0 Thread(s)
    Wenger has 24 hours to save his legacy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by She Wore A Yellow Ribbon View Post
    Wenger has 24 hours to save his legacy.
    Not really. It's a long season, we've not looked good yet but we've mostly got away with it, results wise - yesterday was the first really poor result. Marathon not a sprint, Brian.
    That said, out options up front are depressing and I do worry where goals are coming from if he doesn't sign anyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Syn View Post
    Everyone's screaming out for a striker but I still think the problem is in centre midfield. Flamini was awful today, nearly cost us the one point we got with the Yardy chance. There's no physical presence or control in the centre, the opposition can just storm straight through us. we should keep playing Sanchez upfront and soon try Walcott there, but who else can we try at defensive midfield? Chambers perhaps but it's asking a lot from such an inexperienced player.
    We need a CB, DM and Striker. The Kos concussion/sub situation probably wouldn't have happened if we had more cover in that area. Chambers is good but young and Wenger will try to protect him.

DM - it's been a problem for seasons l and I hope someone more solid will help the midfield mount better attacks whilst also helping to snuff out counters.

There isn't much else to say on our striking options. It's just not good enough and the manager must know that by now.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was just thinking, "oh gosh, not looking forward to playing this leicester city side away...."

And then I remembered

Perhaps not a bad point in retrospect? Hopefully these guys will nick a few points from our rivals.