User Tag List

View Poll Results: Do you still want Wenger as Arsenal manager?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

19 37.25%
  • No

32 62.75%

Thread: Do you still want Wenger as Arsenal manager?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Power_n_Glory View Post
    No, make no mistake. I'm not saying he's the only man that can fix this. If I thought there was a possibility of a top manager coming in to replace him on short notice then I'd be all for giving Wenger the boot tomorrow morning.

I'm saying, Wenger should have to sit through this campaign and suffer the consequences if he's prepared to walk this path. The prospect of being sacked is nothing, watching everyone turn on him and call him out for being a sham of a manager is much worse. It's the walk of shame and if he keeps going on like this he's going to really ruin his reputation and I'd have no sympathy for him. This is pure fucking arrogance. Even with a weakened team, he refused to play a defensive game and went and tried to attack United. He refused to adapt to the situation and it's why he's being left behind. The train wreck we just saw, the poor decision making, bad judgement, lack of vision...etc is why I blame him for the summer fiasco and our ludicrous policies. It all links up. He doesn't want to change and soon the board will have to force a confrontation because 4th spot is under threat. Money is on the line.
    Nah i agree PnG, today he should have gone defensive, he set his team to get spanked, its as it he knew he would loose and thought feck it might as well loose in style.

The reason why i say he should fix this mess is, id rather he tries to get us back to where we were, so that a new manager does not need to do a major rebuild.

He has 3 days imo to try and salvage something if he don't then the sooner they sack him and the board the better.
    Last edited by Olivier's xmas twist; 28-08-2011 at 10:35 PM.