-2011, 07:37 PM
Will be good to see Nasri again

This was on Arseblog. :lol:

http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nasri_cashshirt-460x250.jpg

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes cos Kos has been so great for us :doh:

Im not even going to debate Jenkinson.

I'm not sure you know what a 'debate' consists of.

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 07:39 PM
This was on Arseblog. :lol:

http://news.arseblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/nasri_cashshirt-460x250.jpg:lol:

Although should put a few trophies in there as well..

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 07:40 PM
I'm not sure you know what a 'debate' consists of.First ever winner of the best debator award on GW says different tbh

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2011, 07:41 PM
:lol:

Yeah, trophies won and earned by the other mercenaries in the squad.

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2011, 07:42 PM
First ever winner of the best debator award on GW says different tbh

I won funniest poster and best poster of the year and I reckon you don't know shit about debating.

And as 'the best' I'm clearly right.

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 07:43 PM
I won funniest poster and best poster of the year and I reckon you don't know shit about debating.

That is your opinion and i respect it

Coney
28-11-2011, 07:43 PM

As the best poster of the year before you were, I'll agree.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 07:56 PM
:lol:

why whats he won? or was their a competition for city players over who could anger their old clubs fans the most?

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 07:58 PM
why whats he won? or was their a competition for city players over who could anger their old clubs fans the most?He went there to win trophies.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 08:02 PM
He went there to win trophies.

do you get medals for sitting on a bench counting your money then?

Coney
28-11-2011, 08:05 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-should-respect-our-ex-players

Arsène Wenger wants Arsenal's supporters to show respect for the Club's former players when they return to Emirates Stadium.

Tuesday night's Carling Cup Quarter-Final against Manchester City may see Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy make their first appearances against the team they left in the summer while Kolo Toure could also feature.

Clichy, Toure - should get a good response.

Nasri? Sorry Arsene. He will get the appropriate respect, but the emphasis will be on 'appropriate'.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 08:07 PM
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/wenger-we-should-respect-our-ex-players

Clichy, Toure - should get a good response.

Nasri? Sorry Arsene. He will get the appropriate respect, but the emphasis will be on 'appropriate'.

no hard feelings for kolo or clichy. both gave their all when here, never moaned, and you could always count on them giving every ounce of effort they could everytime they pulled on the shirt.

nasri is a judas money grabbing cunt and should get the respect that a judas money grabbing cunt deserves

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 01:03 AM
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/footballers-effeminate/pa-7127177.jpg

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:13 AM
Clichy and Nasri left for exactly the same reason.

The lack of intelligence shown on here at times is astounding.

Syn
29-11-2011, 01:34 AM

I get the feeling we didn't want to keep Clichy. He certainly wouldn't have got into any better teams (it's surprising that Man City wanted him). With that in mind, and considering he did do some good time here (8 years) despite the likes of Real Madrid sniffing around in 2008, I don't think it's on the same level as Nasri. Same with Kolo - we were more than happy to take £16m off Man City for him. I don't think it's fair to assume Clichy was going for the same reasons as Nasri - whatever those reasons are - because there were not many options for Clichy. Nasri put in 3 good months and then fucked off - much similar to Hleb and Flamini. By all accounts, he had Man Utd available and I'm sure more top clubs would've been interested because he is a fantastic talent.

Personally, I wouldn't bother giving Toure or Clichy a good reception. I don't think they did anything extraordinary or unselfish. Similarly I don't think they were selfish and gave back to the club as much as they got. They're on the opposing team and we want to beat them - we won't make them feel unwelcome but we shouldn't make them feel welcome either. That is my view.

I don't have strong feelings against Nasri...he is just your average footballer. He probably didn't have the same attachment to the club that someone like Wilshere had (being involved with the club since 9). I would've hoped that he would have shown more loyalty to Wenger and the club but ultimately he didn't 'force' a move and was within his rights to leave wherever he wanted to. Am I glad that he is failing to make an impact and rotting on the bench at City and pissing away what could've been a glittering career? I'm not not glad.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-11-2011, 10:44 AM
http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/gallery/footballers-effeminate/pa-7127177.jpg

Taken after hearing he was off to Citeh!

Not sure if I agree Nasri didnt force the move, as he sure as heck did not show any desire to stay either. . , people may say he was withim his rights but his obvious show of contempt nullified anu vote of sympathy. Wenger showed him respect, almost begged him to to stay but was treated in return with the same kind of kiss Judas offered his boss.

At the time I accepted Cesc leaving and was hoping Nas would stick around and pick up the pieces/mantle but in hindsight I neednt have bothered, we dont moss him, need him or want him. . .reaction to him tonight - Nasri. . .who?

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 11:00 AM

nah clichy gave us 8 years of 100% effort, always gave his all when he pulled on the shirt, wasnt great towards the end same with kolo. leave with my respect and thanks for the effort they gave us. whenever those two were on the pitch you knew you would get 100% effort. thats all i ask for

nasri did fuck all during his time here, apart from the frew months last year he was average. slated the fans when he left, slated the club. he is a judas cunt. plus he was on verge of moving to united when citeh offered him 180k a week so he went there. he went for money so its correct to label him a money grabbing judas cunt.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Can't say I give much of a fuck about Nasri. His contract was up and fancied a move, it happens. If he's happy warming the bench then good luck to him. He's not worth wasting our energies on, he's not an Ashley Cole.

