Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Spurs vs City - Tuesday 14th May 20:00

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ollie the Optimist View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...arsenal-title/

He’s nailed it. Spurs are definition of small club.

Now for West Ham to get a result and us win the league to see their celebrations be for nothing
    They tend to celebrate over nothing anyway, so they won't notice.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the bet De Brown and that Shakespearian GK of theirs will make remarkable recoveries? I know Saka can be a bit hysterical if somebody brushes up against him, but these two are a massive joke. Do they have wives? Wonder what the girls think of their "men" acting up like that? Maybe they are lesbians, there's a lot of that going around these days. Or, worse, feminists. Maybe they like their "men" to have dolly-bird haircuts roll around the floor.

I think the Hammers will give them a game. As we've always said, Moyes is a master tactician in these situations. Well maybe we never ever said that, but it could be true this time.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    What's the bet De Brown and that Shakespearian GK of theirs will make remarkable recoveries? I know Saka can be a bit hysterical if somebody brushes up against him, but these two are a massive joke. Do they have wives? Wonder what the girls think of their "men" acting up like that? Maybe they are lesbians, there's a lot of that going around these days. Or, worse, feminists. Maybe they like their "men" to have dolly-bird haircuts roll around the floor.

I think the Hammers will give them a game. As we've always said, Moyes is a master tactician in these situations. Well maybe we never ever said that, but it could be true this time.
    Ederson has a fractured eye socket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    Ederson has a fractured eye socket
    Well you'd best rush over and suck his cock then. I wasn't laughing at his face getting smashed in (though I am now), I was laughing at his girlie crying when he got a bump and his tantrum when he got subbed. All theatre.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well you'd best rush over and suck his cock then. I wasn't laughing at his face getting smashed in (though I am now), I was laughing at his girlie crying when he got a bump and his tantrum when he got subbed. All theatre.
    As always I’m laughing at how full of shit you are

But as ever admiring of how constantly being wrong about everything doesn’t deter you in the slightest

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HCZ_Reborn View Post
    As always I’m laughing at how full of shit you are

But as ever admiring of how constantly being wrong about everything doesn’t deter you in the slightest
    Ever watched a rugby match - played by men. As in men, not footballers. You can apologise for these faggots all you want, but I still see them rolling around crying. You think just because one of the cunts actually got injured it wipes away the thousand feigned injuries and the femininity that has infected the game? Up to you. Doesn't work for me. Never liked male pussies.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ever watched a rugby match - played by men. As in men, not footballers. You can apologise for these faggots all you want, but I still see them rolling around crying. You think just because one of the cunts actually got injured it wipes away the thousand feigned injuries and the femininity that has infected the game? Up to you. Doesn't work for me. Never liked male pussies.
    The fact is that you went on and on as you always do, and when it turns out one of the players did suffer an actual injury you turn it into a general appraisal and then compare apples and oranges.

This obsession with homosexuality you have is also quite telling Colonel Frank Fitch