User Tag List

Page 1388 of 1388 FirstFirst ... 388888128813381378138613871388
Results 13,871 to 13,874 of 13874

Thread: Random Arsenal Shit (When it's not worth starting a thread)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
    Obvs the Reyes incident was awful

On the Spuds thing, that was not as awful but at the time was dreadfully stressful, I didn't watch or check the score, I eventually foumd out the next morning and was so relieved

I still think there should be a statue of Klopp outside the Emirates for saving us - and I'm only half joking...
    Yep I myself also waited till the next morning to see the result and when I saw it made my fooking day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was never that concerned, because at no time did it ever even vaguely cross my mind that they would or could win.

I remember watching the game and even though between the two goals, Spurs had lion share of possession they really did nothing with it.

I was disappointed that they made the final, but that was mainly because I felt Ajax deserved to go through to the final.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Liverpool were obviously favourites but having somehow blundered their way through to the final I was terrified that they’d win the thing .
    Really didn’t bear thinking about.
    I was on a work trip to Edinburgh when the semi final second leg was going on.
    Saw it was 2-0 to Ajax as we were about to take off. As we landed I took my phone off airplane mode, checked and thought “oh fuck OFF!”.
    I was on the world’s worst stag do during the final. Was coming home as the game was going on - had heard it was 1-0 before I left. The M25 was down to one lane at one point and I was at a standstill. I knew the game was over so I checked my phone, thought “oh thank fuck” and drove the rest of the way home feeling a little happier.

Reyes. It was sad, but wasn’t he drunk and speeding? So I’m a little less sympathetic than I initially was. Still a sad waste of a young life though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Liverpool were obviously favourites but having somehow blundered their way through to the final I was terrified that they’d win the thing .
    Really didn’t bear thinking about.
    I was on a work trip to Edinburgh when the semi final second leg was going on.
    Saw it was 2-0 to Ajax as we were about to take off. As we landed I took my phone off airplane mode, checked and thought “oh fuck OFF!”.
    I was on the world’s worst stag do during the final. Was coming home as the game was going on - had heard it was 1-0 before I left. The M25 was down to one lane at one point and I was at a standstill. I knew the game was over so I checked my phone, thought “oh thank fuck” and drove the rest of the way home feeling a little happier.

Reyes. It was sad, but wasn’t he drunk and speeding? So I’m a little less sympathetic than I initially was. Still a sad waste of a young life though
    So reading about Reyes’ accident now. He had first of all been reported to be travelling at 220km an hour

But apparently that was debunked and he was going between 69 and 81mph so over the national speed limit in this country but no where near as fast as was being claimed

And there was apparently a tyre/steering failure on the car