User Tag List

Page 10 of 96 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Pep the Muppet and Other Citeh Shit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argentine star Sergio Aguero has revealed his delight at joining Manchester City from Atletico Madrid.

The Argentine starlet put the finishing touches to his move on Wednesday, after he arrived in England to undergo his medical.

The 23-year-old arrived at the Ettihad Stadium later in the day and soon after departing the stadium he revealed that his transfer had been completed.

"Now I am a City player," Aguero said on his Twitter feed.

"Happy to be at this club and in this city, thank you to everyone for the welcome and the reception."Manchester City are yet to confirm the near £35million deal has been finalised.

And i bet that 200K a week is helping to lol. He is probs expecting to see Rooney and co when he walks into training lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And now Man City will have to put up with the circus that is Diego Maradona.
    While all answers are responses, not all responses are answers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toronto Gooner View Post
    And now Man City will have to put up with the circus that is Diego Maradona.
    Yep, especially when he tells the lad to move to real in a year LMAO

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mancini thinks Citeh need more players. 35 clearly isn't enough.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess he wants to ship out the deadwood he didn't sign like Bellamy and Adebayor.

Administrator McNamara That Ghost...'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They can only do that on loan deals though, realistically.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Overmars View Post
    I guess he wants to ship out the deadwood he didn't sign like Bellamy and Adebayor.
    Well he is going to have a harder job then Wenger, i mean who is want to leave all those big wages behind to get less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diego Forlan believes former Atletico Madrid team-mate Sergio Aguero should have joined Chelsea rather than Manchester City.

Argentina ace Aguero left the Vicente Calderon for City earlier this week in a £38million deal after being linked with a string of Europe's leading clubs.

Forlan wishes the 23-year-old well but believes he would have been better off holding out for a move to Andre Villas Boas' Blues instead.

"It was no real surprise to see him leave, but I thought it would have been to a different club," the former Manchester United forward told The People.

"Chelsea's game and squad are more suited to his style.

"And of course I am a Manchester United fan, so his decision to move to City is also painful for me."

Forlan also offers a note of caution for Aguero, having struggled to make an impact himself at United before hitting form in Spain with Villarreal and then Atletico.

Killer
    The Uruguay ace added: "I know City are now one of the big clubs in England, so I wish Sergio luck.

"But I know from my own time in England that the Premier League is not like La Liga.

"The key for him will be how he adapts to the style of the game and also the country.

"He can be a success because he is a star... he can be a king at any club.

"The best asset of Aguero is the number of goals he scores, and when he scores them. He is a killer and could also destroy many defenders with his dribbles.

"Personally, it is bad news to me because I will now miss a big companion in attack at Atletico.

"He is not the tallest, but that is not a problem, and neither is the hardness of the English defenders.

"I do not know if (Carlos) Tevez will stay at City, but a Tevez-Aguero pairing could be sensational for City. For La Liga, this is all bad news, but for the Premier League, it's a success to have such a player."
    http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...074034,00.html

Folan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tottenham have just bid for Carlos Tevez, they've offered 200 plasma TV's, 6 carpet rolls and 72 pairs of Reebok classics.
    If you don’t send this signature to ten people, you will become a Spurs fan.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)