He's just another two bit modern day footballer. In 10 years we will forget this guy ever graced our club with his presence. Samir who?

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 11:30 AM
nah clichy gave us 8 years of 100% effort, always gave his all when he pulled on the shirt, wasnt great towards the end same with kolo. leave with my respect and thanks for the effort they gave us. whenever those two were on the pitch you knew you would get 100% effort. thats all i ask for

nasri did fuck all during his time here, apart from the frew months last year he was average. slated the fans when he left, slated the club. he is a judas cunt. plus he was on verge of moving to united when citeh offered him 180k a week so he went there. he went for money so its correct to label him a money grabbing judas cunt.

Clichy may have been with us for 8 years, but did more in the time he was here then clichy ever did. He also Stalled on a deal when was offered one ad went running to city when he saw the money.

Kolo was just as bad and ade.

Joker
29-11-2011, 11:33 AM
We're deluding ourselves if we think Nasri only went for the money. City are a club going places, and the chances of winning a major trophy there is much higher than at Arsenal these days, especially with Wenger tacitly admitting that fourth place is the main objective of this season (which chimes nicely with the board's objectives)

And even if Nasri went for the money, so what? He's just like any other footballer really, especially those that don't have any emotional ties with the club.

IBK
29-11-2011, 11:50 AM
It makes me smile when people justify players' moves away by saying that they are entitled to take a better offer/go where they feel they are likely to win trophies - as though this is the main issue for debate. Of course players are entitled to do what they like. Its a free country. Are people arguing that Nasri should have stayed at Arsenal because we are more likely to win things than Citeh? I haven't seen a single argument along these lines.

Away from the dry corridors of the department of the bleeding obvious, we are football fans - and passion and emotion apply here. Why should we wish a player well who was given his chance at our club but fucked off at the first opportunity - taking a pop at us fans in the proceess? Just as we admire players who give their all on the pitch, we tend to admire characters who are loyal and principled. They don't have to be - but these players tend rightly to be elevated above the avarage and treated as heroes. Something Nasri will never be.

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 11:55 AM
We're deluding ourselves if we think Nasri only went for the money. City are a club going places, and the chances of winning a major trophy there is much higher than at Arsenal these days, especially with Wenger tacitly admitting that fourth place is the main objective of this season (which chimes nicely with the board's objectives)

And even if Nasri went for the money, so what? He's just like any other footballer really, especially those that don't have any emotional ties with the club.

how many times do you want to be told. nasri was going to united when citeh came in and offered him 180k and went there. now if you want to win stuff where do you go? united or citeh? i know where i would go

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 12:00 PM
and also joker, if citeh win stuff this year, nasri can hardly claimed he helped. all he has done is sit on the bench and count money

LDG
29-11-2011, 12:11 PM
It makes me smile when people justify players' moves away by saying that they are entitled to take a better offer/go where they feel they are likely to win trophies - as though this is the main issue for debate. Of course players are entitled to do what they like. Its a free country. Are people arguing that Nasri should have stayed at Arsenal because we are more likely to win things than Citeh? I haven't seen a single argument along these lines.

Away from the dry corridors of the department of the bleeding obvious, we are football fans - and passion and emotion apply here. Why should we wish a player well who was given his chance at our club but fucked off at the first opportunity - taking a pop at us fans in the proceess? Just as we admire players who give their all on the pitch, we tend to admire characters who are loyal and principled. They don't have to be - but these players tend rightly to be elevated above the avarage and treated as heroes. Something Nasri will never be.

Quite right.

It really amazes me that people want to turn the Nasri thing as support for their campaign against the club and it's management.

I don't think there is an Arsenal fan out there who hasn't criticised the club for the way things have gone over the last 4 to 5 years. And certainly, there is a point where the balance between finances and matters on the pitch have NOT been correctly weighed. We all know that. We also know that some of that is beyond our control. See City / Chelsea, I don't need to say any more.

BUT. To say that Adebayor, Nasri, Cesc, Flamini, Clichy etc etc and on and on....and in future (I hope to God not), Walcott, Wilshire, Song etc etc and on and on, the product of OUR club, brought into the limelight by OUR manager, shouldn't knuckle down, back up their posturing with performance, off the back of what we as a club gave them, paid for by US, the fans, AND show a degree of integrity and loyalty....is absurd.

But it is quite funny. Because without our Manager, we wouldn't have had those players in the first place.

It's about money.

We'll never know, but maybe if those players had some loyalty, we would be winning trophies. But what is evident from last year, is that they weren't team players. Because we weren't a team in the last 6 months. We were individuals. With no bottle, and eyes on bigger contracts.

Nasri can fuck the fuck off. Money grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag CUNT.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 12:35 PM
and also joker, if citeh win stuff this year, nasri can hardly claimed he helped. all he has done is sit on the bench and count money

of course he can if he gets a medal it would mean he played enough games which would mean he helped.

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 12:36 PM
Quite right.

It really amazes me that people want to turn the Nasri thing as support for their campaign against the club and it's management.

I don't think there is an Arsenal fan out there who hasn't criticised the club for the way things have gone over the last 4 to 5 years. And certainly, there is a point where the balance between finances and matters on the pitch have NOT been correctly weighed. We all know that. We also know that some of that is beyond our control. See City / Chelsea, I don't need to say any more.

