Quote Originally Posted by Mac76 View Post
it's an opinion bordering on fact, given i don't think anyone (apart from you apparently) would say any team could be top of the league while all its players were averaging 6 or 7 out of ten.

it's clearly nonsense, as I say the odd error or so-so patch in a game is just football, whereas you deduct a point every time a player misplaces a single pass, it's just tosh
It’s not fact it’s you being an opinionated Wally and mistaking that for fact

And apart from anything else I don’t get why you’re so animated by it

10 is a perfect performance, everything you’ve done has come off…no one gets ten out of ten because it’s not possible for anyone to put in a perfect performance

6 is an average performance, you haven’t stood out in a good way or a bad way, you’ve mainly done your job and have been satisfactory.

So apart from Holding and Zinchenko I haven’t marked anyone as poor. But for the reasons I’ve described (numerously) the first half shit show (what the fuck have you got to be nervous about against Leeds) many of the performances don’t merit higher than a 6 in my view.

You disagree? Great…the context of where we are in the league really doesn’t matter