User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: one arsene wenger

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

one arsene wenger

i think he deserves a fuck load of credit for our recent form. it was his fault we didnt buy and the boards but he has asked us to trust him etc and suddenly the players are delivering. gervinho is looking a great buy, jenkison is good and arteta is coming good as well. three make shift buys but ones that are starting to deliever. he told us kos was a good defender, he has become very good right now, ramsay too.

he has deserved the criticism no doubt but he has changed the run of form to now have 8 wins in 9 games with us scoring goals. RVP gets the plaudits but without the team he wont score, gervinho is brilliant for RVP. just look at the celebration of the 5th goal plus after the game to see what spirit the team has. they are fighting now, stoke, sunderland, marsaille and now chelsea, heads are not going down, they are all standing up and fighting and i think wenger deserves the credit for this. he has turned the form around dramatically, we might not have been playing the best football ever but we were winning.

that speech he made on thursday i think has had more effect then we thought, the players seemed to repsond to it and respond to it big time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post
    i think he deserves a fuck load of credit for our recent form. it was his fault we didnt buy and the boards but he has asked us to trust him etc and suddenly the players are delivering. gervinho is looking a great buy, jenkison is good and arteta is coming good as well. three make shift buys but ones that are starting to deliever. he told us kos was a good defender, he has become very good right now, ramsay too.

he has deserved the criticism no doubt but he has changed the run of form to now have 8 wins in 9 games with us scoring goals. RVP gets the plaudits but without the team he wont score, gervinho is brilliant for RVP. just look at the celebration of the 5th goal plus after the game to see what spirit the team has. they are fighting now, stoke, sunderland, marsaille and now chelsea, heads are not going down, they are all standing up and fighting and i think wenger deserves the credit for this. he has turned the form around dramatically, we might not have been playing the best football ever but we were winning.

that speech he made on thursday i think has had more effect then we thought, the players seemed to repsond to it and respond to it big time
    about time

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is only one Arsene Vineger, one Arsene *******.. I hope the board will keep him for life. Arsene
    somebody put something in my milk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ollie the optimist View Post

Plus he must have said something to them at half time in the chav game when we had gone 2-1 down just before the halftime whistle. 5 minutes into the second half and we were back on even terms.

Wenger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to 7am kickoff, Wenger made some kind of tactical change at half time.

I'm not ashamed to say, I was too oblivious to notice.

If he did:

Winning the 2nd half 1-4

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet, we have a long way to go.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    According to 7am kickoff, Wenger made some kind of tactical change at half time.

I'm not ashamed to say, I was too oblivious to notice.

If he did:

Winning the 2nd half 1-4
    Defence sat deeper. Only Santos got forward really, but from a deeper position than first half.
    It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger
    "I really like Arsenal. Do you really like Arsenal, or only Arsenal with trophies?" - Dennis Bergkamp.
    "Which Arsenal do they want back, the one Arsene created?" - Tony Adams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GB. View Post
    Well, let's not start sucking each other's dicks quite yet, we have a long way to go.
    Innit. I'm tired of the kneejerking about bad results so let's not go too overboard about a good one.
    But it's 8 wins out of 9 now. OK, mostly in games we 'should be' winning but early season we weren't winning those so yes, Wenger does deserve some credit for getting this lot playing again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coney View Post
    Plus he must have said something to them at half time in the chav game when we had gone 2-1 down just before the halftime whistle. 5 minutes into the second half and we were back on even terms.

Wenger.
    Maybe TV said, Shut Up Arsene! This is what we will do.
    Für eure Sicherheit