Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Match Reaction v Man City

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    A few were better IMO. Henry vs Leeds top. Vermaelen vs Newcastle second. Van Persie's 3rd vs. Chelsea third.
    I meant in terms of best wins. People will mention Chelsea and Spuds and scoring 5 past them and thats fair enough but i didnt watch either of those. I did watch this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arseblog News
    When Andre Santos came on against Man City last Sunday, he picked up a quick booking for a fairly innocuous foul on Mario Balotelli.
    When Balotelli got up, Santos gave him the ‘Shhhh’ gesture and had a few words with him. As he’d only been on the pitch a few minutes it was hard to see if anything had happened between them, but Santos says his actions were a consequence of Balotelli’s behaviour throughout the game.

Speaking to ESPN Brasil, he said, “In the first half Balotelli almost broke Song’s leg, than he harshly tackled Sagna. Someone had to be hard on him, put him in his place.

“Someone had to say something to him because he was doing what he wanted, and that’s not how things work.

“I was watching from the bench. When I was on the pitch I’d have the job to mark him, and that’s what I did. It’s part of the game.”

http://news.arseblog.com/2012/04/san...-in-his-place/

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love Santos.

Fat Fuck 2 .

One of the good gays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Santos's has a hint of the old Wenger about it too. . .back in the days when we were just as famous for picking up cards. . .not sure if Santos instructions were to put Mario in his place, (only careful not to see red)but wouldnt be surprised if that was the case.
    And if it was the case. . .well done, shows we arent to be fucked around because Mario is a player who cannot take his own medicine, classic bully