PDA

View Full Version : the bad side of being british

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 03:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8&sns=tw

we have scum like that. what a vile excuse for a human being. disgusting. if you want to see what being british is, vile scum, then have a look, the man behind her was going to knock her out but some young woman went over and calmed him down.

Shaqiri Is Boss
28-11-2011, 03:50 PM
Mrs Terry :bow:

Sterilisation is probably the best option.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2011, 04:00 PM
Oh dear Id hate to go home to that, that Kid will grow up to be a Hitler tbh

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 04:03 PM
CBa watching 2 and a half mins of that

Someone summarise it

Marc Overmars
28-11-2011, 04:04 PM
What a sad bitch.

Marc Overmars
28-11-2011, 04:05 PM

Someone summarise it

Some pondlife chav talking about how there's loads of black and brown people in "her" Britian.

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2011, 04:06 PM

Someone summarise it

Bacially a racist bitch on a tram shouting racist abuse with ther kid on her lap.

Olivier's xmas twist
Some pondlife chav talking about how there's loads of black and brown people in "her" Britian.

Bint looks like a fecking pole herself

Ollie the Optimist
What a sad bitch.

tbh the crowd shouldnt have stopped the guy behind her and just let him beat the shit out of her

Cripps_orig
28-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Thats Britain for you.

Sooner we take over, the better tbh

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2011, 04:11 PM
tbh the crowd shouldnt have stopped the guy behind her and just let him beat the shit out of her

Yep then he'd be arrested and she'd look like a saint for proving how brown people are letting the country down, best to ignore bitches like that.

PGFC
28-11-2011, 04:13 PM
Thats Britain for you.

With your balanced, open-minded view of life? yup that'll work :rolleyes:

Marc Overmars
28-11-2011, 04:21 PM

She should count herself lucky her kid was there, because I'm sure many would have loved to spark her there and then.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 04:36 PM
tbf to the racist, we are all being harsh on her. we dont know if she shook hands with them all afterwards as if she did shake hands, sepp blatter says that ok

Olivier's xmas twist
28-11-2011, 04:56 PM
tbf to the racist, we are all being harsh on her. we dont know if she shook hands with them all afterwards as if she did shake hands, sepp blatter says that ok

anyone who shakes their hand with her needs their head testing or must be a member or the BNP.

Master Splinter
28-11-2011, 05:17 PM

You and Charlie?

Syn
28-11-2011, 06:06 PM
:haha:

Fair play to the guy who recorded it. Always great to see a meltdown. Funny shit.

I don't think you can be offended by something that stupid - I would've struggled not to laugh.

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 07:07 PM
anyone who shakes their hand with her needs their head testing or must be a member or the BNP.

:haha: i was quite clearly being sarcastic :)

Ollie the Optimist
28-11-2011, 07:19 PM
she has now been arrested. good

Coney
28-11-2011, 07:47 PM
she has now been arrested. good

Yup....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-15923875

Croydon. What a surprise.

Rors
28-11-2011, 07:55 PM
"Go back to Siberr..Nicaragua" :doh:

It'd be hilarious if it wasn't so terrifying...

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 08:01 PM

Someone summarise it

Yeah, a one in a million incident that can be extrapolated and used to imply that anyone who isn't 100% behind the ongoing destruction of race and culture is in the same camp as this uneducated and hateful specimen. It's hardly a surprise that this woman, who is evidently so thick she can barely control her facial muscles never mind form a coherent sentence, is going to express ignorant opinions. What excuses do those who believe in multiculturalism have though? They are equally as hate filled as this racist women but they tend to be better educated. So who is worse?

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2011, 08:09 PM
The biggest loser in all of this is the poor child sitting on her lap.

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 08:15 PM

Agree with that. Some kids just don't have a change from the get go. Then again, others come from equally bad backgrounds and make something out of life.

Syn
28-11-2011, 08:16 PM
Yeah, a one in a million incident that can be extrapolated and used to imply that anyone who isn't 100% behind the ongoing destruction of race and culture is in the same camp as this uneducated and hateful specimen. It's hardly a surprise that this woman, who is evidently so thick she can barely control her facial muscles never mind form a coherent sentence, is going to express ignorant opinions. What excuses do those who believe in multiculturalism have though? They are equally as hate filled as this racist women but they tend to be better educated. So who is worse?

Preserving culture, I can understand. But what is your obsession with race - why does preserving race matter?

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 08:22 PM
Preserving culture, I can understand. But what is your obsession with race - why does preserving race matter?