BUT. To say that Adebayor, Nasri, Cesc, Flamini, Clichy etc etc and on and on....and in future (I hope to God not), Walcott, Wilshire, Song etc etc and on and on, the product of OUR club, brought into the limelight by OUR manager, shouldn't knuckle down, back up their posturing with performance, off the back of what we as a club gave them, paid for by US, the fans, AND show a degree of integrity and loyalty....is absurd.

But it is quite funny. Because without our Manager, we wouldn't have had those players in the first place.

It's about money.

We'll never know, but maybe if those players had some loyalty, we would be winning trophies. But what is evident from last year, is that they weren't team players. Because we weren't a team in the last 6 months. We were individuals. With no bottle, and eyes on bigger contracts.

Nasri can fuck the fuck off. Money grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag CUNT.

:gp:

could not have put it better myself

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 12:54 PM
of course he can if he gets a medal it would mean he played enough games which would mean he helped.

what happens if just makes ten appearances and it adds up to about two games worth of minutes. he has done fuck all so far, will do fuck all for rest of his time

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:00 PM
how many times do you want to be told. nasri was going to united when citeh came in and offered him 180k and went there. now if you want to win stuff where do you go? united or citeh? i know where i would go

1. The 'being offered 180k and rejecting United' bit is all press conjecture, other reports state that United wanted him but weren't willing to stump up 25M for a player in the last year of his contract.

2. If you want to win stuff, United or Citeh, hmm... who's top of the table?

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 01:02 PM

thats your argument? which team won the league, got to CL final and fa cup semi? united did, just cos citeh are top doesnt mean they will win the league. we were top at one point last year i think, or at least year before, didnt mean we would ring it. united will qualify for CL, citeh will be in europa. united are proven winners, citeh have one fa cup in about 30 years

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:05 PM
what happens if just makes ten appearances and it adds up to about two games worth of minutes. he has done fuck all so far, will do fuck all for rest of his time

He's set up a goal every game he's started in the PL (6 assists in 6), which is more than any of our players. For the record.

server too busy!
29-11-2011, 01:06 PM
1. The 'being offered 180k and rejecting United' bit is all press conjecture, other reports state that United wanted him but weren't willing to stump up 25M for a player in the last year of his contract.

When I had a stadium tour, Charlie George said it was all in place for Nasri to go to Utd till City came in.

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:10 PM
thats your argument? which team won the league, got to CL final and fa cup semi? united did, just cos citeh are top doesnt mean they will win the league. we were top at one point last year i think, or at least year before, didnt mean we would ring it. united will qualify for CL, citeh will be in europa. united are proven winners, citeh have one fa cup in about 30 years

Past history means nothing given the huge changes that have happened in the last three years. Chelsea hadn't won the league in fifty odd years before they did so, but it would have been foolish to write off their trophy chances in 2004/05 and say players were joining them only for the money.

Citeh had just as good a chance of the league this year as United if not better, don't see how anyone can deny that.

Don't really care about how Nasri does and fairly happy he hasn't reached the heights he did with us but it's tedious in the extreme to read stuff like 'Money grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag CUNT' 30 times in any thread he's mentioned.

PGFC
29-11-2011, 01:11 PM
Nasri should be showered with tampons tbf, Clichy & Kolo should just be reminded they're only good enough for the CC

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:14 PM
I get the feeling we didn't want to keep Clichy. He certainly wouldn't have got into any better teams (it's surprising that Man City wanted him). With that in mind, and considering he did do some good time here (8 years) despite the likes of Real Madrid sniffing around in 2008, I don't think it's on the same level as Nasri. Same with Kolo - we were more than happy to take £16m off Man City for him. I don't think it's fair to assume Clichy was going for the same reasons as Nasri - whatever those reasons are - because there were not many options for Clichy. Nasri put in 3 good months and then fucked off - much similar to Hleb and Flamini. By all accounts, he had Man Utd available and I'm sure more top clubs would've been interested because he is a fantastic talent.

Personally, I wouldn't bother giving Toure or Clichy a good reception. I don't think they did anything extraordinary or unselfish. Similarly I don't think they were selfish and gave back to the club as much as they got. They're on the opposing team and we want to beat them - we won't make them feel unwelcome but we shouldn't make them feel welcome either. That is my view.

I don't have strong feelings against Nasri...he is just your average footballer. He probably didn't have the same attachment to the club that someone like Wilshere had (being involved with the club since 9). I would've hoped that he would have shown more loyalty to Wenger and the club but ultimately he didn't 'force' a move and was within his rights to leave wherever he wanted to. Am I glad that he is failing to make an impact and rotting on the bench at City and pissing away what could've been a glittering career? I'm not not glad.

Don't really disagree with any of that. My only thought is that if United and Citeh both come in with an offer for you, and they're both as likely to win the league, there's nothing wrong with taking an offer at Citeh at 180k over an offer at United at 90k.

I think in the past you could level accusations at players who went to Citeh to be only in it for the money but it's different now. Clichy going there (guaranteed, he didn't have many options apart from them and Liverpool) instead of staying with us shows this.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 01:15 PM
He's set up a goal every game he's started in the PL (6 assists in 6), which is more than any of our players. For the record.

