User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kolo toure - Arsenal were wrong to sell me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kolo toure - Arsenal were wrong to sell me

“It is always special playing against them but at the same time I want to show them they made a mistake in letting me go.

This from a man who got a break from Arsenal in the first place and eventauilly put in a transfer request to go to City.

Prick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Wenger allowed that rotten toad Gallarse to come in and get under his skin. I still think of Kolo fondly myself even if he did hand in a transfer request, which I don't know is actually true.

Resident Liverpool Fan Shaqiri Is Boss's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy scares me half to death, every game, without fail. And for some reason at random intervals, he thinks he's his brother and goes on some mazy, 40 yard run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never had a problem with Kolo, always thought he was a decent enough guy, he just turned a bit shit in the end after the disastrous partnership with Gallas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuck off Kolo, you cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice guy, not very good player.

He's fine when he's got someone to babysit him (like Sol) but he's a disaster zone if you want him to take charge.

And that car he sold me was a lemon.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hes right.

Thrice the player Vermalean is, was or will ever be.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GayPete View Post
    Nice guy, not very good player.

He's fine when he's got someone to babysit him (like Sol) but he's a disaster zone if you want him to take charge.
    You mean in 05/06 when he lead the defence to a CL final and clean sheet record?

Another Wenger cock-up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBN View Post
    You mean in 05/06 when he lead the defence to a CL final and clean sheet record?

Another Wenger cock-up.
    Is it still 2005?

My calendar must be fucked.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure what Kolo's comments were about but he was the one who handed in the transfer request. I think we even rejected his request at first but he was too persistent. Arsene, being the gentleman he is, let him go. I don't know why he lets players walk all over him.

http://arsenalcolumn.wordpress.com/2...uest-rejected/

Kolo is genuinely a lovely guy though. I hope there's no booing this weekend. There's nobody that deserves it less.