User Tag List

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Match Reaction vs Chelsea

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Deans fault we only manage one shot on target, it was also the weathers fault and it was Mourino's/Chelsea's tactics fault as well... Some of the comments are embarrassing and are letting the players/manager off for that anemic performance. Biggest game of the year so far and we hardly even made an appearance in the match until the end of the game. I think given our history, that this poor run should be very worrying. We have a fight for 4th on our hands, especially if we dont address the lack of depth/quality in our squad. Top of the table was nice while it lasted, its gut check time for Wenger and this team. The next few games will certainly show if this team has learned anything from past shortcomings.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lahey View Post
    It was Deans fault
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Emirates Gallactico View Post
    Just read Mourinho's post match comments regarding the penalty and the Mikel incident.

Fucking troll. Hope that gets pinned up on the dressing room wall.
    I really wish that was the case but knowing Vinegar, he will post some quotes from the French Revolution about victory rather than fire up the lads with quotes from cunts like Mou.
    Arsene Wenger, the only football manager that got paid 8 million quid to do nothing but sit on his arse..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Red Ribbon View Post
    Cech should have been sent off for standing up the whole game too.
    So four reds at least.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was Deans fault we only manage one shot on target, it was also the weathers fault and it was Mourino's/Chelsea's tactics fault as well... Some of the comments are embarrassing and are letting the players/manager off for that anemic performance. Biggest game of the year so far and we hardly even made an appearance in the match until the end of the game. I think given our history, that this poor run should be very worrying. We have a fight for 4th on our hands, especially if we dont address the lack of depth/quality in our squad. Top of the table was nice while it lasted, its gut check time for Wenger and this team. The next few games will certainly show if this team has learned anything from past shortcomings.
    We had a good chance to win that game and we're not in form. We need to get it right otherwise we'll keep dropping points.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    we are nowhere near in form and whats making it worse is that our 1st team is knackered! I am just as frustrated with Giroud as everyone else is and dont think he is the man to lead us to the title alone. however people are getting on him forgetting he has pretty much played every minute for us this season and overall he has played very well.

Wenger owes it to this team to add someone in January. overall I am pleased with the first half of the season but our hold habits are starting to rear their ugly heads. if we can make it through the rest of the December schedule and inject some sort of quality in the window, I do believe we can still make a run of it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wenger can't repeat the same mistakes as he's done in the past with this next transfer window. I'm not a fan of Giroud's and I don't think the misses are down to fatigue. He's just not clinical and hasn't scored in 9 games or something like that. When Jack scored that wonder goal and we started playing slick football again, the ruthless efficient counter attacking football went out the window. We're now back to trying to dominate possession and passing the ball in the net where earlier in the season we'd let the opposition play and then look to hit them on the break.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant argue with much of what you said although I will say, for the amount of time we have been at the top and for what he is, the criticism of Giroud is a bit much. If we want to push on, we do need to improve on him, however to slag him off like some are (not you specifically) is silly. I am confident to say that he has put in 100% in every match, we have got some good results and you have to respect him for that. It is up to Wenger to go out and get someone who will improve us.

To your point about playing on the break, we need a ST and we need someone in the Arteta role. Yes Arteta is a tidy with the ball however he does not win the ball and drive us forward well enough, he is not mobile nor quick enough.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think it's unfair to keep in mind that they were playing in some truely atrocious conditions last night also, I'm sure the ball didn't perform that well and was a little more unpredictable to utilise.

Selling optimism to fools KSE Comedy Club's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I cant argue with much of what you said although I will say, for the amount of time we have been at the top and for what he is, the criticism of Giroud is a bit much. If we want to push on, we do need to improve on him, however to slag him off like some are (not you specifically) is silly. I am confident to say that he has put in 100% in every match, we have got some good results and you have to respect him for that. It is up to Wenger to go out and get someone who will improve us.

To your point about playing on the break, we need a ST and we need someone in the Arteta role. Yes Arteta is a tidy with the ball however he does not win the ball and drive us forward well enough, he is not mobile nor quick enough.
    Hear hear