'For the record' three of those were at White Hart Lane. Since then he has only really regularly started in the Champions League, where he has done nothing.

Japan Shaking All Over
29-11-2011, 01:16 PM

Joker, I swear you are a Citeh fan or a bigger WUM than Cripps!

Is there anything you like about the club?
you call for RvPs departure even though he is the PLs leading scorer
say Wenger must go too, even though he has us in a run of 13 unbeaten games, are you a fool do you think that Wenger will call a halt to the winning if we get in 4th? "Wait lads, better not win the next game cos we dont want to get above ourselves!" Fucking do me a favour
say its better to be at Citeh because theyre going places?

Yes they do have more chance of winning a trophy as they have bought about 99% of all active professional players!
we have to find a way to combat their wealth and by the looks if it we werent wrong to sell Nasri for a profit cos hes doing fuck all for em and we look better without I'm

Shit NQ have a word with this guy!

Syn
29-11-2011, 01:17 PM

In 6-1 smashings against pub teams? You can't seriously think he has made much of an impact? Opta stats also says Aaron Ramsey creates a goalscoring chance every 46 mins - but we're not hailing him as some sort of creative genius. It's clear Nasri is not playing a significant role in the title challenge right now and if he has any pride, being at best a squad player should not be what a player of his ability signed up for. Ollie's being gay with the 'Man Utd's chances of winning trophies > Man City's' but don't be pedantic about the 'fuck all' impact...he really is doing nothing of note.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 01:17 PM
Joker, I swear you are a Citeh fan or a bigger WUM than Cripps!

Is there anything you like about the club?
you call for RvPs departure even though he is the PLs leading scorer
say Wenger must go too, even though he has us in a run of 13 unbeaten games, are you a fool do you think that Wenger will call a halt to the winning if we get in 4th? "Wait lads, better not win the next game cos we dont want to get above ourselves!" Fucking do me a favour
say its better to be at Citeh because theyre going places?

Yes they do have more chance of winning a trophy as they have bought about 99% of all active professional players!
we have to find a way to combat their wealth and by the looks if it we werent wrong to sell Nasri for a profit cos hes doing fuck all for em and we look better without I'm

Shit NQ have a word with this guy!

Harsh

Boss
29-11-2011, 01:22 PM
'For the record' three of those were at White Hart Lane. Since then he has only really regularly started in the Champions League, where he has done nothing.

Fair enough. I agree he's done fuck all relative to his talent, but the season is long and he will get plenty of chances to show his worth. I'm happy he's reached nowhere near his potential because I think he could become a far better player than Silva or Mata.

It boils down to whether players would prefer being a bit part player in a title winning side to a star player in an average team. Don't know anything about Nasri's mindset so can't say anything about that, but would he be receiving this level of hate if he went to United and was playing (as far) below his level? Doubt it.

If someone chucks money at you, you take it. 99% of the people on here would do the same thing.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Fair enough. I agree he's done fuck all relative to his talent, but the season is long and he will get plenty of chances to show his worth. I'm happy he's reached nowhere near his potential because I think he could become a far better player than Silva or Mata.

It boils down to whether players would prefer being a bit part player in a title winning side to a star player in an average team. Don't know anything about Nasri's mindset so can't say anything about that, but would he be receiving this level of hate if he went to United and was playing (as far) below his level? Doubt it.

If someone chucks money at you, you take it. 99% of the people on here would do the same thing.

I'm not sure that is what it boils down to at all. I suspect players believe they are going to have major roles at Man City (through their own narcissism possibly) but obviously, not everyone can. And as an aside that's why I have no sympathy for players who join clubs like that and then complain of a lack of opportunity. And the way it is going with Nasri so far, I wouldn't have thought that point is too far away - when you consider that other than next week there isn't any European football until late February.

Saying that 99% of people on here would take the money is irrelevant because players don't really think in the same way as we do. We would just be happy earning a quarter of that much for one week and not playing. Players however, aren't like that, they quickly get fed up when they feel they aren't being afforded opportunities thus stifling their career, even when money is no object (or in Nasri's case, even less of an object).

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 01:29 PM
Give it a year or 2 and he'll be heading for the exit door I reckon. City bought him to be a squad player and that's all he'll ever be. Next year they will fancy spunking another 25m on whatever flavour of the month is available, just for the sake of it. He'll eventually be frozen out just like the others on their million pound conveyor belt.

Syn
29-11-2011, 01:29 PM

Mostly agree. But I think this has been discussed before about how a 100% pay rise for your average person is not the same as a 100% pay rise for a big name footballer. In relative terms, the jump from moving from £20k a year to £40k is just not comparable to moving from £70k a week to £140k a week. You can never really say unless you were in that position, I agree. But still, in my biased but reasonable views, it's better to be filthy rich and become a club legend than being filthy filthy rich and a bit-part player for a team that is inevitably going to achieve success with or without you.

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2011, 01:32 PM
Nasri's gone and in my opinion, he went to City for the money. He is entitled to do that, especially now they have the prospect of winning something.

But he decided to slag off Arsenal and the supporters. That's right, he slagged off us. The people who paid his wages and gave him his support. Despite him only really being arsed for a grand total of three months here.