It's vitally important and goes hand in hand with culture. Race is the bedrock of the nation state and if we lose race we lose the nation. Take the European project, what a nightmare if we all end up as political Europeans. This has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with the size of government. The bigger the government the greater the tyranny. Then there's the other side. Who really wants the world to be the same all over? Anyone? Except the corporations? Wouldn't it be nice to go to France and experience France? Or go to Africa and experience that? What happens when Starbucks becomes our global cultural icon? Will life be worth living any more?

GP
28-11-2011, 08:30 PM
It's the Sibernicaraguan's I feel sorry for.

Syn
28-11-2011, 08:44 PM
It's vitally important and goes hand in hand with culture. Race is the bedrock of the nation state and if we lose race we lose the nation. Take the European project, what a nightmare if we all end up as political Europeans. This has nothing to do with skin colour and everything to do with the size of government. The bigger the government the greater the tyranny. Then there's the other side. Who really wants the world to be the same all over? Anyone? Except the corporations? Wouldn't it be nice to go to France and experience France? Or go to Africa and experience that? What happens when Starbucks becomes our global cultural icon? Will life be worth living any more?

Race is defined by physical traits and not behavioural. It doesn't go hand in hand at all. With good governing you can control to preserve culture regardless of immigration. I'm not 'English' by race (if you can describe the English as a race) but I want immigrants to adopt to the way of life here. Moaning about the weather and beans on toast for breakfast - who doesn't want that? The problem has been an 'over-lenient' policy towards immigration - not necessarily in the numbers coming in....but in allowing immigrants not to integrate themselves and allowing them to isolate themselves in little communities.

But even if everyone was the same skin colour, the world could never be the same in the attributes that matter. I'm afraid to say you're fighting the wrong fight here.

Xhaka Can’t
28-11-2011, 09:08 PM

Coney
28-11-2011, 09:19 PM

Anti-Sibernicaraguist bastard.

Coney
28-11-2011, 09:22 PM

Agree with that. Some kids just don't have a change from the get go. Then again, others come from equally bad backgrounds and make something out of life.

But was she not probably the loser on her parent's lap, etc... ??

At which point do we think someone should start taking resonsibility for their actions?

Easiest is to cull her and all her relatives. Over time, we would evolve to be nice to people. ;)

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 09:22 PM
Race is defined by physical traits and not behavioural. It doesn't go hand in hand at all. With good governing you can control to preserve culture regardless of immigration. I'm not 'English' by race (if you can describe the English as a race) but I want immigrants to adopt to the way of life here. Moaning about the weather and beans on toast for breakfast - who doesn't want that? The problem has been an 'over-lenient' policy towards immigration - not necessarily in the numbers coming in....but in allowing immigrants not to integrate themselves and allowing them to isolate themselves in little communities.

But even if everyone was the same skin colour, the world could never be the same in the attributes that matter. I'm afraid to say you're fighting the wrong fight here.

If you mean fighting against cancers like the European Union, the World Bank, The IMF, The World Health Organisation, NAFTA and the other pieces in a puzzle which really doesn't need to be completed to know what the picture is, then I can't imagine a fight more worth having. We're going to have it anyway, sooner or later. Do you really think this tidal wave of immigration that's sweeping the west is accidental? It's cold, hard policy that has driven this, despite all the protestations of incompetence and bad luck. Isn't it strange how it's okay to be incompetent if you are government? "Lessons learned", they say. Cunts. They let a million people in "by mistake". But try getting OUT of the country without the relevant paperwork! See how fucked up that is? It's not the people, their colour, their culture or anything about them - my bitch is with the government and its owners. You want your enemy smaller, not bigger. I'm also against our government raping and pillaging its way across the world in the pay of corporations and creating the conditions that encourage mass emigration. That shit needs to stop too.

Coney
28-11-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm also against our government raping and pillaging its way across the world.

OK - so where else should they go to rape and pillage?

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 09:26 PM
OK - so where else should they go to rape and pillage?

Ach's house.

Coney
28-11-2011, 09:27 PM
:lol:

Syn
28-11-2011, 09:57 PM
If you mean fighting against cancers like the European Union, the World Bank, The IMF, The World Health Organisation, NAFTA and the other pieces in a puzzle which really doesn't need to be completed to know what the picture is, then I can't imagine a fight more worth having. We're going to have it anyway, sooner or later. Do you really think this tidal wave of immigration that's sweeping the west is accidental? It's cold, hard policy that has driven this, despite all the protestations of incompetence and bad luck. Isn't it strange how it's okay to be incompetent if you are government? "Lessons learned", they say. Cunts. They let a million people in "by mistake". But try getting OUT of the country without the relevant paperwork! See how fucked up that is? It's not the people, their colour, their culture or anything about them - my bitch is with the government and its owners. You want your enemy smaller, not bigger. I'm also against our government raping and pillaging its way across the world in the pay of corporations and creating the conditions that encourage mass emigration. That shit needs to stop too.

