User Tag List

Thread: Liverpool have overtaken us now!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liverpool have overtaken us now!

I used to admire Wenger's crusade in not spending money like a drunken sailor like Chelsea, City and Man U. I mean hey we got a new stadium, a state of the art training facilities and lots and lots of liquid asset. What is worrying me is that Liverpool with a fairly novice manager in terms of managing a top club which were not really progressing with previous managers, they were just living of the past success. Having said that they did win the Champions league not that long ago. Why and how can Benetiz get a decent side but certainly not a special team win the champions league? My point is how did Rafa get the best of those players to win the Champions League as opposed to Arsene who have also had a sqaud of fairly decent players, but who always get knocked out of the last 16.

Now we have Rogers Liverpool who to be fair have been shrewd with loan signings and a bargain signing of Sturridge (Thanks to AW we have Giroud) was a brilliant piece of business. I mean how the fuck is brendan getting hsi team to steam roll pretty much anyone in such a short space of time. Wenger has had his team for so long and the one season where he had a chance to win the league by signing one or two world class strikers in the Summer and Janury 14. I am so fustrated that Liverpool have now over taken Arsenal. I am telling you now we have gone backwards under wenger, we will not win the league or champions league unless we have a young manager with fresh ides and a different philiosphy. I could live witb being behind Chelsea and Man City and even United, but I am finding it so hard to accept that Liverpool who are not a rich club and dont have a sugar daddy or Sheik is now another club we have to play catch up with. JW Herny made a master stroke call when he hired Brendan Rogers, when we could have got rid of Wenger and picked up Rogers, he would have been a perfect fit for Arsenal. So fucking cheese off looking the league table, this season was our best chance of winning the league and Wenger blew.
    Last edited by 1_nilto the arsenal; 30-03-2014 at 10:27 PM.