Why did he do that? Because he is a cunt? Or was it to ingratiate himself with Money City supporters?

I've a bit of advice for him. Instead of being a whiny little bitch when you've hit the salary lottery jackpot and slagging off your former club to ingratiate yourself with the new one, try ingratiating yourself with your new team on the pitch - something you have spectacularly failed to do.

You whiny little lesbo cunt.

IBK
29-11-2011, 01:37 PM
Nasri's gone and in my opinion, he went to City for the money. He is entitled to do that, especially now they have the prospect of winning something.

But he decided to slag off Arsenal and the supporters. That's right, he slagged off us. The people who paid his wages and gave him his support. Despite him only really being arsed for a grand total of three months here.

Why did he do that? Because he is a cunt? Or was it to ingratiate himself with Money City supporters?

I've a bit of advice for him. Instead of being a whiny little bitch when you've hit the salary lottery jackpot and slagging off your former club to ingratiate yourself with the new one, try ingratiating yourself with your new team on the pitch - something you have spectacularly failed to do.

You whiny little lesbo cunt.

Well said. :clap:

Coney
29-11-2011, 01:39 PM
Don't really care about how Nasri does and fairly happy he hasn't reached the heights he did with us but it's tedious in the extreme to read stuff like 'Money grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag CUNT' 30 times in any thread he's mentioned.

Well don't blame the GW posters - it's all his fault for being a money grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag CUNT.

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 01:41 PM
Disgusting how lesbian whorebag cunts are treated on here.

PGFC
29-11-2011, 01:54 PM
Disgusting how lesbian whorebag cunts are treated on here.

I agree, is there a filthy lesbian whorebag cunt ombudsman we can complain about it to?

Fist of Lehmann
29-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Perhaps some kind of acronym is in order to alleviate 'Money-grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag cunt' fatigue?

MFLWC

IBK
29-11-2011, 02:38 PM
CUNT does it for me.

Coney
29-11-2011, 02:42 PM
I agree, is there a filthy lesbian whorebag cunt ombudsman we can complain about it to?

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01412/balding_1412416c.jpg

Fist of Lehmann
29-11-2011, 02:47 PM
Does it for Nasri as well, the filthy lesbian.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 02:54 PM
Tbf, i heard he went cos of that ridiculous song we sung about him and thus killing the rep of one of the all time great songs.

And by we, i mean Arsenal fans that sing during games. I dont do that cos im not a retard

PGFC
29-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Perhaps some kind of acronym is in order to alleviate 'Money-grabbing filthy lesbian whorebag cunt' fatigue?

MFLWC

A NASRI? it's worked before...

Syn
29-11-2011, 03:23 PM
Didn't realise the game was today :lol:

Good shit. 1-2 IMO. Nasri to score them both.

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 03:24 PM
It boils down to whether players would prefer being a bit part player in a title winning side to a star player in an average team. .

really? think most would rather be the best at something then average with others being better then you. if for an average club, you took them to top four and where their best player you would probably be prouder of that then if you made a few sub appearnces and won the league

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 03:27 PM
Is there a minute silence planned?

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 03:29 PM
Is there a minute silence planned?

It'll be applause I imagine.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 03:32 PM
Makes more sense i suppose

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Didn't realise the game was today :lol:

Good shit. 1-2 IMO. Nasri to score them both.

Got a feeling it could be a narrow defeat as well, given our 2nd string is pretty shite compared to theirs. You never know though.

The lesbo isn't scoring, Frimmy will take care of him.

Syn
29-11-2011, 03:38 PM
Got a feeling it could be a narrow defeat as well, given our 2nd string is pretty shite compared to theirs. You never know though.

The lesbo isn't scoring, Frimmy will take care of him.

Hope he denches him good and proper.

Ollie the Optimist
29-11-2011, 03:40 PM
Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci
Thomas Vermaelen

tonights squad. stronger then i expected.

Syn
29-11-2011, 03:46 PM
There aren't that many of the first-choice line-up there so those that are there will feature. i.e. Koscielny, Vermaelen and Gervinho are definitely starting.

--------------------Fabianski-------------------

Yennaris----Koscielny----Djourou-----Vermaelen

----DEEEENNCH!--Wastemond----Cock--------

Gerv-------------- :haha: -----------Chambo

We iz getted bummed.

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2011, 03:51 PM
Who the fuck is Oguzhan Ozyakup?

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 03:53 PM
Andrey Arshavin
Yossi Benayoun
Marouane Chamakh
Francis Coquelin
Johan Djourou
Craig Eastmond
Lukasz Fabianski (GK)
Emmanuel Frimpong
Gervinho
Laurent Koscielny
Ju Young Park
Vito Mannone (GK)
Ignasi Miquel
Nico Yennaris
Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
Oguzhan Ozyakup
Sebastien Squillaci
Thomas Vermaelen

tonights squad. stronger then i expected.

Fabianski

Djourou Squillaci Koscielny Vermaelen

Coquelin Benayoun Frimpong

Chamberlain CHamakh Gervinho

Syn
29-11-2011, 03:54 PM

Some Turkish CM with awesome initials. Supposed to be quite highly rated. Hope to see him play tbh (unless he's shit, in which case I don't).

