Ramsdale 7 - Deflection meant he couldn’t do anything about Leeds goal but solid all game unlike the defence in front of him

White 6 - Good goal but Summerville made an arse of him at times

Holding 3 - Sweating spinal fluid that Saliba is back for Liverpool, if he’s not that could be the end of the title charge.

Gabriel 6 - Wasn’t helped by Zinchenko but looked flat footed at times today

Zinchenko 2 - Can we please just drop the fucking guy if Tierney is back, he can’t defend

Partey 6 - Allowed Roca too much room to operate in

Xhaka 6 - Not bad game by his standards, but still didn’t clear the ball properly for their goal

Martinelli 7 - Was the focal point of our attack for much of the first half and was dangerous

Odegaard 6 - Sloppy in possession

Trossard 6 - One of his quieter games, did well for Jesus’ second goal

Jesus 9 - He’s back a consummate menace

Subs - Jorginho, Smith Rowe, Saka, Tierney all did ok…no glaring errors so a 6. Vieira didn’t even know he’d come on scrawny fuckface

Once again no doubt I will have people criticising me for the player ratings, but the defence and midfield play like that at Anfield or Etihad, they’ll go through us like shit through a goose

I’m not being overly critical because it’s impressive that we can play within ourselves and still win comfortably but Zinchenko and Holding scare the shit out of me