0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tapping up from utd now eh?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh for the want of a Vieria or Keown to be on the pitch next time we meet Evra. Or a Petit "prince". The little shit wouldn't be so mouthy then. Of course we only have wimps now so we have to take it on the chin and soldier on collapse.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Arrogant cunt.

He is right though, unfortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He thinks he's won 13-15 trophies in 5 years?

Is he mentally retarded?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fist of Lehmann View Post
    He thinks he's won 13-15 trophies in 5 years?

Is he mentally retarded?
    He's won 11 in 6 seasons, not a huge difference. fucking impressive though.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Oh for the want of a Vieria or Keown to be on the pitch next time we meet Evra. Or a Petit "prince". The little shit wouldn't be so mouthy then. Of course we only have wimps now so we have to take it on the chin and soldier on collapse.
    ugh ugh....ugh ugh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is pretty intractable, TBH. Nasri hadn't really done anything prior to this season to justify a massively improved contract - so I'm not sure that the club should have tied him in long term before last Summer. The player himself, plus his agent has refused to sign this season.

This is a similar situation to Flamini (albeit with one year to go rather than a free agent situation), and I would not be at all surprised if it turns out the same.

Problem with Nasri is that he is revealing himself to be an Adebayor-type character. Remember, he was refusing to sign before our collapse - so while the low point that the club is in ATM won't be helping - IMO he is after the biggest buck, rather than driven principally by silverware.

His tepid end to the season after shining so brightly is also mirroring Adebayor (with Greedy's last season condensed into half a season for us). The fact that he played so well this season now seems, like Flamini's last season, motivated more by the need to get a fat contract than the desire to perform for the team.

Going off the guy rapidly. A quality player that I would otherwise want to keep, but we have had enough of purely selfishly-motivated players - and for me we need to get rid of them as much as the overpaid underperformers before this team can properly change. Because ultimately both types will go missing when they are really needed.
    Putting the laughter back into manslaughter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be wrong, but i thought Nasri disliked that cunt along with the other main cunts from the French team under Domenech, namely Gallas.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasri Scoreng View Post
    This is pretty intractable, TBH. Nasri hadn't really done anything prior to this season to justify a massively improved contract - so I'm not sure that the club should have tied him in long term before last Summer. The player himself, plus his agent has refused to sign this season.

This is a similar situation to Flamini (albeit with one year to go rather than a free agent situation), and I would not be at all surprised if it turns out the same.

Problem with Nasri is that he is revealing himself to be an Adebayor-type character. Remember, he was refusing to sign before our collapse - so while the low point that the club is in ATM won't be helping - IMO he is after the biggest buck, rather than driven principally by silverware.

His tepid end to the season after shining so brightly is also mirroring Adebayor (with Greedy's last season condensed into half a season for us). The fact that he played so well this season now seems, like Flamini's last season, motivated more by the need to get a fat contract than the desire to perform for the team.

Going off the guy rapidly. A quality player that I would otherwise want to keep, but we have had enough of purely selfishly-motivated players - and for me we need to get rid of them as much as the overpaid underperformers before this team can properly change. Because ultimately both types will go missing when they are really needed.
    I think if he had stayed at his old club for another season, he will now be playing for a much bigger club and earning much much more. We do not know what wenger said to him to get him here in the first place. Probably was the french thing but that wears off after it becomes evident that things were not what they seemed or meant to be.