Marc Overmars
29-11-2011, 03:54 PM

The number 12 on the menu at my local Indian.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 03:56 PM
There aren't that many of the first-choice line-up there so those that are there will feature. i.e. Koscielny, Vermaelen and Gervinho are definitely starting.

--------------------Fabianski-------------------

Yennaris----Koscielny----Djourou-----Vermaelen

----DEEEENNCH!--Wastemond----Cock--------

Gerv-------------- :haha: -----------Chambo

We iz getted bummed.

Harsh on Park to have his name as :haha:

PGFC
29-11-2011, 04:10 PM
Some Turkish CM with awesome initials. Supposed to be quite highly rated. Hope to see him play tbh (unless he's shit, in which case I don't).

He's Dutch.

server too busy!
29-11-2011, 04:20 PM
I don't understand the order of that squad list, starts alphabetical and then goes all crazy around Park.

Interested to see the team line up, hopefully no Squillaci. Also Park to start.

Kano
29-11-2011, 04:41 PM
not sure why but i feel strangely confident about this.

3-2

Dog Toffee
29-11-2011, 06:01 PM
God I hope we stuff them, I hate City.

We'll lose though.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:11 PM
Park and Chakma both start.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 07:16 PM
Fabianski, Djourou, Squillaci, Koscielny, Miquel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Frimpong, Coquelin, Benayoun, Park, Chamakh.

Substitutes: Mannone, Yennaris, Vermaelen, Eastmond, Ozyakup, Gervinho, Arshavin.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:17 PM
Squillaci and Koscielny together. :yikes:

I hope Koscielny has improved enough to make sure that partnership isn't on the same level of ineptitude as it was last season.

Syn
29-11-2011, 07:24 PM
Looking at the Man City team, we can take them. But we're weaker than I expected. I'm surprised Vermaelen and Gervinho aren't starting. Good chance for Coquelin, Frimpong and Benayoun - might be in contention as soon as one of Arteta/Song/Ramsey are injured. Also AOC to cover for Gervinho in January.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:25 PM
Sky's programme starts in a few minutes.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:27 PM
Nasri starts for Citeh.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:32 PM
Jamie Redknapp and Mark Hughes are in the studio.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 07:38 PM
At least we have a top striker on the bench today.

Vermaelen :bow:.

Four CBs in defence. Interesting.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:45 PM
Fabianski, Djourou, Squillaci, Koscielny, Miquel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Frimpong, Coquelin, Benayoun, Park, Chamakh.

Substitutes: Mannone, Yennaris, Vermaelen, Eastmond, Ozyakup, Gervinho, Arshavin.

Man City: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Toure, Onuoha, Savic, Hargreaves, De Jong, Johnson, Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko.
Subs: Taylor, Richards, Bridge, Aguero, Suarez, Rekik, Razak.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Cripps_orig
Arsenal: Fabianski, Djourou, Koscielny, Squillaci, Miquel, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Coquelin, Frimpong, Benayoun, Park, Chamakh. Subs: Mannone, Vermaelen, Arshavin, Gervinho, Eastmond, Ozyakup, Yennaris.

Man City: Pantilimon, Zabaleta, Toure, Onuoha, Savic, Hargreaves, De Jong, Johnson, Nasri, Kolarov, Dzeko. Subs: Taylor, Richards, Bridge, Aguero, Suarez, Rekik, Razak.

Referee: Lee Probert (Wiltshire)

Cripps_orig
Mancini said he had to make changes cos they played 45 years ago :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:46 PM
Mancini is still complaining about the scheduling. :lol:

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 07:51 PM
Pires is there :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Agent Kolo is giving out hugs.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 07:56 PM
Benayoun is captain

Syn
29-11-2011, 07:57 PM
RVP is at the ground? Refreshing to see a captain that doesn't fuckoff to the motherland for games he's too important to play in.

:coffee:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 07:58 PM
They don't have a Dutch Grand Prix tbf.

Tipsychubbs
29-11-2011, 08:00 PM
RVP is at the ground? Refreshing to see a captain that doesn't fuckoff to the motherland for games he's too important to play in.

:coffee:

May be sussing out how he'll play with his new teamates next year :ninja:

Or he may just be seeing how good our CC team is going up against a decent (enough) team.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:02 PM
Minute silence it is.

Probably the loudest Emirates have ever been

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Good interception from the ref.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 08:04 PM
Corrupt ref.

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 08:07 PM
I'm glad we are playing a 4-4-2 but it's strange that we are playing it today against City when they play with a 5 man midfield.

Cripps_orig
Wtf was that from Park?

McNamara That Ghost...
The hoof in the attacking third from Park, impressive.

Olivier's xmas twist
Back four don't look solid at all

Thierrymon
29-11-2011, 08:11 PM
Frimpong getting his Ghel on. Leaving his foot in a few challenges. Hope he doesnt get sent off.

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 08:11 PM
4-4-2 may suit Chamakh.

Letters
29-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Back four don't look solid at all

:faint:

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:12 PM
Johnson shot off target

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:14 PM
Johnson shot, good effort but wide. Just.

Thierrymon
Nice move. Park almost scores.

Cripps_orig
Great move there

Chamakh looking good.