Ok, well you're moving onto something completely different rather than explaining why preserving race is important. The 'fight not worth fighting' concerns race. I'm saying it's irrelevant in determining the cultural values in place with effective governance and I'm pretty sure you're making a correlation ==> causation error. What you want - and what most people want - is a better screening mechanism in place. That's fine. Nobody likes the government. But (and I could be wrong) it sounds like you're hiding behind a resource constraint ('encourage mass emigration' 'let in an extra million people' etc.) to show why one size doesn't Fitz Hall - the logic doesn't follow.

Niall_Quinn
28-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Ok, well you're moving onto something completely different rather than explaining why preserving race is important. The 'fight not worth fighting' concerns race. I'm saying it's irrelevant in determining the cultural values in place with effective governance and I'm pretty sure you're making a correlation ==> causation error. What you want - and what most people want - is a better screening mechanism in place. That's fine. Nobody likes the government. But (and I could be wrong) it sounds like you're hiding behind a resource constraint ('encourage mass emigration' 'let in an extra million people' etc.) to show why one size doesn't Fitz Hall - the logic doesn't follow.

No, I'm saying these YouTube clips of an ignorant cow are a million miles away from the real problems we face with (for example) immigration and I'm talking about a joined up establishment policy to kill many birds with one stone - the death of the nation state, homogenisation of people, divide and rule using racial tension among other things, the authoritarian state underpinned by this new political correctness which is obnoxious as it applies pressure for people to regulate themselves in doctrine that actually undermines society. When people agree with this they are like turkeys volunteering to prepare the stuffing.

I should have said "nation" instead of race I guess. There are only a few banners the people could be rallied under to confront the state, nation is the most likely candidate. And despite the whole notion of nationality being relentlessly trashed by the liberals (fascists) there's absolutely nothing wrong with a nation first policy. Subservience, if we must have it, should have a limit. Family, street, town, county, nation and let the rest live in peace provided they don't fuck with us. What's wrong with that?

A liberal will tell you it's an isolationist policy. Like bombing the shit out of everyone we can find doesn't isolate us to a much greater degree. Not that minding our own business and being a friendly trading partner is in any way isolationist, it's like everything, if you want to know the truth just reverse what the establishment is advertising. The inherited class that manages the state knows this too, which is why the nation is being undermined at every turn. Bigger and bigger government extending way beyond national borders, this is what it's all about. The fuckers will only be happy when there's one government and one society. We should do everything we can to fight that because if we let it happen then there's no going back. It wouldn't be so bad if the fuckers running this show were doing it for altruistic reasons. But they never have, aren't now and never will. Cancer is never good for you.

Marc Overmars
30-11-2011, 02:10 PM
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3969559/More-racist-videos-emerge-online.html

More scummers giving it large on public transport.

Flavs
30-11-2011, 02:15 PM

You're right of course but if it were a black child it would be presented more opportunities as organisations look to fill their cultural personnel rosters.

:BNP:

Flavs
30-11-2011, 02:16 PM

That actually got a laugh out loud from me, a proper nose and belly laugh

Flavs
30-11-2011, 02:17 PM
Ach's house.

And again

Gw :bow:

Letters
06-12-2011, 02:56 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-16051120

A woman accused of racially abusing fellow passengers on a busy tram watched a film of her alleged rant when she appeared in the dock.

Emma West, 34, appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

She cried as the three magistrates watched the footage, which has now been seen more than 11 million times online.

Ms West pleaded not guilty and was remanded in custody.

The hearing was adjourned until later to give time for the defendant to prepare reasons for her not guilty plea.

can't wait to hear the reasons :lol:

Stupid bint.

Syn
06-12-2011, 03:01 PM
Yeah, tricky one. I would probably go with 'i was drunk' but then you'd probably lose the kid.

Chrissie
06-12-2011, 03:12 PM
http://www.thisiscroydontoday.co.uk/Emma-West-arrested-Tram-Experience-footage/story-14020313-detail/story.html

Apparently she's been suffering from depression since the age of 18

Letters
06-12-2011, 03:16 PM
Oh that's OK then.

Chrissie
06-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Oh that's OK then.

No it's not ok at all but it perhaps gives a little more insight into the abusive ranting behaviour.

