Ramsdale 6 - Didn’t do a lot wrong for either goal was a virtual spectator

White 5 - Needs to be dropped

Saliba 6 - Needs to be playing alongside Gabriel

Kiwior 5 - Not his fault, he shouldn’t be playing at left back

Partey 5 - Vacates the space because he’s a midfielder not a right back

Rice 5 - How many times did I say we shouldn’t be starting with him

Havertz - 3 - We’ve got to stop playing him as a central midfielder he isn’t one

Martinelli - 6 - Got what were a few tame shots away but hasn’t looked right all season

Odegaard - 5 - Trying hard but it’s not coming off for him

Saka - 5 Careless in giving the ball away for their first goal

Trossard - 7 - Our best player first half, why he was brought off I don’t know

Subs -

Jorginho 5 - Anonymous

Zinchenko 3 - We can’t play him at left back all season, it’d be suicide

Vieira 7.5 - Won a pen, got an assist and was unlucky not to score himself

Nketiah 6.5 - Yes he scored but too timid, and passed up other opportunities to score

Jesus 5 - Did nothing

From back to front this was an utter disaster, it’s been waiting to happen since the start of the season. In some ways if it ends the Havertz playing central midfield experiment, Partey playing at right back experiment….then in some ways it’s a blessing in disguise. Holding on to the lead today would have been a travesty in a game we deserved to lose. There are goals in this side, but we need to play in a way conducive to getting those goals from us and we look massively unbalanced. There’s only one man to blame for that, you know how I feel….every game this man continues to coach this football club is an affront to us. But I have to accept he’s not getting the boot and hope against hope that today is a blasting alarm clock wake up call for him.