User Tag List

Page 245 of 247 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247 LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 2469

Thread: Winter Transfer Speculation and Shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasTC View Post
    If it wasnt for his injury, the loan deal was a no brainer with Wilshere and Ramsey injuried, and Flamini suspended.

But please tell me who we should have got instead
    isn't the fact he is injured quite fundamental to what we actually need him for and therefore is not a good signing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    isn't the fact he is injured quite fundamental to what we actually need him for and therefore is not a good signing.
    You really believe that Arsenal on purpose went out and got an injuried player just to piss of people on GW?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumble View Post
    That's a wild shot in the dark, my friend!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really believe that Arsenal on purpose went out and got an injuried player just to piss of people on GW?
    Nobody has said that. Unfortunately the reality is we did go out and arrange a loan for an injured player. A mistake, they happen. But this is professional sport and the fans pay a lot of money for professional staff to run the affairs of the club. These mistakes need to be questioned, there's nothing unreasonable about asking the questions. And these questions give rise to other questions, such as why our club seems to be cursed with long term injury problems. Which leads to a central question, is our medical team properly competent?
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niall_Quinn View Post
    Nobody has said that. Unfortunately the reality is we did go out and arrange a loan for an injured player. A mistake, they happen. But this is professional sport and the fans pay a lot of money for professional staff to run the affairs of the club. These mistakes need to be questioned, there's nothing unreasonable about asking the questions. And these questions give rise to other questions, such as why our club seems to be cursed with long term injury problems. Which leads to a central question, is our medical team properly competent?
    Thx for a proper answer N_Q

I too believe that something must be wrong, but im not a doctor or running a football club, so i stay away from trying to 'correct' things like alot of people on the internet seem to want to do. What i do know, is that Wenger is not our medical staff and therefor i think its uncalled for, hating on Wenger for this. He were suddenly in a situation in the end of January were Wilshere and Ramsey were out for longer than what he was told and therefor he needed an experienced midfielder who could do a decent job for the next couple of months, i think Kallstrom were among the best options available on short notice and i guess the medical staff told him, that it was worth the risk?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thx for a proper answer N_Q

I too believe that something must be wrong, but im not a doctor or running a football club, so i stay away from trying to 'correct' things like alot of people on the internet seem to want to do. What i do know, is that Wenger is not our medical staff and therefor i think its uncalled for, hating on Wenger for this. He were suddenly in a situation in the end of January were Wilshere and Ramsey were out for longer than what he was told and therefor he needed an experienced midfielder who could do a decent job for the next couple of months, i think Kallstrom were among the best options available on short notice and i guess the medical staff told him, that it was worth the risk?
    It worries me that you needed a 'proper' response to why this is a bad deal!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Whatever floats your boat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Jan Aage Fjortoft believes Julian Draxler didn't join Arsenal in the January transfer window as Bayern Munich want to buy him in the summer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dont twist his words dude. He said Draxler wanted to join us, but Schalke said no and then he tweeted that it was maybe because Bayern stopped the deal, promising Schalke they would pay whatever in the summer

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been questioned as to whether we actually bid altogether. Another unnamed team apparently bid for him which Schalke rejected.

Even if that isn't quite true, we should be prepared for the competition to be aroused by Draxler now. If this January has done nothing else, it has alerted everyone to our interest in a very young talented player.
    Last edited by Blink 1nce Quince 2wice; 02-02-2014 at 01:12 PM.