Chrissie
06-12-2011, 04:03 PM
Here's a good get out, I wonder if anyone else will try to use this 'excuse' (apologies it's from the Daily Wail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

Cripps_orig
06-12-2011, 04:37 PM
Here's a good get out, I wonder if anyone else will try to use this 'excuse' (apologies it's from the Daily Wail)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2070562/Muslim-girl-gang-kicked-Rhea-Page-head-yelling-kill-white-slag-FREED.html

A gang of Muslim girls who repeatedly kicked a young woman in the head walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

Should be jailed for drinking tbh

Letters
06-12-2011, 07:18 PM
http://newsthump.com/2011/11/29/daily-mail-berates-female-tram-racist-for-spouting-daily-mails-opinions/

The Daily Mail this morning roundly condemned a South London woman for loudly expressing the sort of opinions regularly seen across the pages of its newspaper.
The woman, who has been arrested for a racially aggravated offence, is also likely to face civil charges after the paper implied she had some how managed to get hold of a copy of their editorial calendar.
A spokesperson for the paper said, “We take our editorial stance extremely seriously, and we can’t sit idly by whilst someone simply reads from our crib sheet in a public forum like a tram journey.”
“We have a full-page op-ed piece planned for Friday all about the ‘Niggeragurans’ and their threat to the British way of life – how could she possibly know about that if she hadn’t stolen it from us?”
“We will be pursuing her with the full force of the law, unless of course she makes a public statement to confirm that the opinions she so clearly articulated were not her own, but in fact belong to the Daily Mail.”

Regular readers of the Daily Mail have winced at the video as the racist woman desperately slurs her way through lots of sentiments that they totally agree with.
“It’s embarrassing,” said 40 year old reader Simon Jones, “It’s like watching your five year-old singing in the school play – it’s pretty awful quality, but you can’t help being proud of them by the end.”
Daily Mail editor Paul Dacre spoke of disappointment at the whole episode.
He told reporters, “Of course we were extremely saddened to see our editorial agenda reduced to the guttural slurrings of a South London moron.”
“But with a little tidying up she would make a great columnist, don’t you think?”

roffle.

Letters
13-12-2011, 02:44 PM
http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2011/12/01/south-london-trams-to-introduce-%E2%80%98racism-carriages%E2%80%99/

:lol:

Coney
13-12-2011, 08:50 PM
http://newsthump.com/2011/11/29/daily-mail-berates-female-tram-racist-for-spouting-daily-mails-opinions/

roffle.

:lol: Priceless.

GP
13-12-2011, 09:27 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/bdutd4.jpg

GP
04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJU4fbQWrk&feature=player_embedded

:lol: The singing Freshie

Marc Overmars
04-02-2012, 04:07 PM
What a fucking bint!

The freshie. :bow:

Syn
04-02-2012, 04:14 PM
I've seen some pretty weird people on the tube before, a fight break out etc. but I've never seen someone having a complete meltdown. Though quite recently, a couple of old ladies threw a hissy fit because nobody would offer them a seat (and tbf a few were just spotty-faced teenagers with gay haircuts, listening to music) - so I could understand their frustration.

People talking in their own languages when there are other people around really annoys me as well. But in this case, I think the freshie was justified.

Dennis Bendtner
04-02-2012, 04:39 PM
Sardarji was trying to have a debate with her. Singing Freshie went for the kill. Not often you see someone wummed to the point of breakdown. :bow:

Sirjackofwilshere
04-02-2012, 05:38 PM
HA HA honestly how can someone lose their rag like that? Fair play to the Pakistani beside her :bow:

alexander
04-02-2012, 08:19 PM
jesus what a cretin.

Master Splinter
04-02-2012, 08:42 PM
jesus what a cretin.

He's a good lad tbf.

Syn
05-02-2012, 07:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTocvGIEqOU&feature=player_embedded

Post-op?

Syn
05-02-2012, 07:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7s8jVuoJg&feature=related

Dennis Bendtner
07-02-2012, 08:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjoEJ7QkzpM

I think this is my favourite one of these now.

Master Splinter
08-02-2012, 07:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-0tYNZsDok

Marc Overmars
08-02-2012, 08:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjoEJ7QkzpM

I think this is my favourite one of these now.

That bitch got pwned.

I've never witnessed anything like these clips on the tube. :(

Flavs
08-02-2012, 09:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihJU4fbQWrk&feature=player_embedded

:lol: The singing Freshie

That bloke who starts singing deserves a knighthood tbh, well you know if we gave them to darkies and smokies

Coney
08-02-2012, 12:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-0tYNZsDok

Best one of these tube clips, tbf. Focuses on the real issue. :good:

PGFC
08-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Poor gap :sulk:

Flavs
08-02-2012, 01:00 PM
Disgusting the way the gap is treated on here

Coney
08-02-2012, 01:01 PM