User Tag List

Thread: Is there anything better than watching this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there anything better than watching this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70X8goHkONk

Tears to my eyes. I've rarely seen anything so beautiful and artistic like this.

Legend beyond words. I'd say Bergkamp probably had as much a role in Arsenal's glory years as Wenger if not more. How can players around you not react and become world class when you had the vision, touch, control and the 100% knowledge that he'd place a ball on a sixpence for you.

Makes you forget all the sad times and glum feeling around Arsenal these days.

Is there really a playmaker to compare out there even today? I really can't think so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This almost makes me feel sadder in a way? Even if we put together another series of title-winning sides (or even a CL-winning sides!), from a purely football POV, I can't help but feel that I've already seen the best Arsenal side I'll ever see?

Still, at least I got to see them in my lifetime...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    This almost makes me feel sadder in a way? Even if we put together another series of title-winning sides (or even a CL-winning sides!), from a purely football POV, I can't help but feel that I've already seen the best Arsenal side I'll ever see?

What a player

How many of those were perfect one touch passes?

<Thread derailment initialized>
    I reckon if he was in the current team those passes wouldn't happen because there would be no one making a run for him

</thread derailment>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When you see it all strung together like that you realise how much control over a football he had. Perfection and he could do it again and again and again. The most technically gifted player ever to grace the English game. And a decent bloke too. And a great professional.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And a gentle lover.
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    And a gentle lover.
    He asked you to keep that private.
    Für eure Sicherheit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I am invisible View Post
    from a purely football POV, I can't help but feel that I've already seen the best Arsenal side I'll ever see?
    Pretty much. I don't think we'll see a team that good again, it was pretty special.

Exactimundo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Letters View Post
    Pretty much. I don't think we'll see a team that good again, it was pretty special.

Exactimundo
    Wenger
    NOTE: The location of this post has been moved and the thread title (which was previously Wenger is Leaving) has been manipulated by a notorious pro-Wenger moderator. What was previously a message that contained no profanity and made a comment on a real life event has now been manipulated by a deliberately provocative title. An old and crude propaganda and censorship technique.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty much.

And actually, I think Ozil has the potential to make passes like that if we've got someone like Ox or Walcott running on to them.