Panties saves from Park

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:18 PM
Zabaleta shoots, wide.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 08:19 PM
They seem scared of Oxlade-Chamberlain.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:20 PM
Not entirely sure Dzeko was offside. He put it miles over anyway.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Coquelin is down.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Coq down

Out for the season

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2011, 08:26 PM
Nice move by Chamakh a couple of min back.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:28 PM
Coq down

Out for the season

:sick:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:29 PM
What an effort from Oxocube!

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:30 PM
Good save Panties

Master Splinter
Oxlade-Chamberlain :bow:.

Thierrymon
Nice effort by Oxo. Almost a screamer into the top corner.

McNamara That Ghost...
That counter-attack looked dangerous.

Koscielny. :bow:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Fabianski. :doh:

Thierrymon
29-11-2011, 08:31 PM
Flappy air swinging at the corner.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Kolarov hauled off, Aguero on.

Thierrymon
29-11-2011, 08:34 PM
Aguero coming on. Nasri thought he was getting subbed :lol:

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Kolarov hauled off

Master Splinter
Kolarov couldn't handle Oxlade-Chamberlain :lol:.

Syn
It seems Nasri can't wait to get off :lol:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Terrible corner from Citeh. :lol:

Syn
29-11-2011, 08:38 PM
FFS 3 opportunities Coquelin had to clear it...all 3 were rubbish attempts.

Playing well overall though

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Any streams? :(

Thierrymon
29-11-2011, 08:42 PM
Frimpong :lol:

you gotta love his commitment.

Syn
29-11-2011, 08:43 PM
Someone snap Aguero. The cunt.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:44 PM
Coq looks good

Annoying that he and Oxface look the same though from distance

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 08:46 PM
Any streams? :(

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:49 PM
0-0 HT

Decent performance

McNamara That Ghost...
0-0 half time, defended quite well but not much else to say. Frimpong, Coquelin and Koscielny have all been pretty good.

GP
Not too bad. Pretty even.

Oxtail looks good.

Maestro
29-11-2011, 08:50 PM
Man Dem Just Got Denched

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 08:51 PM
Man Dem Just Got DenchedWhat? :unsure:

Letters
29-11-2011, 08:51 PM
I love Frimpong :loveblush:

Pleased with our performance, win or lose you can't fault our effort tonight.

gunsofashburtongrove
29-11-2011, 08:52 PM
Streams

1. http://atdhenet.tv/41655/watch-arsenal-vs-manchester-city

2. http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/95153/1/watch-arsenal-vs-manchester-city.html

3. http://unsports.tv/323/1/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

4. http://unsports.tv/324/2/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

5. http://unsports.tv/325/3/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

6. http://unsports.tv/326/4/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

7. http://unsports.tv/327/5/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

C (http://unsports.tv/327/5/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City)ourtesy Goonerhalk

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 08:53 PM
Frimpong and Coquelin both playing well.

Frimpong as a rampaging destroyer. Coquelin as the quiet and composed invisible wall.

Need to up the pace and get Oxlade-Chamberlain into the game as he's threatening every time he has the ball.

What's happened to Djourou recently? Looks like he's been playing at RB all his life.

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Impressed with Coqulin and Frimpong in the middle. They've worked hard.

Chamakh and Park have also worked hard. Chamakh looks suited to a 4-4-2. Him dropping deep and playing in players making runs behind him is effective. Kos has been solid. Ox has been lively, but him and Djourou need to watch that right side. Yossi needs to step it up a bit.

We haven't dominated possession but our passing looks much sharper. We look dangerous.

gunsofashburtongrove
29-11-2011, 08:55 PM
We are keeping shape pretty well. We lack zing going forward, might change in the second half. Pretty contend with I half and happy that the youngsters are getting a decent run in

GP
29-11-2011, 08:56 PM
I love Frimpong :loveblush:

Pleased with our performance, win or lose you can't fault our effort tonight.

DEEEEEEEEEEENCH!!!

Syn
29-11-2011, 08:57 PM
I think everyone has played well bar Miquel - who looks a bit lost. Coquelin and Frimpong in the middle have been very good. Chamakh has been doing his bit well. Oxlade has tekkers tbf. The only thing I can think of as to why we're not seeing more of him atm is that he seemed to tire out towards the end of the half. I don't know what other reason there could be - he's on another level from the rest of the youngsters.

Maestro
29-11-2011, 08:59 PM
DEEEEEEEEEEENCH!!!

Dem Man Dem Just Got Deeeeeeeenched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal Royal
29-11-2011, 09:01 PM
Oxlade has tekkers tbf.

What does "tekkers" mean? :sarcy:

we're suprisingly good! Before kick-off I thought they would lead 2-0 before the 1st half ends....

Dench man plays well!

Syn
29-11-2011, 09:03 PM
What does "tekkers mean? :sarcy:

we're suprisingly good! Before kick-off I thought they would lead 2-0 before the 1st half ends....

Dench man plays well!

Technique (I think...I don't know, I stole it from KK)

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:03 PM
What does "tekkers mean? :sarcy:

Dench man plays well!

Good technical skills.

Letters
29-11-2011, 09:04 PM
Dem Man Dem Just Got Deeeeeeeenched!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the piss are you talking about?

Letters
29-11-2011, 09:04 PM

I feared a massacre tbh. We're doing pretty well. :scarf:

Hello btw!

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:05 PM
Benayoun was nearly in there.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Oooooooohhh.

Great pass from Ju.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Dzeko shoots, close.

Arsenal Royal
29-11-2011, 09:07 PM

sopcast: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723 (SKY)

fakeyank
Streams

1. http://atdhenet.tv/41655/watch-arsenal-vs-manchester-city

2. http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/95153/1/watch-arsenal-vs-manchester-city.html

3. http://unsports.tv/323/1/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

4. http://unsports.tv/324/2/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

5. http://unsports.tv/325/3/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

6. http://unsports.tv/326/4/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

7. http://unsports.tv/327/5/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City

C (http://unsports.tv/327/5/Arsenal-vs-Manchester-City)ourtesy Goonerhalk

Thanks for that! :tiphat:

Any sopcast ones?

fakeyank
sopcast: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723 (SKY)

:bow:

:tiphat:

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:09 PM
Stuart Taylor on the bench.

Time to boo him tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:10 PM
Chakma can hold it up pretty well.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:10 PM

Time to boo him tbh.

Their ex-Arsenal influence is quite large.

Rors
29-11-2011, 09:11 PM

Time to boo him tbh.
I'll gladly join in. Hell, i'll lead it!

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Pantilimon the new Hart?

We're battering them.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:12 PM
Frimpong. :bow:

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:13 PM
That camp guy from Ugly Betty booked.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:13 PM
Aguero made a complete mess of that.

Arsenal Royal
29-11-2011, 09:15 PM
we're so close to scoring which usually ends up with our opponents scoring!

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:16 PM
Dzeko went for the Drogba finish from last season.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:17 PM
Dzeko just wide.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:20 PM
Koscielny. :bow:

IBK
4-4-2 :cloud9:

Master Splinter
Koscielny is awesome.

Syn
29-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Miquel is an utter liability atm. Get him off.

Master Splinter
29-11-2011, 09:21 PM
Koscielny again :bow:.

Arsenal Royal
29-11-2011, 09:25 PM
our crowd is very lively today!! :scarf:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:27 PM
Good run by Chakma, shame about the finish.

McNamara That Ghost...
Park off, Gervinho on.

Arsenal Royal
I would love to see Gervinho on the pitch tonight! Give the guy a goal and he'll score 10 more :pray:

Power n Glory
29-11-2011, 09:29 PM
Yossi should have come off. His passing has been shit and he takes too long to pass.

IBK
29-11-2011, 09:32 PM
Whatever the result - the future is looking quite good (Fimpong Coquelin Oxlade...)

McNamara That Ghost...
At least Gervinho went for the shot I suppose. :unsure:

Master Splinter
Gervinho :lol:.

Cripps_orig
29-11-2011, 09:33 PM
Get Gervinho off

fakeyank
29-11-2011, 09:36 PM
Why isnt Chamberlain starting for us yet? :unsure:

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:39 PM
Hargreaves off, Razak on.

Cripps_orig
Verm on for Miquel

McNamara That Ghost...
Why isnt Chamberlain starting for us yet? :unsure:

He did.

Miquel off, Vermaelen on.

Rors
Shot of Wayne 'Three Points' Bridge on the bench

Xhaka Can’t
Whatever the result - the future is looking quite good (Fimpong Coquelin Oxlade...)

Yeah, I'm pleased, but we've been here before in the past. Hopefully it will work out differently now.

Master Splinter
Our left side is pretty good now.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:42 PM
Great counter-attack.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:43 PM
Bollocks.

Thierrymon
Get fucked.

Cripps_orig
0-1

Aguero

What a break

Master Splinter
FFS.

Xhaka Can’t
29-11-2011, 09:44 PM
COME ON ARSENAL!!!!!!

Rors
29-11-2011, 09:45 PM
Just got to hope Pants-ilmon lives up to his name...

Olivier's xmas twist
FFS.

Our own faults tbh, should have done better for the corner tbh.

Thierrymon
Crowd doing there part which is nice to hear.

Rors
SamWallaceIndy (https://twitter.com/#!/SamWallaceIndy) Sam Wallace

Dzeko-Johnson-Aguero: 1-0 to City. Hard on #afc (https://twitter.com/#!/search?q=%23afc). They have looked the more likely to score. It's been a poor game

Maestro
Was really enjoying this game ...Come On Arsenal

Power n Glory
Well, that's the last we see of the kids.

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:46 PM
Oxocube off, Arshavin on.

Cripps_orig
Oxface hauled off

Arshavin on

Thierrymon
Arshy waddling onto the pitch, replacing Oxo who has been exciting.

Arsenal Royal
29-11-2011, 09:48 PM
this is just not fair :thumbsdown:

we play so much better. COYG :scarf:

Rors
Kos maybe not the first person you'd want to see out there on the left....

IBK
A shame - but our reserves did well against the most expensive team in the world.

Rors
Get up there Fab!

Olivier's xmas twist
29-11-2011, 09:50 PM
A shame - but our reserves did well against the most expensive team in the world.

Yep when you have money you can buy 2 teams tbh.

McNamara That Ghost...
Three added minutes.

Power n Glory
Coquelin, Ox and Frimpong should be getting more game time. Been really impressed with Coquelin and Frimpong.

Rors
29-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Here he comes...

McNamara That Ghost...
29-11-2011, 09:51 PM
Dreadful corner.