Ramsdale 5.5 - Didn’t have too much to do thanks to Forest getting altitude sickness that far up the pitch but brought his clown shoes to the game with ball at his feet

White 5 - Just a liability at the moment

Saliba 6 - Good assist for Saka, ultimately his biggest contribution to the game

Timber 3 - Has anyone checked if he’s related to Aaron Ramsey because the way he gave the ball away under no pressure was uncannily similar

Partey 5 - Needs to be given an MRI to check for neurological issues affecting his fine motor coordination.

Rice 7 - Can’t really fault him for the total defensive shambles, he did make some interceptions and he got forward well.

Havertz 6.5 - Still lacks the ability on the ball to play in central midfield but tried to create chances everywhere, unfortunately we have a team of poor finishers.

Odegaard 5 - The Odegaard that we bought two years ago is back!

Martinelli 6.5 - Can’t really give him any higher because he was so totally isolated from the game by the setup that he wasn’t able to consistently repeat the brilliance that led to our opening goal

Saka 8 - Main attacking threat and absolute thunderbolt of a goal.

Nketiah 7 - Finally realised where he needs to be on the pitch to actually score goals

Subs -

Tomoyasu 5 - Was no worse than Timber but that’s a low bar to hurdle over

Trossard 6 - Needs to be prepared to take shots on himself

Gabriel 7 - Solid presence

A lot of Arsenal performances under Arteta have made me angry, this made me angry and depressed. Angry because it’s so glaringly obvious that putting out a side like that can only come from the mind of someone not fully wedded to reality. Depressed because we know full well now how badly this season will go (well some of us who don’t think the writing on the wall is written in invisible ink)
Feel ashamed of us as a club, if we wanted to play like spastics we didn’t need to spend so much money to do so.
For me this season will be like chemotherapy, will be a horrible thing to endure and will make me feel sick. But it’s possibly the only thing that will rid us of that tumour Arteta.