PDA

View Full Version : Eboue abused by crowd

Syn
21-11-2011, 12:36 AM
At least we weren't this bad...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxA1z2PYrGk

I'm guessing this was racially motivated but I don't know for sure.

Either way, it's very upsetting to see. The worst thing is knowing that the club and those in the crowd caught on camera (if any) will only get a slap on the wrist.

edit: FFS, I can never get the youtube function to work. Can one of the mods help? Thanks.

Master Splinter
21-11-2011, 05:22 AM
This mod is at your service.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxA1z2PYrGk

Eboue :(.

I'm glad the music is there to aid me in empathising with Eboue's plight. Without it, I might have found this funny.

We really need Big Man and Blatter to sort this Turk scum out.

Good to see a quality dive from Eboue at the beginning though :lol:.

Eboue :bow:.

V-Pig
21-11-2011, 09:00 AM
Word on Twitter is it's not racial, but because it's a derby and he dived. And apparently they threw stuff at a white player too. But I like to think it's racist because it fits in with my view of the rest of the world.

Marc Overmars
21-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Pretty disgraceful.

But then, nothing surprises you about the behaviour of a Turkish crowd.

V-Pig
21-11-2011, 01:28 PM
Good to see a quality dive from Eboue at the beginning though :lol:.

Eboue :bow:.

You say that.... there were actually people on Twitter genuinely criticising him for diving when missiles were hitting him. He probably grabs his head to protect it from more coins and missiles.

Syn
21-11-2011, 01:32 PM
You say that.... there were actually people on Twitter genuinely criticising him for diving when missiles were hitting him. He probably grabs his head to protect it from more coins and missiles.

What a pussy. A real man would've headed them back at them.

Xhaka Can’t
21-11-2011, 01:38 PM
Quote fro YouTube comments:

Fuck you cunt, you don't treat nice players like Eboue like this. I gladly rape you to prove I'm right fucking cunt.

Man, there are a lot of weird people out there.

Syn
21-11-2011, 01:39 PM
:haha:

Cripps_orig
21-11-2011, 01:40 PM
Quote fro YouTube comments:

Man, there are a lot of weird people out there.

JF :bow:

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2011, 05:52 PM

i agree with this, dont think he dived, just rolled up to protect himself.

Cripps_orig
21-11-2011, 05:55 PM
Come back Eboue

He is needed with Sagna out, Jenko shit and Kos and Djo not natural RBs. Some would say they arent natural footballers considering how poor they have been

Ollie the Optimist
21-11-2011, 05:58 PM
Come back Eboue

He is needed with Sagna out, Jenko shit and Kos and Djo not natural RBs. Some would say they arent natural footballers considering how poor they have been

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0

GP
21-11-2011, 06:04 PM
:haha: