PDA

View Full Version : The Doncaster thread

Flavs
25-11-2011, 12:37 PM
OK some of you may be aware of teh sheer weirdness that is going on at Doncaster, they took a massive slide last year when they had 14 first team players injured and applied to the league to cancel games, which was refused. The manager was then sacked and another bought in, he has now been sacked and replaced by Dean Saunders who was making a name for himself as a manager with Wrexham.

Since then its all gone a bit odd

First they signed Pascal Chimbonda on a free, then they appoint Super agent Willie McKay in the hopes of bring better players to the club...shortly after El-Hadji Diouf appears who is then followed by Herita Ilunga, Habib Beye, Herold Goulon and just now Marc-Antoine Fortune :blink:

Bolo Zenden is also there discussing a short term contract now as well, oh and just to add to teh confusion our very own Robert Pires was offered a 6 month contract but turned it down :wacko:

The loan window closes today so will be interesting to see who else they acquire

The Championship :bow:

Shaqiri Is Boss
25-11-2011, 12:42 PM
The loan window closes today so will be interesting to see who else they acquire

Wasn't it yesterday?

Flavs
25-11-2011, 12:53 PM
Wasn't it yesterday?

:unsure: The article might of been an old one i was reading

Coney
25-11-2011, 01:07 PM
OK some of you may be aware of teh sheer weirdness that is going on at Doncaster, they took a massive slide last year when they had 14 first team players injured and applied to the league to cancel games, which was refused. The manager was then sacked and another bought in, he has now been sacked and replaced by Dean Saunders who was making a name for himself as a manager with Wrexham.

Since then its all gone a bit odd

First they signed Pascal Chimbonda on a free, then they appoint Super agent Willie McKay in the hopes of bring better players to the club...shortly after El-Hadji Diouf appears who is then followed by Herita Ilunga, Habib Beye, Herold Goulon and just now Marc-Antoine Fortune :blink:

Bolo Zenden is also there discussing a short term contract now as well, oh and just to add to teh confusion our very own Robert Pires was offered a 6 month contract but turned it down :wacko:

The Championship :bow:

Fuck me - you can spell "acquire". :faint:

Flavs
25-11-2011, 01:15 PM
Fuck me - you can spell "acquire". :faint:

Should you be using language like that at your age? Seems wrong somehow, like an old woman eating pizza would be wrong as well.

Coney
25-11-2011, 01:33 PM
Should you be using language like that at your age? Seems wrong somehow, like an old woman eating pizza would be wrong as well.

I'll tell the missus to stick to porridge in future.

Xhaka Can’t
25-11-2011, 08:21 PM
Doncaster is the STD capital of the UK.

Coney
25-11-2011, 09:07 PM
Doncaster is the STD capital of the UK.

I didn't know that - glad you passed it on.